今天早上高速通往市中心的道路有些拥堵
...freeway this morning heading into downtown, a little bit of a mess.
Pico附近的110号♥公路双向发生了三起车祸
Three crashes on the 110 near Pico, that's in both directions.
有没有搞错
Come on.
今早北行方向速度缓慢
...a slowdown in the northbound direction this morning.
如果你在城市的西南部 请给出行预留更多时间
Give yourself some extra time if you are in the southwest part of town.
Fatima请来点好消息
Fatima, tell me something good.
嗨 现在把Sam也加入通话
Hey, just looping in Sam.
我来了
I'm on.
"Sam Hanna是世上最好的搭档"
Sam Hanna, greatest partner in the world.
你吃什么药了 嘴这么甜啊
Somebody took a happy pill.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们刚从监听中得到消息 Marshall Davis已经回城了
We just got information from our wiretap that Marshall Davis is back in town
武器交易今天就要进行了
and the deal for the weapons is going down today.
不是还有一个月吗 发生了什么
That was supposed to be a month away, what happened?
不知道 但Davis在电♥话♥里说他要到洛杉矶了
Don't know, but on the tap, Davis said that he was arriving in L.A.
他约Stewart Grimes九点半到办公室见面 敲定细节
and wanted Stewart Grimes to meet him at his office at 9:30 to work out the details.
看来他们把交易时间提前了
Well, it sounds like they moved up the time frame.
我们已经监视Davis的办公室一个月了
Well, we've been staking out Davis's office for a month.
我们准备好行动了
We're ready to roll.
行 我们需要快速行动
All right, we need to move fast.
- 我在那和你汇合 - 好的
- I'll meet you there. - Okay.
"G是我的铁哥们"
G. My main G man.
"Sam Hanna是世上最好的搭档"
Sam Hanna, greatest partner in the world.
"我也爱你"
I love you, too.
你刚才没给我打电♥话♥吧
You didn't call me just now?
没有
No.
我刚接了你和Fatima的深伪打来的电♥话♥
I just got a deepfake call from you and Fatima.
两个人的深伪吗 那肯定是Katya干的
Both of us? That's got to be Katya.
不管她在计划什么 都已经开始了
Whatever she's been planning, it's starting.
这意味着她可能把队里所有人都做了深伪
That means she could have built deepfakes on all of us.
Kilbride Anna 甚至海军部长 任何人都有
Kilbride, Anna, SECNAV. Anybody.
好消息是 她不知道我们的口头暗号♥
Good news is, she doesn't know our verbal codes.
我说 "Sam Hanna是世上最好的搭档"
I said, "Sam Hanna, greatest partner in the world..."
- 她接不上下一句 - 没错
- She didn't know the reply. - No.
谁会想到你说你爱我 能救我一命呢
Who would've thought you saying you love me would save my life?
好吧 我会让Fatima为我们的通讯开启加密闭环保护
All right, I'll talk to Fatima, get her to put our comms on a closed encrypted loop.
得确保我们不是在和深伪对话
We got to know we're not talking to deepfakes.
更糟的是 她试图引诱我加入对Marshall Davis的监视
It gets worse. She tried to lure me into our stakeout we've been having for Marshall Davis.
她竟然知道我们的案子
She knows about our case?
- 显然是的 - 这很可怕
- Apparently so. - That's scary.
我们已经监视他很久了
We've been on that stakeout for a long time.
那说明她也一直在监视我们
That means she was running surveillance on us.
如果Katya想引我们去监视
If Katya wants us to go to the stakeout,
那我们就应该顺藤摸瓜
I think we follow her lead.
或许会有好运 能直接了结此事
Maybe we get lucky, end this thing, huh?
好的 我们在四号♥街监视区以南的三个街区外会合
Okay, let's set a meetup three blocks south of the stakeout on 4th Street,
就在街区之间的巷子里 好吗
in the alley between the blocks, all right?
到那见
See you there.
带上工具
Get the kit.
嗨
Hey.
伙计们
Guys.
你好 我是海军罪案调查处的
Hello? NCIS.
你们把我困在这里了 队长 你们能
You got me boxed in here, Captain. I need you...
快带他出去
G 你在哪 我已经到会面地点了
G, where are you? I'm at the meet, I'm here.
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接通
The caller you are trying to reach is currently unavailable.
Fatima
Fatima.
嗨 Kensi和Rountree已了解情况 5分钟后到
Hey, Kensi and Rountree are up to speed. They're five minutes out.
Callen不接电♥话♥ 他按理说该先到的
Callen's not answering. He should have beat me here.
什么
What?
Sam
Sam.
十分钟前他的通讯离线了
His comm went off-line ten minutes ago.
哈哈 哇喔
Ha. Wow.
兄弟 你状态很糟 早上过的不顺吗
Not looking so good, bud. Rough morning there?
Katya
Katya.
今天我们为你准备了精彩的节目
We've got a great show for you today.
有没有看过这就是你的人生
Have you ever seen This Is Your Life?
这就是你的人生:1952年美国记录片
超级感人 这节目跟那个纪录片差不多
Really moving. Well, this is like that,
但是我管它叫这就是你的人生终点
but I call this one This Is the End of Your Life.
嗨
Hey.
Callen在哪
Where's Callen?
不知道 他通讯离线了
No idea. His comm's off-line.
这可不妙
That's not good.
Sam 我找到了Callen的车
Sam? I found Callen's car.
在Hoover 离你以北八个街区
It's eight blocks north of you on Hoover.
我还调出了Callen停车的交通监控
I also pulled a traffic camera of Callen parking.
他下了车 并朝着监视地点的方向走去
He's getting out and heading in the direction of the stakeout location.
这说不通啊 我们
That doesn't make any sense. We were...
我们约好在这里见面的
We're supposed to meet here.
知道吗 当一个人对另一个人着迷时
You know, when one becomes obsessed with another person,
你开始进入他们的生活
and you begin to get inside their life,
你会了解他们的习惯 欲望
you learn their habits, their desires and...
这关系会变得非常亲密
...it becomes very intimate.
如耳鬓厮磨般
Almost sexual.
你怎么知道我们在监控Marshall Davis的案子
How did you know about our case against Marshall Davis?
我不用知道 因为我制♥造♥了这个案子
I didn't know about the case, I created the case.
拜托 我只要在暗网上透露一些武器销♥售♥细节
Come on, all I had to do was throw a few details out there on the dark web about
与圣地亚哥海军基地失窃武器相符
a weapon sale that matched the items stolen from Naval Base San Diego
你们就像蜜蜂一样嗡嗡地找过来为你们的女王服务
and you all came buzzing back like good little bees to service your queen.
是的 你一次又一次地监视那间办公室
Yeah, you staked out that office over and over.
给我们充分的机会在你车上安装跟踪器
Ample opportunity to put trackers on your cars.
跟踪你 给你拍照 记录你的谈话
Follow you, photograph you, record your conversations.
这让我与你变得非常亲密
It helped me to become very intimate with you.
那你得到了什么
And what'd it get you?
哦 Anna知道你一直在和那个独腿的小婊♥子♥约会吗
Oh, does Anna know that you've been seeing that little one-legged bitch?
我没有和Joelle约会
I'm not seeing Joelle.
我知道你一直在偷偷与她见面
I know that you've been secretly meeting with her.
说到亲爱的Anna
Speaking of dear Anna,
你有没有觉得很有趣
do you ever think it's kind of funny that...
你和我竟爱上了同一个女人
you and I are in love with the same woman?
我是说 想想看
I mean, think about it.
我们和同一个人发生过关系
We've had sex with the same human.
我们共同经历过那种耳鬓厮磨的亲密感
We've shared that, uh, that intimacy.
我们指谁啊
Who's we?
因为我只看见一个躲在电脑屏幕后的胆小鬼
'Cause all I see is someone hiding behind a computer.
你就像一个胆大妄为的14岁小黑客
You're like a desperate little 14-year-old hacker
藏在自己的房♥间里试图玩恶作剧
sitting in her room trying to play practical jokes.
我没有躲 我就在这
I'm not hiding. I'm right here.
相信我 从你抢走我在这世上最渴望之物的那刻起
Believe me, I've wanted to look you in the eye
我就一直想要跟你面对面 盯着你
since the moment you took what I wanted most in this world.
抢走你什么了 你的我的世界 帐号♥吗
What's that, your Minecraft account?
我的世界: 微软旗下开♥发♥的沙盒游戏
她是我唯一爱过的人
The only person I ever loved.
你还有比Anna更想要的东西
There is something you want more than Anna.
我最想要的就是她 别无他物
There's nothing I want more than her.
她能为我悲惨的人生带来幸福的可能
She was my chance at having some happiness in this miserable life.
你又不以幸福为生
You don't feed off happiness.
你以仇恨和报复为生
You feed off hate and revenge.
Katya 你和我想要同一样东西
Katya, you and I want the same thing.
那会是什么
And what would that be?
亲眼看到Howard Pembrook死去
To see Howard Pembrook dead.
嗨 Fatima你能和Anna联♥系♥吗
Hey, Fatima, will you get in touch with Anna?
看看Callen有没有跟她通话 或是跟她说了什么
See if Callen called her. Maybe he told her something.
这就办
I'm on it.
我查了监视点街对面的交通和安保监控
So, I'm looking at traffic and security cams from the street across from the stakeout location
在该街区的任何地方都没有看到Callen
and I'm not seeing Callen anywhere in the area.
楼上那间我们用来监视的办公室呢
What about upstairs in the office we used for the stakeout?
- 我们有摄像头在那里 - 正在查
- We have a camera in there. - Checking.
好像停电了 我什么都看不见
I-I can't see anything. It's like the power is out.
情况严重不对劲
Something is profoundly wrong.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表