我是烟酒枪♥械♥管理局的特别探员Reyes
This is ATF Special Agent Reyes.
我们正在遭受猛烈攻击 有好几个持枪者
We're taking heavy fire. Multiple armed shooters.
第二大道5214号♥ 工业市
5214 2nd Avenue, City of Industry.
- 请重复一遍 Reyes探员 - 有人受伤了 Eddie被射中了
- Say again, Agent Reyes. - Man down! Eddie's hit!
我再说一遍 我是ATF特别探员Reyes
I repeat. This is ATF Special Agent Reyes.
我们需要支援 有人受伤了
We need backup. I have a man down.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in trouble here.
收到 Reyes探员
Copy that, Agent Reyes.
洛杉矶警局 县警局 FBI
LAPD, Sheriff, FBI--
任何执法机构都行
any law enforcement.
求你了 我们需要支援
Please. We need backup.
Francisco 坚持住 我们还有五分钟到
Francisco, hang in there. We're five minutes out.
洛杉矶警局应该在附近有人
LAPD should have a unit nearby.
Callen 求你们快点来
Callen, please come quick.
朋友 我们这就到
We're coming, my friend.
我们坚持不下去了
We can't hold on.
这里是洛杉矶警局调度 警员们已上路
This is LAPD dispatch. Officers are on the way.
这里是NCIS特别探员Callen 你们大概多久能到
This is NCIS Special Agent Callen. What is your ETA?
看起来最近的小队到达需要八分钟
Looks like the nearest unit is eight minutes out.
不好
That's not good.
任何在工业市第二大道5214号♥附近的小队
Any unit in the vicinity of 5214 2nd Avenue,
现场有开火 请立刻支援
City of Industry: shots fired, immediate assistance required.
三♥级♥响应
Respond Code 3.
即应急响应 应使用警灯和警笛
我快没子弹了 他们在从背后袭击我们
I'm almost out of ammo.They're coming in behind us!
不 我在这儿 我在这
No. I'm here. I'm here.
求你了
Please.
我还有孩子
I have kids.
现在他们是孤儿了
And now they're orphans.
东边安全
East side's clear.
他们肯定在这里的某个地方
They're here somewhere.
这里好安静
It's quiet in here.
太安静了
Too quiet.
应该是那个卧底探员
That must be the undercover agent.
G
G.
Fatima 我们找到了ATF探员们
Fatima, we located the ATF agents.
我已经派救护车赶来了
I've got an ambulance en route.
用不上救护车了
We don't need an ambulance.
需要验尸官
We need the coroner.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
你们俩继续挖下去
You two just keep digging.
有人能告诉我 那边到底他妈的发生了什么
Care to tell me what the hell happened out there?
坏事一个接一个
Cluster.
我们在协助Reyes的ATF小队完成一个长♥期♥任务
We were assisting Reyes' ATF team in a long-term op,
试图拿下一群德国♥军♥火商
trying to bust a group of German arms dealers.
Reyes成功在他们组织里安插了一个卧底
And Reyes managed to place an undercover agent within the group.
卧底探员汇报说
Undercover agent reported
马上有一起大规模AK-47交易和其它一些小型军♥火♥交易
that a large sale of AK-47s and other small arms was about to go down.
等ATF得知地址和买♥♥家之后
As soon as the ATF could identify the location and the buyer,
我们就立马介入收网
we were gonna step in and bust 'em.
今天早上Reyes打电♥话♥
Then Reyes called this morning,
说卧底被发现了
said the undercover agent was made.
所以他们必须得强攻了
So they had to move in with no notice.
有幸存者吗
Anybody survive?
没有 他们都死了
No. They're all dead.
有一些还是我们的好朋友
Some of them were friends.
关于德国♥军♥火商我们有什么情报
What do we have on the German arms dealers?
他们的组织头领 Lukas Meyer
The leader of the group, Lukas Meyer,
是前德国海军突击队的
is a former German naval commando.
他还跟一些德国的极右组织有关系
He's also associated with a bunch of extreme-right German groups.
他们在过去的五年里在全球非法贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
They've been dealing illegal arms internationally for the past five years.
我要抓住这伙人
I want these guys.
他们杀了我们的兄弟姐妹
They killed our brothers and sisters.
那就去吧
Then get it done.
把ATF在管这个项目的人的联♥系♥方式发给我
Send me the contact info on whoever at ATF is running point on this now.
- 行动中心见 - 这就去
- Meet us at Ops after. - On it.
等等 宝贝 快看这个
Hold on, baby. You should see this.
- 怎么了 - 戴德县凶案组七月份
- What's up? - Dade County Homicide found a badly
在弗罗里达的海岸边发现了一具高度腐烂的尸体
decomposed body off the coast of Florida in July.
通过DNA和牙医记录 他们确定是Michelle Boucher
Through DNA and dental, they ID'd as Michelle Boucher.
- 那是David Kessler的女朋友 - 是的
- That's David Kessler's girlfriend. - Yeah, it is.
在我把他关进去之前
You know, before I put him in prison,
他在棕榈滩有套房♥ 在巴哈马有个岛
he owned a home in Palm Beach and an island in the Bahamas.
对 他回那边说得通
Yeah, it makes sense that he'd go back there.
她比任何人都了解他
I mean, she knew more about him than anybody else.
可能是她知道的太多了
Yeah, well, I guess she knew too much.
嗯
Yeah.
我会把我们的想法告诉戴德县的
Well, I'll let Dade County know our thinking.
他还没有犯下案件
He hasn't committed a crime.
那家伙就算现在走进来 我们也不能逮捕他
That guy could walk in here right now and we couldn't arrest him.
哦 我倒是希望他试试那么干
Oh, I would love to see him try that.
那将是他的绝唱
It'd be the last thing he ever did.
他不会再有第二次机会了
He's not getting a second chance.
特别是对你
Not with you.
我们查看了监控录像
We were able to access security cameras.
我们看到了Meyer和他的手下离开仓库
We have Meyer and his men leaving the warehouse.
那就是在我们到之前的两分钟
That's two minutes before we arrived.
他们现在应该已经弃车了
No, they would have ditched those cars by now.
你能不能利用拍照查到他们今天之前在哪
See if you can use the plates, track where they were before today.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
是的 Meyer有个长♥期♥女友
Yes. So, Meyer has a long-term girlfriend.
国际刑♥警♥组织发了一些他们的合照给我们
Interpol sent us a few photos of them together.
她叫Mia Hahn 是拥有美德双重国籍的德国人
Her name is Mia Hahn. She's a German national with dual U.S.-German citizenship.
她在洛杉矶有过人身攻击和吸毒的犯罪记录
She has a criminal record here in L.A. for assault and drug charges.
携带羟考酮时被抓
Busted with oxy.
我们有她的地址吗
We have an address on her?
比这更好 Mia经常接受戒毒治疗 而此刻她正在戒毒
Even better. Mia's been in and out of rehab, and right now, she is in,
- 就在马里布 - 我们要把她带过来吗
- right here in Malibu. - Should we pick her up?
- 我们没有她的把柄 - 她可能会紧张然后逃出国
- We don't have anything on her. - She could get nervous and flee the country.
我们不能跟踪她 她可能会在戒毒中心待一个月
We can't tail her. She could be in rehab for a month.
我们必须在Meyer转移那些武器之前找到他
We need to find Meyer before he moves those weapons.
如果我扮成毒瘾者去戒毒中心卧底呢
What if I go undercover at this rehab place posing as an addict?
我可以接近Mia 看看她可否帮我们找到Meyer的信息
I could get close to Mia, see if she knows anything that would help us find Meyer.
这招不错
It's a good play.
我会开始做假身份
I'll start backstopping.
看看我们能从 Mia的个人历史中找到什么
See what we can find out about Mia's personal history.
- 或许这样可以让你了解她 - 就这些
- Maybe that'll give you a way into her. - That it?
实际上Kilbride知道一些事情
Actually, uh, Kilbride has something,
但他想单独与你和Sam谈
but he wants to speak to you and Sam privately about it.
好的
Right.
- 随时通知我们 - 会的
- Uh, keep us posted. - Will do.
你有什么消息
What do you got?
ATF相信Meyer本要把那些武器卖♥♥给这个人
ATF believes that Meyer was about to sell those weapons to this man.
前美国陆军将领Richard Collins
Former U.S. Army General Richard Collins.
我认识他 他是右翼势力
I know him. He's a right-wing influencer.
他要这么多武器做什么
What was he gonna do with so many weapons?
很显然 将军在与亚利桑那州南部的
Well, apparently, the general was working
一个大型民兵组织合作
with a very large militia group in southern Arizona.
父辈之子
Sons of Our Fathers.
反移♥民♥ 热衷于选举阴谋论
Anti-immigrant. Big on election conspiracies.
如果他们将这个组织武装起来
If they heavily arm this militia,
这将是一个非常危险的炸♥药♥桶
that could be a really dangerous powder keg.
听起来我们需要和他谈谈
Sounds like we need to have a conversation with him.
我已经联♥系♥了Collins将军的办公室
I have already called General Collins' office
安排我和Hanna探员与他面谈
and scheduled a meeting for Agent Hanna and me to speak with him.
为什么不让我加入其中呢
Why exactly am I not invited to this party?
我想将军和两个前军队成员一起可能会更自在一些
Yeah, I thought the general might be more comfortable with two former military personnel.
想要确保将军感到自在
Want to make sure the general is comfortable.
我了解Collins将军 他是个功勋卓著的军官
I know General Collins. He is a highly decorated officer.
这是我想要的处理方式
This is how I want to handle it.
好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表