你们准备好看香肠是怎么做的了吗
You kids ready to see how the sausage gets made, huh?
比赛 大奖
The contest? Grand prize?
你们不是来旅游的 对吗
You're not here for the tour, are you?
我们是NCIS的
We're NCIS.
我们正在调查一名女性海军军士的谋杀案
We're actually investigating the murder of a woman, a Navy petty officer.
是的 她昨晚10点左右把蓝色轿车停在这里
Yeah. She, uh, parked her blue sedan here last night around 10:00 p.m.
希望你看到了一些情况
Hoping you might have seen something.
不 对不起 我昨晚一直在工作
No, I'm sorry. I was working all night.
工作
Working?
是的 我是个内容创造者 有人可能会说影响者
Yeah. I'm a content creator. Uh, some might say an influencer.
我真的觉得自己更像一个艺人
I really think of myself more as an entertainer.
我有一个网站
I have a website.
Roving Rosie的房♥车漫游冒险
Roving Rosie's Roaming RV Adventures.
我是Roving Rosie
I'm Roving Rosie.
好吧 那是你用来记录内容的相机吗
Yeah. Is that the camera you use to, uh, record your content?
是的 全天候流媒体
Yeah. Streaming 24/7.
无限制访问只需9.99美元
Unlimited access for only $9.99.
但我喜欢你们两个 很有吸引力
But I like you two. You're very attractive.
- 我给你打折的 折扣是 - 要不这样
- I'm gonna give you a discount. I'm gonna throw... - You know what?
我们只是希望能看到昨晚的录像
It's okay. We were just hoping we could see the footage from last night.
不行 那样我必须把它关掉
No can do. I'd have to shut it down.
哦 不会太久的 我们只是跳到
Oh, it won't take long. We'll just hop in...
呃 让我告诉你我和其他人的区别
Uh, let me tell you the difference between me and everybody else.
我从来没有中断过
I don't crash ever.
你刚刚引用了 社交网络 (2010年) 吗
Did you just quote The Social Network?
也许有方法可以让我们双赢
Maybe there's a way we can both win.
对不起 脑子里一片空白
Sorry. Drawing a blank.
仔细看看
Look closer.
Lee军士昨晚在被杀和抛入海中之前 就在SkyWest
Petty Officer Lee was at SkyWest last night before she was killed and dumped in the ocean.
你认为我的一个会员与此有关
And you think one of my members was involved?
她开车去了你的俱乐部 进去后再也没有回到车上
Well, she drove to your club, went inside, never made it back to her car.
所以看起来是这样
Sure looks that way.
我再问你一次
So I'm asking again.
你昨晚有没有见过Lee军士
Did you see Petty Officer Lee last night?
你要知道 我太忙了到处跑
You know, I'm so busy running around,
与会员交谈 创造奇迹
talking to members, making the magic happen.
我想说做Big Wes并不容易 你懂我的意思吗
I mean, it ain't easy being Big Wes. You know what I mean?
我在等你的回答
I'm still waiting for an answer.
不 我没见过她
No, no, I did not see her.
听着 我对所发生的事感到难过
Look, I feel terrible about what happened.
我的意思是一位年轻女士失去了她的生命
I mean, a young lady lost her life.
更糟糕的是 她是军人 我的同伴
Even worse, she was military. My people.
你也是军人
You're military?
不是
No,
但我尊重他们 并尽我所能表达我的感激之情
but I respect those who are and I show my appreciation any way I can.
就像 Big Wes向你致以衷心的感谢
Like a... a big thank-you from Big Wes.
警♥察♥也一样 如果你们需要什么 直接说
And cops, too, so if you guys need anything, just ask.
- 任何事吗 - 没错
- Anything? - Anything.
想买♥♥艘船吗
Want to buy a boat?
你不是有自己的船吗
Don't you own a boat?
疫情期间卖♥♥掉了 还有别的吗
Sold it during the pandemic. Anything else?
是的 我需要昨晚的客人名单和俱乐部的监控录像
Yeah, I'd like the guest list from last night and the security footage from the club.
哦对 我何不把我的海外账户的位置也告诉你呢
Oh, yeah, yeah. Why don't I just give you the location of my offshore accounts, too?
听着 我是说 如果你觉得很慷慨的话
Look, I mean, if you're feeling generous.
对不起 伙计们 对生意不好
Sorry, fellas. Bad for business.
你刚才不是说 任何事
What happened to "anything"?
任何不会惹怒我会员的事
Anything that won't piss off my members.
我很高兴能帮上忙 但我得回去了
Well, I'm glad I could help, but, uh, I got to get back.
钱不会从天上掉下来 对吧
This money don't earn itself, right?
这么快 我们才
So soon? Uh, we-we were just, you know,
开始有点喜欢你了
beginning to like you, like, a little bit.
听着 伙计们 你们为什么不明天到俱乐部来
Look, fellas, why don't you come by the club tomorrow,
让Big Wes招待你们 好吗
let Big Wes take care of you? All right?
你们会发现我不是个坏人
You'll see I'm not such a bad guy.
会有个了不起的日本威士忌酒商进行宣传活动
Gonna be an amazing Japanese whiskey distiller there for a promo event.
整晚都有免费酒水
Free shots all night.
我们会考虑的
Yeah, we'll think about it.
- 很好 - Castor探员
- Good. - Agent Castor,
- 确保他安全回去 - 知道了 Sam
- make sure he gets back safe. - You got it, Sam.
哦Big Wes 还有
Oh, and, uh, Big Wes.
- 是 - 别出城 我们可能还有 问题
- Yeah. - Stick around town in case we have any more... questions.
宝贝 打我电♥话♥就行
Just hit me, baby.
好的 我们会打你的
Yeah, yeah, we'll... we'll hit you.
天呐 我等不及要打他了
My God, I can't wait to hit him.
你知道他和Nikki的谋杀案有关吧
You do know he had something to do with Nikki's murder, right?
问题是 我们得想办法证明这一点
Problem is, we got to figure out how to prove it.
得找出昨晚谁在那个俱乐部
We got to find out who was at that club last night.
Shyla
Shyla,
密切关注Big Wes
keep tabs on Big Wes.
- 把他所有的资料都给我们 - 这就办 Sam
- Send us over everything you have on him. - On it, Sam.
- 我脸上有燕麦片 - 我天 Rosie是个奇怪的女人
- I've got oatmeal on my face... - Man, Rosie's a strange woman.
我不相信有人会花钱看这个
I can't believe anybody would pay to watch this.
我们就是
We just did.
好吧 让我换个说法
Okay, well, let me rephrase.
我不敢相信没有调查谋杀案的人会花钱看这个
I can't believe anyone that's not investigating a murder would pay to watch this.
看 是Nikki
There's Nikki.
哦
Oh.
真希望咱能看清那人的脸
I wish we could see that guy's face.
很明显他们认识
It's obvious they knew each other.
是的 很明显她不想和他有任何关系
Yeah, it's obvious she wants nothing to do with him.
你认为那是为什么 因为争论还是牛仔帽
Why do you think that is? The arguing or the cowboy hat?
哇喔 看这
Whoa. Check it out.
直觉告诉我这不是计划的一部分
Something tells me that wasn't part of the plan.
好的 随时通知我
Okay. All right, keep me posted.
好的
All right.
Rountree和Fatima
Rountree and Fatima--
他们找到了带走Nikki的货车
they got a hit on the van that took Nikki.
他们正在追踪它
They're tracking it down now.
哦 凶手一定是在俱乐部里跟着她出去的
Oh, the killer had to have been inside the club and followed her out.
监控的搜查令怎么花了这么长时间
What's taking so long on the warrant for the security footage?
主任格外小心
Director's being extra careful.
Big Wes从诈骗到反诈骗都干过
This guy Big Wes has beat everything from fraud to RICO.
没有东西能阻止他
Nothing sticks.
哦 他应该改名为Teflon Wes
Oh, he should change his name to Teflon Wes.
- 是啊 - 对了 他有三艘船
- Yeah. - By the way, he had three boats.
三艘 全卖♥♥了
Three. Sold 'em all.
呃 也许你应该
Uh, maybe you ought to...
也许你应该向他讨教一下
maybe you ought to ask him for some tips.
你是怎么了
What is it with you?
我不信你要卖♥♥它
I don't believe you want to sell.
你看到洛杉矶的房♥价了吗
Have you seen the housing prices in L.A.?
你是说你需要钱
You're saying you need the money?
也许
Maybe.
那你需要很多
There's a lot you need.
更好的音乐品味 合身的衬衫 柔和的一面
Better taste in music, a shirt that fits, a soft side.
Callen回来呢
Callen back?
买♥♥♥房♥♥钱 我不这么认为
Money for a house? I don't think so.
我认识你很久了
I've known you a long time.
你很节俭 也是个投资者
You're a saver, and you invest.
你不需要卖♥♥船
You don't need to sell the boat.
肯定有其他原因
There's some other reason.
如果我告诉你 你会放过我吗
If I tell you, will you drop it?
好吧
Okay.
当Michelle死后
When Michelle died,
我需要时间把事情弄清楚
I needed to find some time and figure things out.
那艘船给了我这个机会 给了我安宁
The boat gave me that. Gave me peace.
现在我需要照顾我父亲
Now I need to look after my father,
他不能住在船上 那不安全
and he can't live on the boat. It's not safe.
所以我要照顾他
So I'm gonna look out for him
像他一直为我做的那样 尽力为他
and do what's best for him the way he always did for me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表