我想是不是有什么误会
I think there's been some sort of mistake.
唯一的误会就是让邻居拍了照
The only mistake was letting the neighbors take photos.
还有 最里面有一只死松鼠
Also, there's a dead squirrel in the deep end.
似乎它死前挣扎过
It looked like he struggled,
所以不要吝啬漂白粉
so don't be chintzy with the chlorine.
现在我知道绝对有误会了 因为我不是清洁工
Yeah, now I definitely know there's a mistake, 'cause I'm not here to clean your pool.
- 那我雇你干什么 - 你并没有
- Then why am I paying you? - You're not.
我是NCIS调查员Martin Atticus Deeks 因为你儿子而来
Investigator Martin Atticus Deeks. NCIS. I'm here about your son.
- 继子 - 对
- Stepson. - Right.
是继子 所以很明显我深表哀悼
Stepson, so obviously my condolences.
省省吧
Oh, save it.
Anders是个混♥蛋♥ 相信我 我认识他母亲
Anders was a son of a bitch. Believe me, I knew his mother.
正如我跟其他探员说的那样 我们不住一起
And as I told the other agents, we were estranged,
所以我好几周没和他联♥系♥了
so I hadn't talked to him in weeks.
能告诉我原因吗
Can you tell me why?
我嫁给他父亲20年 他从来都不认可我
In the 20 years I was married to his father, he never approved of me.
结果呢 我移情别恋了 他也不乐意
Turns out, he didn't approve of my moving on, either.
而且我已经移情别恋
And I have moved on
很多次了
many, many times.
好吧 那我就记下 你们有过争执
Right. I'll just put that down as you guys had a falling-out, then?
即使做母亲的人也是有需求的 Deeks调查员
Even mothers have needs, Investigator Deeks.
哇 好的
Wow. Yeah.
如果我每次听到这句话都能得到一毛钱
If I had a dime for every time I heard that.
原谅我没有声泪俱下
Forgive me if I'm not a puddle of tears.
我想你是知道的 我们是个很复杂的家族
As I'm sure you're aware, ours is a very complicated family.
我们也见惯了死亡
We've seen our share of deaths.
我想你过一段时间就会习惯了
So I suppose you get used to it after a while.
所以Anders有什么敌人吗 任何想置他于死地的人
So, did Anders have any enemies? Anybody that wanted him dead?
那要看你有多少时间
Ah, how much time do you have?
2个小时 或许5个小时
Two hours. Maybe five.
如果我夸老板是个好人就有7个小时
Seven if I tell my boss he's pretty.
- 这是拍马屁 - 我知道
- That was rhetorical. - I know.
但我也知道如何正确地氯化一只腐烂啮齿动物的残留物
But I also know how to properly chlorinate the after effects of a decaying rodent,
如果你让我进去 问几个问题
so if you let me inside and answer some questions,
我就把你那毛茸茸的小朋友清理掉而且不收费
I'll, uh, get rid of your furry little friend, at no additional cost to management.
希望你不介意金酒
Hope you don't mind gin.
噢 我上班时间不喝酒 不过谢谢
Oh, I don't drink and work, but thank you.
我不是说请你喝
I wasn't offering.
噢 很高兴你特意说明
Oh, good to clarify that. All right.
走开
Go.
- 哥们 - 噢
- Dude. Dude. - Oh.
不你不必这样 抱歉
No, you don't have to-- I'm sorry.
- 你不必这样做的 - 没事的
- You didn't have to do that. - No, it's cool.
Gary就像我的亲兄弟 他很上道的
Gary's like a brother to me. He's super chill.
他对贝类也很过敏 所以他没有受邀参加婚礼
He's also super allergic to shellfish, so he's not invited to the wedding.
Chloe爱吃虾
Chloe loves shrimp.
这些就是现场发现的所有个人物品吗
Are these all the personal items that were found at the site?
全都在这了 可惜上面只有他自己的指纹
That's everything. Unfortunately, the only prints on them were his own.
哇
Whoa.
尸体上居然会留下这样的名表
Well, this is a very fancy watch to leave on a body.
这么亮晶晶的表 一定很难看清时间吧
Must be hard to tell time with all that bling in your face.
从深度 小平台 大皇冠来判断
Judging by the depth, small table, heavy crowns,
我会说这些宝贝是古典欧式工艺的
I'd say those babies are old European.
Chloe还喜欢钻石
Chloe also loves diamonds.
而且我喜欢晚上打电♥话♥卖♥♥维生素
And I love selling vitamins over the phone at night
这样我就能买♥♥得起给她
so I can afford to give them to her.
这是什么
What is that?
我觉得是在呼救
I think it's a cry for help.
不不不 他手腕上的看着像是某种标记
No, no, no, on his wrist. Looks like there's some kind of marking here.
噢不 这绝对是墨水
Oh, yeah, no, that's-- It's definitely... ink.
我 没能查到源头
I just, I couldn't... um, trace the source.
可能是印♥章♥ 或许来自夜店或者酒吧
Hmm, it could be a stamp, maybe from a nightclub or a bar.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
这种墨水只会在人身上保留最多一天
this kind of ink only stays on the body for, what, a day at the most?
如果他已经死了12个小时
Well, if he was dead for 12 of those hours,
这可能意味着他死前不久在那里
it might mean he was there not long before he died.
如果我们能查明印♥章♥来自哪里
So if we can figure out where the stamp is from,
我们就能追溯Sivac的行踪 查明他的死因
we may be able to retrace Sivac's movements leading up to his death.
我让Fatima来处理此事
I'm gonna have Fatima get on this.
你听说过贯叶连翘吗
So, you ever get down with St. John's Wort?
有给抑郁症短期治疗的效果
我觉得你应该先讲个笑话
I think you should start with a joke.
我觉得我应该先问丢失的枪去哪儿了
I think I'll just start by asking about the missing guns.
不 我是在说你的演讲
No, I'm talking about for your speech.
讲笑话是个开场的好方法
It's a good way to make an introduction.
我之前上过公开演讲的课
I took a public speaking course once.
我现在唯一感兴趣的是
Well, the only course I am interested in right now
那辆卡车
that truck.
从Phoenix到Downey 最快的路是走十号♥公路
Phoenix to Downey. Quickest route is the 10.
而枪被偷的那个卡车休息站在Tujunga
Well, the truck stop where the guns were stolen was in Tujunga.
那是在210公路边上
That's off the 210.
大概绕了二十多英里的路
That's like 20 miles out of the way.
他的行程最起码延长了一个小时
Put him behind schedule at least an hour.
你怎么看
Hmm?
有些卡车司机的工资是按里程支付的
Well, some truck drivers get paid by the mile.
说不定是想多赚点
Could have been trying to earn a few extra bucks,
或者为了避开堵车 或者他只是饿了
or maybe avoid traffic, or maybe he was hungry.
又或者我们应该直接问他
Or maybe we should just ask him.
David Milton
David Milton?
NCIS
NCIS.
我看这算是另一种开场的方式
I guess that's another way to make an introduction.
要我选还是讲笑话吧
I would've went with a joke.
好的 谢谢 Fatima 干得漂亮
All right. Thanks, Fatima. Good job.
他身上有什么发现吗
You get anything from him?
除了发现他还有个淤青 没有了
Besides another bruise, no.
求你们了 警官们 你们不理解
Officers, please. You don't understand.
我们足够了解你 所以从你嘴里说出来的每个字我们都不信
We understand enough to not believe a word that's coming out of your mouth.
还有不要叫我们警官
And stop calling us officers.
我们不是洛杉矶警♥察♥ 我们是NCIS
We're not LAPD. We're NCIS.
我还是有PTSD的INFJ型呢
And I'm an INFJ with PTSD.
PTSD: 创伤后应激障碍
INTJ: 迈尔斯·布里格斯性格分类法中的一种人格类型
我讨厌对峙 以前受过伤 所以我才逃跑的
I hate confrontation, and I've been hurt before, that's why I ran.
来说说你的卡车被抢那晚的事儿吧
Tell us about the night your truck was robbed.
一切发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
前一秒我还在买♥♥咖啡 下一秒就被打晕了
One minute I was getting coffee, the next I was knocked out.
那是什么极品咖啡值得你绕那么远的路
Must have been some damn good coffee for you to drive so far out of your way for it.
你怎么说
Huh?
我跟ATF说过了 我只是喜欢换换路线
As I told ATF, I like a change of scenery.
行吧 你要是想蹲二十年大牢的话你就继续犟
Oh, well, that's good 'cause you're looking at 20 years behind bars.
ATF没找到足够证据申请搜查证去查你的银行记录
ATF didn't have enough to get a warrant on your bank records,
但现在你正式成为了嫌疑人 我们能查了
but now that you're officially a suspect, we do.
我们知道你在枪被偷之后往银行里存了两万块
We know you deposited 20,000 after the guns were stolen.
我们知道你是分三天存的这样银行就不会标记交易
And we know you spread it over three days knowing the bank wouldn't flag it.
既然我们知道你是偷窃同伙
Yeah. Now that we know you're an accomplice to the theft,
那你被控协助同谋恐怖活动的话 我们也不意外的
wouldn't be surprised if aiding and abetting terrorist activities comes next.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm not a terrorist.
我只是穷
I'm just broke.
我需要钱
I needed some money,
所以我在暗网上发广♥告♥卖♥♥枪
so I put an ad on the dark web for the guns.
一个人出价了 我只需要在他拿枪的时候
A guy made an offer, and I turned a blind eye
视而不见
while he took them.
这是那个跟你交易的人吗
Is this the guy you were dealing with?
大多数时间是的
For most of it.
事到临头另外一个人给我打电♥话♥
I got a call at the last minute from someone else.
说他是个副手
Said he was an associate.
我本来是要开到格里斐斯公园去的
I was supposed to drive to Griffith Park,
但他告诉我换去Tujunga了
but he told me to go to Tujunga instead.
那是他们俩谁揍了你的脸呢
And which one of them did this to your face?
都不是
Neither.
我给了我弟弟50块和一个十磅的哑铃
I gave my baby brother 50 bucks and a ten-pound dumbbell.
我肯定他因此省去了多年的心理治疗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表