我们不能再求稳了
We can no longer play this safe.
Hanna探员 我要派战术小组去 在那个办公室跟他们会合
Agent Hanna, I'm sending in the REACT Team. Meet them at that office.
- 我就爱听这话 - 马上行动
- Music to my ears. - Let's do it.
Deeks还没回来吗
Deeks not back yet?
他还在危地马拉收集领养的所需信息
Still in Guatemala gathering information for the adoption.
真是好的不能再好了
Yeah, that's just great.
有什么发现
Anything?
什么都没有
No, we got nothing.
那有上百个窗口 Katya可以在任何地方
There's hundreds of windows. Katya could be anywhere.
大部队来了
Here comes the cavalry.
Hanna探员 战术小组Tango已到达
Agent Hanna, REACT Team Tango arrived.
这次她可惹不起我们了
She's not messing with this.
我们已就位 区域安全
We're in position. Area secured.
收到
Copy.
下车 行动
Coming out. Go.
让他们进来
Let 'em in!
眼睛看四周 武器准备好
Eyes on a swivel, weapons tight.
听我口令
On my count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear
安全
Clear
伙计们 Marshall Davis的办公室是空的 没开灯
Guys, Marshall Davis's office is empty. The lights are off.
这是个圈套 它与本案无关
This was a setup. It has nothing to do with the case.
断路器之前跳开了
The breaker was flipped.
嘿 Fatima 电源刚恢复了
Hey, Fatima, the power just came on.
我们的监控现在能用了吗
See if we have access to our cameras.
已接入 现在给你们发送录像
I'm in. Sending you the footage now.
看起来Callen 8点41分进了办公室
Looks like Callen entered the office at 8:41.
他来这干什么
What was he doing up here?
- 他们在中途切断了电源 - 是的
- They cut the power in the middle of the video. - Yeah.
好 现在这里一个人都没有
Okay, we know no one's here.
查外面的监控 看他们是怎么离开的 开的什么车
Let's check the cameras outside, see how they left, what cars they used.
好的 正在查 但大楼外的监控似乎被停用了
Okay, I'm already on it, but it seems like the cameras outside the building have been disabled.
她掩盖了行踪
She's covering her tracks.
我们需要尽快得到这个女人的情报
We're gonna need intel on this woman and fast.
两个月前 Callen给我们看了Katya的照片
Two months ago, Callen showed us the photo of Katya.
他说他认为她做了整形手术
He said he thought she had plastic surgery.
- 对 - 他说照片是从Joelle那得到的
- Right. - He said he got the photo from Joelle.
我会派人把她接过来
I'll have her picked up and brought in.
我要和她谈 我在船坞等你
I want to talk to her. I'll meet you at the boatshed.
- 把这个地方查个底朝天 - 好的
- Turn this place inside out. - Yeah.
Howard Pembrook在这个星球上消失了25年
There's been no trace of Howard Pembrook on this planet in 25 years.
这不对
That's not true.
我跟他说过话
I've spoken to him in person.
他一直用化名生活
He's been living under an alias.
他的化名是什么
What was the name he was using?
你跟我面对面 我就告诉你
Talk to me face-to-face and I'll tell you.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
看住他
Watch him.
我最爱看戏了
I love to watch.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我把你的帅脸揍得伤痕累累
I'm the one who made your face not so pretty.
你要是在Pembrook的事上对我撒谎
You lie to me about Pembrook,
你就是在玩火
you will be playing with fire.
我会确确实实地用火把你活活烧死
Literally, the pain of burning to death.
怎么 不说你好 也不寒暄一下吗
What, no hello? No "how you been?"
也不问我 觉得你整容后的脸如何吗
"How do you like my new face?"
你认为我的愤怒是笑话吗
You think my rage is a joke.
我们被同一人训练
We were disciplined under the same hand.
已被训练成去忍♥受痛苦 你想想殴打我会有用吗
Trained to endure pain. Do you think hitting me is gonna do anything?
不管你对他有什么感受
Whatever you're feeling,
我都有同样的感受
I have felt it.
这世上有几人能这么说
How many people on this Earth can say that?
还有 不
And no,
我不认为你的愤怒是笑话
I don't think your rage is a joke.
我比谁都更懂你
I know it more than anyone.
让我看看我们到底有多像
Let's see how much we're the same.
我不打算再折磨你了
I'm not going to hurt you.
只要告诉我 在我这样做的时候
Just tell me what comes into your head
你脑子里想到了什么
as I do this.
不许哭
Don't cry.
哭泣导致疼痛
Crying causes pain.
我怎么能不哭
How do I not cry?
就像我一直教你的
Like I've been telling you.
不要去感觉
Don't feel.
记住了吗
Remember?
感情会导致痛苦
Feelings cause pain.
告诉我 你正在想什么
Tell me, what are you thinking now?
你喷了他用的古龙水
You're wearing his cologne.
皮尔·卡丹的舒尔顿古龙水
Shulton Pierre Cardin.
你找到它了
You found it?
花了一些时间
It took a while.
那气味如幽灵般让我焦虑
That smell haunted me.
我现在每天都用
I wear it every day now.
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
这样我就能习惯了
So I got used to it.
就再也闻不到了
I can't smell it anymore.
我懂你
I understand.
我的天
My God.
我从小就没有哭过
I haven't cried since I was a child.
感情会导致痛苦
"Feelings cause pain."
你果然是我兄弟
You are my brother.
Joelle 你说的毫无道理
What you're saying doesn't make any sense, Joelle.
你研究了这个女人多年 却对她一无所知
You've been studying this woman for years, and you know nothing about her?
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你在中情局的旧同事告诉我
Your old colleagues in the CIA
他们多年来一直在向你提供Katya Miranova的情报
tell me that they've been feeding you intelligence on Katya Miranova for years.
听着 我的确查过她
Look, I... I did search for her.
但这毁了我
But it was destroying me.
CIA让我和一些
The agency has had me talk to some...
非常专业的人交谈
really good people.
他们都试图帮我
They're trying to help me.
精神科医生吗
Psychiatrists?
是的
Yes.
我很努力地想把这一切抛诸脑后
I am fighting really hard to try to put this all behind me.
抱歉打断一下 但有些东西你们得看看
Sorry to interrupt, but I need to show you both something.
好了 Namazi探员 是什么
Yes, Agent Namazi. What do you have?
在离监视点一个街区远处 我发现这辆货车在断电十分钟后离开
So, a block away from the stakeout, I found this van leaving ten minutes after the power went out.
这是我发现的唯一一辆没有窗户的货车
Now, it's the only van I've found without windows.
我还查了车牌 这车是两天前登记失窃的
And I ran the plates. It was reported stolen two days ago.
我们需要找到那辆货车
We need to find that van.
万花筒正在寻找 已与洛杉矶警♥察♥局发出通缉令
Kaleidoscope's working on it, and a BOLO with LAPD.
一旦你有发现 马上告诉我们
Let us know as soon as you find anything.
还有一件事
There's something else.
我一直在努力联♥系♥Anna
Okay, I've been trying to reach Anna,
但她却电♥话♥和短♥信♥一直都没回
but she's not responding to her calls or texts.
Arkady跟她约定了一个紧急联络代码
Arkady has an emergency code set up with her,
但她连那个也没有回应
but she's not responding to that either.
继续尝试
Keep trying.
当然
Of course.
我
I, um...
我不太相信Joelle所说的
not sure I'm buying Joelle's story.
是的 也许我们应该放她走
Yeah. Maybe we should cut her loose.
- 给她的车装追踪器 看看她去哪 - 好的
- Put a tracker on her car. See what she does. - Yeah.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
我知道你在类似的情况下失去了你妻子
I know that you lost your wife in a situation like this.
我们会把你的搭档救回来的
We're gonna get your partner back.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表