《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
Sang
Sang.
Switch 是你吗 哥们儿
Switch, is that you, homey?
好久不见
- Callen - Anna 不
- Callen! - Anna, no!
不 让我先检查一下
No. Let me check it.
别开门 有炸♥弹♥
Don't open the door, there's a bomb!
去吧 救他出来
Go in there. Get him out of there.
炸♥弹♥已拆除
The bomb is defused.
三个小时给那些白♥痴♥送饮料
Three hours bringing those morons drinks,
他们却把一个五美元的筹码扔给我 好像它是金子做的
and they toss me a five-dollar chip like it's made of gold.
法学院可以缓缓 妈妈 我演艺事业要起飞了
Law school can wait, Mom. Acting's gonna take off.
我马上就要25岁了
I'm gonna be 25 fricking years old
还在为玩五美元一把的21点的醉汉们提供饮料
and still serving drinks to drunks playing five-dollar blackjack.
不许动 如果你配合 就可以活下来
Freeze! If you cooperate, you will live.
将钱袋放入车内
Put the currency bags in the vehicle.
照做 快
Just do it. Come on.
拿去 都拿走吧
Take them. Take them.
快点
Hurry up!
捉住他 捉住它
Get him. Get it!
哦 不
Oh, no.
快撤 马上
Move. Now!
哦 天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你穿梭了如现代版但丁地狱 般的
Navigating the modern-day version
洛杉矶机场接机环路 历经艰难来接我
of Dante's Inferno that is the arrivals loop at LAX to pick me up.
在我上车后 你还在奥迪车里放了一个
And then I show up in the car and you've got
Nate'n Al's早餐百吉饼三明治 等着我
a Nate'n Al's breakfast bagel sandwich sitting in the Audi, waiting for me.
Nate'n Al: 洛杉矶著名餐厅 创立于1945年 是比佛利山庄的老字号♥
亲爱的 这是更高级别的爱啊
Baby girl, this is some next-level love.
我只是真的 真的很想你
Well, I just really, really missed you.
我知道 我也真的 真的很怀念这个百吉饼
I know, I really, really missed this bagel.
- 你个坏蛋- 好吃的不可思议
- You're a jerk. - It's incredible.
这是我这辈子吃过的最好的东西
The best thing I've ever tasted in my life.
Callen怎么样了
How's Callen doing?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
和往常一样 他对Katya被杀的感受非常坦率
as always, he's being really open about his feelings regarding Katya's murder,
整个团队都在帮助他度过这段困难时期
and the entire team is really helping him get through this difficult time.
- 说得好 - 是嘛
- Touché on that one. - Okay.
你好 我是Kensi Blye
Hello, this is Kensi Blye.
你好 Blye女士 我是Janice King
Hello, Ms. Blye. This is Janice King.
- 我打来是 - 噢 嗨 King夫人
- I'm calling from... - Oh, hey, Mrs. King.
你好吗
How are you?
看来Deeks先生也在线啊
Mr. Deeks is on the line as well, I see.
是的 我们用的车载电♥话♥ 抱歉
Yeah, you're on speaker in the car. Sorry.
好的 没问题
Yeah, not a problem.
首先 我想告诉你 有关Pilar的个案还没有新信息
First off, I want to tell you that I have no new information regarding Pilar's case.
我打来是因为我有Rosa Reyes领养进程的好消息
I'm calling because I have great news about the adoption process regarding Rosa Reyes.
恭喜 你们两个已经被批准成为资质家庭
Congratulations. You two have been approved to be a resource family.
你们可以领养Rosa Reyes
You'll be fostering Rosa Reyes.
哦 天呐
Oh, my gosh.
那真是太好了 谢谢
Uh, that-that's amazing. Thank you.
King夫人 非常感谢
Thank you so much, Mrs. King.
哦 别谢我
Oh, don't thank me.
这是你们两人共同努力的结果
This is something you both have worked so hard for,
我知道你们会给Rosa提供一个美好的家
and I know that you'll provide a wonderful home for Rosa.
这 这真的是
It is... That is so...
这真是太棒了 非常感谢你
That is so amazing. Thank you so much.
有大概时间吗 能知道什么时候可以接她回家吗
Do we-- do we have a time frame, any idea of when she can move into the home?
我知道
I do.
Rosa今晚就可以和你们一起回家了
Rosa will be able to come home with you tonight.
不好意思 你说什么
Excuse me?
今晚有什么问题吗
Is this going to be a problem?
- 不 不 太棒了 - 呃
- No, no, it-it's amazing. - Uh...
没问题 谢谢 今晚很好 这是最好的结果
That's perfect. Thank you. Tonight is great. Best-case scenario.
那就好 我把详细信息发邮件给你们
Okay, great. I'll email you the details.
King夫人 再次感谢
Thank you so much, Mrs. King.
哦 我的荣幸 那过几个小时见 行吗
Oh, it's my pleasure. I'll see you in a few hours. Okay?
好的
Yes.
几个小时后
In a few hours.
噢
Oh.
我们刚升级做父母了
We just became parents.
哟 这个百吉饼真不错
Yo, this bagel's so good.
我应该为她留一些吗
Should I save some for her?
啊 你满意吗
Ah. You happy now?
哦 你给我买♥♥吃的我应该很高兴吗
Oh, I'm supposed to be happy 'cause you're feeding me?
是不是还得为你办个游♥行♥ 因为你给我买♥♥了床垫上的毯子
Maybe throw a little parade in your honor because you give me blankets for my mattress.
啊 啊 可恶 儿子 我忘了你容易对我的玩笑话耿耿于怀
Ah... Ah, damn, son. You know, I forgot how you take my ribbing to heart.
儿子 我只是在开玩笑
It's just a joke, son.
老爸 你搬来这里让我很高兴
Dad, I'm happy because you moved here,
这样我们可以一起生活 行吗
and we get to spend time together, all right?
所以我们要充分享受共处时光 好吗
So let's make the most of it, okay?
怎么了 爸爸
What is it, Pop?
只是
It was...
有那么一瞬 你说话很像你妈妈
For a minute there, you sounded like your mother.
我每天都想念她
I miss her every day.
是啊
Yeah.
我也一样
I do, too.
她肯定不同意我早餐吃墨西哥卷饼
She wouldn't want me eating this breakfast burrito.
是 她不会
No, she would not.
她更不会理解这些你称之为早餐的奶昔
And she sure in the hell wouldn't understand those smoothie things you call breakfast.
是的 她不会
No, she would not.
儿子 你知道吗
You know, son,
有一段时间 哦 六七年前 在你母亲去世后
there was a time, oh, six, seven years ago after your mother passed that, uh...
每周一次 我会去一家小餐馆吃千层面
once a week, I'd go to this little restaurant for lasagna,
老板是一位美丽的女士 Sarah D'Arcy
owned by a beautiful woman, Ms. Sarah D'Arcy.
- 啊 她很聪明 很幽默 - 是吗
- Ah, she was so smart, so... so funny. - Yeah?
而且 你懂吗 她
And, you know, she would...
她从不让你一个人坐在那
she would never let me sit alone.
她会坐下来陪着我
She would always sit down with me.
我曾经很期待
I used to look forward to the...
去她那里吃饭的共处时间
that-that-that time with her...
整周都在翘首期待
all week long.
挺好啊 发生了什么
Okay, so what happened?
你以前怎么没提过她呢
How come you never brought her up before?
她 想要的不仅仅是晚餐
Well, she, uh, wanted more than just dinner
我不能那样对不起你母亲 我做不到
and I couldn't disrespect your mother like that. I just couldn't.
妈妈会希望你快乐的
Mom would want you to be happy.
是 我懂
Yeah, I know.
孩子 你可别有Sarah D'Arcy女士这样的遗憾
Don't ever have a Ms. Sarah D'Arcy, son.
人是会后悔的
Regret is real.
Michelle会希望你快乐
Michelle would want you to be happy.
- Viviane Viviane - 放开她
- Viviane. Viviane, Viviane, Viviane! - Let her go.
- 不 不 爸爸 放开她 - 你到加州来了
- No, no, no. Dad, let her go. - You came to California.
他犯糊涂了 对不起 对不起
He's confused. I'm sorry. I'm sorry,
他看错了 爸爸 她不是妈妈
he's confused. Dad. Dad, that's not Mom.
- 我一眼就能认得出自己的妻子 - 爸爸
- I know my wife when I see her! - Dad.
妈妈已经去世了
Mom is dead.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know. I-I know.
- 对不起 - 没事了 没事了
- Sorry. Sorry. - It's all right. It's all right.
走吧 走吧
Come on, man. Come on.
我们把这个卷饼吃了吧
Let's finish this burrito.
- 好的 好的 - 好 走吧
- All right.. All right. - Okay Come on.
你给我买♥♥吃的我应该很高兴 对吧
'Cause I'm supposed to be happy when you feed me, right?
- 肯定的 爸爸 - 好 好
- Definitely, Dad. - All right, all right. All right, all right.
- 训练超顺利 - 是的 我们做到了
- Crushed that. - Yeah, we did.
你太强了 能在硬核的循环训练
It's crazy to me how you can flow between these hard circuit workouts
和瑜伽间轻松转换 且水准都超高
and yoga and be great at both.
哦 顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
我再也不会带你去上高温瑜伽了
I am never taking you to a hot yoga class again.
你真是菜得糟糕
You were a hot mess.
行吧
Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表