If he shuts down the deal,
那我们就没法找回那些武器了
then we don't recover the weapons.
我们也就没法抓住Meyer和他的同伙了
Nor do we get Meyer and his associates.
对
Right.
这很合理
It all makes perfect sense.
还有什么是你没告诉我的吗
Anything else you're not telling me?
Callen和Rountree发现一家德国公♥司♥
Callen and Rountree discovered that the German corporation
拥有市中心大楼
that owns the building downtown
是Meyer的另一家公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
is a subsidiary of Meyer's other corporation.
但他确实是老板
But he does own it.
好的
Okay.
好好地盯住那栋楼
Sit on that building. Watch it.
那些武器会被送到那里去的
The weapons will be going there.
明白了
Understood.
就这样
That is all.
你之前说的话是认真的吗
Were you really serious about what you said earlier?
如果不是 我也不会说了
Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.
但是我也不想因此被抓
But understand that I have no interest in getting caught.
那这么做需要多少钱
How much would it cost me?
我不需要钱
I wouldn't do it for the money.
我告诉过你我可以进入我男友的账户
I told you I had access to my boyfriend's accounts,
然后你就说你可以这样做
then you offer to do this.
Megan 我们都是戒毒所的瘾君子
Megan, we're both junkies in rehab.
听着 随你怎么想 但我不是为了钱
Look, believe what you want, but it's not about the money
好吧 就像我之前说的 我有一个朋友
for me, okay? Like I said, I had a friend
之前也经历了这样的事情
who went through this for a long time.
一个朋友
A friend?
和一个男的交往了两年
Dated a guy for two years.
事情变得很糟糕 相当糟糕
Things got bad. Really bad.
我拒绝和他上♥床♥
I refused to have sex with him.
他有一把枪
He got a gun.
他把钱对着我的脑袋
He put it to my head.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
然后说我属于他
And told me he owned me.
我不想再让这样的事情发生
I am never letting that happen again.
所以 我们要怎么做
So, how do we do this?
你包里有你需要的一切吗 钱包和其它东西
You got everything you need in your purse? Your wallet and everything?
- 全都在这里 - 好的
- Everything in here. - Yeah?
那我们就离开这个地方
Then let's get out of here.
现在 你在开玩笑吗
Now? Are you joking?
- 没有 我们现在就走 - 你在开玩笑吗
- Yeah, let's get out of this craphole, let's go. - Are you joking?
什么事情
What is it?
我需要你监视Meyer的仓库
I need you to stake out Meyer's warehouse.
好的
Okay.
Kilbride终止了Collins电♥话♥的监听
Kilbride killed the tap on Collins' phone.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
他不让我们监听Collins的手♥机♥
He won't let us tap Collins' phone,
但我们可以监听谈话的另一方 Devon Walker
but we can tap the other half of the conversation, Devon Walker.
哦 民兵组织的领导人
Oh, leader of the militia group.
是的 然后如果Walker和Collins正好有一次谈话
Yeah. And if Walker and Collins happen to have a conversation...
那就得到了我们需要的东西
Yeah, we get what we need.
但是不要通过行动中心 好吗
But don't go through Ops, all right?
直接向法官提交搜查令
Submit for the warrant direct to the judge,
然后去仓库那里
then go to the warehouse.
好的 明白了
All right, got it.
随时通知我
Keep me posted.
冷刺♥激♥头痛 哦
Brain freeze. Oh!
糖份真爽
Sugar is so good.
是的
Yeah, it is.
马上就需要别的东西了
Gonna need something else really soon.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
给我的供货商发短♥信♥
Texting my connection.
你觉得如果没有Lukas的话 你会成功戒毒吗
Do you think if Lukas was out of the picture you'd be able to get clean?
说来也很疯狂
It's crazy.
直到你说要杀他之前
Until you started talking about killing him,
我甚至做不到保持清醒的念头两分钟
I couldn't even see two minutes past getting high.
所以是的
But yeah.
如果没有他 我觉得我可以
If he were gone I think I could.
我希望你可以
I hope you do.
你真的要这么做吗
You're really doing this?
是的
Yes.
但我要确保安全 我先要调查一下他
But I got to do it safely. I got to check him out.
看下他的行踪 和谁一起
See how he moves, who he's with.
你会需要一把枪的
You're going to need a gun.
我可以搞到
I can get that.
不是 我和Lukas在一起很久了
Hmm. I've been with Lukas long enough to know
不能是任何枪
not just any gun.
要不被追踪的 那就需要钱了
You need it untraceable. That's money.
没问题 我认识人能帮我搞到
No big deal. I got a guy who can get me one.
所以 你有Lukas的地址吗
So, um, do you have Lukas' address?
哦 我的人回我了
Oh, my connection just came through.
我需要一些现金
I'm gonna need some cash fast.
我会给你Lukas的信息的
Uh, yeah, I'll get you all Lukas' info.
怎么进入他的房♥子 所有
How to get into the house, everything.
我们去搞些钱吧
Let's go get some money.
我们去搞些钱吧
Let's go get some money.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
她给你Meyer的信息了吗
She give you Meyer's info yet?
她来了
Here she comes.
嘿 Mia 这是Max Max 这是Mia
Hey, uh, Mia, this is Max. Max, this is Mia.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我们应该有一天的时间 他才意识到钱不见了
We've got maybe a day before he realizes money's leaving his account.
- 好的 - 你拿到需要的东西了吗
- Okay. - You get what you need?
是的
Yeah.
多少钱
How much?
3000 别担心 我相信Megan
3,000. Don't worry, I know Megan's good for it.
不 不能欠债
No. No debts to men.
她不欠你任何东西
She owes you nothing.
没有任何记录 对吧
It's completely clean, right?
是的 都抹干净了 没有序列号♥
Yeah, wiped down with bleach, no serial numbers,
枪管重新打磨过 所以不会与任何弹道相匹配
and the barrel's be re-honed so it won't match any ballistics.
这可是一大笔现金 Mia
That's a lot of cash, Mia.
我需要很多羟考酮
I need a lot of oxy.
这是给你的
This one's for you.
不 谢谢 我不能收
N-No, thank you, um, I can't.
嘿 我的命值多少钱
Hey, how much is my life worth?
这是我的供货商
There's my connection.
好的 记住这个地址 不要输入到你的手♥机♥里
Okay, remember this address. Don't enter it in your phone.
在长滩温莎路4401号♥
4401 Windsor Drive. It's in Long Beach.
侧边的车♥库♥门总是开着的 但是那里有警报装置
The garage door on the side is always open, but there's an alarm.
密♥码♥是0406
The code is 0406.
Lukas大概率会在凌晨一点醉得不省人事
Lukas passes out stone-cold drunk about 1:00 most nights.
所以我们现在该道别了
So I guess this is goodbye.
你 你要离开了吗
You're-you're leaving?
我必须离你越远越好 不是吗
I have to get as far away from you as I can, right?
是的
Yeah.
Megan 保重
Be safe, Megan.
我相信你会完全戒瘾的 只要你真的下定决心
I know you'll stay clean if you really try.
我能看出来 你内心里有着很强大的力量
I can tell, there's a very strong person in there.
我不想哭的
I don't want to cry.
保重
Be safe.
Fatima 你收到那个地址了吗
Fatima, did you get that address?
收到了
Got it.
叫快速反应部队和我们在那里碰面
Tell the REACT team to meet us there,
确保让他们知道Lukas Meyer
make sure they know that Lukas Meyer
持有大量武器并且极度危险
is heavily armed and extremely dangerous.
你听到窃听的内容了吗
You get this tap?
Walker给Collins打了两次电♥话♥
Walker called Collins twice.
听上去他们在用暗语交流 放一遍
Sounds like they're talking in code. Play it.
外孙们怎么样啊
How are the grandkids?
都挺好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表