停电了?
What happened to our power?
Boomer
Boomer?
洛杉矶 911 你需要警务 消防还是医疗
Los Angeles 911. Do you need police, fire, or medical?
警务
Police.
您有何种紧急情况
What is the nature of your emergency?
有人闯入了我家
Someone broke into my house.
你正在家里吗
Are you in the house now?
有人被绑♥架♥了
It's been a kidnapping.
女士 谁被绑♥架♥了
Who was kidnapped, ma'am?
女士 你还在吗
Ma'am, are you still on the line?
嘿
Hey.
小伙子一大早就来练射击
Getting some early morning shooting in, hoss?
是
Yeah.
你一次性打这么多子弹 会把枪管融化掉的
You put any more rounds in that thing, you'll melt the barrel off.
对
Right.
怎么了
So... what's up?
没事
Nothing.
始终只回答一个词 不过至少是俩音节了
Still one-word answers, but at least we're moving up to two syllables.
你和Kilbride一起待太久了 开始学他说话
You've been hanging out with Kilbride too much. You're starting to talk like him.
哦 你是对的 这确实是海军上将会说的
Oh, my God, you're right. That was a very Admiralesque thing to say.
我们有案子吗
Do we havea case?
我不知道 自从Shyla来了 我就尽量避免在网络指挥室
Oh, I don't know. Since Shyla's here, I am steering clear of the cyber tower.
你想
You want to...
说点什么吗
talk about anything?
- 说什么 - 这
- Like what? - Well,
不清楚 不过作为一个遭受过可怕创伤的人
I don't know, as someone who's suffered a pretty frightening trauma,
我能理解你正在经历的事
I can understand what you're going through,
我也知道你非常努力去摆脱它 也不是件容易的事
and I know that no matter how hard you try to let it go, it's not easy.
如果你是说被警♥察♥逼停的事儿 我已经放下了
If you're talking about my stop with the police, I'm over it.
抛诸脑后了 我现在很好
I put it behind me. I'm good.
老实说 现在是别人的法律问题
Honestly, it's somebody else's legal problem now.
好吧
Okay.
那为什么这里看起来像 血溅13号♥警署 (1976)
Then why does it look like Assault on Precinct 13in here?
什么
What?
John Carpenter的电影 你小时候有看电视吗
The John Carpenter film-- Did you even have a television as a kid?
大多数时候没有
I mean, most of the time, no.
好吧 我要把它加到清单里
Right. Well, I'm putting it on the list.
听着 没必要 好吧
Look, please don't, okay?
我不知道为什么每个人都想我看老电影
I don't know why everybody wants me to watch these old movies.
Deeks让我看 毛发(1979)
Deeks made me watch Hair,
他还哼唱里面的每首歌♥
and he sang every single song.
这比 逃出绝命镇(2017)更令人痛苦
That was more traumatizing than Get Out.
好吧 你想体验一些令人痛苦的事情
Well, if you want to experience something traumatizing,
Tet Offensive: 越战的一次重大升级和最大的军事行动之一 1968年
让Kilbride进来看见这像春节攻势
let Kilbride come in here and see this place looking like the Tet Offensive.
你需要认真考虑怎么解释
Then you'll seriously have some explaining to do.
- 好吧 我现在来打扫 - 没错
- Yeah, I'll get a broom. - Yeah.
你应该做的
You do that.
请别告诉我 你今天让我早起
Please don't tell me that you stood me up this morning
就是为了比Kilbride早到 好霸占停车位
so you could get here early and nab Kilbride's parking spot.
再说一次 那是公共的停车位
For the record, it's no one's official spot.
好吧 我相信上将会有不同的看法
Ah. Well, I'm pretty sure the admiral sees things differently.
听着 我说了很抱歉忘记你要来接我了
Look, I told you I was sorry I forgot you were picking me up this morning, right?
你就是坐不惯我的车 对吧
You hate my driving, don't you?
我完全同意 但并不是这个原因
With every fiber of my being, but has nothing to do with that.
你昨晚没回家 对吗?
You didn't come home last night, did you?
你迷上了那个风湿病学家
You hooked up with that rheumatologist.
内分泌学家
Endocrinologist,
还有我并没有迷上她 花♥花♥公♥子♥
and I did not "hook up" with her, frat boy.
哦 原来是那个特技女
Oh, it was the stunt woman.
也对 那说的通 她更像你的风格
Yeah, that-that makes sense. She was a little more your style.
不是我的风格也不是你说的
Not my style and no.
请不要告诉我是那个调酒师 有纹身
Please don't tell me it was the bartender with the tattoos
和穿孔 我是说她很可爱 但有点像恐怖马戏团的
and the piercings. I mean, she was cute, but a little circus scary.
你今早是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我只是 作为你的朋友
I'm just, I'm just being a friend.
这是你对友情的定义
This is your idea of friendship?
难怪你没有朋友了
No wonder you don't have any friends.
我有很多朋友
I have tons of friends.
- 说三个来听听 - 你一个
- Name three. - You...
- 说个不是工作上的 - Anna
- That you don't work with. - Anna...
或情侣
Or date.
也许你和某人一起回家 心情就不会那么糟糕了
Maybe if you had gone home with somebody, you wouldn't be in such a foul mood.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
说真的 怎么了
Honestly, what's going on?
你的船?
Your boat?
你要把它卖♥♥了? 为什么?
You're selling Michelle? Why?
我要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I got to get a house.
我很肯定你说过 不想要房♥子了
I'm pretty sure you told me you were never gonna own a house again.
别无选择 我爸爸已经不能一个人生活了
Got no choice. My dad's gotten to the point where he can't live alone.
你买♥♥♥房♥♥子好让你父亲搬来住
You're buying a house so that your dad can move in with you?
是的
Yeah.
他觉得行吗
And he's okay with that?
我还没告诉他 我先买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I haven't told him yet. I'm getting the house first.
要我说 这个顺序反了
That seems a little backwards, if you ask me.
这就是为什么我没问你
It's precisely why I didn't ask you.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing?
- 没之前状态好了 - 是吗
- He's had better days. - Yeah.
知道是什么情况吗
Any idea what you're dealing with?
还没有
Not yet. Uh...
想让他去做检查 但是他不乐意 很固执
Tried to get him in for testing, he refused to go. He's stubborn.
能想象
Ah, imagine that.
说真的 有什么我能帮的
Well, seriously, if there's anything I can do...
你可以让他和你一起住
You could let him move in with you.
这就是我不需要朋友的原因
And that is precisely why I don't want friends.
先生们 早上好
Good morning, gentlemen.
- 早上好 - 上将想见你 Callen探员
- Good morning. - The admiral would like to see you, Agent Callen.
谢谢
Thanks.
很不错的船 Hanna探员
nice boat, Agent Hanna.
你喜欢吗 这是要卖♥♥的
You like that? It's for sale.
我更像只城市老鼠
I'm more of a city mouse,
但要是你在Chelsea有一套两居室 想便宜卖♥♥了
but if you've got a two-bedroom in Chelsea you want to unload for a steal,
我就是你要找的人
I'm your girl.
所以你不喜欢大海
So, you don't like the ocean, huh?
上将 你想见我?
You wanted to see me, Admiral?
是的
Yes, uh,
进来坐下
come on in, have a seat.
你根据信息自♥由♥法提交的需求
The, uh, request that you filed under the Freedom of Information Act
被驳回了
has been denied.
这为什么会出现在你的办公桌上
How did this come across your desk?
这是私人的 而且是
This was a private and, uh,
个人查询的
personal inquiry.
为什么会被驳回
Why was it denied?
想象一下
Use your imagination.
因为你吗
'Cause of you?
不是 这已经超出了我的职权
No. This is above my pay grade.
豁免1 所请求因涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥被划为机密
"Exemption 1, the requested information is classified to protect national security."
他们会藏在国♥家♥安♥全♥的后面
They're gonna hide behind national security?
要是那样就有趣了
They're funny that way.
我知道你是很失望的
I know that this is a big disappointment for you,
你也很想和Henrietta谈话
and that you would very much like to speak with Henrietta
聊聊她参与的Drona计划的事
about her involvement in the Drona program.
所以你是知道的
So, you do know about it.
我是知道
I know of it...
但不能帮你找到你所需要的答案
but not to the extent to help you find the answers I believe you're looking for.
在另一条战线上
On another front,
NCIS总部的多重威胁警报中心
NCISHQ-MTAC
和美国网络司令部在合作
and CYBER have been working
日以继夜地追捕更多你的深度伪造
around the clock to hunt down any more of your deep fakes.
他们还为你的数字生活设置了安全边界
They have also put a security perimeter around your digital life,
所以这个Katie Miller或称为Katya Mironova
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表