- 快跑啊 - 很快了
- Go faster. - I'm trying.
- 再快点 - 快了快了
- Please. - I'm trying.
- 我看不见 - 赶紧跑
- I can't see. - Faster.
他们来了
They're coming.
天啊 帮帮我们吧
Please, God, help us.
跑 快跑
Go, go.
他们肯定追踪你的手♥机♥了
They must be tracking your phone.
椅子给我
Hand me that chair.
嘿
Hey.
我顶着门 走 快走
I'll hold the door. Go. Now!
快走
Go!
谁也别信
Don't trust anybody.
到处都是他们的眼线
They got people everywhere.
你相信恶魔吗
Do you believe in the devil?
快啊 快点啊
Come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on.
快到时间了
It's about time.
噢 现在才7:58
Whoa. It's 7:58.
我们还早了两分钟呢
We are officially two minutes early.
是啊 不过按我的时间来算
Yeah, which by my account
你晚到了13分钟
makes you 13 minutes late.
这话您就跟法庭说吧
Listen, you are preaching to the choir.
我可是万事都赶早的
I love to be early for everything,
可是呢 好巧不巧的
but I also have the opportunity
我得和一个人开车同行
to, uh, carpool with a human being
而这位的时间管理水平堪比树懒
that has the clock management skills of a tree sloth.
- 啊 - 啥啊
- Ah. - What?
你可得了吧 我那是
Oh, excuse me if I like to have
想好好吃顿早饭 不像有的人
a mindful breakfast instead of sucking down
随随便便喝个男士果汁奶昔 跟尼安德特人似的
a jack-juice man-shake like a couple of Neanderthals.
欧洲古人类
呵呵 男士奶昔
Wow, "Man-shake."
这是什么
What is this?
这是Hetty让你成为调查员的原因
This is why Hetty made you an investigator.
啊哦 确实也没毛病
Ouch, yet acutely accurate.
Beale寄来的
It's from Beale.
不会是绝交信把
Wonder if it's a Dear John letter.
他是看到咱们的什么阴暗面了么
You think he found out about us?
哈
Huh.
上面写着 人齐了再打开
It says "Do not open until everybody is present."
所以啊 我们在这儿枯坐苦等
Yeah, which is why we've been sitting here
14分钟了 就是等您大驾光临
for the last 14 minutes waiting for you to grace us with your presence.
我们吗
Grace us?
谁是我们
Who's us?
你有我不认识的朋友吗
You got a special friend we don't know about?
还是芝麻街的Snuffleupagus在煮咖啡
You got Snuffleupagus back there making coffee?
- 是在说我 - 哇哦
- I think he means me.- Whoa.
还有我的男士奶昔
And my man-shake.
噢 没看见你在这儿
Wow, I did not see you there.
而且
More importantly,
我根本没注意到那边还有桌子
I didn't even know there were desks over there.
这还是处于巅峰状态的警探诶
A detective at the height of his powers.
好了 好了 现在 咱们也到了法定人数了
Okay. Okay, this is-- we're definitely close enough to a quorum.
拆信吧
Let's open them.
- 来吧 - 嗯哼
- Here we go. - All right.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
- 一万美元 - 啥
- $10,000? - What?
Beale给我了张一万美元的支票
Beale wrote me a check for $10,000?
他说 在硅谷
He says, "In Silicon Valley,
我们都淹没在数据中 并把它们视为知识
"We are all drowning in data that we parade as knowledge,
权力与尊重 成功与快乐都被混淆
"Power's confused with respect, and success with happiness."
我很想念大家
"I miss you guys,
通过分享我的财富 希望能为咱们带来快乐
"And by sharing my wealth, I hope this brings us both happiness.
你的朋友 Eric Beale
Your friend, Eric Beale."
哇哦 他这是受了Gibbs的启发吧
Wow. Maybe he was inspired by Gibbs.
我还向你们各自最关注的慈善组织
"I've also donated the same amount to each one of
捐赠了同样多的钱款
"Your favorite charities,
所以这张支票还包含了一项约定
"So the one stipulation on this check
就是你们必须花掉它 不能放在银行
is you must spend it. You can't put it in the bank."
哇哦
Wow.
没问题
No problem.
也给慈善组织捐了这么多
The same amount to charities?
他简直是当代罗宾汉
He's like a modern-day Robin Hood.
嗯哼 诺丁汉警长得骑着平衡车 说克林贡语
Yeah, if the sheriff of Nottingham is riding around on a Segway, talking Klingon.
嚯 为了这十万块钱
Shoot, well, I'd strap on those tight tights
我能穿上紧身裤跟他去行侠仗义
and be his merry man for $10K.
这件事我得写进
Well, let's just mark that down
一直变长的我无法视而不见的事件列表里
to the ever-burgeoning list of things I can't unsee.
等你们 呃
When the, uh,
不再上头许愿了 就赶紧到行动中心来
Make-A-Wish fever dies down, get up to Ops.
有案子了
You have a case.
上将 您有支票吗
Admiral, you get a check?
我有啊 当然有 Deeks先生
I did, indeed, Mr. Deeks,
而且我已经买♥♥了
and I have already ordered
降噪耳机
the noise-canceling headphones
还给办公室配了隔音玻璃
and the soundproof glass for my office.
及时行乐嘛
Impending happiness.
你应该检查一下你的办公桌
You should head down to your desk.
你有没有
You got a, uh...
一万美元支票吗
Check for $10,000?
当然 我一直在刷Etsy 然后忽然有一位特殊客人
I know, I was just doomscrolling on Etsy until we got a very special guest.
网络商店平台 以手工艺成品买♥♥卖♥♥为主要特色
为什么在等大家呢
So, what happened to waiting for everyone?
保佑千禧一代
God bless millennials.
哪位特殊客人呢
So, who's the special guest?
这就连线
Patching you through now.
人齐了
You got the team.
早啊 复仇者们
Good morning, Avengers.
Talia Del Campo 你好啊
Talia Del Campo. Good to see you.
真想过去见见你们大家
Wish I were there in person to give you each muffins with extra gluten.
给Deeks一个长长的 令人生疑又不合时宜的拥抱
Maybe give Deeks a long and questionably inappropriate hug.
好的呀
Yes, please.
我是说 不 用 改天吧
I mean, no, thank y... Rain check.
- 什么 - 别来无恙啊 Talla
- What? - How you doing, Talia?
你好啊 Kens
Hey, Kens.
24小时之前我还好
I was great 24 hours ago,
然后我们与一位探员失联
and then we lost contact with one of our agents
他当时正在帮忙转移一位墨西哥政♥府♥吹哨人
who was helping transport a whistleblower for the Mexican government.
很不幸 洛杉矶警局两小时后发现了他
Unfortunately, the LAPD found him two hours later.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
谢谢 Sam
Thank you, Sam.
现在吹哨人已经逃跑
Now the whistleblower's on the run,
我们也联♥系♥不到他
and we have no way of contacting him.
Fatima
Fatima.
Martin Henderson 在海军服役20年
Martin Henderson, served 20 years in the Navy.
他是战斗系统的武器技术人员
Worked his way up to combat system weapons tech.
退役之后 供职于Plutus武器装备公♥司♥
He got out, got a job working with Plutus Weaponry,
负责西南地区的分销和营销工作
where he's currently in charge of distribution and sales in the southwest.
他提供了什么情报
What'd he blow the whistle on?
美国境内的稻草买♥♥家
Straw buyers here in the U.S.
假装合法买♥♥家代替他人购买♥♥物品
合法购买♥♥枪♥支♥ 然后通过走私
are purchasing guns legally and then helping smuggle them
越过边境送到墨西哥贩毒集团成员手中
across the border to cartel members in Mexico.
问答环节
Pop quiz,
你们知道墨西哥境内现在有多少合法销♥售♥的枪♥支♥吗
any of you know how many guns are sold legally in all of Mexico?
墨西哥有一家合法武器商店 平均每年
Mexico has one legal gun shop, and they average
大概一万只枪
just 10,000 guns a year.
这位新来的女士得一分 没错
Cupcake for the new lady. Yes.
但是墨西哥政♥府♥认为
But the Mexican government believes
每年有25万只枪从美国进入墨西哥
over 250,000 guns are being taken annually from the U.S. into Mexico.
这就很能解释为什么在墨西哥犯罪现场
That explains why most of the firearms found
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表