...a criminal one.
看起来是很强硬的女人
Tough-looking lady.
说她强硬算是轻描淡写了 她叫Nina Barnes
Understatement. Her name is Nina Barnes.
她是美国西部关系最强大的军♥火♥商之一
She is one of the most connected arms dealers in the Western United States.
至少她以前是
At least she used to be.
她现在要么不干了 要么在低调处事
She is now either out of the business or handling it on the down-low.
那这个Nina Barnes 她是光明正大的军♥火♥商
So, this Nina Barnes, is she one of those above-the-board arms dealers,
还是犯罪的军♥火♥贩子啊
or is she one of the criminal ones?
要我说 在过去几十年里 她大约是各占70%和30%
Well, I would say, over the last couple of decades, she's about 70/30.
70%是合法的
70% legal.
几年前 她卷入了一场针对被盗海军武器和军需
A few years back, she became entangled in a sting operation
所设的诱捕圈套
that targeted stolen Navy weapons and ordnance.
然后
And?
然后她从案子里脱身了
And she became untangled,
所以 现在她欠我一个人情
and so, now she owes me one.
大人情
A big one.
Nina现在就在洛杉矶
Nina's now in Los Angeles.
查明她在哪 问她知道什么
Find out where she is and what she knows.
- 好的 - 知道了
- Done. - Got it.
刚才信任跌倒的游戏邀请依旧有效哦
That's-- Offer still stands on those trust falls.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
这是Amanda Chen
This is Amanda Chen.
谢谢 Castor
Thanks, Castor.
Amanda 请坐
Amanda, please have a seat.
谢谢你能来和我们谈话
Thanks for coming in to speak with us.
老实说 这地方看起来像是连环杀手的老窝
I got to be honest, this place has got a touch of that serial killer vibe.
有点怪异
A little weird.
好的 我们重新装♥修♥时会考虑到这一点
We'll take that into consideration when we redecorate, all right?
你能告诉我们你今早看到了什么吗
Can you tell us what you saw this morning?
我们没能获得任何监控录像
We weren't able to get any surveillance footage.
枪手打掉了所有摄像头
The Shooters took out the cameras.
那里没有任何枪手
There weren't any shooters there.
是那个东西开的枪
It was that thing...
它像是
It was like...
某种增强型的装甲高尔夫球车
some kind of souped-up armored golf cart.
没有人驾驶它吗
And no one was driving it?
没有 它是遥控的或是其他什么的
No, it was remote-controlled or something.
- 像是无人机还是 - 我猜算吧
- Like a drone, or... - I guess.
它就像那种遥控玩具车
It was just like one of those remote-controlled toys
我弟弟小时候玩的那种
my brother used to have as a kid,
只不过玩具车变得跟真车一样大
just the life-sized version.
车上装有大口径自动发射武器吗
And it fired a large-caliber automatic weapon?
是的 一把大机♥枪♥
Yeah, a big machine gun.
奇怪的是它还说话了
And what was weird was that it spoke
用的机器人声音
with this robotic voice.
它命令警卫把钱带来
It told the guards to bring it the money.
那么 它拿到钱后做了什么
So, what did it do after it got the money?
然后有一场爆♥炸♥
There was this explosion.
在我逃跑的时候 我看到它沿着Vermont街向南走了
As I was running away, I saw it take off south down Vermont.
这些信息很有用
That's good information.
谢谢你 Amanda
Thank you, Amanda.
好 我们知道无人越野车离开了赌场 沿着Vermont街往南走
Okay, we know the UTV drone left the casino property heading south on Vermont,
但我没有在周围地区的任何交通监控上看到它
but I'm not seeing it on any of the traffic cams in the surrounding areas.
对了 它会不会像霹雳游侠 中的战车一样啊
Oh, what if it pulled a full-on Knight Rider?
Knight Rider: 霹雳游侠 1982年美剧 主演: David Hasselhoff
里面有高度人工智能的跑车KITT
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what those words mean.
我小时候 我的邻居经常看这个老剧
When I was a kid, my neighbor used to watch this old show.
剧里有一辆会说话的汽车 海滩游侠 中的那个演员也在
It had a talking car and the guy from Baywatch in it.
Baywatch: 海滩游侠 有电视剧(198♥9♥-♥2001)和电影版(2017) 电视剧主演: David Hasselhoff 电影版里他有客串
总之 会说话的车就在一辆卡车里停着
Anyways, the talking car would pull up and into this semitruck
在全国范围内移♥动♥而不被发现
and move around the country undetected.
哇喔
Whoa.
好吧 如果我们重新设置搜索条件 看看是否有
Okay, what if we reset the search criteria to look for trucks
足够大的卡车来运输越野车
that are big enough to transport the UTV.
天呐 赌场在商业区
Gosh. The casino's in a commercial zone.
能用来运车的卡车也太多了
Look at all the trucks it could've been transported in.
如果那东西在城市中移♥动♥
If that thing is moving around the city,
它有那么大的火力 还能完全不被发现
with that much firepower completely undetected...
那一切都是潜在的目标
Everything's a potential target.
珠宝店 画廊 银行
Jewelry stores, art galleries, banks...
或更糟 它可能会对人群和轻松的目标下手
Or worse, could go after crowds and soft targets.
如果它开始射击 洛杉矶警局将无法阻止那东西
LAPD would have no way of stopping that thing if it started firing.
抢劫发生时 我们检查了赌场周围所有的出租卡车
We checked all the rental trucks around the casino at the time of the robbery,
租用者们没有任何异常
and there's nothing out of the ordinary about the renters.
我是说 没有犯罪史 什么都没有
I mean, no criminal history, nothing.
我们还在调查私人卡车
And I'm looking into the privately owned trucks,
但是数量很多 而且大多数都是通过公♥司♥拥有的
but there are a lot and most of them are owned through corporations,
所以进展很慢
so it's slow going.
知道了 随时通知我们
Got it. Keep us posted.
好的
Will do.
这个无人越野车很大 而且装载着武器
Uh, this drone UTV, it's big and it's loaded with weaponry.
此刻 无论谁是幕后黑手 他们都不会冒险把它运走
Now, whoever's behind this, they're not gonna take chances transporting it around.
是啊 为什么要冒险偷一辆卡车甚至租一辆呢
Yeah, why risk stealing a truck or even renting one.
没错 他们会请专家处理
Yeah. They hire a pro.
专门在城市里运输非法物品的人
Somebody who specializes in moving illegal things around the city.
我们刚好认识这样的人
We know someone that lives in that world.
是的 我们认识
Yes, we do.
这地址搞错了吧
Okay, this cannot be the address.
顶级蛋糕装饰店
"Premium cake decorating"?
求之不得啊
Um, yes, please.
- 走吧 - 翻糖是你的朋友
- Shall we? - Fondant is your friend.
Fondant: 翻糖 由多种材料做成 是用于制♥作♥翻糖蛋糕时使用的主要装饰材料 它源自于英国的艺术蛋糕 是美国人极喜爱的蛋糕装饰
它是你的遮瑕膏 它是你的退格键
It's your... concealer, it's your backspace button.
你的蛋糕缺少一点对称性——翻糖
Your cake is lacking a little symmetry-- fondant.
你的糖霜弄错了——翻糖
You've make a mistake with your frosting-- fondant.
你的中间蛋糕层应该是一个6英寸的圆
Your middle cake layer is supposed to be a six-inch circle,
但它更像一个5英寸的椭圆形——跟我一起说
but it's more like a five-inch oval-- say it with me.
- 翻糖 - 翻糖
- Fondant. - Fondant!
哦 嗨 你们一定是Colby和Deana 我把你们的位置留在这里
Oh, hi. You must be Colby and Deana. I saved your place right here.
四号♥工作台
Station four.
- 真棒 - 呃 实际上 我们不是Colby和Deana
- Fantastic. - Uh, actually, we are not Colby and Deana.
哦 呃 你的发音是 Dean-a 吗
Oh, uh, do you pronounce it "Dean-a"?
对不起 真的错了 这不是微歧视
I'm sorry, honest mistake. Not a microaggression.
我们是联邦探员 想和你谈谈
We're federal agents, and we'd like to speak with you.
我很乐意尽我所能配合执法部门
Uh, well, I would love to help out law enforcement, any way I can,
但我现在正进行着付费课程
but I have a paying class here,
或许你们可以下午再过来
so maybe you could come back this afternoon.
Kilbride上将说你现在就有时间跟我们谈
Admiral Kilbride said you'd be available to us right now.
翻糖
Fondant.
竟有人用无人越野车抢劫赌场 真是太疯狂了
How crazy is it that someone used a drone vehicle to rob a casino.
歌♥曲《A Whole New World》 迪士尼动画片《阿♥拉♥丁》主题曲 1992年
好的
Okay.
好吧 我之前说的就是这意思
All right, this is what I'm talking about.
这才是你约会档案中需要写的内容
That is what needs to be in your dating profile.
- 是吗 写我的歌♥声动人吗 - 不
- Yeah. My singing? - No.
你唱得不好
You can't sing.
我说的是你对迪士尼音乐剧的热爱和深厚的知识
I'm talking about your love and deep, deep knowledge of Disney musicals.
是的 我陪妹妹已经看了几百个小时的音乐剧了
Yeah, I have logged hundreds of hours watching those with my little sis.
约会聊聊阿♥拉♥丁 和美女与野兽 绝不会出错
You can't go wrong with Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast.
但是寻龙传说 那才是真的火
Yeah, but Raya and the Last Dragon, that is literally fire.
听出来我刚说了什么双关吗 火
See what I did there? Fire.
哦 上将
Ooh, Admiral.
我很高兴你还能挤出时间看动画片
I'm glad that you can still carve out time to watch cartoons.
现在已经不怎么看了
Don't really watch them anymore.
- 我只是有点 嗯 实际上 我 - 报告情况
- I just kind of... Well, actually, I... - Sitrep.
Kensi和Deeks找到了你的熟人Nina Barnes
Kensi and Deeks were able to locate your contact, Nina Barnes,
Sam和Callen正在联♥系♥一些道上的人
and Sam and Callen are hitting up some street contacts
看看是否有人听说过无人越野车
to see if anyone's heard about the drone UTVs.
知道了
Copy that.
Rountree
And, Rountree.
在 长官
Yes, sir.
你怎么能不提海洋奇缘 呢
How could you not mention Moana?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表