选择要去做
lot of choices to be made.
感觉就像在尝试走出一片丛林 还没有路径指示
I just feel like I'm hacking my way through a jungle with no path.
作为一个寄养儿童 我要说一件事
Speaking as a foster kid, I'll say one thing.
我会很希望自己有像你和Kens一样的父母
I'd have killed to have parents like you and Kens.
我很感谢你这么说
I really appreciate that.
说吧 Fatima
Go ahead, Fatima.
我找到了更多Lawrence Kerr的信息
I found out more about Lawrence Kerr.
他工作的那个公♥司♥
The company he works for, RPI, Inc.,
曾经与政♥府♥签订过合同
used to have a contract with the government,
而Kerr在阿富汗做过暖通空调的工作
and Kerr was doing HVAC work in Afghanistan
同时DeMayo下士曾被部署在那里
while Corporal DeMayo was deployed there.
- 情况越发复杂了 - 哦 还有更多
- The plot thickens. - Oh, there's more.
通话记录显示DeMayo下士
Phone records show that Corporal DeMayo
曾在被杀之前给他打过电♥话♥
called him the night before she was killed.
如果他们有掩饰 而她正接近真♥相♥
If there was a cover-up and she was closing in on it,
我们可能有了她被杀的动机
we may have a motive for her murder.
那么DeMayo的说法可能是真的
Then there might be truth to DeMayo's claims after all.
谢谢 Fatima
Thanks, Fatima.
Kyra入伍时我很惊讶
I was surprised when Kyra enlisted.
并不是说这有什么不对 我只是
Not that there was anything wrong with it. I just...
从来没想过她会走这条路
I never saw her going that route.
她在加入海军陆战队后 找到了自我
It's like she found herself when she joined the Marines.
她的前途一片光明
She had great things ahead of her.
她集♥合♥了我们两口子的优点
She was the best of both of us.
但结果
And then...
Gary 你听得到吗
Gary, are you there?
我这里有个人想和你谈谈
I have someone who would like to speak to you.
Gary 你听得到我吗
Gary, can you hear me?
我来了 亲爱的
I'm here, baby.
Gary 你为什么要这么做
Gary, why are you doing this?
Rachel
Rachel.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
我必须要这么做
I had to.
这是我唯一能让他们倾听的方式
It's the only way I get them to listen.
而且我是正确的
And I was right.
他们现在又重新开始调查Kyra的案子了
They're looking into Kyra's case again.
我明白
I know.
你可以先放大家走吗
S-So can't you just let everyone go now?
除非她被正名了
Not until she's cleared.
我必须要为此向他们施加压力
I have to keep the pressure on.
否则他们就会把我们凉在一边
Look, else they're just gonna push us aside.
成为又一个被忽视的 痛苦的黑人家庭
We're just gonna be another Black family in pain to ignore.
开门 Gary
Open the door, Gary.
我想要见你
I want to see you.
下来吧 Gary
Please come off, Gary.
停下来吧 求你了
Please stop. Please.
B41 有人有射击的角度吗
Baker 41. Does anyone have a shot?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你在干什么
Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!
呃
Huh?!
解释一下
Explain yourself!
我得看是不是真的有炸♥弹♥
I had to see if there really was a bomb.
这要是故事的一部分
All right? It's part of the story.
我想向人们展示的不仅是你经历了什么
I want to show people not only what you've been through
还有它带来了什么
but what it's led to.
当求救被忽视时会发生什么
What happens when pleas for help go ignored.
坐回去
Sit back down.
Gary 我为刚才发生的事情道歉
Gary, I apologize for what just happened.
我说了 不要耍花招
I told you, don't try anything.
别在这考验我 Hanna探员
Don't test me, Agent Hanna!
是洛杉矶警方背着我做的
The LAPD acted without my knowledge.
我保证不会再发生了 Gary
It won't happen again, Gary.
最好别
It better not.
- 我的妻子呢 - 你有唇膏吗
- Where's my wife? - Do you have lipstick?
我们把她带到安全的地方了
We took her to safety.
好的
Good.
案件没有进展
Don't contact me again
就别再联♥系♥我了
until you got an update.
有一个窗户有动静
We've got movement from one of the windows.
狙击手说有人在窗子上写字
Sniper said someone wrote on the glass.
Tatp
"Tatp."
三过氧化三丙酮
Triacetone triperoxide,
也叫撒旦之母
aka the Mother of Satan.
这是航♥空♥公♥司♥不允许携带液体的原因
It's the reason airlines don't allow liquid anymore.
那个炸♥弹♥威力巨大
That bomb is very viable.
我们只剩下不到一个小时了
Well, we've got less than an hour now.
如果那个炸♥弹♥那么厉害
If that's how dangerous this bomb is,
我们不能冒超时的险
we can't risk letting this stretch past his deadline.
那个人看上去就是Kerr
That looks like Kerr to me.
我走另一边
I'll take the other side.
Lawrence Kerr
Lawrence Kerr?
NCIS
Ncis.
想问你几个问题 嘿
Just want to ask you a few questions. Hey!
想得美 讲真么 还要跑
Not so fa... Really, you're gonna run?
驾
Hyah!
哦 受死吧 你个惊弓之Kerr
Oh! Take that, you yellow-bellied Kerr.
Yellow-bellied: 字面意思: 肚子是黄色的 作为俚语用来形容胆小
- 我喜欢这个说法 - 是吗 双关语加一分
- I like that. Yeah. - Yeah? Points for the pun, I thought.
干得漂亮 来吧
Well done. Well, come on.
全国弹痕中心的报告到了吗
NTC report come in?
来了
It did.
射中DeMayo下士的那把枪
The pistol that Corporal DeMayo was shot with
注册在Crenshaw的Lional Sopko名下
was registered to a Lionel Sopko from Crenshaw.
虽然他承认拥有这把枪
Now, he admitted to owning the gun,
但是他指因为缺钱
but he claimed that he needed cash,
- 所以卖♥♥给了一家当铺 - 直接说结果 Namazi探员
- so he sold it under the table to a local pawnshop... - Cut to the chase, Agent Namazi.
经过施压之后
After applying some pressure,
当铺承认买♥♥了这把枪
the pawnshop admitted to purchasing the gun,
但他们在Kyra去世的那天 不记账下把枪转卖♥♥了
but they said that they resold it off the books the day Kyra died.
他们发来了卖♥♥枪时的监控截图
They sent over security stills from the time of the sale.
该死
Damn.
这证明Kyra持有那把枪
This puts the weapon in Kyra's hands.
枪上没有任何其他指纹
I mean, no other fingerprints were found on it,
我也多次检查了公园周围的监控录像
and I've triple-checked the security cameras around the park.
在她自杀时没有人进出公园
No one entered before the gunshots or left afterwards.
这个案子不可能是谋杀
There's just no way this was a murder.
通知Sam吧
Let Sam know.
谢谢 Fatima
Thanks, Fatima.
我们确认了
We just got confirmation.
Kyra的死是自杀
Kyra's death was a suicide.
哦
Oh.
他肯定不能接受这结果
He's not gonna take that well.
我觉得他能接受真♥相♥
I think he can handle the truth.
他不想伤害那些人♥质♥
He doesn't want to hurt those hostages.
如果他知道做这事的理由不成立
If he sees the reason he took them was misinformed,
应该会放他们走的
he could be willing to let them go.
你来做决定
Call's on you.
不过这是你最后一次机会了
But this is your last chance.
如果他不放人
If he doesn't come off,
我们别无选择 只能强攻
we'll have no choice but to go tactical.
明白
Understood.
Gary 我有进展了
Gary, I have an update.
什么情况
What is it?
我很遗憾的告诉你
I'm sorry to tell you this,
我们有证据显示Kyra从一家当铺买♥♥了枪
but we have proof that Kyra bought the gun herself from a pawnshop.
不
No.
不 那不是真的
No, don't say that.
Gary 如果我不确定是不会这么说的
Gary, I wouldn't tell you this unless I'm certain.
但是同为父亲 同为男人
But father to father, man-to-man,
我觉得你有权利知道
I felt you deserved to know.
- 不 - Gary
- No! - Gary.
Gary
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表