我知道你学习很忙
I know you're busy with school.
我很高兴你心思能放在学校
I'm glad you're busy with school,
但是你可怜的妈妈想你了 Lily
but your poor mother misses you, Lily.
明天没时间 因为工作要出差
I can't tomorrow. I'm heading out of town for work.
我们老宋家的姑娘都很忙
Us Song girls stay busy.
这就是我们
That's just who we are.
所以一定是今天晚上
So it has to be tonight.
我保证不会耽搁太久
It won't take long. I promise.
很快的
It'll be quick.
而且我还要给你一个惊喜 实际上是好几个
And I got a surprise for you. I got a few surprises, actually.
我也爱你 再见
I love you, too. Bye.
Laura Song
Laura Song?
NCIS特别探员Callen
NCIS Special Agent Callen.
特别探员Hanna
Agent Hanna.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们认为你可能暴露了
We think you might have been compromised.
我们得立即把你送到安全地点
We need to get you to a secure location immediately.
- 其他人呢 - 是这样 今天是周日
- Where is everybody? - Well, it's a Sunday,
所以Sam在钓鱼 Fatima在玩赛车
so Sam is fishing, Fatima's drag racing,
Rountree在吃热狗大赛中拔得头筹
Rountree's crushing it in a hot dog eating contest,
Callen估计正在和Anna卿卿我我
Callen is probably smooching it up with Anna
然后咱俩现在正在沙滩上喝着罐装莫吉托
and you and I are at the beach right now drinking mojitos out of a can.
但是我们没有 我们来这儿
Except for the fact that we're not 'cause we're here
是因为Kilbride周日把我们叫过来加班
because Kilbride called us in on a Sunday.
但是 你忘了他估计也得取消他原有的安排
Well, you forget that he probably also had to cancel his plans,
对不对 他又不是每时每刻都在工作
right? He doesn't work 24/7.
这不是重点 我想知道Kilbride周末都干些什么
That's a good point. I wonder what Kilbride does on a Sunday.
我的意思是 除了山羊瑜伽和ASMR
I mean, besides the obvious goat yoga and ASMR.
呃 我知道他有一个儿子 只是不知道在哪儿
Well, I know he has a son. I don't know where he is
或者他们父子关系怎么样
or what their relationship is like.
Kilbride的儿子 哇哦 我一点也不羡慕
Son of Kilbride. Wow, I do not envy that.
哦 得了吧 你是觉得他当父母就像
Oh, come on. You're assuming he's the same kind of parent
当特别行动处主任一样
as he is the Director of Special Operations.
我的意思是 看看我和我爸
I mean, look at me and my dad.
他可是个硬汉 手下有那么多海军陆战队队员 但是
You know? He was a tough son of a bitch with all those Marines under him, but...
和我在一起 他就是个 父亲
with me, he was just... dad.
是我最好的朋友 是我的全世界
My best friend. My whole world.
哇哦 这是另外一个好观点 你知道吗
Wow. That's another good point. You know what?
实际上 下次我在他办公室看到Kilbride
In fact, next time I see him up in his office, Kilbride,
我要去问问他是一个什么样的父亲
I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna ask him about fatherhood.
你知道 没准他能给我一些建议
You know? Maybe he'll have some advice for me.
我们可能会执手相看泪眼
We could hold hands, cry it out,
再做几次信任背摔 你觉得怎么样
do some trust falls. What do you think?
嗯 不怎么样 我觉得你出去的时候可能会缺胳膊少腿
Yeah. No, I think that you might walk out of there missing a limb.
这个想法也很好
That is another good point.
- 天啊 你今天火力十足 - 我每天都这样
- God, you're en fuego today. - I'm always on fuego.
你知道吗 我晓得他周日干什么了
You know what, I know what he does on Sundays.
他在家得宝的过道里来回转悠
He wanders up and down the aisles of Home Depot,
Home Depot: 家得宝 美国第二大零售商
穿着橘色的马甲回答顾客关于
wearing a little orange vest... just answering people's questions
他们种植箱上木螺丝多大尺寸比较合适的问题
about the right diameter for wood screws for their planter boxes.
然后他就回家了 看十二金刚 接着跟着Lee Marvin学习
Then he gets home and watches Dirty Dozen and takes notes from Lee Marvin.
Dirty Dozen: 电影《十二金刚》 Lee Marvin是该电影主角
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
谢谢您的赞扬 Blye探员
Thank you for the compliment, Agent Blye.
Kilbride上将 嗨
Admiral Kilbride. Hi.
我们以为您要亲自来这儿见我们
We thought you were gonna... meet us here in person.
我在飞往圣塔莫尼卡的航♥班♥上
I'm on a flight into Santa Monica.
一个小时内降落
I'll be landing within the hour.
在那之前 有一个紧急情况需要你的队伍去处理
Until then, I have an urgent matter I need your team to handle.
您去家得宝要晚了
You're gonna be late for Home Depot.
好的 那是什么
Okay. What is it?
保护任务 一名卧底可能已经暴露了
Protection detail. An operative working deep cover may have been compromised.
这可不妙
That's not good.
你没听见我说这是紧急情况
Did you not hear me when I said it was an urgent matter?
所以不如我们不要再说废话了
So how 'bout we shelve the useless commentary?
抱歉
Sorry.
她的名字是Laura Song
Her name is Laura Song.
在过去的二十年里 她为海军情报办公室
For the past two decades, she has provided
提供了关于中国海军军力至关重要的情报
the Office of Naval Intelligence with crucial intel on the capabilities of China's navy.
- 所以如果她暴露了 - 他们可能会杀了她
- So if her cover has been compromised... - They're gonna want her dead.
发生了什么 有人泄露消息
What happened there? Was there a leak?
我们的人正在查
We have people working on that.
你们的首要任务就是保证Laura的安全
Your team's priority is Laura's protection.
现在 Callen和Sam正在安全屋保卫她的安全
Now, Callen and Sam are in the process of securing her at a safe house,
还有Namazi和Rountree探员也在
along with Agents Namazi and Rountree.
- 地址发过来 我们马上去 - 不 我要你们去接她女儿
- Send us the address. We'll join 'em. - No, I want you to pick up her daughter.
她是南加州大学的新生
She is a freshman at USC.
把她带去船屋
Take her to the boatshed.
让她待在那 直到我说没问题了 明白吗
Keep her there until I give the all clear. Understood?
- 明白 长官 - 我已经把她的地址发到你们手♥机♥上了 去吧
- Understood, sir. - I have sent her address to your phones. Go.
我就是感觉很不好 你明白吗
I just feel bad, you know?
Ben好像对这顿晚餐十分兴奋
It's like Ben was really excited about this dinner.
那就下周末再去
So go next weekend.
我倒想 可人家不是这么运作的
Yeah, doesn't work like that.
我是说 L'Ardoise可是全洛杉矶最火爆的餐厅
I mean, L'Ardoise is, like, the hottest reservation in L.A.,
而且他们知道自己有多火
and they know it.
预约的宽限时间真的就只有九十秒
There's literally a 90-second grace period,
人还不到的话 就直接把位子让给别人
and then they just give away your table.
- 认真的吗 - 没错
- You serious? - Yeah.
说真的 你有时间应该开车去那看看
Seriously, you should drive by sometime.
有一长队的人等着猛虎扑食抢位子呢
There's a line of people waiting to pounce.
- 好吧 说错了就纠正我啊 - 那肯定的
- Okay, correct me if I'm wrong... - You know I will.
行 晚餐约会不是应该很放松
All right. Aren't dinner dates supposed to be relaxing?
很有趣吗 而不是像是饥饿游戏里一样
Fun? And not, like, a whole Hunger Games experience
只有最有钱的人才能吃得到牛排
where only the richest people get to eat steak?
实际上 那餐厅只供素食
Well, actually, this place is vegan.
- 别逗了 - 啥
- Come on. - Hmm?
素食主义者才不会猛虎扑食呢 他们太贫血了
Vegans can't pounce. They're too anemic.
德州素食者或许会 但洛杉矶的不会 他们吃营养补充剂
Maybe in Texas. But L.A. Vegans take supplements.
你最好别惹恼了他们
You don't want to mess with them.
我一点都看不出这些餐厅有什么吸引人的
I'm not seeing the appeal of any of this.
想在这座城市里找好餐厅吃饭 是疯狂又压力大的
So crazy and stressful, trying to dine out in this city.
- 那都不是我会去的馆子 - 你去的哪些啊
- Not where I go. - Where's that?
正常的地方 名字里没有撇号♥的餐厅
Normal places without apostrophes in their name.
你只要去到就能坐下 然后得到一大盘好吃的
Where you just show up and get a good plate of food.
在洛杉矶地界里吗
Here? In L.A.?
我可不信
I don't think so.
我绝对没有瞎掰
I'm not making this up.
有这样的餐厅啊
These places exist.
我给你写个清单 你带约会对象去就行
I'll make a list for you, and you can take your date.
现在这个时间点 我哪儿都不去
Well, at this point, I don't think I'm going anywhere.
在这个临时的保护任务结束前都不去
Not with this last-minute protection detail.
你能让摄像监控系统运作起来吗
Do you think you can get the cameras up and running
我得把通信线路接入到这个系统里
while I reroute comms through the system?
呃 应该可以 让我先搞清楚输入端口的正确设置
Uh... sure. Let me just figure out the right input setting...
这就行了
There you go.
我自己也行 只是没有操作过这个系统而已
I could've done that. I just haven't worked with this particular system yet.
万事俱备 只待Laura了
We are ready for Laura Song.
好吧 先生们 谢谢
Well, thank you, gentlemen,
你们让我体验了洛杉矶的高速公路之旅
for a lovely tour of this city's freeways.
我知道路绕的有点长 但我们必须确保你没有被跟踪
I know it was long, but we had to be sure you weren't followed.
Fatima Rountree
Fatima! Rountree!
对不起 我们刚才在做一些最后的准备工作
Hey. Sorry, we were just taking care of a few last-minute things.
- 都准备好了吗 - 都好了
- We good to go? - We're good.
我是Devin Rountree探员
Agent Devin Rountree.
我是Laura Song 你打算把我安置在哪里
Laura Song. So where you putting me up?
哦 是个顶层公♥寓♥安全屋
Oh, it's a secure apartment on the top floor.
按安全屋的标准来说 非常舒适了
Pretty nice by safe house standards.
Fatima已经上去做最后的检查和准备 确保一切就绪
Fatima's up there right now making sure everything's good for you guys.
好的 我走楼梯上去确保其他楼层的安全性
All right, I'm-a take the stairs, make sure the rest of the floors are secure.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表