Yes, there are a million things that can go wrong,
然而没有一件事
but none of those things
比你我成为父母
I think outweigh the beautiful possibilities of you becoming a mom,
更来得重要
and me becoming a dad.
我觉得我们不能再让恐惧主宰我们的方向了
And I think we have to stop letting fear dictate this path for us.
对
Yeah.
你是对的 一如往常
Yeah, you're right, as always.
我们可以找到解决之道的
We're gonna figure this out, you know?
因为 这就是为人父母嘛
'Cause, you know, we're-- It's what parents do.
我们将要成为父母了
And that's what we're gonna be.
我们要做父母了
We're gonna be parents.
多谢你 我需要这番话
Thank you. I needed this.
我也需要这番话
I needed this today.
天 今天压力好大
Oh, gosh, I've been stressed all day.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
想出去透气吗
Wanna get out of here?
- 好的 我饿了 - 你老是饿着
- Yes. I'm hungry. - You're always hungry.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
外面有很多待领养儿童 需要一个好家庭
there are a lot of foster children out there who need a good home.
有趣的是 我也在想同一件事
That's interesting, 'cause I was thinking the exact same thing.
我对发生在DeMayo下士身上的事感到很可惜
It's a damn shame what happened to Corporal DeMayo.
要是能早点知道真♥相♥ 你觉得她会活着吗
If the truth had come out sooner, you think she'd still be alive?
说不准
It's impossible to say.
在退伍军人里自杀并不少见 尤其是女军人
Suicide is an epidemic amongst struggling veterans. Especially women.
就算没被遗忘的人也不例外 像DeMayo下士
Even if they don't fall through the cracks, like Corporal DeMayo.
我一直在找你们
Been looking everywhere for you two.
我过去都不知有这地方
Didn't even know this was out here.
所有谷物威士忌都在Hetty的办公室 但是
All the single malt's back at Hetty's office, but, uh,
你不介意的话 这儿有还有冻啤酒
we got some cold beers if you'd like one.
今天这般 我还真应该来一瓶
After today I could really use one.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和海军部长通话过
I, uh, put a call in to SECNAV,
DeMayo下士的纪录 已被改为名誉退伍
who has just reversed Corporal DeMayo's less than honorable discharge.
她不止重获她的军衔
Not only has she been restored her rank,
并且被追封为中士
she's been posthumously promoted to sergeant
并会付上全部欠薪
and is now due all related backpay.
哇
Wow.
DeMayo还被转移到退伍军人公墓
DeMayo's remains will be moved to a veteran's cemetery,
给予合适的荣誉及葬体
given a proper funeral, with full honors.
而且未来 她会被颁授海军杰出服役勋章
Further, she is being awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal
以表扬她试图阻止窃贼的行为
for her actions trying to stop the theft.
那是海军陆战队能得到的最高级非战斗任务荣誉了
That's the highest non-combat decoration a Marine could be awarded.
这是我们最起码能做到的
It's the least we could do.
但她还值得更好的
She deserved so much more.
可惜她父亲不能参与葬礼
Shame her father can't be at the ceremony.
你知道他向我说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
要是时光倒流 他也会再做一次
If he had to, he'd do it all again.
要是你深信那是唯一
If you truly believed that was the only way
可以为Aiden或Kam正名的方法
you could get justice for Aiden or Kam,
你不会考虑吗
you wouldn't even consider it?
我脑中一直在想着这件事
That's what I can't stop thinking about.
你伤害一个人的孩子
You hurt someone's child,
那作为一名家长 他愿意牺牲的程度可是遥不可及
there is almost no length to which a parent won't go.
希望她的家庭会因为这而有所疗愈
Well, maybe the family can start healing now.
只盼如此 Callen探员
One can only hope, Agent Callen.
只盼如此
One can only hope.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表