Anything about this crime scene feel a little off to you?
你指东西像随便乱扔吗
You mean the way things are just tossed around, random?
他是在哪儿被抓的
Where was he when they took him?
客厅 厨房♥ 里屋
Was he, living room, kitchen, back room?
我开始怀疑这是否犯罪现场了
I'm starting to wonder if this is a crime scene at all.
你觉得Tyler伪装自己被绑♥架♥
You think Tyler staged his own kidnapping?
你啥时见过 被绑♥架♥时会给你们时间收拾细软的
When was the last time your kidnapper gave you time to pack up?
瞧瞧 这才对啊 瞧啊
Oh. See, now that is what I'm talking about. Look at this.
这有Marlon Brando电影《飞车党》的味道
I'm getting a very, uh, Marlon Brando, The Wild One vibe.
你绝对猜不到 我穿上这能变得多狂野
Oh, you have no idea how wild I could be with this bad boy.
不是啦 那是电影名 Marlon Brando头一回穿那
Uh, no, sweetie. That is the title of the movie that Brando first wore it in.
我原本有机会一起竞争的
I could have been a contender.
- 我原本可以成为别人 - 够了 除下来
- I could have been somebody. - Yeah, take it off.
Stella
Stella!
找到了 就是这牛仔裤
And here we are. These are the jeans.
哇 这可是好东西
Wow. These are nice.
425刀
425 bucks. Huh.
啥 一条 还是 三条的价
What? For one, or do they come in a pack of three?
我觉得我要试穿
You know what? I really feel I should try them on.
- 我得走进凶手的思维 - 不不不
- You know, really get inside the killer's mind? - No. No. No.
我们可以为你修改
We can tailor those to fit any way you like.
真心希望你没说那句
Really wish you wouldn't have said that.
我是NCIS特别探员Kensi Blye
Hi. I am, uh, Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
- 他是我拍档 调查员Deeks - 你们好
- This is my partner, Investigator Deeks. - Hi.
Ruby 这是我的店 有什么能帮你的忙
Ruby. It's my shop. How can I help?
我们有点关于这牛仔裤的问题
Well, we have a few questions about these jeans in particular.
- Palomas的 - 对
- The Palomas. - Yeah.
我这儿卖♥♥得最好的
My best seller.
是因为三条地卖♥♥吗
Because they come in a pack of three?
他被价钱震到而已 而且他不是牛仔布派
Sticker shock. He's not a Denimhead.
这裤的质地 一条那个价也太值了
For what goes into a pair of these, they're a steal.
除非 你是喜欢批量出货的弹力牛仔裤
Unless, you know, you prefer mass-produced jeans with stretch.
- 狠 - 你指穿在身上时有多灵活吗
- Ooh. - Oh. You mean range of motion?
- 停手 - 瞧我可动性
- Oh, no, no. - Little bit of that action?
- 抱歉 - 是
- Sorry. - Huh?
麻烦你 你会有顾客名单能让我们看看吗
It's just, do you have a customer list that we could possibly take a look at, please?
- 当然 等一下 - 谢谢你 Ruby
- Sure thing. Be right back. - Thank you, Ruby.
所以 这儿卖♥♥的是贵得有理的东西
So, if everything in here is incredibly high quality and priced accordingly...
来这儿的人就不顾钱包的
Then customers aren't hurting for money, so,
所以偷了那技术的人可能不是想卖♥♥
maybe whoever stole the technology isn't trying to sell it.
他可能想自己穿
Maybe they're trying to use it.
白色帝王
White Kings.
WK4L 是指"终身白色帝王"
W-k-4-l. White Kings For Life?
他们是威尼斯的白人至上主义帮派
They're a white supremacist gang in Venice,
他们出名走私毒品及武器
known for trafficking narcotics and weapons.
等等
Wait a second.
Tyler在海军及Z3都有做背景审查
Tyler had background checks in the Navy and at Z3.
为什么这没被查出来
Why wasn't this ever flagged?
不晓得 但要是他有办法隐藏
I don't know, but if he can hide all this,
想想有多少流出的东西
imagine what else is out there.
Fatima 调查Tyler在加入Z3前在海军待过的所有单位
Fatima, go through all of Tyler's units in the Navy before he joined Z3.
检查一下有否不寻常的事
See if anything unusual comes up, and, uh,
以及把白色帝王的已知成员名单给我
get me a list of all known members of the White Kings.
要是Tyler和这些货走得近 我想知道这伙人的底细
If Tyler's close with these guys, I want to know who we're dealing with.
收到
Copy that.
比弗利山庄 西好莱坞 马里布
Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and Malibu?
这真的是顾客名单吗 还是私人会所会员清单
We sure this is a customer list or a membership to Soho House?
少贫嘴了 好莱坞很多人
Oh, come on. There are plenty of Hollywood types
可爱那种简朴但手工好的牛仔裤
who would like a simple thing like a well-made pair of denim.
但有多少好莱坞人有能力
Yeah, but how many Hollywood types can break into a warehouse
闯进仓库并且偷走高科技雷达设备
and steal high-tech radar equipment?
巨石强森 或者Jason Momoa也行
I'm thinking the Rock, maybe even, uh, Jason Momoa.
你不过是在幻想他们在穿那些牛仔裤
Ah, you're just fantasizing about putting them boys in them jeans.
我不过在大声说梦想啦
I'm just dreaming out loud.
你想到Chris Hemsworth是吧
Chris, uh, Hemsworth?
你怎么了 还脸红了
What just happened? Why are you blushing?
没事啦
Nothing.
- 你刚是中风吗 - 闭嘴
- Did you just have a stroke? - Stop it.
- 我是笃中你高♥潮♥点吗 - 翻篇
- Did I just hit something real? - Moving on.
- 这是在闹哪样 - 翻篇了
- What is happening right now? - Moving... on.
好 所以我们排除所有真的买♥♥牛仔裤的人
Okay. So if we rule out people that actually bought the jeans,
凶手又是哪来取得牛仔裤的
then how is the killer getting his hands on 'em?
捐赠
Donations.
捐啥来着
Donate what?
假如我们找的牛仔裤不是卖♥♥的 而是被捐出来的呢
What if the jeans we're looking for weren't sold? Maybe they were donated.
那好 我有问题
Okay, I have a question.
什么人会买♥♥条全新牛仔裤然后送出去的
Who buys a new pair of jeans just to give them away?
是这样的 如果你做制衣的 你经常会接手二手货
Well, if you manufacturer clothes, you always end up with seconds.
- 对 - 服装有点小毛病不符合标准品质的
- Right. - You know, garments with minor faults that fail QC.
- 继续说 - 而他们不会把这些瑕疵货送回去
- I'm with you. - Instead of sending them back,
他们的做法是 要么打折卖♥♥
what they do is, they either sell them at a discount,
要么捐赠给慈善机构
or they donate them to charity.
而我没看见那店有折扣区 所以
I didn't see any discount bins in there, so...
所以Ruby把次货捐出去
So, maybe Ruby is donating hers.
噢 Ruby 一起
Oh, Ruby. Shall we?
打扰下 Ruby
Uh, excuse me, Ruby.
我就知道你会想回来试穿的
I knew you'd be back to try 'em on.
实际上 我还想多问几个牛仔裤的问题
Actually, um, I have a few more questions about those jeans.
问吧
Shoot.
你会怎么处理二手货
Um, what do you do with your seconds?
通通丢到个箱子里 然后约略六个月左右
Throw 'em in a box. About every six months or so,
交给一个在威尼斯营运社区外展中心的人
give 'em to this guy who runs a community outreach center in Venice.
哇 你最后一次是何时送的
Wow. When's the last time you did that?
大概一周前
Maybe a week ago.
你怎么认识他的
And how did you meet this guy?
这个嘛
Um...
经过我妹妹认识的
through my sister.
好的 他们是在约会吗
Okay. Were they together?
不是的
Not exactly.
她有点
She had a...
冰♥毒♥瘾的毛病
She had a problem with methamphetamines.
噢 我
Oh. I'm, uh...
我很抱歉 对你来说肯定不好过
I'm sorry to hear that. That must've been really hard.
Kaylee曾经是我最好的朋友
Kaylee was my best friend.
我们影影不离 但当你看见她用冰♥毒♥的样子
We did everything together. I mean, if you saw how she used to...
她完全变了个人
She wasn't even the same person.
你能帮到她吗
Were you able to get her any help?
我们尝试了所有办法
We tried everything.
但她根本不想别人帮她 最后流落在街头
She didn't want help, ended up on the streets.
然后她被带到社区中心
And then she was taken in at the community center?
那儿本来不接受有毒瘾的 但Manny没管
They have a no-drugs policy, but Manny didn't care.
给了她一个安身之所
Gave her a place to sleep,
可以整理自己 吃上饭
wash up, hot meals.
对待她如家人一般
Treated her like she was his own family.
他就是这样的人
That's just who he is.
她现在过得可以了
So she's okay now then?
没有
No.
她复发了
She relapsed, and
她的身子实在受不了戒瘾
it was too much for her body to handle.
噢
Oh.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我永远忘不了Manny如何善待她
I'll never forget what Manny did for her.
我手头不富裕 但我会把能给的都给了
I don't have much, but I give what I can.
说吧 Fatima
Go ahead, Fatima.
所有的迹象都表明白色帝王是个结构松散的帮派
Well, it looks like all signs point to the White Kings having a casual org structure,
所以要查出所有成员花了很长时间
which is why it's taking so long to ID their members.
或许是故意的
Well, that could be by design.
这样会难以知晓谁在管事
Makes it harder to know who's running things.
好吧 很难知道成员是谁
Well, makes it hard to know who the members are.
这可能是在背景调查时Tyler从未被标记的原因
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表