只是想看看有没有办法挽救这种关系
just to see if there was any way to salvage that relationship.
我的观点是 你应该给他打电♥话♥
My point is, I think you should call him.
喜欢与否 你始终是他父亲
Like it or not, you're still his father.
嘿 今天你和Sabatino搭档怎么样
Hey, how was your, uh, day with Sabatino?
团队合作 嗯 好的 也许我不会再来了
Team up, huh? All right. Well, maybe I won't come back.
这次旅行很好 是的
The trip is good, yeah. Spending, uh...
花时间跟Alex和Jake在一起 让我的注意力从Katya身上移开
spending time with Alex and Jake has kind of taken my mind off Katya.
呃 今天
Uh, well, today...
我们去爬山了
we went on a hike.
是啊 谁知道距离洛杉矶两个小时的路程
Yeah, who knew there was smog-less air
烟雾就少了
two hours outside of Los Angeles?
哦 那啥 我得挂了 这周晚点再跟你聊
Oh, you know what, I got to, I got to run. I'll talk to you later this week?
好
Great.
嘿 我进来了
Hey, I'm here.
是的 是可行的
Yeah, this'll work.
我做了
I did.
好吧 你有一件事说对了
Well, you were right about one thing.
看起来她做过大型的整形手术
Looks like she's had some serious plastic surgery.
嗯 至少现在
Well, at least now...
我们知道她长什么样了
we know what she looks like.
是的
Yeah.
我很快就会见到你了
I'll see you soon.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表