在更受欢迎的论♥坛♥上以及有几千个点赞了
It's already been upvoted thousands of times on the more popular forums.
Incel取自非自愿独身者
"Incel" Comes from "Involuntary celibate."
一般是感到被女性背叛的男性变得仇视女性
Typically men who feel betrayed by women and then become hostile towards them--
尤其是像Gia这种长得好看的
especially conventionally beautiful women like Gia.
我对这个术语很熟悉 De Leon探员
Yeah, I am familiar with the term, Agent De Leon.
我脸上的表情不是困惑而是厌恶
What you see on my face is not a look of confusion but rather one of disgust.
我们这一点看法是相同的 上将
You and I are in agreement on that, Admiral.
嗯 把这些躲在网络背后的键盘侠给揪出来
All right. Smoke these cowards out of their digital cave.
我们没时间去赌绑♥架♥Gia的人是不是
We don't have time to gamble if Gia's captor
敢说不敢做
will put their money where their mouth is.
Fatima刚刚发来一条新线索
Fatima just sent a new lead.
这是Jaxon King
Okay. This is Jaxon King,
网名是Supreme King Daddy J
but he's known online as Supreme King Daddy J...
说的委婉点他是Gia下面最高产的喷子
He's one of Gia's more prolific trolls, to put it mildly.
看来仅在过去一年
Oh. Looks like he can spend all that extra time online
就被五份工作炒掉后 他能把所有时间花在网络上
thanks to being fired from five jobs in the last year alone.
或许就是喷人才导致他被炒的
Huh. Maybe all that trolling got him fired.
我们找到他的现住址了
And we have a current address.
好的
All right.
发给 Callen探员和 Hanna探员
Send that to Agent Callen and Agent Hanna.
我去申请搜查令
And I will secure a search warrant.
收到
Copy that.
这个时间线有什么用
What about this time line?
我怎么感觉有人马上要从楼梯下来
Uh, somehow I feel that someone's gonna be coming down the steps
下达指令了 三 二
with a directive in three... two...
说对了 Deeks调查员
Bravo, Investigator Deeks,
考核会考你倒数倒计数的
counting backward will be on the exam.
还能是谁呢
Couldn't have been anybody else.
Deeks调查员
Investigator Deeks,
- Blye探员 - 长官
- Agent Blye... - Sir.
我想让你们顺着时间线倒查
I want you to follow the time line in reverse.
去找所有近日与Gia接触过的人
Talk to everyone who was with Gia for the last few days--
谈过的就不用找了
everyone you haven't already talked to.
我还想让你们找到拍这张照片的摄影师
Oh. And I want you to find the photographer who took this picture.
这是Gia最新的狗仔照片
It's the latest paparazzi photograph of Gia.
看起来是昨天拍的
Well, looks like it was taken yesterday.
她穿着和滑板车视频里一样的衣服
She's in the same outfit as the scooter video.
着手去找这个摄影师吧
Well, just start searching the gutters for a paparazzi.
- 开找 - 好的 我们来查时间线
- Huntin'. - Okay. We'll get on that time line.
你们出发之前 我还想让你们优先
Oh, before you go, I also want you to make it a priority
询问另外这个网红
to question this other influencer.
这是Angel Soars
Uh, this is Angel Soars.
他们和Gia有过过节 可能有动机
They had a beef of some sort with Gia. Could be a motive.
应该不难 他们连上个厕所都会标记自己在哪
Should be easy, since they geotag their bathroom breaks.
Kilbride上将
- Admiral Kilbride. - Ah.
你一定记得Deeks调查员
You remember Investigator Deeks.
这是他的另一半 特别探员Kensi Blye
This is his better half, Special Agent Kensi Blye.
这位是探员Aliyah De Leon 她再一次来提供帮助
This is Agent Aliyah De Leon, who is once again helping out the team.
很高兴我能当面感谢你
I'm glad I can finally thank you in person.
和你们的队伍合作是我的荣幸
Oh, it is an honor to work with this team.
没有你我们在哈昆巴不可能成功
We couldn't have done Jacumba without you.
- 客气了 - 话说回来 什么事
- Of course. - Oh, by the way, what brings you down here
把你叫下来了
at the speed of sound?
- 大使打电♥话♥找你 - 啊
- The ambassador called for you. - Ah.
还能是谁呢
Couldn't have been anyone else?
前门没人回应
No answer at the front door.
里面也没动静 车道里没放车
No sign of movement inside. No car in the driveway.
那你觉得Supreme King Daddy J先生会介意我们自行进门吗
So, you think Mr. Supreme King Daddy J would mind if we let ourselves in?
我找到钥匙了
I have found a key.
后门没锁
Back was unlocked.
房♥子安全
House is clear.
进来吧
Come on in.
你觉得这家伙喷的人
You think the people this guy trolls
能想像到他坐在一堆披萨油上吗
can imagine him sitting on a big pile of pizza grease?
如果他们变得大方
Mm... if they're being generous.
他还可以让别人给他洗衣服
Yeah. He also gets away with having someone else do his laundry for him.
我看到一台笔记本
I see a laptop.
我们来看看
Let's see.
锁上了
It's locked.
Aliyah 没找到Jaxon King 但找到一台笔记本
Aliyah, no sign of Jaxon King, but we have a laptop here.
显然是上锁的
Of course it's locked.
让我进去
Plug me in.
我来解锁 让我们看看会发生什么
I will unlock it and see what else I can find.
好吧 拿走吧
All right. Take it away.
开始对Jaxon的汽车进行万花筒搜索
Also start a Kaleidoscope search on, uh, Jaxon's car, will you?
好 祈祷可以让我们找到Jaxon 让我们找到Gia
Yeah, hopefully that will lead us to Jaxon, which will lead us to Gia.
看 我找不到Jaxon King名下的车
Looking. I can't find a vehicle registered to Jaxon King.
是吗 可能有个人给他洗衣服还顺便借了个车
Oh, yeah? Maybe the person who's doing his laundry also let him borrow a car.
或者他有一沓优步的账单
Well, either that or he's got a large Uber bill.
当然 他没什么详细记录他在省钱
Of course, he's saving money by not having it detailed every week.
物有所值
Oh, it's worth every penny.
你疯了 Gia不出现我什么都做不了
You're crazy, you think I had anything to do with Gia's disappearance.
那可是搬起石头砸了自己的脚
Might as well shoot myself in the foot.
你是最后一个见到她的人
Well, you were one of the last people to see her.
我很少能接近任何一个目标十英尺以内
I rarely get within ten feet of any one of my targets.
我的意思是事务
I mean, subjects.
这就是镜头的魅力 宝贝
That's what the lens is for, baby.
你介意往左边移吗
You mind scooting to the left?
一个想要隐瞒了自己怀孕的一线明星
An A-lister who thinks she's hiding her pregnancy
现在随时都可能完成她的血糖测试
is finishing up her glucose test any minute now.
多吓人的细节
Well, that's a frightening amount of detail.
我能在某人吃下第一粒产前维他命的时候就知道她怀孕了
I can tell someone's pregnant the moment they ingest their first prenatal vitamin.
你知道这可不关你的事吧
You realize that's, like, none of your business?
这就是我的事
It's literally my business.
你看起来很眼熟 我认识你吗
You look familiar. Do I know you?
昨天你见到Gia的时候有什么事是反常的吗
So, was there anything out of the ordinary when you saw Gia yesterday?
任何出现在这里的人 想要跟她说话
Anyone hanging around, trying to talk to her?
和Gia 这很常见
With Gia, it's pretty routine.
她的人给我发信息 我们两个人都有钱收
Her people text me, I get the shot, cha-ching for both of us.
她经常这样告诉你她的位置吗
Does she usually feed you her locations?
是 如果不合适她就打来电♥话♥
Yeah, if the fit was lit and the face is beat, she came calling.
Gia很清楚游戏规则
Gia knows how to play the game.
你确定我不认识你么
You sure I don't know you?
我确定
I'm sure.
好吧 昨天你给她拍照的时候没有什么异常吗
Okay, so nothing out of the ordinary yesterday when you photographed her?
回想起来
Well, come to think of it...
她没有像往常那样让我买♥♥日式抹茶
she didn't offer to buy me a matcha like she usually does.
我能看从昨天起你相机里
Can I take a look at the photos from yesterday,
拍的照片吗
everything on your camera roll?
是的 只要价钱合适
Yeah, for the right price.
- 在那里是你绿色的宝马吗 - 对
- Is that your, uh, green BMW over there? - Yeah.
我可以让市政♥府♥免费解开你车子的锁
Well, I can get the boot that the city just strapped on there taken off free of charge,
免得你追不上顶级目标
before your A-lister "target" sneaks out.
你在逗我吗 我有一半罚单交了钱的
Oh, you got to be kidding me. I paid half those tickets!
我们整个团队都在处理这个案子 大使
Our entire team is on the case, Madam Ambassador.
我向你保证我们会倾尽全力去找到你女儿
And I assure you we are putting 100% of our resources into finding your daughter.
我很快就会打电♥话♥告诉你最新情况
I expect to be calling you shortly with an update
希望有更多好消息
and, hopefully, some good news.
当然了
Absolutely.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
- 是我 - 告诉我你找到了确凿的证据
- Yeah. - Tell me you found a smoking gun.
哦 这是条烟
Oh, it's smoking, all right.
我需要更多实在的东西 Hanna探员
I need something concrete, Agent Hanna.
我再给大使打电♥话♥的时候最好是告诉她Gia安全的消息
My next call to the ambassador better be to tell her that Gia is safe.
Aliyah在搜索Jaxon的笔记本
Aliyah is combing through Jaxon's laptop.
希望能有点有用的东西
Hopefully, that'll turn up something.
你怎么想 这是我们要找的人吗
What do you think? Could this be our guy?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
我明显没有绑♥架♥Gia 我不是在这里吗?
I obviously don't have Gia. I'm here, aren't I?
什么 你要请一天假 从告诉她 嗯....
What, are you taking a day off from telling her to, uh...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表