so if this Katie Miller, aka Katya Mironova,
想做任何尝试 他们就能追踪到
tries anything, they'll shut her down.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我还安排了作战心理学家Nate Getz
I have also made arrangements for operational psychologist Nate Getz
在今天和你会见
to meet with you today.
Nate
Nate?
为什么
Why?
因为这工作有很多要处理的
Because this job is a lot to deal with,
我需要整个团队都以最佳表现运作
and I need the entire team to be operating at peak performance.
好吧 我不用为了这个和Nate谈
Well, I don't need to speak with Nate for that.
他还在叙利亚与Henrietta合作
He's also been working with Henrietta in Syria.
以什么身份
In what capacity?
他在分♥析♥与她谈判的一些基♥地♥组♥织♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was profiling some of the al-Qaeda terrorists she was negotiating with.
我想你能愿意和他谈谈
I just thought you might want to speak with him.
Deeks今天要在法庭上作证
Deeks is giving a deposition in court today,
这样Sam会和Kensi搭档
so Sam can work with Kensi.
所以你想和他谈多久都可以
Take as much time as you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
Shyla 怎么了
What's up, Shyla?
昨天15:42 911接到了这名妇女的紧急电♥话♥
Well, 911 received an emergency call at 1542 yesterday from this woman.
退役海军陆战队枪炮军士Mary Smith
Retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant Mary Smith.
她在当地的健身房♥锻炼完
She came home from a workout at her local gym
带着一些外卖♥♥回家 发现家里被闯入了
and grabbing some takeout to find that her home had been broken into.
这与我们有关 因为
And this concerns us because...
因为据Smith所说 这是一起绑♥架♥
Because, according to Smith, it was a kidnapping.
谁被绑♥架♥了
Who was kidnapped?
最近退役的海军陆战队军士长Boomer Hayes
Recently retired Marine Master Sergeant Boomer Hayes.
这是昵称 对吧 像是
That's a nickname, right? Like...
没有人的真名是Boomer
No dude's real name is Boomer.
Boomer: 指Baby boomers 婴儿潮 主要是指美国从1946年至196♥4♥年期间出生的人
来认识下海军陆战队军士长Boomer Hayes
Meet Marine Master Sergeant Boomer Hayes.
那是一条狗
That's a dog.
这是案件本身还是只是失踪的宠物
Is this a case or a missing pet?
Hayes军士长是MWD也称军用工作犬
Master Sergeant Hayes is an MWD, or military working dog.
她在逗我们 这一定是个笑话
She's punking us. This has got to be a joke.
Rountree探员 我向你保证这不是玩笑
I assure you this is no joke, Agent Rountree.
所以我们现在是要找偷狗贼
So we're looking for dog-nappers now?
不 我们寻找可能绑♥架♥了海军陆战队军士长的人
No, we are looking for those who may have kidnapped a Marine Corps Master Sergeant.
现在 Hanna和Blye探员将和枪炮军士Smith谈话
Now, Agents Hanna and Blye will be speaking with his
她是它的前训导员和现在的所有者
former handler and now owner, Gunnery Sergeant Smith.
你俩去现场看看有没有漏掉的信息
I want you two to visit the crime scene, see if anything was missed.
- 收到 - 好的
- Copy that. - Okay.
作为一名海军陆战队员 我与Boomer一起工作了三年多
I've worked with Boomer for over three years as a Marine
现在当了两年后备副警长
and now two years as a reserve deputy sheriff.
我们退役的时候 被允许收养它
I was allowed to adopt him when we both retired.
我们在洛杉矶警局工作过
We've worked for the L.A. Sheriff's Department
之后在预备役和私人部门
in the reserve unit and in the private sector ever since.
做些什么?
Doing what?
在需要我们的地方提供各种执法帮助
Helping out wherever we're needed with various law enforcement.
这些狗很聪明
These dogs are brilliant.
为什么你觉得有人想偷它
What makes you think that anybody would want to steal him?
并不是所有人
Well, not just anybody.
我的前男友Dennis
My ex-boyfriend, Dennis.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he be doing this?
他总是嫉妒Boomer
He was always jealous of Boomer.
它从来没有对他很热情
He never really warmed to him.
所以我认为这是一次糟糕的分手
So I take it it was a bad breakup?
可以这么说
You could say that.
你给他打过电♥话♥吗
Did you try calling him?
他拉黑了我的号♥码
He's blocked my number.
我去过他家 它不在那
I went to his house, he wasn't there.
我试着不去担心
I'm, uh, trying not to worry,
或者不去想这些 但是
or let my thoughts get away from me, but...
你认为他会伤害Boomer吗
Do you think he would hurt Boomer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说过一些非常丑陋的离婚故事
I've heard stories of really ugly divorces where
有人为争夺家庭宠物的监护权获胜
someone fights for custody of the family pet and wins,
然后不待见它们
and then has the animal put down
就为了伤害对方
just to hurt the other person.
那太糟了
that's horrible.
别担心 如果你的前任带走了它 我们会把它找回来
Don't worry, if your ex has him, we'll get him back.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
刚才很抱歉 我...
Sorry about that. I, uh...
不得不给一个病人打气 他需要上飞机
had to give a little pep talk to a patient, you know, needs to get on a plane.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
它比你在行动中心的旧扫帚间更大更好
Well, it's a lot bigger and nicer than your old broom closet back at OSP.
你确定这是你的办公室
You sure this is your office?
你期待一个书柜上摆满心理书籍
You were expecting a bookcase of psych books,
弗洛伊德的挂相和水墨墙纸?
framed photo of Freud, and, uh, ink blot wallpaper?
Sigmund Freud 1856-1939 心理学家
不清楚 只是...
I don't know, it just...
感觉更像是日间水疗中心
...feels more like a day spa.
就是这样
That's the idea.
我希望人们在走进这扇门时感到放松和安全
I want people to feel relaxed and safe when they walk through those doors.
想喝点什么 咖啡 水
Can I get you anything? Uh, coffee? Water?
凉茶
Herbal tea?
这真的是个水疗中心
It really is a spa.
请坐
Have a seat.
那么
So...
最近怎么样
...how are you doing?
我很好 真的
I am well. Real well.
事实上我不想占用你很多时间 我知道你很忙
In fact, I don't want to take up a lot of your time 'cause I know you're very busy,
但Kilbride提到你有一些Hetty在叙利亚的信息
but Kilbride mentioned that you have some information pertaining to Hetty in Syria.
我有一些 但不是最近的
I have a little, um, but nothing recent.
你也知道 Hetty只允许你了解她为达到她的目的而需要的信息
As you well know, Hetty only allows you to know as much as she needs to serve her purposes.
太了解了
Only too well.
咱们认为 他们破窗而入
So, what are we thinking, they came through the broken window,
抓住狗走出玻璃门
grabbed the dog and went out the glass door?
是的 但他们必须先切断电源
Yeah, but they had to cut the power first.
她的安保系统有备用电池电源
Her security alarm system has backup battery power.
也就是说他们绕过了警报
Which means they circumvented the alarm.
这对于一个抢夺式小偷来说是相当复杂的
That's pretty sophisticated for a smash and grab thief.
是的 我们的军士长也训练有素
Yeah, and our Master Sergeant is also highly trained.
咱现在称它为军士长
We're referring to him as Master Sergeant now?
什么 那就是它的头衔
What? That's his rank.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
它会用生命来保护这个家
He would've protected this home with his life.
除非它认识闯入的人
Unless he knew the person that broke in.
而且还喜欢他们
And actually liked them.
或者先给它下药
Or they drugged him first.
他们扔了一些掺有镇静剂的食物
They toss in some food laced with a sedative,
等一个小时左右 回来把它抬出去
wait an hour or so, come back in, carry him out.
这可以解释玻璃推拉门
That would explain the glass sliding door.
怎么说
How so?
从窗户爬进来 因为要避人耳目
So, you climb in through the broken window 'cause it's hidden from view,
但是你想通过玻璃推拉门从出去
but then you want to go out the back through the glass sliding door
因为你不想和镇静的军士长一起从窗户出去
because you don't want to go back out through the window with a sedated Master Sergeant.
是的 那条狗的重量 我是说军士长
Yeah, that dog's got to weigh-- I mean, Master Sergeant,
体重大概在27到34公斤左右
he's got to weigh about 60, 75 pounds.
背起来很重的
That's a pretty heavy carry.
所以说推拉门是开着的
That would explain why the sliding door was left open.
所以我们要找的人 要么非常强壮
All right, so we're looking for someone who's really strong
要么是两个人的团队
or it was a two-person team.
他们需要把军士长带上某种有束缚装置的车辆
And they would need to get Master Sergeant into some sort of vehicle with a restraint,
就像一个口套 因为你最不想看到的就是
like a muzzle, because the last thing you need
你绑了半截这条军犬醒过来了
is a military K9 waking up while you're kidnapping him.
可不是嘛 不然就白干了
Damn right, that'll ruin your day.
我们知道Mary发现入室盗窃的时间
Well, we know when Mary discovered the break-in,
所以我们只需要回溯当时该地区的车辆
so we just backtrack for vehicles in the area,
来看看运气如何
see if we get lucky.
我♥干♥嘛要她的狗
Why would I want her dog?
它都不喜欢我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表