都安全的啊 我已经检查过了
They are. I... already did that.
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree,
- 谢谢你的尽心安排 - 没事 希望你住的愉快
- your efforts are appreciated. - No problem. Hope you enjoy your stay.
我的意思是
I mean, I...
希望你能住的舒服 呃
hope you're comfortable. Uh...
你们的探员接到我的女儿了吗
Have your agents picked up my daughter yet?
他们快到了 等接到了就会让你跟她通话的
They're almost there. When they do, you can speak with her.
好的 她不知道我还做这行的
Good. She doesn't know what I do.
为了保护她 这些年我都一直瞒着她
I've protected her all these years from all this,
在我搞清楚目前状况之前 我可不想前功尽弃
and I don't want to throw it away until I know what's going on.
啊 Rountree探员
Ah. Agent Rountree
说的没错啊 这儿可真不错
wasn't wrong. This'll do.
- Laura Song 这是Fatima Namazi探员 - 你好
- Laura Song, this is Agent Fatima Namazi. - Hi.
抱歉在这样的情况下认识你
Sorry to meet you under these circumstances.
但如果你想暂时藏起来的话
But if you need to lay low for a spell,
这里绝对能满足要求
this is the place to do it.
公♥寓♥所有的门都是实心钢材
All the doors in this apartment are solid steel.
窗户都是防弹的
The windows are bulletproof.
卧室里面还有个避难室
And there's a panic room in the bedroom.
设施很完善啊
Impressive.
但我应该用不着
But I don't think I'll be using it.
如果这就是我的终点
If this is the end...
我要死也要死在外面 而不是在一个盒子里
I'm gonna die out in the open, not in a box.
这不会是你生命的终点的
This isn't the end.
你的卧底身份可能还没有暴露 所以静观其变吧
Your cover may still be intact. So sit tight.
等Kilbride来了就有更确切的消息 他一个小时就到
We'll know more when Kilbride gets here in about an hour.
好的 在那之前 我的命就捏在你们手里了
Well, until then, I guess my life is in your hands.
一小时后
室内安全确认
Confirm interior secure.
收到 请待命
Copy that. You're clear.
准备押送犯人
Stand by for 10-15.
收到
Copy that.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
这是海军情报办事处 我是督察长 Akhil Ali
This is Office of Naval Intelligence Inspector General Akhil Ali.
现在时间是2021年11月9日 星期二
It's Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
早上9点54分
09:54.
我被分配的任务是
I've been tasked with determining
调查特工Laura Song死亡前的事件经过
the sequence of events that led to Operative Laura Song's death.
由于安全屋的监控系统没有录制到任何信息
As none of the cameras at the safe house recorded anything,
我只能根据NCIS探员们的描述重现事件经过
I have only the accounts of the NCIS agents to go on.
为了避免对口供描述真实性的干扰
To avoid any chance of corrupting their accounts,
探员们已经各自隔离了36小时
they have been isolated from one another for the last 36 hours.
第一位是
First up is...
Callen探员
Agent Callen,
在突袭之前 你跟Laura Song一起
you were in the secure apartment with Laura Song
待在安全屋 对吗
before the attack began. Is that correct?
是的 没错
Yes, that is correct.
你对她有什么印象
What was your impression of her?
她自信且坚强
She was... confident, forceful,
她不是那种 不战而溃的人
not somebody who would go down without a fight.
她喝了酒
And she was drinking.
喝了一点
A little bit.
不是会醉酒的量 但是 呃
Not... not enough to get drunk. But, um...
苏格兰威士忌让她很健谈
The scotch made her... chatty.
你替Hetty Lange工作的 不是吗
You work for Hetty Lange, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
之前是
I did.
现在则不太确定状况 呃
Don't really know right now. Uh...
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
这个公♥寓♥到处都是Hetty风格的布置
Hetty's fingerprints are all over this place.
哦 不喝 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
你认识Hetty多久了
How long have you known Hetty?
像是我整个人生那么久
Feels like my whole life.
你呢 你和上将也是一样吗
And... you and the admiral?
像是永远那么久
Feels like forever.
我出生在南京
I was born in Nanjing,
但我母亲是美国人
but my mother was American.
所以当我父亲去世后
So when my dad died,
她带我来到了圣地亚哥
she moved me to San Diego,
我一开始很讨厌这儿
which I hated at first.
但是我爱看那些船的样子
But I loved watching the ships.
所以 我17岁时 加入了海军
So, when I turned 17, I joined the Navy, and that's...
Hollace就是那时发现我的
where Hollace found me.
我想要在船上工作
I wanted to work on a ship,
但是他选择让我做其他的任务
but he chose me for another mission.
不过这一切算是恰如其分吧
So I guess that's fitting.
一开始是他让我加入特工这行
He pulled me into the world of espionage,
现在也是他要把我拉出来
and now he's gonna pull me out.
好吧
Well,
再说一次 我们还不知道情况呢
again, we don't know that.
每个特工都有到期时间
"Every operative has an expiration date."
Hollace会说这样的话
Something Hollace would say.
有时候我们
Sometimes we don't...
不会和睦的离开人世
leave so peacefully.
但是我们选择了这种生活
But we chose this life and...
承担着风险
the risks that go with it.
这并不是说我们不照顾自己人
That's not to say that we don't take care of our own.
所以你才在这里
That's why you're here.
所以这不会发生
So that doesn't happen.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
你女儿在线上
Have your daughter on the phone.
- 谢谢你 Hanna探员 - 不客气
- Thank you, Agent Hanna. - You're welcome.
宝贝 你还好吗
Sweetheart? Are you okay?
其他楼层都很安全 这里呢
All the other floors are secure. All good here?
没问题
All good.
你喝了多少 Callen探员
And how much did you drink, Agent Callen?
没喝
None.
后面发生了什么
What happened next?
Hanna探员回来后
After Agent Hanna returned,
我从Kilbride上将那里得知他预计何时到达
I stepped out to get an ETA from Admiral Kilbride.
我录了那通电♥话♥
I have the record of that call.
但它只持续了三秒钟
But it only lasted three seconds.
那是因为我的手♥机♥服务突然中断了
That's because my cell service suddenly went out,
然后就没电了
and then all of the power went out.
我在给你打电♥话♥ 我联♥系♥不到Fatima和Rountree
I was trying you on comms. I can't reach Fatima or Rountree either.
手♥机♥都不能用了
Phones are dead, too.
是的 我绝对需要一把枪
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna need a gun.
那你那时候给她枪了吗
And did you provide her with a firearm at that time?
没有
No.
- 因为她一直在喝酒吗 - 不是
- Because she had been drinking? - No.
为什么不给她
Why not?
因为 以我的经验把枪放在被保护人手里
Because, from my experience, putting a gun into a protectee's hand,
特别是一个 呃
especially one that is, uh...
受过特工训练的人
trained as an operative, it...
这会让他们比没有枪更危险
it tends to put 'em in more danger than if they didn't have a gun.
我不太明白
Not sure I follow.
保护Song是我们的工作 不是她的
It was our job to protect Song, not hers.
给她一把枪只会让她冒不必要的风险
Giving her a gun would have just been an invitation for her to take unnecessary risks.
虽然这也没阻止她犯险
Not that... that stopped her.
街对面的灯还亮着
Lights are still on across the street.
只有我们
It's just us.
我们要带她去安全屋
We're gonna need to get her to the panic room.
Song 回来
Song! Get back here!
我不会白白的坐在这里
I'm not sitting around in the dark.
我们需要情报
We need information.
我们需要的是带你进入安全屋
What we need is for you to get in the panic room.
我告诉过你 我不会去那
I told you, I'm not getting in that room.
所以你检查完周边后 回到了公♥寓♥
So after you finished your perimeter check, you returned to the apartment.
发生了什么呢
What happened then?
Callen探员出去打了个电♥话♥
Agent Callen stepped out to make a call.
我在公♥寓♥里警戒
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表