放她走 Walsh
Let her go, Walsh.
我们还差一个街区就到了 Rountree
We're a block out, Rountree.
他们在7层 洛城特警还有5分钟就到
They're on level seven. LAPD SWAT is five out.
收到
Copy that.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
嘿 听着 让我离开 就没有人会受伤 好吧
Hey, listen, you let me walk, no one gets hurt, all right?!
你听到我说话了吗 我会对她开枪的
Do you hear me? I will shoot her.
- 我会的 - 别 别
-I will. -No! No.
别
No.
看看她
Look at her.
她很害怕 我知道你也很害怕
She's scared, and I know you're scared, too.
你把枪放下来 生活还会继续
You put that gun down, and life goes on.
我保证
I promise.
你听着 放我走
Ah, you listen. You let me walk!
就没人会受伤 明白吗
No one gets hurt, all right?!
放她走
Let her go.
你把枪放下来 生活还会继续 我向你保证
Put the gun down, and life will go on, I promise you.
放她走 Walsh
Let her go, Walsh.
不 退回去 你给我退回去
No! Get back! You get back!
- 回去 回去 - 行 行
- Back! Back! - All right! All right! Okay!
行
Okay.
- 给我待在那里 待在那里 - 行
- Stay there. Stay there. - All right.
听着 兄弟
Look, man,
人生苦短
we're only on this planet for a little bit of time.
活得轻松一点 不要自己给自己找麻烦
Let's make it easier, not harder.
放她走
Let her go.
放她走吧 Walsh
Come on, Walsh.
把枪放下来
Put the gun down.
放开她吧
Let her go.
让她走吧
Let her go.
过来 过来
Come to me. Come to me.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
跪下来
On your knees.
把手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你们从Walsh那里问出了什么
What did you, uh... what did you find out from Walsh?
他 向我们坦白了所有事情 盗窃和谋杀
Well, he, uh, confessed everything, the theft and the murder.
他说他不想杀她的
Said he didn't want to kill her.
他只是想偷那段录像然后掩盖调查
Just that he wanted to steal the footage and then bury the investigation.
只是她发现了他在她家盗窃
Right, except she caught him burglarizing her place.
干得好
Good job.
谢谢 不过其实这都是Rountree的功劳
Thanks, but, uh, actually, it was all Rountree.
说到Rountree 他在这里吗
Speaking of Rountree, is he around?
Sam去看他了
Sam went to check on him.
哦 有人
Oh, somebody, uh,
把这个东西送到了船屋 是给你的
had this delivered to the boatshed for you.
亲爱的探员们
"Sweet Agents,
谢谢你们的工作
"thank you for all your hard work.
Drea会想把它给你们的 哇
Drea would have wanted you to have this." Wow.
- Gwen Archher - 我很喜欢
- "Love, Gwen Archer." - I love it.
很符合我们的风格
Yeah, it's totally our style.
什么风格 冲浪风
What's that, surfer chic?
我觉得现在的年轻人管它叫 加州随性风
I think the kids are calling it "California casual."
我们应该把它挂在哪里
Where should we put it?
我想它应该放在婴儿房♥里
I think it goes in the nursery.
哇 这是个好主意
Wow. It's a great idea.
为什么你听起来很惊讶
Why did you just sound so surprised by that?
- 我可是有很多好主意的人 - 不
- I have lots of great ideas. - No,
- 我没有感到惊讶 只是这很 - 不 我可是一直 我有很多好
- I'm not surprised. It's just very... - No, I do. I have lots of great...
你听上去很惊讶
You just sounded very surprised.
我觉得这是深思熟虑过的
It's very thoughtful.
我觉得婴儿房♥会是一个完美的地方
I think the nursery is the perfect place.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
嘿
Hey.
跟我聊聊 兄弟 你怎么样
Talk to me, man. How you doing?
你知道我有多少次符合嫌疑人描述吗
You know how many times I've fit the description?
嗯
Yeah.
听我说
Well, here's the thing.
没有疑犯描述
There was no description.
我问了下部门
I checked with the department.
他们把你拦停的时候
At the time they stopped you,
自己也不确定在找谁
they didn't know who they were looking for.
所以我只是看着很可疑是吗
So I just look suspicious, right?
这是个问题 很大的问题
It's a problem. It's a real problem.
是的 一个我希望我妹妹不会经历的问题
Yeah, one that I hoped my little sister would never have to experience.
我保护她 Sam
I protect her, Sam.
让她避免仇恨 这个世界
From hate, the world...
挣扎
...struggle.
我一直是解决问题的人
I've always been the fixer.
你不能解决所有问题
You can't fix everything.
那如果不是我来 那谁来
Well, if not me, then who?
我们所有人
All of us.
一起
Together.
怎么一起
How?
- 可以从向内务部举报开始 - 哦 算了吧
- Internal Affairs is a great start. - Oh, man.
偏见培训
Bias training?
处罚办公室值班一个月 然后呢
Desk duty for a month? Then what?
你看到他们是如何对待我的 而我还是一个联邦探员
You saw how they treated me, and I'm a Fed.
那如果是那些符合描述的普通人
What about the regular guy who fits the description
那些没法洗清冤屈的呢
who doesn't get to walk away?
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
够了就是够了
Enough is enough.
在这个问题上 我们再不能袖手旁观了
Can't turn the other cheek on this one.
绝不
Hell no.
这样的不平等必须消除
This inequality has to stop.
这个体制需要改变
The system needs work.
所以我们一起改变它
So let's work it.
现在我在想解决这个问题的最好方法不是在现场
Now I'm starting to think that the best place to do that isn't from the field.
那在哪里
So where better?
文职吗
Behind a desk?
在讲台
A podium.
这样你就可以重写规则
So you could rewrite the rules?
和叙事
And the narrative.
我支持你
I'm with that.
加油 Rountree
Stay strong, Rountree, all right?
记住 我们不等待改变
And remember, we don't wait for change.
我们制♥造♥改变
We make it happen.
加油
Stay strong.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表