Oh, man.
哥们儿 我都快忘了那事儿
Oh, man. I forgot about that.
太离谱了
That was crazy.
不过话说回来 兄弟
You know, on a sidebar, man, you-you...
你的确是帮了我一个大忙
you did me a real solid, man.
所以啊
So what can, uh,
我有什么能帮到你的
Big Vander do for the O.G. Switch?
好吧 大Vander
Okay, Big Vander, well...
我最近听到一些街上的流言
I've been hearing rumors on the street.
说是有本记事本在卖♥♥
There's a notebook floating around.
那好
All right?
本子里面写着一堆腐♥败♥联邦探员的名字
This notebook has the names of a bunch of dirty federal agents.
如果这生意你有份参与的话 我也想插一手
If you're part of that, I want in.
懂了没
You feel me?
这本子对我在墨西哥的生意有很大的助力
It would be really helpful for what I'm working on in Mexico.
该死啊 Switch
Damn, Switch.
怎么了
What's up?
我不仅喜欢你 我还信任过你啊 兄弟
I not only liked you, I trusted you, fam.
嗨 别别别 Vander
Hey, yo, yo, yo. Vander.
- 兄弟们 - 我只能瞄准其中一个枪手 Sam
- Guys... - I only got a shot on one of the gunmen, Sam.
Vander 到底怎么了 兄弟
Vander, what's going on, man?
Switch 你玩砸了 哥们
Switch, you screwed up, son.
Sam 你必须马上撤退
Sam, you need to get out of there now.
我没有开枪的机会 Sam 你得移♥动♥一下
I don't have the shot, Sam. You got to move.
快点啊 Sam
Come on, Sam.
搜他身
Search him.
Vander刚去了下层甲板
Vander just went to the lower deck.
Vander
Vander!
Vander
Vander.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
无法瞄准 重复一遍 无法瞄准
No shot. I repeat, no shot.
你得让Vander走到外面才行
You got to get Vander to move outside.
你需要把枪放下
You need to put the gun down.
你懂我的 我不能就这么走出去
You know me, I can't go out like that.
只有警♥察♥知道我有那个记事本
Only the cops know I had that notebook.
你是怎么知道的呢 Switch
How you know about it, then, Switch?
让他走到我的射程内 Sam
Move him into view, Sam.
给我一个清晰的射击角度
Give me a clear shot.
Vander
Vander,
我能帮你的
I can help you,
但是你必须把枪放下
but you need to put that gun down.
警♥察♥想要那本记事本
The cops want that notebook.
你是警♥察♥ Switch 你竟然是个该死的条子
You're a cop, Switch, you a damn cop.
Vander 外面停车场有个狙击手
Vander, there's a sniper across the parking lot!
已经结束了
It's over.
把枪放下吧
Put the gun down.
我把你当作我的儿子一样疼爱
I loved you like a son.
你怎么能这样伤我的心
How you hurt on me like that?
Vander 我们能好好处理这事的
Vander, we can deal with this.
好不好
Okay?
把枪放下吧
Just put the gun down.
我不能进监狱
I can't do jail time.
Vander 别去外面
Vander, don't go outside.
别去外面
Don't go outside!
回来 回来
Come back, come back.
Vander
Vander.
Vander 别去外面啊
Vander, don't go outside!
我绝不能束手就擒
I can't go out like no bitch.
不
No!
没错 Amantas说的是实话
Yeah, Amantas was telling the truth.
我解开了加密的名字
I unlocked the encrypted name
追踪到了一个IP地址 是Ryan Logue的地址
and traced it back to an I.P. Address that Ryan Logue was using.
Logue想要在暗网上招揽原理图的买♥♥家
Logue was trying to find a buyer on the dark web for the schematics,
但是 呃 可是她的运气可不怎么好
but, uh, it doesn't look like she was having much luck, though.
做个犯罪分子可没想象的那么容易
This whole "Being a criminal" Thing is harder than it looks.
她可能以为偷原理图并成功逃脱
Well, she probably figured she'd done the hard part
就是完成最难的部分了
by stealing the schematics and getting away with it.
但是犯罪分子是不会轻易和陌生人做生意的
But no pro is gonna want to do business with someone they've never met,
更别提莫名其妙送上门的人了
someone who just contacts them out of the blue.
因为这种一看就是执法机关在钓鱼
That's got "Law enforcement operation" Written all over it.
好的 把进展报给Kilbride 希望他能用这个作为筹码
Yeah. Fill in Kilbride, and hopefully he can use all of this as leverage
让Logue交出原理图的副本
to get Logue to turn over her copies of the schematics.
收到
Copy that.
你们派人去保护我的父亲了吗
Were you able to get anyone to check on my dad?
没有 我们根本就没去
Nah, we didn't even try.
什么
What?
你的故事就是个谎言
Your whole story was a lie.
逼迫无辜的民众
Railroading innocent people.
这就是为什么每个人都讨厌执法机构
Yeah, this is exactly why everyone hates law enforcement.
哦 我可不觉得每个人都讨厌我们
Oh, I don't think everyone hates us.
不对 我会这样反驳 只有很小百分比的
No, I would actually argue that it's a very small percentage
美国人真的很讨厌执法机构
of Americans who really hate us.
你们现在必须放我走
You need to let me go right now.
不 我们不能放你走
No, actually, we don't.
我们需要你把你偷走的海军原理图副本交出来
What we do need from you is your copy of the Naval schematics that you stole.
- 我没偷过 - 你的朋友Bohdan Amantas
- I didn't steal any... - And your friend Bohdan Amantas
非常乐意提供供述
is happy to go on record that you
是你先接近他 主动提出要卖♥♥他那些原理图的
approached him, unsolicited, to sell him those schematics.
我现在对自己的州立大学本科学位感觉非常满意呢
I'm feeling pretty good about my state university undergrad degree right about now.
对不起 Sam
I'm sorry, Sam.
没必要抱歉
Don't be.
你只是做了份内事
You did your job.
是我的错 我对目标太感情用事了
It was my fault getting so attached to a mark.
这不是错
It ain't a fault.
是人就不可能没有感情
Just means you're a human being.
他不是个好人
He wasn't a good dude.
他害死了Reid探员
Had Agent Reid killed,
让他两岁的孩子没有了父亲
left a two-year-old toddler without a dad.
是的
Yeah.
他本准备利用那些腐♥败♥探员 勒索他们
He was gonna take that list of dirty agents, blackmail them
强迫他们为他做事
and make them work for him.
这事绝不能发生
That never could happen.
也不会发生了
And it won't.
我的小队刚刚找到了记事本
My task force just found the notebook.
藏在Vander的塔札纳区的住所
Vander's crash pad in Tarzana.
可我还是会心痛
It still hurts.
Vander不仅是Switch的导师 他还是
Vander wasn't only a mentor to Switch, he was...
我懂的 兄弟
I know, man.
我懂的
I know.
你这就准备走了吗
Leaving already, are you?
上将
Admiral.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我在洛杉矶最多只能待三十个小时 然后要回圣迭戈了
I can only take L.A. In 30-hour chunks, so back down to San Diego.
是啊 我可真怀念以前不用
Yeah, I can remember fondly the days when I didn't
把这变化不断的地方当作居所的时候
call this plastic town my primary residence.
你懂的 上将 我想对您表示感谢
You know, Admiral, I-I just wanted to say thanks.
谢谢您让我来提供训练
Thanks for bringing me in.
我成立的这个训练公♥司♥
This new training company I started,
为我的家庭带来了很大的金融风险
it's a big financial risk for my family,
- 我只想说 - 行了
- I-I just wanted to say... - Stop.
在Ramadi的事之后
After Ramadi, uh...
你退役后 能够支持
...after your service, it's a pleasure
你的训练公♥司♥也是我的荣幸
to support your training company.
而且这事 NCIS的局长也是同意的
To that end, the director of NCIS agrees with me.
你将为我管辖范围的
You will be providing monthly training
西海岸所有NCIS探员提供月度训练
to all NCIS agents under my purview on the West Coast,
但是我们希望能把这个训练项目推广到全国
with hopes of rolling this program out nationwide.
长官
Sir...
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
呼啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表