Who are you?
我叫Kensi
My name is Kensi.
我是名美国联邦探员 我是来阻止坏人的
I'm an American federal agent. I'm here to stop a lot of bad people.
- 贩毒集团的人吗 - 是的
- In the cartel? - Yeah.
他们发现你的真实身份了吗
Did they find out who you really are?
不清楚 但我不会呆坐等答案的
I don't know. But I'm not gonna wait around to find out.
我们甩掉他们了吗
Did we lose them?
Rosa趴下
Rosa, get down, get down.
起来 走 快走快走 走
Get up. Move. Move, move, move, move. Go.
我就跟在你后面
I'm right behind you.
你一言不发啊 Namazi探员
Been quiet, Agent Namazi.
是因为我对你驾驶技术指指点点的关系吗
Was it my backseat driving?
只是在脑海过一些场景罢了
Just going through some scenarios in my head.
我懂
I get it.
我意思 你们就像一个家庭一样
I mean, you guys are like family here.
一名自己人失踪了
Having one of your own missing and
还和一个你不了解的探员搭档出外勤
having an agent you barely know go out into the field with you--
我也会不放心的
it would jar me, too.
我知道你的记录
I know your record.
我信任你
I trust you.
Kensi她会没事的
She'll be fine. Kensi.
听起来Blye探员之前也身处过险境
Sounds to me like Agent Blye has been in tight spots before.
是的 这不是她第一次遇险了
Oh, yeah. This ain't her first rodeo.
而这就是我们主动选择的生活
And that's the life we all signed up for.
我自己很清楚 有时候这意味着很多事情
I know firsthand that sometimes that can be a lot.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, it can be.
现在 我在你的地盘上 你想怎么做
So, I'm on your turf. How do you want to play this?
我正面进攻 你背后包夹
I'll take the front. You take the back.
走吧
Let's do it.
Gomez准下士 NCIS
Lance Corporal Gomez, NCIS.
我们想问你几个问题
We want to ask you a few questions.
我们有搜查令 如有必要 我们会破门而入
We have a warrant. We will come in with force if necessary.
Benny Gomez
Benny Gomez?
联邦探员
Federal agent!
嘿
Hey.
- 谢谢 - 团队就是力量
- Thanks. - Teamwork makes the dream work.
实话实说 我毫无头绪
I got to be honest. I can't make anything out of this.
据我们所知 Kensi不在这里
For all we know, Kensi wasn't here.
也可能说她曾经在 然后贩毒集团 或者Kessler抓到了她
Or she was, and now the cartel got her, or-or Kessler...
- Kessler - 怎么了
- Kessler? - What?
兄弟 你钻牛角尖了
Dude, you're spiraling.
NCIS为什么对这案件有兴趣
What's NCIS's interest in this?
在这里发现的一个人 与我们正在调查的案子有关
A man found here is connected to a case that we're working.
关于犯罪现场你还能告诉我们什么
What else can you tell us about the crime scene?
有几具尸体 在背后中枪
Several bodies, some shot in the back,
可能他们正在逃跑
probably while running away.
5.56弹壳 CS催泪毒气罐
5.56 brass. CS gas canisters.
你知道的 都是平常的东西
You know, nothing out of the ordinary.
对不起 这算是普通的吗
I'm sorry, so this is just considered ordinary?
整个地区都是贩毒集团的活动温床
Well, this whole area is a hotbed for cartel activity.
他们来到这片荒野是为了绕过我们的检查站
They come into this wilderness to circumvent our checkpoints.
这是一条移♥民♥走廊
It's a migration corridor.
毒品走私者的高速公路
Drug smugglers' highway.
如果是非法的事情 就都在这里
If it's illegal, it's here.
那么这只是平常的贩卖♥♥集团屠♥杀♥案 是吗
So then just a garden-variety cartel slaughter, then?
听着 我的资源有限
Look, I've got limited resources.
我的人得分布在这不适合人住 延绵数百英里的边境地区
My people are stretched out over hundreds of miles on uninhabitable borderlands.
在偏僻的角落 他们可能一周都遇不上一个探员
Remote corners, they might not see an agent for a week.
如果你在这里受伤 被遗弃
If you get hurt out here, abandoned,
那你生存的机会很小
you got a slim chance of survival.
我看过的尸体实在太多了
I see more dead bodies than I ever want to remember.
我想他想问的是什么
I-I think what he's trying to ask
这是不是你的官方理论
is if that's your official theory.
这是贩毒集团
This was cartel.
我不是纸上谈兵
It's not theory.
这是现实
It's reality.
我是说 我希望我有更多的细节
I mean, I wish I had more specifics,
但我很少处理这种案子
but I rarely do on cases like these.
如果这不是地盘战争
If it's not a turf war,
那就是有人在随意玩弄别人
it's a shepherd playing God with his sheep.
随便看看 这儿已经处理完毕
Feel free to look around. Scene's been processed.
虽然不知道你们还会发现什么
Not sure what you think you're gonna find.
如果她还在那外面 那我们已经落后了
If she's out here, we're already behind.
这是全地形车的痕迹
It's ATV tracks.
你的人有坐全地形车来这里吗
Your men come out here on ATVs?
不是最近的
Not recently.
这是最近的 24小时以内
These are recent-- less than 24 hours.
你的人跟踪过这些了吗
Did your men track these?
他们试过
They tried.
20码外就没痕迹了
They run out about 20 yards from here.
看
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
这里没有找到尸体
None of the bodies were recovered over here.
这是其他人的
This was someone else.
那个指纹 那个可能是Kensi的
That handprint-- that could be Kensi's.
或者是不相关的人
Or it could be totally unrelated.
是的 但如果不是的话 她能活着的时间不长了
Yeah, but if it's not, she doesn't have long out here.
我们需要用空路 弥补失去的时间
We need to get in the air, make up for lost time.
是的
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样 那摔得很惨
How do you feel? That was a really nasty fall.
- 你的手臂怎样了 - 我的手臂
- How is your arm? - My arm?
没大问题
It'll be okay.
对不起 Rosa 甜心
Sorry, Rosa, sweetheart.
你得离这远点 好吗
You're gonna have to stay off of it, okay?
我要把这个绑在你身上
I'm gonna put this on you.
我们收拾得很干净 你和我 对吧
We clean up nicely, you and me, huh?
你认为有其他人逃脱了吗
Do you think anyone else made it out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
那个比我年长的男人
The older man.
从La Bestia开始他就一直在照顾我
He had been watching over me since La Bestia.
他说我让他想起了女儿
He said that I reminded him of his daughter.
她终于有了足够的钱来支付他的费用
She'd finally made enough to pay his way,
它们正准备一起开始生活
and they were going to build a life together.
在纽约
In New York City.
那里也是你想去的吗
Is that where you wanted to go?
不是
No.
我想去洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
在我妈妈去世之前 她想为我去那里
Before my mom died, she wanted to go there for me...
去那里工作和
to work and...
发
send...
发钱
send money
好让我能离开
so I could leave.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
有的时候事情就是不会如愿以偿
Sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to.
你有孩子吗 Kensi
Are you a mother, Kensi?
我倒是希望有
I want to be.
只是还没那么好运
Just haven't been that lucky.
就像你说的
Like you said,
有时候事情不会如愿以偿
sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to.
我希望你的运气会变好
Well, I hope your luck changes.
嗯
Um...
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我要去侦察 好吗 没事的 我
I'm gonna go on a scout, okay? t's okay. I...
你要待在这里好让你的脚休息
You're gonna stay here and you're gonna rest your foot,
如果你听到了一丝声音 或者如果你听到任何东西
and if you hear a noise-- if you hear anything at all--
你要保持安静
you stay quiet.
不管如何
No matter what.
我会为你回来的
I will come back for you.
我会回来找你的 我会回来找你的
I'm gonna come back for you. I will come back for you.
Namazi探员 给我一个现场报告
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表