But now that breakfast is over
午餐前的云雨对象也跑了
and my pre-lunch sex has vanished...
那就去看看
...let's go see
纳税人的钱被糟践成什么样了
how poorly our tax dollars are spent.
那好 走吧
Yeah, let's do that.
我完全理解
I fully understand
现在的情况和规程
the circumstances and the protocol,
但是为什么就没人记录书面证词
but why didn't anyone get written testimony
再交给委员会呢
to put before the committee?
有东西总比没有好
Well, anything is better than nothing,
可是现在咱们那就是两手空空往前摸
and nothing is the scenario we're teetering into.
这个人死了整件事就白干了
This man dies and the whole thing falls apart.
不 不 我可没说我赞同他
No, no, I'm not saying I agree with him,
可是我认为他有参与听证的基本权利
but I do believe in the fundamental right for this man to be heard.
有事我会通知你的
I'll keep you apprised.
我真不懂咱们为什么要说它
I'm not even sure why we say it.
- 什么 联邦探员吗 - 对啊
- What? "Federal agents"? - Yeah.
就像个让坏人逃跑或者开枪的信♥号♥♥
It's like a cue for bad guys to run away or start shooting.
- 哈 - 咱们没准可以喊 乔纳斯兄弟
- Huh. - Maybe we should yell "Jonas Brothers."
看见哥几个论谁都会很激动的
Everybody would be super excited to see a Jonas Brother.
联邦探员 涉案搜查
Federal agents. Search warrant.
因为如果我们不喊那咱们就是
Because if we don't, we're the bad guys
踢门的坏人了 三 二
kicking in doors in three, two...
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
看来咱们是白跑一趟了
Well, it seems like we've been sent on a wild goose chase.
嘿 Fatima 怎么了
Hey, Fatima, what's up?
呃 两位
Uh, guys.
我正在看你们在房♥子前停车的视频
I'm looking at footage of you pulling up to the house.
录像 怎么看的 我们刚到啊
Footage? How? We just got here.
是啊 我们收到发给威胁管理部内容主管的视频
Yeah, we had a video sent to our content manager for Threat Management.
现在的镜头是你从Deeks的卡车上下来
I'm looking at footage of you getting out of Deeks's truck.
- 需要后援吗 - 没时间了
- You want backup? - There isn't time.
太远赶不上了
We're in fricking Egypt.
录像从什么角度拍摄的
What angle was the footage taken from?
会不会只是黑进了监控
Is it just a hacked surveillance camera?
不是 在南边拍的 街对面
No, looks like it's from the south, across the street.
我的天
Oh, my God.
录像大概就延迟了30到45秒
This video is only delayed, like, 30 or 45 seconds.
两位 有人在房♥子外面
Guys, somebody's right outside the house.
娘嘞个腿
Son of a bitch.
天啊怎么这么倒霉
Oh, man, this is such a bummer.
我今天可不想挂彩
I really didn't plan on bleeding today.
要是这一万块钱都给了医院
Yeah, it would be such a bummer
那才是太点背了呢
to spend that $10K on hospital bills.
三 二 冲
In three, two... Go.
两位
Guys?
人呢
Where is everybody?
有人想让咱们知道被监视了
Somebody wants us to know we're being watched.
这个可 说不上 是预兆了
Well, that's not, like, foreboding at all.
知道哪里有意思吗
You know what's interesting?
你都没问我们为什么带你过来
You didn't even ask us why we brought you in.
这样得了 跳过我装作没察觉的部分
Let me do us both a favor and skip the part where I act oblivious.
Martin Henderson 我公♥司♥的西南区销♥售♥负责人失踪了
Martin Henderson, the head of my southwest sales and distribution, is missing.
嗯哼
Okay.
能推测一下为什么失踪吗
Any idea why he's missing?
没准他在Barstow重婚了
Maybe he has a second family in Barstow.
- 哦 - 再想想
- Oh. - Try again.
有传闻说 他为政♥府♥工作
Rumor has it he's working with the government.
你吓跑了我的早午性♥伴♥侣♥就很能说明问题了
You two scaring off my brunch with benefits kind of confirms that.
- 我们很担心他 - 我也是
- We're just worried about him. - Yeah. Me, too.
可不嘛
Yeah.
我觉得他前妻和两个女儿肯定特别焦虑
I imagine his ex-wife and his two daughters are extremely distressed,
不过她们也没联♥系♥我啊
except they haven't even approached me.
不瞒你说 我人脉特别广
Now, I have contacts all over,
可是她们也不来请我去帮忙找他
but they didn't ask me for help bringing him home.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
因为你就没法立形象了么
'Cause you can't photoshop personality?
可能咯
Maybe.
还可能是他为政♥府♥效力
Or maybe it's because he's working with the government
为了干掉我和Plutus武器装备公♥司♥
against me and Plutus Weaponry.
那他为什么这么做呢
Why would he be doing that?
销♥售♥武器和弹♥药♥并不适合所有人
Selling guns and ammunition isn't for everybody.
没准他厌倦了固定工资和401K养老条款呢
Maybe he became allergic to a steady income stream and a robust 401K.
还可能他知道你和Plutus向稻草买♥♥家出♥售♥武器
Or maybe he knew you and Plutus were knowingly selling weapons to straw buyers,
给贩毒组织提供稳定武器来源
insuring a robust supply of weapons to the drug cartels.
你可以去申请搜查令
You can get a warrant,
去审一遍我们公♥司♥的文件
go through all the paperwork in our office.
我们可是遵纪守法的
We haven't broken one single law.
我们这儿可打不透
We are bulletproof.
双关语噢
Pun intended.
走着瞧
We'll see.
ATF现在就在你办公室做合规检查
ATF's at your office right now doing a spot compliance inspection.
哦 他们最好快点
Well, they better hurry.
怎么了 有预约去灌肠吗
Why, you got an enema scheduled?
真是 有意思
That's-that's funny.
我真的不认识吃早餐碰到的那些人
I wasn't lying about not knowing those guys at breakfast.
如果他们盯着我
If they're watching me,
那么我猜 他们已经赶在你们之前了
my guess is, they're already way ahead of you.
那你觉得他们是什么身份
Who do you think they were?
先生们 如果我们真的在售卖♥♥合法武器
Gentlemen, if we do legally sell weapons
而他们通过某种方法又走私到了墨西哥
and they somehow illegally get smuggled into Mexico,
我会想 墨西哥的买♥♥家
then I would imagine the buyers in Mexico would do
会不惜代价保住这条供应链
everything they can to preserve that supply chain.
这群人对于对错的见解
People who have a very different idea
和咱们大相径庭
than us about what's right or wrong.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
来日方长
Well, the night is still young.
我也不喜欢他
I don't like him either.
可他说得对
Yeah, but he's not wrong.
Martin Henderson正在被贩毒集团追杀
Zero point sorting through his paperwork like meatballs
咱们绝对不可能跟傻子似的检查他们的文件
while Martin Henderson is being hunted by the cartels.
我能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
我有个重点关注城市
I've got red flag city.
根据Plutus的财报进行的交叉比对发现
According to these cross-referenced Plutus sales reports,
我们有一个在Culver的地址
we have one local address in Culver
和若干买♥♥家有100余支的枪♥械♥交易记录
attached to over a hundred gun purchases from multiple buyers.
Talia降落了 她打算去看一下
Talia just landed. She wants to go check it out
而且问了谁愿意做她的僚机驾驶员Goose
and asked for "A wingman to be her Goose."
电影 壮志凌云 主角Maverick的搭档Nick "Goose" Bradshaw
谁是Goose
Who's Goose?
谁是Goose
Who's Goose?
亏你问的
You-- Seriously?
你没看过壮志凌云吗
You never saw Top Gun?
必然没有
Of course he hasn't,
除非那是一段TikTok的30秒短视频
unless it's in 30-second clips on TikTok
而且还是改编成吸血鬼故事 赶紧的
or they've remade it with vampires. Go.
呃 去见Taila
Uh, meet Talia.
我来对付Carlyle
I'll handle Carlyle.
注意一下哈
Oh, heads up.
Goose在壮志凌云里最后死了
Goose ends up dead in Top Gun.
该死的
Damn it.
要一起吗
Care to join me?
免了免了 你赶紧去做肛肠科检查吧
No, no, no, no. Finish your proctology exam.
哇哦
Wow.
是退休人员协会给您延迟退休了
Did the AARP special expire at Denny's,
还是我走运见到了带爷爷上班的活动呢
or did I just get lucky and arrive on Bring Grandpa to Work Day?
你说对了
You're right.
我74了
I am 74.
我现在应该在哥斯达黎加的某处海滩
And I should be living on a beach somewhere in Costa Rica,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表