好的 当然
Right. Of course.
试想一下
Think about it.
我们可以一起找到他
We could find him together.
你不可能和我一起行动的
You'd never work with me.
你永远不会放走我的
You'd never just let me walk away.
我做过的那些事是无法饶恕的
The things I've done can't be excused.
如果我们找到Pembrook
If we find Pembrook,
你知道我会对他做什么的
you know what I'll do to him.
当然
Of course.
这意味着我的手也会沾上血
It means I'll have blood on my hands, too.
Katya
Katya,
你和我将把枪放进他的嘴里 一起扣动扳机
you and I will put the gun in his mouth and pull the trigger together.
你可以用这点拿捏住我
You'll have that over me forever.
我不仅会让你离开 我还会帮你重新开始
I'll not only let you walk away, I'll help you start over.
这样的话 我们两人都能得到救赎
It will be a way for both of us to be fixed.
我的创伤无法被修复
I can never be fixed.
你把Anna从我身边夺走 我仍然很想折磨你
I still want to hurt you too much for taking Anna away from me.
我会自己找到Pembrook的
I'll find Pembrook myself.
我在这找到了黑色货车
This is where I found the black van.
在Spring街和西四街交汇处的停车场
Parking lot on Spring and West 4th.
他们都在路上了吗
Everybody on the way?
已经去了
As we speak.
情况如何
Talk to me.
- 已经扫描确认过无炸♥药♥ - 准备好了吗
- Already scanned for explosives. - Ready?
有摄像头 他们能看到我们吗
There's cameras. They can see us?
我们正看着呢 嗨 派对动物们
We're watching. Hey, party people.
- 怎么不见Deeks - 那个戴着头巾的小妞呢
- Where's Deeks? - And the chick with the keffiyeh.
她很性感
She's sexy.
人得都到齐才能算是派对
It's not a party unless everyone's invited.
Fatima 你能追踪到货车上的信♥号♥♥吗
Fatima, can you trace the signal coming to the van?
告诉性感的头巾小妞不要费事了
Uh, tell Sexy Keffiyeh not to bother.
你必须明白 哥们儿
You have to understand, brother--
你刚刚掉进了无底洞
you just fell down the rabbit hole.
信♥号♥♥无法到达这么深的无底洞
Signals can't reach down a rabbit hole this deep.
你能追踪发送到货车上的信♥号♥♥的来源吗
Can you trace the origin of the signal that was sent to the van?
不能 他们停得太快了
No. They stopped too quickly.
Katya把深伪技术提升到了更高的程度
Katya's taken this deepfake to a whole other level.
我们之后不能相信任何事情了 伙计们
We cannot trust anything going forward, guys.
Joelle车上的追踪器停在了东二十四街的一栋大楼
The tracker you put on Joelle's car just led to a building on East 24th Street.
地图上显示是东四街
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
查看楼里的监控 看看她去的楼层
Get into the security cameras, try to pinpoint the floor
和确切的办公室
and the exact office she went to.
检查货车 看看能找到什么
Check this van, see if you can find anything.
Anna
Anna.
Anna 你能听见吗
Anna, can you hear me?!
你想干什么
What do you want?
- Anna - 你心里知道的
- Anna. - You must know that.
我知道自己像个坏掉的玩具一般 但
I know I'm a broken toy, but...
如果我对你的爱
if my love for you,
我对你的渴望还不够明显的话
my complete desire for you isn't clear,
那我真的对人际关系没有半点见解
then I really have no insight into human relations.
你认为绑♥架♥我 给我戴上手铐就是爱吗
And you think that kidnapping me and handcuffing me is love?
铐着你可能算是爱吧
Maybe the handcuff part.
Katya 我们在一起的时间很短啊
Katya, we were together for a short time,
还是很久以前在监狱的时候
in prison, a long time ago.
那是我人生最快乐的时候
The happiest time of my life.
我很遗憾你人生的余下时刻如此艰难
I'm sorry that the rest of your life has been so hard.
你可以改变它的
You can change that.
跟她逢场作戏
Play her.
我有自己的生活
I have a life.
我不能
I can't just...
那你为什么这么久都不答应Callen
Why has it taken you so long to say yes to Callen?
我知道你想和他分开
I know you want to separate from him.
你们的感情总是断断续续
It's always on-again, off-again.
为什么你不能接受自己仍爱着我的事实
Why can't you just embrace that you are still in love with me?
这与爱无关 这是
It's not about love. It's...
我很难完全接受自己的双性恋性向
I've had a hard time coming to terms with my bisexuality.
我
I...
我很爱我们在一起的时光
I did love our time together.
你是爱我们在一起的时光 还是你爱我
You loved our time together? Or you loved me?
你爱过我吗
Did you?
你还爱我吗
Do you love me?
是的 我
I did. I...
我确实还想你
I do think about you.
我看到她进了四楼
I have her entering and heading to the fourth floor.
等我上去说
Talk me up.
到了 是哪间办公室
Okay. Which office is it?
你左手边第一间
First door on your left.
你确定她在里面吗
You sure she's in there?
她在里面 我们还没有看到她离开
She's in there. We haven't seen her exit on any of the cameras.
Joelle 我无论如何都会进去的
Joelle, I'm coming in one way or the other.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我把你装的两个追踪器从车上取下来了
I pulled two of your trackers off my car.
那是因为我放了四个追踪器在你车上
That's because I put four trackers on your car.
你休想再离开我的视线
You're not getting out of my sight again.
拜托 即使只有一条腿 我也能摆脱你
Please, even with one leg, I can get away from you.
真幽默
Hilarious.
你追踪Katya多久了
How long you been tracking Katya for?
两个月
Two months.
让我猜猜 这就是我搭档的副业
Let me guess, this is my partner's side hustle.
为什么要保密
Why the secret?
还有其他我不知道的事吗
Something else going on here?
怎么 你吃醋啦
What, are you jealous?
Callen的处境很糟糕
Callen's in a seriously bad place.
回答我
Answer the question.
我们不止追踪了Katya
We weren't just tracking Katya.
我们还在追踪Pembrook
We were tracking Pembrook as well.
当然了 你们想在NCIS的监督之外
Of course. 'Cause you want to handle the situation yourselves,
自己处理这件事
outside of the oversight of NCIS, huh?
法律可能会挡着我们找乐子
The law can get in the way of a really good time.
跟你一样碍事
Kind of like you.
是吗 Katya就在洛杉矶 把你知道的一切都告诉我
Yeah? Katya's in L.A.? Give me everything you got.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
登记在Katya的化名下的信♥用♥卡♥记录有动静
We got hits on Katya's aliases from credit cards.
她名下有车辆 能在交通监控里找到
That led to vehicles, which led to traffic camera footage.
她做了整容 换了发色
She changes her look, she dyes her hair.
她每一或两天就换一辆车
She changes vehicles every day or two.
是的
Yeah.
我刚才调查的一个联♥系♥是
One connection I was just working on was looking at the types of businesses
Katya的停车地址附近的公♥司♥类型
in the vicinity of where Katya parks her car.
她在一家海运集装箱租赁公♥司♥的两个街区内被发现两次
She was spotted twice within two blocks of a shipping container rental company.
Katya的特工之前把你关在一个集装箱里
Katya's operatives kept you in a shipping container.
他们也把Anna关在那里
Also where they kept Anna.
我的意思是 不如就从这里入手
I mean, it's good a place to start as any.
这家公♥司♥的名字是
What's the name of the company?
蓝色货运有限公♥司♥
Cargo Blue Incorporated.
蓝色货运
Cargo Blue.
- 什么都没找到 - 没有也不出奇 她很聪明
- There's nothing here. - I'm not surprised. She's smart.
她不会留下任何东西
She wouldn't leave anything behind.
好吧 目前我们找到的一切几乎都是深伪合成的
Okay, everything we've found so far is most likely a deepfake.
- 是的 - Callen从他的车里走出来的画面
- Right. - The footage of Callen walking away from his car.
Callen被打倒的画面 都是合成出来的
Callen's beatdown. It-It's all manufactured.
Katya引导我们到办公室 让我们找到货车
Katya led us to the office. She led us to the van.
整件事都是被计划好的
This whole thing is planned.
所以我们越是跟着她 就离真♥相♥越远
So the more we follow her, the further away we get.
好吧 如果都是捏造好的 那我们应该找什么
Okay, well, if it's all made-up, then what do we look for?
我想关键是我们不继续跟进
I think the point is we don't move forward,
因为那是她想引导我们去的
because that's her leading us.
正是如此 探员Blye
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表