Well, you know what? If we had additional space--
例如 一个....
say, for instance, the size of a,
我不知道 两个车♥库♥
I don't know, two-car garage--
我们就可以各自享乐了
we could actually do both.
让我们开干
Okay, let's do this.
在平日我们把车停在车♥库♥
On weekdays we park our cars in the garage,
在周末你就随意了
and on weekends you have free rein.
我可以放一个小电视吗?
Can I put in a little TV,
小沙发或者一条金色的鲨鱼吗?
tiny little couch, maybe a golden frickin' shark?
你可以有一个小的沙滩椅
You can have a tiny little beach chair.
- 成交 - 成交
- Sold! - Sold.
- 好的 哦 - 什么 什么 什么
- Yes oh - What? What? What?
我还得去跟Callen说
I still got to tell Callen.
走吧 我们去说
Okay, let's go do it.
不不不 我是那个邀请他入住的
No, no. I'm the one that asked him to move in.
我也应该是那个去告诉他得搬出去的人
I should be the one to tell him he's got to move out.
- 好吧 - 家里见 电影选择权在你
- Okay. - I'll see you at home. You can pick the movie.
《飞车党》如何
How about The Wild One?
Johnny 你在反抗什么
Hey, Johnny, what are you rebelling against?
你得到了什么
What do you got?
我已经告诉你 你会因为思考这个而彻夜难眠了
I can already tell you're gonna be up all night thinking about this--
Tyler和Wilcox是如何走到了这步
how Tyler and Wilcox got as far as they did.
这不是凭空出现的
This didn't just happen out of nowhere.
这个事情计划了很多年
This thing was planned years ago.
Wilcox需要Tyler这样的人去达成计划
All Wilcox needed was someone like Tyler to make it work.
他可能在他很小的年纪 就开始塑造他了
He's been molding him from a very young age.
外面还得有多少人像Wilcox一样
Yeah. Makes you wonder how many other people out there are like Wilcox,
把他们的人放在执法部门 军事部门 情报部门
planting their people in law enforcement, military, intelligence community.
Kam在镇上 我去跟她和Josh吃个晚饭 你要去吗
Oh. Kam's in town. I'm going to dinner with her and Josh. You want to come?
我能让他们猜一下我的纹身吗
Can I have them guess my tattoo?
你是对的 我是个明知苦果还照吞的人
You're right. I'm a glutton for punishment.
早说了
Told you.
- 嘿 - 哟
- Hey. - Yo.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
是 我的意思是 我不知道
Yeah. I mean, I don't know
不是说我是想要什么
if I would actually consider it needing something per se.
Deeks
Deeks.
我拿到了Squid & Dagger的报价
I got an offer on the Squid & Dagger.
不好拒绝 我....
Too good to refuse. I, um...
我打算把酒吧卖♥♥了
I'm gonna sell the bar.
你要卖♥♥了酒吧
You're selling the bar?
是
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我不 我不明白你...
I don't... I don't think that you, um...
不好意思 我觉得你没听明白
Sorry. I don't think that you heard me.
不 我听到了 恭喜
No, I heard you. Congrats.
好吧 我不...不认为
Right, well, then, I don't... I don't think that you're
你能全理解 因为如果我卖♥♥了酒吧
fully understanding, 'cause if I... if I sell the bar,
- 就意味着你得去找新地方 - 新的住所 我懂的
- it means that you got to find a new place... - A new place to live. No, I... I get it.
只是 这事可大了 但你好像都不介意
It's just, it's a lot, and you-you don't seem very fazed by that.
我对搬家早习惯了
I've had a little bit of practice at this.
好
Right.
只是出于好奇 你上一次住这么久的地方是哪里
Just out of curiosity, when's the last time you lived in a place this long?
没有
Never.
实际上 我都不知道自己怎么住这么久了
In fact, I actually don't know how I made it work.
所以你为什么要这么做
So why did you do it?
你干嘛留下来
Why did you stay?
我想你需要用钱
I thought you could use the money.
我知道你那边最近有些紧张
I know things have been tight around here lately,
然后我想到 你和Kens可能打算买♥♥个房♥子
and I figured at some point you and Kens would want to buy a house and...
开始家庭生活
start a family.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 你也会为我这么做的
Yeah. Of course. You would have... you would have done the same for me.
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
你知道这个我们买♥♥的这个房♥子有两间房♥
You know, uh, the house we bought-- it's a two-bedroom,
- 如果你愿意... 好吧 - 死心吧
- if you want to... Okay. - Not a chance.
我再次检查了文件
我们两星期前谈过 明天给我回电
Anna 你知道我多么的爱你
Anna, you know how much I love you.
Anna 你知道我多么的爱你
Anna, you know how much I love you.
Anna 你知道我多么的爱你
Anna, you know how much I love you.
Anna 你知道我多么的爱你
Anna, you know how much I love you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表