- You okay? - Yeah.
要我带你回总部吗 还是你想回家
Want me to take you back to HQ or you want to go home?
Anna会来接我的 没事
Anna's gonna get me here. I'm good.
- 好的 - 我没事
- All right. - I'm good.
- 明天见 - 嗯
- See you tomorrow. - Yeah.
我不担心Sam
I'm not worried about Sam.
也不担心Kensi
Kensi, either, for that matter.
而Deeks呢 神神叨叨 问题很多
Deeks, on the other hand's, a basket case,
但是我早知道了
but I don't need you to tell me that.
主要是Callen让我很担心
No, it's Callen that I'm worried about.
你对Drona这个名字有印象吗
Does the name "Drona" Mean anything to you?
是Dronacharya的缩写吗
As in Dronacharya?
他是吠陀里面的一个领袖 教兵法
It's a Vedic guru and teacher of military arts.
我发现了解别人的宗教
I find that understanding someone's theology
很多时候可以帮助了解他们的信仰系统
can often provide insights into their belief system.
行吧
Yeah, well,
除了你那个吠陀领袖
besides your Verdic guru,
你有没有听说过以此命名的
have you ever heard it used as the name
一个用以帮助弱势群体孩子的
of a research project developed
试验计划
to help underprivileged children?
没有过 为什么问这个
I don't think so. Why?
看起来在冷战时期
Well, it seems that back during the heyday of the Cold War,
某个需要匿名的政♥府♥机构
a certain government agency which shall remain nameless...
- CIA吗 - 就是它
- The CIA? - That's the one.
决定对领养机构里的孩子
...decided to run a bunch of cognitive tests
进行一些认知测试
on children who were part of the foster care system.
名义上说是要 诊断学习障碍
It was presented under the guise of diagnosing learning disabilities,
实际上是为了找出在这种环境中
and identifying those who might be considered gifted,
还是表现出过人天赋的孩子
despite their circumstances.
听上去不是我喜欢的故事发展 是吧
I'm not gonna like where this is going, am I?
对 估计你不会喜欢
- Probably not. - Yeah.
据说这是基于苏联一个类似计划
It was supposedly based on a similar program that the Soviets developed
用来训练年轻特工的
to train young operatives.
他们的渡鸦和麻雀吗
Their Ravens and Sparrows?
通过色♥诱♥达到窃取情报目的的特工 男性叫渡鸦 女性叫麻雀
正是如此 而我们的命名更倒胃口 叫猫头鹰和天鹅
Exactly. I believe ours were cloyingly called "Owls and Swans."
我听过类似试验的传言
I've heard rumors about experiments like that,
以及一些机构的流传计划
and others the Agency supposedly undertook,
像是MK-ULTRA实验和遥视
like the MK-ULTRA experiments and remote viewing,
MK-ULTRA: 传说中CIA进行的通过使用致幻药品帮助审讯的实验
Remote viewing: 传说中通过精神力感知远方发生的事情的能力
但我一直以为只是都市传说
but I always assumed they were just urban legends.
这个并不是
This one isn't.
而且不仅Henrietta参与其中
And not only was Henrietta involved,
还包括小时的Callen
but so was a very young Callen.
Callen
Callen?
是计划目标吗
As a subject?
他知道吗
And he knows this?
他现在知道了
He does now.
Henrietta在他们找到她之前逃脱了
Henrietta got out of Dodge before they could have at it,
但是假设她能活下来
but assuming she survives her current imbroglio,
那一天的到来已经不远了
that day is fast approaching.
等那一天真的到来 就需要你了
When it arrives, that's where you come in.
为什么
How so?
控制损失
Damage control.
你担心Callen
You're worried about Callen.
我担心他们所有人
I'm worried about all of 'em.
这不仅会摧毁Henrietta和Callen之间的关系
This could not only destroy the relationship between Henrietta and Callen.
也可能对这整个队伍造成严重后果
It could have very serious consequences for this entire team.
不过 确实我最担心的是Callen探员
But, yes, I am most worried about Agent Callen.
哦
Oh.
嘿 Zasha 接到这条消息就给我打电♥话♥ 我是认真的
Hey, call me when you get this, Zasha. I mean it.
Pomona 你开玩笑的吗
Pomona? You are joking.
我不管食物有多好
I don't care how good the food is.
- 我才不要一直开车到 - 你在跟谁讲话
- I am not driving all the way... - Who are you talking to?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, Buddy.
好久不见
Long time no see.
来自S12E15的深伪技术
你看上去很疲惫啊 哥们儿 你睡眠充足吗
You look tired, old man. You getting enough sleep?
要好好照顾自己啊
You need to take care of yourself.
如果你的状态不佳就会少了很多乐趣啊
It won't be nearly as much fun if you're not at your best.
我们很快会再见面的
See you again real soon.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表