- Come on. - You're stealing this from the sellers, okay?
宅第大盗
Grand theft mansion.
和平 虔诚 虔诚
Vroom, vroom, vroom!
骑那头公牛
Ride that bull!
就这样 钱到手了
That's it. Cha-ching.
Henrik 老伙计 老朋友
Henrik, old buddy, old pal.
NCIS
NCIS.
探员们 怎么了
What's up, agents?
NCIS 是山谷区那个俗气经纪人吗
NCIS? Is that that tacky brokerage in the Valley?
不 不 我们不是经纪人 我们是联邦执法人员
No, no, we're not brokers. We are federal law enforcement agents.
哦 秘密特工
Oh. Secret agents.
他们能获得1000万美元抵押贷款的预先批准吗
Can they get preapproved for a $10 million mortgage?
预先批准 不 我们付现金
Preapproved? No, we pay cash.
ue6d8我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
Rexford 我回办公室再见你 嗯
Rexford, I'm gonna have to meet you back at the office, huh?
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
顺便问一下 你们有想买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Are you guys in the market, by the way?
事实上是的 三间卧室 两个浴室 海边的小院子
Actually, yes. Three-bedroom, two-bath, little yard by the beach.
可以 我们有 我有
Okay. We-we have... I have that.
- 你真的有 - 是的
- You do? - Yes.
370万 虽然是毒贩的 但是它很漂亮
$3.7. It's a fixer, but it's so pretty.
- 再见 Rexford - 再见
- Bye, Rexford. - Bye.
好的 再见 秘密特工们
Okay. Bye, secret agents.
嘿 伙计们 你想谈谈 我们谈谈
Hey, guys. You want to talk, let's talk.
瞧 Wilson女士
Look, Ms. Wilson.
哇哦
Wow.
这是一件艺术品 我想我吃不下了
Now, that is a work of art. I don't think I can eat it.
我需要把它放在一个框架里挂起来
I need to put it in a frame and hang it up.
这个做得真好
It's so good.
那么 我们要去哪里
So, where we going?
Vander的超能力
Vander's superpower
是他可以在任何时候 给城里运任何违法品
is that he can move anything illegal in the city at any time.
不管货物大小
Doesn't matter how big or small the cargo is.
他从未给执法部门截获过一批货物
He's never lost a shipment to law enforcement.
听起来像是一个利润丰厚的市场
Sounds like a lucrative market to have cornered.
是的 当然
Yeah, for sure.
很多年都没有人挑战过他 直到现在
No one's challenged him for years until now.
街头上出现一个新团加入这市场的话
Chatter on the street is there's a new, young crew moving in on this market.
- 怎么了 Fatima - 嘿 Sam
- What's up, Fatima? - Hey, Sam.
我们查到了那韩国摩托车手帮
We got a hit on that Korean biker gang.
我把位置传给地狱猫的GPS
I'm sending the location to the Hellcat's GPS.
收到 干得好
Copy that. Good work.
所以 我们的计划是与一个韩国摩托车手帮合作
So, the plan is to team up with a Korean biker gang.
不
Nah.
我们要抢劫他们
We're gonna rob 'em.
我喜欢
I like it.
- 我们可以出发了 - 收到
- We're good to go. - Copy that.
你找到航♥空♥工程师Ryan Logue了吗
Did you find that aerospace engineer Ryan Logue?
没有 我已经让所有搜索引擎运作了
No. And I have all of the searches running.
人脸记录 车牌 自动取款机
Facial rec, license plate, ATM.
没有结果
Nothing.
你课间休息回来了吗
You coming back from recess?
真有意思
Funny.
这是我在大学里赢得的比赛用橄榄球
This is a game ball I was awarded in college.
想把它带进来放在我的新桌子上
Wanted to bring it in and put it on my new desk.
你在桌子上放私人物品
Aw, you're doing the whole personal item on the desk thing?
真可爱
That's cute.
也许我只是比你更多愁善感
Maybe I'm just more sentimental than you.
你认为
Mm, you think?
噢 嘿 看来我们查到了Ryan Logue的银行卡活动信息了
Oh, hey. Looks like we got a hit on Ryan Logue's ATM card.
她刚刚提取了最大限额
She just withdrew her cash limit.
我会让Kilbride知道的
I'll let Kilbride know.
也许她想逃跑
Maybe she's trying to run.
或者躲起来 自动取款机隔壁有一家酒店
Or hide. There's a hotel right next to the ATM.
如果她想登记入住 现金是最简单的方式
If she was trying to check in, cash would be the easiest way.
看来Kilbride想让你和Castor去提款机找Logue
Oh, looks like Kilbride wants you to meet Castor at the ATM and look for Logue.
如果找到她 带她去船屋进行一次非监禁会面吧
If you find her, bring her to the boatshed for a little noncustodial interview.
好的 收到
All right. Copy that.
看着我的橄榄球
Keep an eye on my game ball.
快点 我们出发了
Come on. Let's go.
Sang
Sang.
兄弟 怎么了
Switch 是你吗 伙计
Switch. Is that you, homey?
很久没见了
你回来多久了
How long you been back in town?
- 我回来有一会了 - 好的
- Been back a minute. - Right on.
那我们得做点生意了
Then we're gonna have to do some business.
当然
Definitely.
自从你离开这里后 境况有些变了
Well, things have changed since you were last in town.
好的 我听说你要介入Vander的生意
Yeah. I heard you're moving in on Vander's business.
Vander已经是个老人了
Vander's an old man.
时代变了 事物都在前进
Times change. Things move on.
有时候经过时间磨炼的才成功 你懂我意思吧
Sometimes the tried and true way wins out, though, you know what I mean?
不要那么做
Don't do it.
现在 我们可以在这里结束这一切 或者我们可以跳舞
Now, we can end it all here now, or we can dance.
别做你不能活着后悔的事
Don't do something you won't be alive to regret.
放下枪
好了
There you go.
好了
There you go.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, it's like that.
去拿行李袋
Get the duffel bags.
- 这样做不聪明 Switch - 我认为它聪明
- This ain't smart, Switch. - I think it is.
你为什么不轻轻地把枪踢过来
Why don't you gently kick that gun that way?
慢慢来 慢慢来
Nice and easy. Nice and easy.
好了
There you go.
大家庭怎么样了 大家还好吗
How's the family? Everybody good?
别动 别今天死
Stay still. Don't die today.
别今天死
Don't die today.
快 追他们 快去!
这是一个非常棒的计划
That was one hell of a plan.
就我们办公室的另一次日常
Just another day at the office.
听着 伙计们 所有的一切 我犯罪的过去
Look, guys, all that Omni, my criminal past,
都结束了
it's all done.
我的传记开展了新篇章
I started a new chapter in my biography.
是 好的 经记人Henrik
Yeah, okay. Henrik the "Realator."
实际上是经纪人 两个音
It's actually Realtor. It's only two sounds.
- 我就是这么念的 - 不是 你说的是 经记人
- That's what I said. - No, you said "Realator."
- 我 - 没有"La"音 我不知道你想"La"什么
- I... - There's no "La." I don't know what the "La" Is.
你应该尊重我的职业
You got to have a little bit of respect for my profession.
- 好吧 - 我觉得太棒了 我真的为你感到兴奋
- Yeah, all right. - I think it's fantastic. I'm really excited for you.
你只是跳过了一个章节
You're just skipping a chapter.
你是如何从一个犯罪成员变成一个合法的
How does one go from being an Omni member to a legitimate
经记人 我很抱歉 经纪人
"Realator"? I'm sorry. Realtor.
Omni为我提供了
Omni gives me contacts that can afford
可以用现金购买♥♥洛杉矶房♥地♥产♥的联♥系♥人
to buy Los Angeles real estate in cash.
- 生意蒸蒸日上 - 当然了
- It's all on the up-and-up. - No, of course it is.
你是否与Bohdan Amantas有任何非法交易
Are you involved in any illegal dealings with Bohdan Amantas?
- 没有 - 没有?
- No. - No?
听着 我认识他
I mean, I know him.
- 噢 - 但他只是个房♥地♥产♥客户
- Oh. - But he's strictly a real estate client.
正在找两栋房♥子 一个在好莱坞里维埃拉
Looking for two houses right now. One in the Hollywood Riviera,
一个在鸟街
one in the Bird Streets.
我们认为你在帮Amantas购买♥♥绝密的美国♥军♥方情报
We think you're helping Amantas buy top secret U.S. Military intel.
恕我直言 Deeks
With all due respect, Deeks,
我可能会从那个在洛杉矶
I could probably make way more money off the guy
买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥的家伙身上赚更多的钱 比任何美国♥军♥事机密都多
selling him real estate in Los Angeles than any U.S. Military secret.
太可悲了
That's so sad.
为了感谢我们把你关进
In order for you to thank us for putting you
美丽的海边监狱
in that beautiful oceanside jail cell...
- 记起来了么 - 是的 的确很漂亮
- Remember that? - Yeah, it was beautiful.
你会愿意帮我们找到Amantas的
You're gonna help us find Amantas.
- 好的 会很有趣的 - 我们走吧
- Yeah. This is gonna be fun. - Let's go.
- 那个车 太棒了 - 会很有趣的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表