Are they telling you to say that?
他们现在在和你说话吗
Are they talking to you right now?
- 他们是谁 - 我晓得你晓得我晓得的
- Who is they? - I know that you know that I know.
说到《我晓你晓我晓》
Speaking of I Know You Know I Know,
全新的周边商品本周上市
brand-new merch hits the shops this week.
- Kensi - 噢 Fatima 感谢上帝 怎么了
- Kensi? - Oh, Fatima, thank God. What's up?
你不会相信的
You are not gonna believe this,
但与UAP特遣队的影像交叉分♥析♥后 过去两个月里
but the UAP's Task Force cross-imaging matches at least seven other sightings
至少有七次其他目击相符
in the last two months.
等等 我想这里还有别的东西
Wait, I think there's something else on here--
- 最近两月有七次目击 - 我们怎么现在才听到这些
- Seven sightings in the last two months? - How are we just hearing about this?
过去两个月里有七次目击
Seven sightings in the last two months?
- 上周直接七次了 - 对不起 什么
- Try seven in the last week. - I'm sorry, what?
他们的脸惨白了
Their faces devastated,
因为他们调查的现实在他们面前崩坏了
as the reality of their investigation comes crumbling down around them...
我要你现在提供更多信息
More information from you now.
他们每天晚上都会起飞 我认为是某种太阳能充电模式
They take off every evening after what I think is some kind of solar recharging mode.
你是说每晚都目击到
You're saying there are sightings every single night.
- 你确定吗 - 是啊
- Are you sure of this? - Uh, yeah.
那么他们今晚又要起飞了
So they're gonna take off again tonight?
日落时... 现在是五点半
Sunset... is at 5:30.
我想在他们经过之前 你还有两个小时
I figure you got about two hours before they pass by.
我们必须通知航母
We have to inform the carrier.
这是什么
What is all this?
证据
Evidence.
来自UAP特遣队的
From the UAP Task Force.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
飞机杆无反应
Stick unresponsive.
我被未明发射物击中
I've been hit by an unknown projectile.
多个目标
Multiple contacts...
这事儿比我们想象的要大得多
This is so much bigger than we thought.
近期活动的迹象表示
If recent activity is any indication,
我们很有可能在不到一个小时内
there is a strong likelihood we have a UAV swarm
无人机群会再度出现
set to approach again in less than an hour.
好吧 这个区域有多个目标
All right, there are multiple targets in the area,
包括圣克莱门特岛的试验场
including the testing site at San Clemente Island,
但根据之前的飞行路线
but based on these previous flight paths,
忠诚号♥最可能是它的目标
the USS Allegianceis most likely its target.
忠诚号♥将是最有利可图的数据资产
The Allegiancewould be the most profitable asset for data,
但我们也要提醒圣克莱门特岛
but let's warn San Clemente Island, as well.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
Namazi探员 我希望你有个计划
Agent Namazi, I hope you have some sort of a plan.
如果你没有 我建议你想一个出来 而且要快
If you don't, I suggest you come up with one, and fast.
我要打电♥话♥
I have calls to make.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
我们不能冒险 使碎片落在任何居民区
We can't risk any debris landing in any residential areas.
这就排除了软杀伤战术
That rules out soft kill tactics.
如果我们干扰了信♥号♥♥ 谁知道它会降落在哪里
If we jam the signal, who knows where it might land?
这就是为什么我们不能让他们到达航♥空♥母舰处
Which is exactly why we can't let them reach the carrier.
忠诚号♥上的电子对抗可能有效
Uh, electronic countermeasures onboard the Allegiance might work,
但只能作为最后手段
but only as a last resort.
该地区的民用船只太多了
There are too many civilian vessels in the area.
好吧 我们还有什么选择
All right, well, what other options are we left with?
信♥号♥♥劫持
Signal hijacking.
我在阿富汗见过几次
I've seen it done a few times in Afghanistan.
如果我能覆盖住他们的信♥号♥♥
If I can overpower their signal,
那么我就能接管蜂群
then I can take over the swarm
然后安全地把它们降落到其他地方
and safely land them somewhere else.
你以前做过吗
Have you ever done that before?
我们的时间表提前了
Our timetable just moved up.
从这些视频中你能告诉我什么吗
Anything you can tell me from watching those videos?
这绝对是一个无人机群
It's definitely a UAV swarm.
一个非常复杂的
A highly sophisticated one, at that.
看看它的飞行模式 看看它是如何适应每次的飞行方式的
Look at its flight patterns, how it adapts its approach each time,
从它之前的交会中学习
learning from its previous engagement.
你看到的是一种深度机器学习
What you are seeing is a form of deep machine learning,
每一个无人机在一个共享的神经网络上形成一个节点
wherein each drone forms a node on a shared neural network.
从表面上看 这是
From the looks of this, it's...
已经学了一段时间了
been learning for some time.
感觉很熟悉
That feels familiar.
怎么了
Excuse me?
对不起 告诉我这些神经网络
I'm sorry. Um, tell me about these neural networks.
神经网络是一种受生物学启发的
Uh, a neural network is a biologically inspired
编程工具 比起常规算法
programming tool that is used to solve difficult problem sets
能更好的解决难题集
better than regular algorithms can.
比如 识别语♥音♥模式和面部特征
Things like, um, identifying speech patterns
甚至复♥制♥它们
and facial features and even replicating them,
比如用在深伪技术
like with deepfakes.
你可能在这机构都在使用它们
You probably use them here at the agency
只是你没有意识到这一点
and just don't even realize it.
那么我们得如何捕获他们呢
So how do we apprehend them?
你想抓住无人机群
You're trying to catch the swarm?
是的
Yeah.
我想你不明白这场战斗会有多大的损失
Oh, I-I don't think you understand just how much of a losing battle that's gonna be.
说出来试试
Try me.
即使你抓住了一个
Even if you were to catch one,
它也会学习遭遇并适应
it's just gonna learn the encounter and adapt.
这就是神经网络的工作原理
That's how the neural networks work.
他们互相交谈 传递信息
They talk to each other, they relay information.
你想成为 就需要一次性把它们全部拿下
For this to work, you would need to take them all down at once.
如果即使其中一台逃走了
If even one of them gets away,
它也会把信息传给下一个无人机群 这
it's just gonna pass the info on to the next swarm, it's...
只会让他们更聪明
just gonna make them smarter.
前一天晚上F-35坠毁后 它不是放弃任务
Its mission the night before wasn't abandoned after the F-35 crashed.
它在寻找回应
It was looking for a response.
并不是每次都失败
It didn't fail every time.
它尝试了每一种方法
It was trying every approach.
测试着界限
Testing the fences.
昨晚之后 它发现了它正在寻找的弱点
After last night, it found the weak point it was looking for.
我通知Fatima
I'll call Fatima.
Fatima
Fatima.
Sam 我们的无人机设计师怎么样了
Sam. How's it going with our drone designer?
据我们的专家说
According to our expert,
无人机群形成了一个深度学习神经网络
swarm forms a deep learning neural network,
也就是说我们只有一次机会来解决他们
which means we only have one shot to get this right,
在这之后 无人机群将改变其响应的方式
after which, swarm will change its response.
然后他们会比我们领先一步
And they'll be one step ahead of us.
也许这只是另一个测试
Maybe this is just another test?
他们可能不会接近
It's a possibility they won't approach.
我希望这是真的
I hope that's true.
昨晚 他们找到了一个方法 但没有完成任务
Last night, they found a path and didn't complete the mission.
我猜 他们今晚会进攻
My guess? They'll attack tonight.
毫无疑问
No question.
好的 我会让Rountree给Kensi和Deeks送设备
Okay. I, uh, sent Rountree to bring equipment to Kensi and Deeks.
如果他们的模式是正确的
If their patterns are correct,
那么他们今晚应该会再次飞越同一地点
then they should be flying over that same location again tonight,
我应该可以获取他们的信♥号♥♥
and I should be able to access their signal.
Sam 如果我做得不正确
Sam, if I do this incorrectly,
我的信♥号♥♥可能会超载
there's a chance that, instead of hijacking,
而不是劫持
my signal overloads them,
从而导致潜在有武装的无人机从洛杉矶上空坠落
causing potentially armed drones to fall from the sky over Los Angeles.
那就别有压力了 对吧
So no pressure then, right?
对
Yeah.
没有压力
No pressure.
哇 很高兴你来了
Wow, you are a sight for sore eyes.
伙计们 怎么样 不管你是谁
What's up, guys? And whoever you are.
- 你带来设备了 - 是的
- Hey, you brought the equipment? - Yeah.
噢 这不成的
Oh, this is no bueno.
这两间车都无法达到那里
Neither of these are going to make it up there.
调查中的又一个小问题
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表