- shall not be infringed." - I fully understand the Second Amendment.
我实际上在支持一个民兵组织
I'm literally supporting a militia.
这和打猎或自卫无关
This isn't about hunting or self-defense.
这是一字不差的第二修正案 和公正的选举一样
It's the Second Amendment verbatim. It's as American as...
具有自♥由♥平等的美国特色
Free and fair elections.
完全正确
Exactly.
嗯
Well...
- 如果Meyer联♥系♥你的话 请告诉我们 好吗 - 当然
- just please let us know if Meyer makes contact, all right? - Of course.
任何我能做的 我都会帮你 Hollace
Anything I can do, I'm here to help, Hollace.
谢谢 打扰你了
Thank you for your time.
- Hanna探员 - 嗯
- Agent Hanna. - Hmm?
我习惯开着门的
I have an open-door policy.
我需要你退下 只抓重点
I need you to back off and stick to the point.
哦 得了
Oh, come on.
这家伙不可能不知道这笔买♥♥卖♥♥是违法的
There's no way this guy didn't know the sale was illegal.
如果Collins的律师来了我们什么都查不到了
And we will get nowhere with that if Collins lawyers up.
重点是快点抓到Meyer
The point is to get Meyer, quickly.
Collins把枪给了狂热分子 因为他要竞选参议员
Collins is giving guns to fanatics because he's running for Senate.
这是他疯狂版本的握手和亲吻婴儿
This is his crazy version of shaking hands and kissing babies.
- 那都和这个案子无关 - 不对 是有关的
- And all of that is irrelevant to this case. - No, it's not.
这支民兵的行为很危险 是违法的
The acts of this militia are dangerous, illegal
而且很有可能被这次军备交易所助长
and may be facilitated by this arms sale.
我理解你的观点 探员
I understand your point of view, Agent.
不管怎样 这个案子会被我用认为最合适的方式处理
Regardless, this case will be handled in a manner that I see fit.
你说的很清楚了
You made that clear.
但是一个探员最基本的工作就是
But the first job of an agent is to follow the facts
- 要跟着事实走 - 轮不到你来教我
- wherever they may go. - Do not tell me what the job
- 如果当一名探员 - 我的问题是 你愿意那么做吗
- of an agent is. - My question is are you willing to do that?
这只是一份同意书
This is just a consent form.
看一遍 如果你觉得没问题 就签名
Look it over, and if you're good, just sign it.
- 好的 - 现在 慢慢来
- Okay. - Now, take your time.
然后我们会带你去你的房♥间 带你参观
And then we'll show you your room, give you a tour.
不要觉得有压力
There's no pressure at all.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我进来了
I'm in.
正在把行李拿出来
Just getting unpacked.
你看到Mia了吗
You spot Mia yet?
嗯 她和另外几个女人
Yeah. She's, uh, been running off to the bathroom
跑去好几次洗手间了
a couple times with another woman.
我的猜测是喝酒或者吸毒
My guess is drinking or drugs.
上瘾是残酷的
Addictions are brutal.
嗯
Yeah.
我之前有个朋友 我希望当时就知道有这样的地方
I had a friend I wish I could have gotten into a place like this.
可惜当时我不清楚自己面对的是什么
Just didn't fully understand what I was dealing with.
很抱歉听到这个 这肯定很艰难
I'm-I'm sorry to hear that. That's really tough.
我一直努力不去责怪自己
Been working on not blaming myself for a while.
现在
Now.
Mia又在去洗手间了
Mia's headed to the bathroom again.
- 我会跟着她看看她在干什么 - 收到
- I'll follow her and see what she's up to. - Copy that.
签好了吗
Are you done?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Great.
- 这是给你的 - 谢谢
- That's for you. - Thanks.
我会带你到你的房♥间
I'll take you to your room.
看起来我们要开始了
- Guess we're doing this. - Mm-hmm.
你们有找到什么吗
You find anything?
过去一周 我们对Meyer的团队行动有了非常清晰的了解
We've got a pretty clear picture of Meyer and his team's movements this past week.
是的 大部分是酒店和俱乐部 但他们已经在
Yeah, mostly hotels and clubs, but they've made several stops
市中心服装区的这个区域停了好几站
to this area of the garment district downtown.
有很多大而且空的建筑物 是用来窝藏武器的好地方
Lots of big, empty buildings. Perfect place to store the weapons.
- 好的 - 怎么了
- Okay. - What?
我们系统崩溃了
We crashed.
我得重新启动系统
I'm gonna have to reboot the system.
好了 Kilbride暂时听不见
All right, Kilbride won't be able to listen.
系统重新启动前还有30秒
We got 30 seconds before the system reboots.
好 你找到什么了
All right, what did you find?
想知道Kilbride是怎么认识Collins的吗
All right, so you wanted to know exactly how Kilbride knew Collins.
我找到了这个
I found this.
在过去15年中 他们曾在多个国防部咨♥询♥委员会任职
They served on several DoD advisory committees over the past 15 years.
嗯 从他们的背景来看 这是有道理的
Well, with their ranking, that makes sense.
对 然后我找到了这个
Yeah. Then I found this.
这是2006年的照片
That's from 2006.
这是08年的照片
That's from '08.
他不仅仅是认识他
He didn't just know him,
他们是朋友
they're friends.
意味着Kilbride有可能是在试着保护他
Which means Kilbride could be trying to protect him.
听着 我告诉了所有人我的臀部受伤了
Look, I told everyone that my hip hurt.
我得一直服用止痛药 直到做手术为止
And the oxy was helping me till I could get my operation.
但那不是真的
But it wasn't true?
不是
No.
我的父母都是酒鬼
My mom and my dad were both alcoholics.
我一直在问自己 我是天生的瘾君子吗
I keep asking myself, was I born an addict,
还是所有这些都让我上瘾了
or did all of that make me an addict?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说完了
I-I'm done.
好的
Okay.
Megan你想对着小组 做一次自我介绍吗
Uh, Megan, do you feel like introducing yourself to the group?
嗯 当然 我是Megan
Um, sure. I'm... Megan.
我酒后驾车 所以我好像必须留在这里
I got a DUI, so I kind of have to be here.
还有 我也同样喜欢服用止痛药
And, um, I also like oxy.
Laura没有说她喜欢
Laura didn't say she liked it.
我的错 抱歉 我以为这是一个安全的分享空间
My bad. Sorry, I thought this was a safe space to share.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
哦 不 显然 我已经说得太多了
Oh, no. Clearly, I've said too much already.
好了
Okay.
Mia
Mia,
Laura说的话有没有引起你的共鸣
did anything that Laura said resonate with you?
她问的问题
That question she asks--
上瘾是我固有的吗
is addiction inherent in me
还是生活带给我的痛苦
or is it from the pain that life has brought me--
我一直在思考这个事情
I think about that all the time.
当然
Of course.
你能谈谈你的痛苦吗
Can you talk about your pain?
如果它是明确直接的 就很容易处理
Pain would be easy to deal with if it was clear, straight.
但把它和爱联♥系♥在一起 就会变得混乱了
But you tie it with love, and then it's all confused.
你想说受到爱人的虐待?
You mean like abuse from a loved one?
你脸颊上的瘀伤就是这么来的吗
Is that where the bruise on your cheek is from?
如果我说是 你必须报告 所以
If I say yes, you have to report it, so...
不 我摔倒了
no, I fell.
你不想背叛他
You don't want to betray him?
背叛
Betray...
背叛始于你自己
Betrayal starts with yourself.
你只要照镜子就行了
You just have to look in the mirror.
我现在不能谈这个
You know, I can't talk about this now.
好的
Okay.
当你准备好了再说
When you're ready.
是的 让我们 呃 这里越来越乱了
Yeah, let's, uh... it's getting to be a mess back here.
让我们把所有的步♥枪♥都拔♥出♥来♥ 检查干净
Let's pull all the long guns, check 'em and clean 'em.
是的 当然 好的
Yeah, for sure, all right.
这里没有麦克风
There's no mics back here.
好的 发生什么事了
Okay. What's, uh, what's going on?
我们刚刚发现Kilbride
We just found out that Kilbride
其实是Collins将军的朋友
is personal friends with General Collins.
等等 你认为Kilbride在保护他
Wait, so you think that Kilbride's protecting him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他不让我们去追他
But he won't let us go after him.
好吧 那你想让我做什么
All right, so what do you want me to do?
追踪Collins 他知道我们在找他
Tail Collins. He knows we're looking at him.
让我们看看他在压力下会做什么
Let's see what he does under pressure.
- 收到 把他的资料发我 - 好的
- Got it. Send me his info. - All right.
你找到啥了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表