好的 我们能进去吗
Great. Can you let us in?
发生什么事了
What is this all about?
听着 Jenkins女士
Listen, Ms. Jenkins.
- 叫我Anna就行 - Anna
- Anna's fine. - Anna.
一个年轻姑娘的生命危在旦夕
A young lady's life is at stake.
我们只需要简单看一下
We just need a quick look.
Curtis
Curtis?
他不喜欢我未经允许进入他的房♥间
He doesn't love it when I come in without permission.
他对自己的东西很挑剔 你们没准能看出来
He's very particular about his stuff, as you can probably see.
我一会得把你们的脚印从地毯上扫掉
I'll have to vacuum your footprints out of the rug.
好的 你知道现在他在哪儿吗
All right. Do you have any idea where he is right now?
我是说 他平常白天会出门吗
I mean, is he usually out during the day?
他很忙
He's pretty busy.
一堆工作面试 一些自♥由♥工作 IT工作
Lots of job interviews, some freelance I.T. Work here and there.
就是一个20多岁的孩子
Your average semi-launched 20-something kid.
他有时确实需要一点鼓励
He does need a little nudge from time to time,
现在都这样 不是吗
but that's the trend, right?
你今天看到过他吗
Have you seen him today?
我想了一下 应该没有
I guess not, now that I think about it.
我努力给他空间 距离产生美
But I try and give him his space. It keeps the peace.
是的 他最近怎么样
Yeah. And how has he been lately?
有没有异常举动
Any unusual behavior?
很多事对Curtis来说都不容易
A lot of things haven't been easy for Curtis.
有时候会很棘手
It gets prickly sometimes.
这是给你的
This is addressed to you.
这绝对是他的笔迹
That's definitely his handwriting.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Jenkins女士
Mrs. Jenkins?
天啊
Oh, my God.
Gia在他手上
He has Gia.
而信里他在告别
And he's saying goodbye.
知道了 Kens
Got it. Yeah. Kens.
情况如何
Yeah. What do you got?
所以 Aliyah在找那厢型车
So, Aliyah's looking for the van.
目前还没收获 不过要是你对人性还存有一丝希望的话
No such luck. But, in case you had any hope for humanity,
那个要杀Gia的筹款
the counter-campaign to kill Gia
金额比拯救金高了 高很多
has now raised more money than the one to save her. By a lot.
- 要命 - 对
- Geez. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
Anna 我们需要知道Curtis在哪 阻止他伤害别人或者自己
Anna, we need to know where Curtis is before he hurts anyone or himself.
为什么会发生这种事
How did this ha-happen?
听我说 有任何人可能知晓他行踪吗
Listen. Is there anybody who might know where he is?
朋友 或者他信任的人
A friend? Somebody he might confide in?
他没多少朋友
He didn't have a lot of friends.
老实说 我甚至觉得他没有朋友
I don't think he had any, to be honest.
在我丈夫过身后 他就一直埋首在电脑里
After my husband died, he just retreated more and more into his computer.
好吧 那Curtis和他爸爸亲吗
Okay. Does... uh... Curtis, was he close to his dad?
是的 Jim一直都与他处得比我好
Yeah, Jim was always better at getting through to him than I was.
这儿是文图拉码头吗
Is that Ventura Pier?
我们以前经常去那儿
We used to go there all the time.
Jim的父母在文图拉有座海滨别♥墅♥
Jim's parents had a beach house in Ventura.
别♥墅♥还在我们手上 但我们已经很多年没去过那了
Well, we still have it, but we haven't been there in years.
Jim不在后 要去那儿实在太难了
It's... hard to go there without Jim, but also...
但我又舍不得卖♥♥了它
I couldn't bring myself to sell it.
我们需要海滨别♥墅♥的地址
We're going to need the address to that beach house.
我们队伍还有多久到达现场
How long before our team is on the ground?
Callen及Hanna探员在路上了
Agent Callen and Agent Hanna are en route now.
Namazi探员比他们早几分钟
Agent Namazi is a few minutes ahead of them.
文图拉警方在海滨别♥墅♥旁巡视过
Ventura PD did a drive-by at the beach house
但没找到Curtis的厢形车
but found no sign of Curtis's van.
我仍然在追踪那影片是在哪上传的
I am still working on tracing the uploaded video to that specific location
好确定Curtis人真的在那
to confirm that Curtis is actually there.
Curtis是计划直播Gia的行刑过程 对吧
Curtis's plan is to livestream Gia's execution, correct?
他是这么说的
So he says.
那我们来把他的武器禁了吧
Then let's deny him his most powerful weapon.
搞什么
What the hell?
可恶 信♥号♥♥没了
Damn it. I lost the wireless.
这儿的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥真垃圾
Cell service here is crap.
糟了
Uh-oh.
瞧谁没法直播大结局了
Look who's not going to be able to stream his grand finale.
别人付钱给我要看你死
People are paying me to watch you die...
我会确保他们不会白花钱的
...and I'm gonna give 'em their money's worth.
把手♥机♥放下来 手举高 Curtis
Put the phone down and your hands in the air, Curtis.
Gia在哪
Where's Gia?
已经完了 Curtis
It's over, Curtis.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你把我的计划都毁了 你把一切都搞黄了
You're ruining my plan. You're ruining everything!
你要担心的就是你被一群联邦探员包围了
Your only concern right now is being surrounded by federal agents.
你最应该做的是 把枪放下 别再错下去了
Your best bet is to put the gun down before you make a wrong move.
要是我没拿到钱
If I can't get the money...
那么所有人会记得我的名字
...then people are going to know my name.
Curtis 你不会想这样被别人记住的
That's not how you want to be remembered, Curtis.
停手吧
Come on.
我要Gia在之后的蠢毙余生里
I want Gia to live every day of her stupid life
让她手上沽满我的血
with my blood on her hands.
我恨她
I hate her.
我恨死他们了
I hate all of them!
我知道这不是你父亲想见到的
I know that's not what your dad would want.
你根本不了解我爸爸
You don't know my dad.
我知道就算他不在了 也希望做个好父亲
I know he died hoping he'd done his job.
他不会想你作出错误选择
He'd want you to make good choices.
你认为你父亲 会想你现在如何抉择啊 Curtis
What choice do you think your dad would want you to make right now, Curtis? Huh?
把枪放下吧 孩子
Put the gun down, son.
来
Come on.
放下吧 Curtis
Put it down, Curtis.
把手放背上
Hands behind your back.
Fatima 我们逮捕他了 Gia没事吧
Fatima, we got him. Is Gia okay?
状况不太好 不过安全了
Probably not okay, but she's safe.
天啊 我不喜欢这样留下她一人
Oh, my gosh, I really hated leaving her like that.
Anna
Who, Anna?
对 你能想像为人母亲
Yeah. I mean, can you imagine being the mother
发现自己孩子干出那种事吗
of somebody who would do something like this?
我想今天很多家长也过了最烂的一天
Whew. I think a lot of parents had the worst day of their life today.
包括大使
Including the ambassador.
不过平心而论 我一直想着我会为保护女儿干出什么
But personally, I can't stop thinking about what I would do to protect our daughter. Right?
我意思是 当你在墨西哥时我已经神不守舍
I mean, I was barely holding it together when you were in Mexico.
要是我们有孩子的话
Well, if we have a kid--
假如我们有幸有的话
lucky enough to have one--
他未必会干有风险的工作
they may not end up in a dangerous line of work.
但要是她踏上那条路呢
Okay, but what if she does?
那我们不会管孩子是男是女 一视同仁
Then we would do the same thing we would do with a kid regardless of their gender.
好吧 所以无条件支持她 教她柔术
All right, so, support her unconditionally. Teach her jujitsu,
战术训练 例如菲律宾武术
tactical training, maybe some sayoc.
老天
Oh, geez.
怎么了 瞧瞧Gia
What? I mean, look at Gia.
就是我们抚养了个坚强 自信 独♥立♥
Even if we raise a strong, confident, independent woman
学了各种技能的女儿 她仍然可能身处险境
with an amazing skill set, she could still end up in danger.
我明白了
I get it now.
为什么别人会承诺为女儿做正确的事
Why people pledge to do right by their daughters.
我只是没理解为何对待儿子时就没有这么用心
I just wonder why we don't put that much thought into how we raise our sons.
你从现场那边回来这
You came all the way back here?
我知道这很疯
I know, it's insane.
我可是在洛杉矶公路驾了很久
That is a lot of driving on L.A. Highways.
高速公路 你们是那般叫法的吗
Freeways? What do you guys call them?
驾车可帮助我减压
You know, driving helps me decompress.
回想一下今天怎么过的 可能会有怎么的变化
Think about how the day went. How it could have gone.
这是我自己的舒展手段
You know, and it's kind of my thing,
然后回到这儿 确保一切妥当
to just come up here and make sure everything is all good
然后才下班
before I call it a day.
你一丝不苟得令人钦佩
Well, your meticulousness is admirable.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表