What'd you find?
我在看Meyer和他的团队
So, I've been looking at all the buildings in this area
一直去的制衣区的所有建筑
of the garment district where Meyer and his team keep going,
然后我发现这幢大楼
and I found out that this building
是德国科隆一家公♥司♥的
is owned by a corporation in Cologne, Germany.
Meyer是德国人
And Meyer is German.
能把Meyer和这个公♥司♥联♥系♥起来吗
Anything to tie Meyer to the corporation?
我还在深挖信息
I'm still drilling down on that,
但这栋楼有4000多平方英尺
but this building's over 4,000 square feet,
而且已经一年多没有租户了
and there haven't been any tenants in it in over a year.
- 让我们申请个搜查令 - 好的 现在就去
- Let's get a search warrant. - All right, on it.
嘿 给法官施压 我们需要快点
Hey. Push the judge. We need this fast.
Collins停下来了 他要见一个人
Collins is coming to a stop. He's meeting somebody.
把图片发你了
Just sent you a photo.
收到
Got it.
那是Devon Walker 他是父辈之子民兵组织的领导人
That's Devon Walker. He's the leader of the militia group Sons of Our Fathers.
Collins可能会见他们 告诉他们他不会得到枪了
Collins may be meeting them to tell them he's not getting any guns.
如果是这样的话 他看起来并不失望
Well, if that's the case, he doesn't look very disappointed.
我们是否应该认为 即使我们在全力调查Meyer
Do we think that Collins is still trying to acquire
Collins还是在试图获得这些武器
these weapons even with this heat on Meyer?
这取决于他有多蠢
Depends on how stupid he is.
或者是决心
Or ambitious.
这个人想当参议员
This man wants to be senator.
我们去申请搜查令监听Collins的电♥话♥
Let's get a warrant to put a tap on Collins' phone.
我会提交的
I'll submit it.
嘿
Hey.
你以为我看不到吗
You think I don't see that?
好的 你看到了
Fine, you see it.
- 我想要 - 你想来一口吗
- I want it. - You want a sip?
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict.
我要整瓶
I want the whole bottle.
那不可能
That's not happening.
你要呼救吗
You gonna call for help?
如果他们发现你在这里喝酒 就会把你踢出去
You know, they kick you out if they catch you drinking in here.
而且不退款
No refunds.
滚开
Get off me.
放开这个瓶子
Let go of the bottle.
好了
All right,
- 我知道你也有止痛药 - 我没有
- I know you got oxy, too. - I don't.
你喜欢和你的小朋友一起去洗手间
Your little friend you like to run to the bathroom with--
- 她出♥卖♥♥♥了你 - 我没有止痛药
- she ratted you out. - I don't have oxy.
- 我没有 - 噢 是吗
- I don't have any. - Oh, yeah?
我在说实话
I'm telling the truth.
除非你走开 否则不会有好下场的
It's not gonna end well unless you walk away.
真的
Really?
你觉得你很屌♥是吧
You think you're that much of a badass?
滚开
Get off...
这地方糟透了
This place sucks.
你还好吗
You okay?
我现在好了
I am now.
- 好的 - 谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
我在学数学 我喜欢它
I was studying mathematics. I loved it.
但我得到了一份模特工作
But I was offered a job to model,
和另一份工作
and then another.
给了我一大笔钱
Gave me a bunch of money.
然后我遇到了Lukas
And then I met Lukas.
俱乐部 喝酒 摇♥头♥丸♥
Clubs, drinking, ecstasy.
一开始很有趣
It was fun at first.
是他打你的吗
Is he the one who hit you?
他不只是打我
He doesn't just hit me.
他控制着我做的一切
He controls everything I do.
告诉我穿什么 什么时候睡觉
Tells me what to wear, when to sleep,
吃什么 吃多少
what to eat, how much to eat.
当我告诉他我想回去当模特的时候
When I told him I wanted to go back to modeling,
加勒比海有一个泳装拍摄
- there was a swimwear shoot in the Caribbean. - Yeah.
那天晚上 他在炉子上加热了一把刀
That night he heated up a knife over the stove.
他把我按在地上 把它压在我的身上
He held me down and pressed it into my side.
他说 你再也不能当泳衣模特了
He said, "You're not going to be a swimwear model anymore."
你必须离开他
You have to get away from him.
Lukas是个罪犯 他杀过人了
Lukas is a criminal. He's killed people.
因为我学习数学 他
And because of my mathematic studies, he...
他让我处理他的账本
he had me handling his books,
把他的钱转移到安全账户
moving his money to safe accounts.
他知道我把尸体埋在哪里
He-he knows I know where the bodies are buried.
他永远不会让我离开
He's never going to let me walk away.
那你得去报♥警♥
Then you have to go to the police.
相信我 我想过了
Believe me, I thought about it.
Lukas说如果我背叛了他
Lukas said if I ever betrayed him...
他知道我父母在慕尼黑的地址
He knew my parents' address in Munich.
他会杀了他们或者...
He'd kill them or...
或者找人把他们杀了
or have them killed.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
NCIS 我们有搜查令 破门
NCIS. We have a search warrant. Hit it.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
- 安全 - 这里是空的
- Clear. - There's nothing here.
Meyer威胁了她的家人 她不可能告发他
Meyer threatened her family. She's never gonna flip on this guy.
Rountree和Callen 搜查了仓库 是空的
Rountree and Callen searched the warehouse. It was empty.
无语 我们什么都没找到
Great. So we got nothing.
现在拖越久 Meyer就有越多的时间逃出国
And the longer this takes, the more time Meyer has to get out of the country.
我们只好强行解决这个问题了
Okay, so we got to force the issue.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我想我得帮她解决问题
I'm thinking I have to solve her problem.
哇 即使隔着手♥机♥我都感觉到你那迅猛龙头脑正在谋划些什么
Wow, even through the phone I can hear your velociraptor mind just scheming away.
- 嘿宝贝 我要挂了 - 行 注意安全
- Hey, babe, I got to go. - Okay, be safe.
- 嘿 是我 - 快关门
- Hey, it's me. - Close the door.
只剩两颗了
Only two more left.
我现在还戒不了 我实在做不到
I can't go through withdrawals right now. I just don't have it in me.
我有一个办法 可以帮助你
I have an idea. I can help you.
不 我只是需要离开这里
No, I just have to get out of here.
我有个朋友和你所经历的处境很相似
I have a friend with a similar situation to yours.
她男友有虐待行为 有暴♥力♥倾向 糟糕透了
Her boyfriend was abusive, he was violent, he was awful.
你朋友做了什么
What did your friend do?
Lukas是一个罪犯 对吧
Lukas is a criminal, right?
对的
Yeah.
所以可能有很多人想要他死
So maybe a lot of people want to see him dead.
假如有天早上发现他被枪杀在自己家里
Let's say they find him in his home shot one morning.
会很难搞清楚是谁干的 对吧
Pretty hard to figure out who did it, right?
谁会枪杀他呢
Who would shoot him?
你吗
You?
你会为了我杀他
You'd kill him for me?
我帮我朋友解决了她的问题
I helped my friend solve her problem.
我可以再做一次
I can do it again.
这实际上比你想象的要简单
It's a lot easier than you think.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
我可以跟你说句话吗
May I have a word with you?
能解释一下 为什么你下令窃听Collins的电♥话♥
You want to explain to me why you ordered a tap on Collins' phone
而不通知我
without my knowledge?
- 我跟踪了他 - 同样没通知我
- I had him followed... - Also without my knowledge.
他还与父辈之子的领导人进行了会面
And he had another meeting with the leader of the Sons of Our Fathers.
我认为他可能还在尝试获取那些武器
I think he might still be trying to acquire those weapons.
这是你下令监听的原因
That is why you ordered the tap.
所以我再问一次 为什么没有通知我
And so I ask again: why was it without my knowledge?
因为我知道你和Collins的私人关系
Because I know about your personal relationship with Collins.
而且我认为你可能和他关系太近而无法调查
And I think you may be too close to the guy to investigate.
我取消了监听的搜查令
I cancelled the warrant for the tap.
为什么
Why?
就像我之前说的
As I said before,
Collins人脉很广
Collins is well-connected.
法♥院♥那边可能有人提醒他
Someone in the courts might warn him.
要是他停止了交易
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表