看看谁来了 活力四射的二人组
Well, look who it is-- the dynamic duo.
我打赌你们没想到今天会看到这张英俊的脸吧
Bet you weren't expecting to see this handsome face today, huh?
中情局终于把你踢了
CIA finally kicked you out, huh?
并不是
Eh, not exactly.
请允许我介绍新任命的
Allow me to introduce the newly-appointed
美国特别副法警Vostanik Sabatino
Special Deputy U.S. Marshal Vostanik Sabatino.
现在我可以在美国领土带枪工作 无需后勤保障
Now I can work on U.S. soil and carry a gun without all the logistical hoops.
我可以看出你很兴奋
I can tell you're excited.
这是不是代表我们在他讲话时必须注意
Does this mean we actually have to pay attention when he speaks?
不止这些 现在你得关心了
Uh, more than that. Now you have to care.
你为什么过来
Why are you here?
我正在与一个多机构工作组合作
I'm working with a multiagency task force
追踪利比亚最近秘密获取被盗海军技术
that's tracking down Libya's recent covert attempts at procuring stolen Navy tech.
特别是导弹技术
In particular, missile technology.
利比亚受国际武器禁运令限制
Libyans are under an international arms embargo.
这可能是他们正在考虑扩充军队的迹象
This could be signs that they're looking into replenishing their military forces.
而你认为这与Lee下士的谋杀有关
And you think this is connected to Petty Officer Lee's murder?
还太早 不好说
Too soon to say.
我们的情报显示 利比亚人发现了海军内部的漏洞
Our intel suggests the Libyans found vulnerabilities within the Navy ranks.
Lee军士的访问和谋杀感觉有点太巧合了 不能忽视
Petty Officer Lee's access and murder felt a little too coinky-dinky to ignore.
Sam Sabatino今天和你一起出现场
Sam, Sabatino will be joining you in the field today.
哦 收到
Oh. Copy that.
我一直想有个搭档
I always wanted a partner.
也许哪天你会得到一个
Maybe one day you'll get one.
Callen探员 借一步说话
Agent Callen, a word, please?
看这个
Check this out.
Lee军士女儿的父亲叫Martin Thomas
The father of Petty Officer Lee's daughter is a man named Martin Thomas.
他在4年里被捕过4次
He's had four arrests in the last four years.
逮捕大多与酗酒有关 最后一次不同
The arrests were mostly alcohol-related until the last one,
是家暴
which was for domestic battery.
我看 这是发生在他和Nikki保持关系的时间里
Let me guess. This was during his relationship with Nikki.
并且是她怀孕期间
And during her pregnancy.
还有他刚从奥兰治县搬到Carson的一间公♥寓♥
Also, he just moved from Orange County to an apartment in Carson.
那里离长滩只有几英里 也许他们见面了
That's only a couple miles from Long Beach. Maybe they met up.
也许这次家暴更严重
Maybe he took the domestic violence one step further this time.
是的 Nikki比Kam大不了多少
Yeah, and Nikki's not much older than Kam.
如果有人对她下手
If anybody ever laid hands on her,
我把他手剁下来
I'd make him wish he never had hands.
啊 我认识的Kam 她会自己解决他的
Ah, knowing Kam, she'd take care of him herself.
你知道吗 我费了很大劲才从法警局的车♥库♥里
You know, I went to a lot of trouble picking out a sick ride
挑出一辆不错的座驾
from the Marshals Service motor pool.
好 我要第一个承认 能挑的款式不多
Now, I'll be the first to admit, the pickings were slim,
但它在风格上的不足 可以在速度上弥补
but what it lacks in style, it makes up for in speed.
不是
No.
难道你不想看看吗
Don't you want to at least see it?
不想
No.
他让你开车吗
Does he ever let you drive?
不要揭旧伤疤
Let's not open old wounds.
主任还你自♥由♥了
Director clear you?
没有
No.
哎呀 你做了什么
Ah, geez, what did you do?
不关你事
None of your business.
听着 如果我们要成为搭档
Look, if we're gonna be partners...
- 我们才不是搭档 - 保留意见
- We're not partners. - Agree to disagree.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
Kilbride建议我休几天假
Kilbride suggested I take a few days off.
我也不知道 Alex和Jake要去爬山
I don't know. Alex and Jake are going to the mountains.
要是你觉得不错 可以加入他们
May join them if that's good with you.
当然了 工作有我们呢 搭档
Sure thing. We got you covered, partner.
我是在对Sam说
I was talking to Sam.
- 山上的空气会对你有好处 - 那是
- Mountain air'll do you good. - It would.
海洋的空气也同样对我好
Ocean air would do me good, too.
我在想 也许我会在你的船上待上一天
I was thinking maybe I'd spend the day on your boat.
想得美 G 下午还有人要看船
Nice try, G, but I-I have a showing this afternoon.
等等 你 你要卖♥♥掉Michelle
Wait? You're-you're selling the Michelle?
是的
Yeah.
你知道有谁想买♥♥一艘复古的70英尺机动游艇吗
Know anyone in the market for a vintage, 70-foot motor-yacht?
是的 我可能认识一个人
Yeah, I might know a guy.
祝你好运
Good luck today.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
她已经在后面待了一阵了
She's been back there a while.
这没什么 你应该上次来的
This is nothing. You should've been here last time.
我发誓 没人告诉你整个领养过程有多难
I swear, nobody tells you how difficult this whole foster parent process is.
拜托 没那么糟吧
Come on. It can't be that bad.
好的 我很高兴重新检查了你后院的楼梯
Okay. I'm glad I rechecked the stairs in your backyard.
肯定需要在下周的家庭检查之前更换
That definitely needs to be replaced before next week's home study.
楼梯
The stair...
你有这方面的许可 对吗
You have a permit for this, right?
我把毛衣还给你了吗
Um, did I give you your sweater back?
我太健忘了 我把它放在 在这里 来
I can be so forgetful. I put it in the... Here. Come.
它在 它在前屋里
It's in the... it's in the front house of the house.
好好修楼梯啊
Good luck with the stairs.
请记住 细节决定成败 好吗
Remember, the devil's in the details, okay?
- 我们下周见 - 好的 到时见
- I'll see you next week. - Yeah, okay, we'll see you.
- 下周见 谢谢 - 拜拜 不用客气
- See you next week. Thank you. - Bye-bye. You're welcome.
楼梯 我对修楼梯一窍不通
Stairs? I don't know the first thing about how to fix stairs.
我周末有空
I've got nothing to do this weekend.
不 我不能 你真是太客气了
No. I-I can't. I can't. That is very kind of you,
但只是 我不能要求你
but I just... I can't ask you to...
不是你在请求 是我来提供
You're not asking. I'm offering.
只要能来顿卷饼就行
If we get Burrito Hut?
好 谢谢你
Right. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
是个艰难的早晨
It's been a rough morning.
确实
I bet.
Lee下士的同事们对她的死亡有什么看法
How are, uh, Petty Officer Lee's coworkers taking her death?
不太好
Not well.
我们请了顾问与团队进行交谈
We brought in counselors to talk with the team.
有没有她特别亲近的人
Was there anyone in particular she was close with?
可能知道她昨晚在哪里
Someone who might have known where she was last night?
嗯 Lee下士对每个人都很友好
Well, Petty Officer Lee was friendly with everyone.
善良、慷慨、勤奋
Kind, generous, hardworking.
她是我们研发团队的一员
She was part of our R&D team,
而且证明了这套下一代导弹防御系统的开♥发♥是不可或缺的
and proved integral to the development of this Next-Gen missile defense system.
真可惜 她永远看不到自己的劳动成果了
It's a shame she'll never get to see the fruits of her labor.
项目离完成还有多远
How close are you to completing it?
下周开始测试
Start testing next week.
所有人都很兴奋
Everyone's excited.
这将是世界上最先进的反导弹防御系统
This will be the most sophisticated anti-missile defense system in the world.
是否有人威胁或试图窃取该技术
Have there been any threats or attempts at stealing the technology?
威胁 从没间断过
Threats? Constantly.
我们的安保是一流的 尽管你知道这是怎么回事
Our security is top-notch. Though you know how it is.
你必须坚持下去 领先敌人一步
You got to keep on it to stay one step ahead of the enemy.
如果它落入敌人手中会发生什么
And what would happen if it fell into enemy hands?
它可能被用来对付我们
It could be used against us.
然后 被击落的不是敌人的导弹
Then, instead of the enemy's missiles being shot down,
而是我们的
it'll be ours.
好吧
All right.
- 你也不同意 - 要我怎么说呢
- Another "no"? - Yeah, what can I say?
大家都买♥♥了病船
Everybody bought a pandemic boat.
而且据我表弟Damien说
Plus, according to my cousin Damien,
你的价格并不是很有竞争力
yours isn't exactly competitively priced.
别人会怀疑你是不是真的想卖♥♥掉它
One might wonder whether you're really trying to sell it.
就是要卖♥♥的
It is for sale.
噢 被我一语戳中痛点
Uh-oh. Did I strike a nerve?
Martin Thomas吗
Martin Thomas?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
我们要问一些关于你前女友Nikki Lee的问题
We got to ask you some questions about your ex-girlfriend Nikki Lee.
嘿 如果这是关于孩子的抚养问题
Hey, if this is about child support,
我已经把文件送去了 好吗 她会收到钱的
I already sent in the paperwork, all right? She'll get her money.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表