说到一团糟
Speaking of a hot mess...
怎么了 昨晚的约会吗
What? The date last night?
- 是的 - 发生了什么
- Yeah. - What happened?
我只能说这行不通
Let's just say it's not gonna work out.
哦 不 好吧 说来听听
Oh, no. Okay, spill.
我们好像没有什么共同点
We had, like, nothing in common.
从运动 电影 美食
From sports, movies, food,
到室内植物 确实一个共同点都没有
house plants-- literally, nothing.
听着我说的所有事情 她就坐在那里看着我
And everything I named, she just sat there and looked at me like
好像我是一个外星人 言语不通一样
I was an alien or something.
匹配算法出错了吧
The algorithm did you wrong.
- 算法对我从来都没用 - 怎么会
- The algorithm's never done me right. - What?
这不可能 让我看看你的资料
That can't be. Let me see your profile.
好吧
All right.
哦 冷静点 别激动
Whoa, now, easy.
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 什么
- You can't be serious. - What?
所有的回答你都在撒谎
All of your answers are lies.
难怪算法帮不了你
No wonder the algorithm can't help you.
那些不是谎话
They're not lies.
你说 在周五晚上喜欢看书和叫外卖♥♥
On a Friday night you enjoy "reading a book and ordering takeout"?
我以前就这么做的
I've done that before.
你说 喜欢长距离徒步旅行
You enjoy long hikes?
是哦 如果从你的车走到篮球场也叫徒步旅行的话
Yeah, if the hike is from your car to the basketball courts.
哦 好吧 这个回答更好笑了
Oh, okay. Now this is priceless--
你的时尚感是 节俭 耐用 实用
your fashion sense is "frugal, durable, and functional"?
我穿Dickies牌的
I wear Dickies.
Dickies: 成立于1922年 如今是美式休闲工装鞋服制♥造♥商 潮流鞋服公♥司♥
你的Dickies都是让比佛利的店帮你做旧和订做的
Dickies that you paid someone on Beverly to distress and customize.
Dickies凭借着其出众的耐穿性、多变的颜色和裁剪 在欧洲的滑板、越野自行车和创意圈内占得一席之地 已经成为了街头潮流文化不可缺少的一部分
好吧 那我或许不应自称是诚实善良的人了
Okay, so, I shouldn't have characterized myself as "salt of the earth"?
别 不是吧
No, you didn't.
呃 说了
Uh, yeah.
哦 你 你确实这么写的
Oh, you d-- Oh, you did
- 行了 快还我 - 哇哦
- You know what? Give me that. - Wow.
你不可救药了
You're helpless.
嗨
Hey.
我们必须得离开吗
Do we ever have to leave?
嗯 考虑到这是短期租赁 最后还是得走的
Well, considering it's a short-term rental...eventually, yes.
Callen 我差点就引爆♥炸♥弹杀了你
Callen, I could've killed you by triggering that bomb.
是的
Yeah.
我们一起经历了这么多 然后
We've been through so much together, and...
我今早睁开眼后
...and I woke up this morning
忽然很清楚我想要什么
and I knew exactly what I wanted.
你想要什么
And what is that?
我想过寻常的生活
I want to be normal.
我想去上班
I want to go to work,
回家 做晚餐
come home, cook dinner,
看电视 我
watch TV, I...
我想和你一起过平常人的生活
I want to be normal with you.
Anna 我
Anna, I...
Anna
Anna.
Anna 开门
Anna, come.
Arkady
Arkady.
哦 Anna
Oh! Anna!
你安然无恙真的是太好了
I am so happy you are safe and okay.
- Arkady - 是哦
- Arkady. - Yeah.
我收到你的信息就马上赶来了
I came as soon as I saw your text.
我是三天前给你发的信息
I texted you three days ago.
好吧 我忙于跟一个美丽性感的
Well, I was occupied with a beautiful, voluptuous...
别 别讲了 脑子里有画面了 谢谢你能赶来
No, no, I'm good on the mental image, but thank you for coming.
我带了纳斯托伊卡来庆祝
Da. And I brought some nastoyka for a celebratory drink.
好吧 你带这个也在预料之中
Well, that's about par for the course.
还有 Callen
And, Callen,
我也很高兴你能安然无恙
I am glad you're okay also.
显然 我的Anna非常爱你 我也
It is obvious how much my Anna loves you, and I also...
那我 呃
Well... Well, I, uh...
我也喜欢你 Arkady
I like you, too, Arkady.
啊
Ah.
让我们为此干杯 每个人都有纳斯托伊卡喝
Let us drink to that. Nastoyka for everyone.
队员们 早上好 有什么事吗
Good morning, team. What do we got?
早上好
Morning.
案子有关一个抢劫团伙
What we got is a heist crew
他们有军事级别的火力
with a whole lot of military-grade firepower.
哇 有一次也好 我希望坏人能认识到软气♥枪♥的好处
Wow, just once, I wish bad guys came correct with airsoft guns.
我也希望如此 但不是今天
I wish that, too, but that day is not today.
- 好吧 - 洛杉矶警局的鉴证课找到
- Okay. - LAPD CSU found
几十个用过的7.62北约子弹弹壳
dozens of spent 7.62 NATO shell casings.
有一个越战退伍老兵在赌场玩扑克
There was a Vietnam Army vet playing poker at the casino.
他告诉洛杉矶警局 他发誓听到的是M60的声音
He told the LAPD that he swears what he heard was an M60.
M60式机♥枪♥具有质量小、结构紧凑、火力猛、精度好、用途广泛等特点
用M60抢劫洛杉矶的一家赌场吗
An M60? Robbing a casino in L.A.?
还没完 这辆车
And that's not all. This car...
被一枚榴弹炸毁了
was blown up by a grenade.
我们怎么知道是榴弹炸的
How do we know it was a grenade?
拆弹小组在车旁发现了一个未被引爆的榴弹
Bomb squad found an undetonated one next to the car.
他们为什么要炸掉一辆车
Why are they trying to blow up a car?
似乎是警卫就在它附近
It seems like the guards were near it.
他们可能是在向越野车开火
They were probably open-firing on the UTV.
UTV: 全地形车 有ATV和UTV 详情请百度 这里统称为越野车
情况不妙啊 警卫的情况如何
That's not good. What's the condition of the guards?
他们被注射了镇静剂 在医院里治疗
They are sedated and recovering in a hospital.
案子让我们调查 是为了确保弹♥药♥不是被盗的军事财产
Case landed here to make sure the munition wasn't stolen military property.
你本该给我们看监控录像 但却没有的原因是
So, you would have shown us surveillance footage, but...
没有录像
There isn't any.
机♥枪♥摧毁了所有摄像头
The machine gun shot out all the cameras.
哇 用那么大的枪进行精确射击 这个操作员很牛逼了
Wow, precision shooting with a gun that big, that's a smooth operator.
但我们有目击证人
But we do have a witness.
是赌场员工
Casino employee.
当时正要下班
Was leaving work at the time.
Kilbride让Callen和Sam去和她谈话
Kilbride sent Callen and Sam over to talk to her.
他让你们俩去他办公室找他
And he wants to see the two of you in his office.
哦 也许他只是想要一个拥抱
Oh. Maybe he just wants a hug.
我会给你一个拥抱的
I'll give you a hug.
进来
In.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
- 洛杉矶的早上从来没好过 - 好吧
- Nothing good about mornings in L.A. - Okay.
十英里路要开四十分钟 但至少每个人能用这时间
40 minutes to drive ten miles. But at least everyone's still got time
去进行正念练习
for their mindfulness practice.
好吧 我知道正念很花功夫
Well, I know it takes effort, but it's important
但每天花时间与自己内在取得联♥系♥是很重要的
to schedule time every day to check in with yourself.
我们可以做一些信任跌落游戏
We could do some trust falls.
trust falls: 一种团队活动 其中一个人故意跌倒 相信团队成员(观察者)能接住他们
对不起 我以为咱们的关系已经到了
Sorry, I thought we were at the place in our relationship
能开玩笑的阶段 但显然我 呃
where we could banter, but evidently I, uh...
你怎么
You what?
我判断错误了
I miscalculated that.
长官 你要我们来见你是吗
You wanted to see us, sir.
是的
Yeah.
你们听说了打翻那辆装甲车的人使用了M60和榴弹
So, you heard that whoever took down that armored truck used an M60 and grenades.
这事不仅意味着有重型军♥火♥
Now, not only is that some serious firepower
将在洛杉矶的街道中流通 而且
to be rolling around the streets of Los Angeles, but...
更像是在交通中缓慢移♥动♥
More like crawling through traffic.
为了前后呼应嘛 对不起
Was a callback. Sorry.
就像胃酸反射一样 我控制不住嘴
It's like acid reflex. I just can't stop it.
胃酸倒流
Reflux.
我刚才要说的是
As I was about to say...
像这样的武器和弹♥药♥ 普通民众是没有途径购买♥♥的
Weapons and munitions like that can't just be purchased by a civilian,
所以它们一定是非法获得的
so they must've been acquired illegally.
嗯 这个抢劫团伙甚至可能是受一些高调的军♥火♥商资助的
Well, the heist crew may even be backed by some high-profile arms dealer.
我也是这么想的
That's where my head went also,
但这样的武器对有些人来说 就不算是非法持有
but weapons like this are not necessarily illegal for certain people to possess
这些人可以是一个光明正大的军♥火♥商或
it could be an above-boards arms dealer or...
犯罪的军♥火♥贩子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表