You expect us to believe that story?
我懂
I know.
我知道这很扯
I know it seems crazy.
但是我以为事情就是这么运作的
But I just thought that was how it worked.
卖♥♥药的人想要保持匿名的身份
Whoever was selling drugs wanted to keep their identity a secret.
所以你是在哪里领♥取♥包裹的
So where were you picking up these packages?
不同的地方
Different places.
住舱甲板和船头
Mess decks, the head.
包裹隔多久会到
How often did they arrive?
每两周左右
Every two weeks or so.
包裹一到 我就会把药分发出去
Once it came, I passed the tablets around.
每个人都想要能帮助他们更好工作的办法
Everybody was looking for a way to do their jobs better.
当你意识到船员里没人知道包裹的事情时
Once you realized no one else in the crew knew what was going on,
你为什么还要继续领♥取♥包裹
why did you keep picking up the packages?
因为微量用药有效果
Because the microdosing worked.
我能发现情报里的细节和规律 以前我可发现不了
I could see details and patterns in the intel that I couldn't before.
谁给这些致幻剂付钱
Who paid for the LSD?
我能弄到迷幻药的事情传开之后
Once word got around that I could get the drugs,
我就会在枕头底下发现钱
I would find money under my pillow.
然后我就把钱留在那些地方 钱被拿走 药就留下了
Then I would leave the money and it would be replaced with the LSD.
你知道自己就相当于毒贩了 对吗
You know that makes you a drug dealer, right?
但是我从未从中牟利
But I never made a profit.
那你还是毒贩 只是没赚钱而已
That just makes you a bad drug dealer.
同志们 航♥空♥母舰因为维修 已经在圣迭戈停泊了六个月
Hey, guys, the carrier's been docked in San Diego for the last six months for repairs.
送货就是那时候开始的
That's when the deliveries started.
一旦停泊 平民每天都有上船的机会
Once docked, civilians have access to the carrier on a daily basis.
有飞机维修和送货
I mean, you got aircraft maintenance, deliveries.
还有食物供应和快递运输 上船的名单太长了
Food supplies, couriers. I mean, the list is endless.
每个上过船的人都有嫌疑
We need to consider anyone that stepped aboard that ship.
好的 时间会有点久
Well, it might take a while,
但是我可以跟船上的供需官聊一下 看看能不能加快进度
but I can reach out to the ship's SUPO and see if I can expedite it.
- 谢了 Fatima - 没问题
- Thanks, Fatima. - You got it.
哦对了 我联络到了Vargas的心理医生 Evelyn Bernhard
Oh, and, uh, I got in contact with Vargas' therapist, Dr. Evelyn Bernhard.
很好 让Castor联络她然后把她带来船屋
Great. Have Castor contact her and offer her a ride to the boatshed.
收到
Will do.
你今天看手♥机♥的时间 比你去年的份还多
You spent more time on that phone today than you did all of last year.
嗯哼 在玩糖果传奇 最近玩上瘾了
Mm-hmm. It's Candy Crush. It's my new obsession.
是吗
Yeah?
是哦 糖果传奇有奖励关卡吗
Well, does, uh, Candy Crush have a bonus level
每次都给你发美女照片当奖励吗
that sends you pictures of pretty women?
它可是超棒的游戏
It's a very good game.
我找到了Hetty其中的一个门徒
I located one of Hetty's protégés.
- G - 瞒着你的原因
- G... - This is why I didn't tell you,
是因为我猜到你会说 你得学会放手
'cause I knew you were gonna say "You got to let that go."
你猜对了 你应该放手
You're right. You should.
我会开明看待这件事的 她是谁
I'll keep an open mind. Who is she?
她其实有一点神秘
She's actually a little bit of a mystery.
她之前在国安局工作
She was working for Homeland Security,
但是她的档案从资料库里消失了
but her file is missing from the database.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我以前帮过国安局某人的一点小忙
Well, let's just say at one point I scratched someone's back
现在他也帮我一个小忙 互谋其利
at Homeland Security, and now they're scratching mine.
这样的描述让我质疑我是否应该继续听下去
That imagery is making me question if I want to hear the rest of the story.
一开始我只是想知道她是生是死 行吗
At first, I just wanted to know if she was dead or alive, okay?
但是我知道她档案消失的那一刻
But once I found out that the file was missing,
我就必须知道事情的原委
I had to know how the story ends.
好吧 所以你现在打算干什么
All right, so what are you gonna do?
追查每一个Hetty救助过的领养儿童吗
Track down every foster kid that Hetty took under her wing?
你怎么知道故事的结局 就一定能填补缺失的答案
How do you even know hearing that story is gonna fill in your blanks?
告诉我 你完全 哪怕一点点 都不好奇档案为什么会消失吗
You're telling me you're not even a little bit curious why the file is missing?
可能有任务搞砸了 所以她藏起来了
Maybe a mission went bad and she's hiding,
所以当局在保护她
and the agency is protecting her.
如果真是如此 那么她一定藏在我们眼皮底下
If that's true, she's hiding in plain sight.
所以你找到她了
So you found her.
答应我 你不会被这件事耗光心力
Just promise me you won't let this consume you.
等一下 你真的从来没看过吗
Wait, you've really never seen it?
哥们 这对我来说老掉牙了
Dude, that was way before my time.
它对我来说也是老掉牙了
It was before my time, too,
但是这不代表我不懂得欣赏
but that doesn't mean I don't have an appreciation
荣获托尼奖 具开创性
for the Tony Award-winning, seminal, American,
美国部落式爱情摇滚音乐剧《长发》
tribal-love rock musical Hair.
兄弟 听哥的 这音乐剧定义了一代人啊
I mean, this, my friend, defined a generation,
它质疑了权威
I mean, it questioned authority.
事实上 它是我始终把头发
In fact, it's the reason I wear my hair
保持在比其他执法官员平均长两英尺的原因
two inches longer than the average law enforcement officer.
是啊 我一直很好奇你的发长呢
Yeah, I always wondered about that.
你知道吗 我决定了 我要给你安利这部世界最棒的音乐剧
You know what, it's been decided. I'm gonna introduce you to the world's greatest musical.
- 我不觉得这有必要啊 - 已经决定了
- I don't think that's necessary. - It's been decided.
哇哦 我的个天哟 这是个什么地方啊
Wow. Heavens to Betsy. What do we have here?
我懂了 只有在洛杉矶 教堂才能在美甲沙龙店后面坐落
That's it. Only in L.A. can a church exist in the back of a nail salon.
哈
Huh.
创伤后压力症候群的解药只有一心之隔
"The cure for PTSD is within heart's reach.
让我们引领你到明路
Let us show you the way."
哇哦 话说的真好听 要是真的就好了
Wow, how sweet. If only it was that easy.
嗨 Deeks
Hey, Deeks?
Fatima 什么事
What's up, Fatima?
我调查了Vargas上士的经济状况
I looked into Petty Officer Vargas' financials,
最近 他给教堂捐了五百元美金
and recently, he made a $500 payment to the church.
这对于年轻上士来说是很大的金额了
That's a lot of money for a young petty officer.
他可能就是供应迷幻药的人
I mean, if we're looking for a supplier, this may be it.
哦 还有一件事 验尸官打电♥话♥说
Oh, and one more thing, the coroner called.
他们在死去的上士的胃里发现了凝胶状物质
They found a gelatinous substance in the dead petty officer's stomach.
那可能是任何东西
That could be anything.
是的 我继续调查这个教堂 有进展就通知你
Yeah, I'll keep digging into the church and let you know what I find.
好的 谢谢 Fatima
All right, thank you, Fatima.
不用谢
You got it.
哇哦
Wow.
他是碳中和派的啊
He's a carbon-neutral.
欢迎 圣徒啊 这是新的开始
Welcome, saints, to a new beginning.
今天宇宙将我们聚在这里是多么幸运的事啊
How fortunate are we that the universe has brought us all together today?
呃 你是Mahee Mahee先知吗
Uh, are you Prophet Mahee Mahee?
正是在下 我猜你们好奇的灵魂是来寻求指引的吗
Indeed I am, and I'm-I'm guessing that you are some curious souls looking for some guidance.
实际上 我们是NCIS的
Actually, uh, we're NCIS.
- 交给我了 - 哇哦
- I got this. - Wow.
一路顺风啊 兄弟 一路顺风
Godspeed, my man, Godspeed!
哦 天啊 我的臀部
Oh, God. My hip.
Rountree 不错啊
Rountree! Come on, now!
这可是Jimmy Snuka的招牌超级飞溅摔啊
That's a Jimmy Snuka Superfly Splash.
Jimmy Snuka: 美国职业摔角手 首届ECW世界重量级冠军
终结技: 超级飞溅摔 从高空跃下以自己重量摔在对手身上
啥
What?
Jimmy 超飞 Snuka
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka?
我不知道他是谁 Deeks
I don't know who that is, Deeks.
世界就是这样终结的
And this is how the world ends.
平和与赐福 兄弟们
Peace and blessings, brothers.
我的天啊 你得一直这调调吗
Dear God, are you gonna talk like this the whole entire time?
你为什么逃跑
Why'd you run?
我以为你们是我前妻派来的
I thought that my ex-wife had sent you.
这几个月来 她一直想要给我发法♥院♥传票
She's been trying to serve me a subpoena now for months.
是吗 她做得很对 杰出的一手
Well, good for her. Smart move.
我们来这里是想问Adrian Vargas的
We're actually here about Adrian Vargas.
我们在他的公♥寓♥里发现了这个 有印象吗
We found this in his apartment. That ring a bell?
哦 我的新会员卡
Oh, my new membership card.
这让什一奉献容易了不少 你还能在隔壁墨西哥店面赚积分
It makes tithing easy, and you earn points at the Mexican place next door.
那Adrian到你的教堂来 有多久了
Mm-hmm. And how long has Adrian been attending your... church?
我经营的是一家灵修中心
I run a spiritual center.
而Adrian寻求的这种疗愈只有圣灵
And Adrian sought the type of healing that only the Holy Spirit
和佛陀还有古神可以提供
and Buddha and the ancient gods can provide.
大概一个月之前
About a month ago.
呃 这趟精神之旅 有否刚巧用了LSD
Uh, did this spiritual journey, by chance, involve LSD?
没 没有啊
N-No.
没有 我 我治疗PTSD的方法
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表