- 什么意思 - 这代表 Hanna探员
- What does that mean? - It means, Agent Hanna,
在咱们这小部门经常
that, while our small agency often provides you
让你们在大伙注目下胡搞时
with the luxury of gallivanting under the radar,
我的话语权就不是那么有力了
I am left without the clout that I sometimes need.
好吧 我一直在搜寻Telegram上的加密信息
Okay, so, I've been scouring encrypted messages on Telegram,
还记得「父辈之子」吗
and remember The Sons of Our Fathers?
怎么能忘
How could we forget?
咱们抓了Devon Walker之后他们就分崩离析了
They disbanded after we put away Devon Walker.
那可不是 但是 有些激进分子又聚集了起来
Damn straight they did. However, some of the more radical elements regrouped,
然后从亚利桑那搬到了加州
and they moved from Arizona to California,
还改了名字
and they changed their name.
- 不会吧 - 不会什么
- Don't tell me. - Don't tell you what?
没错 就是「11」
Yup. The 11.
代表南方联盟的11个州
After the 11 states of the Confederacy.
一群模仿特种部队大兵的白♥痴♥
Morons masquerading as G.I. Joes,
执着于一些童话故事
clinging on to some fairy tale.
我的天呐 看这家伙
Aw, geez, look at that guy.
如果他接到命令去拉屎 得跑两趟
If he got an order to haul ass, he'd have to make two trips.
他们是秘密招募
So, they've been recruiting in quiet.
加密通讯 没有宣传
Encrypted chats. No press.
所以咱们才对他们一无所知
That's why we didn't know about them.
看这位Rebecca Gordon
Meet Rebecca Gordon.
他们的领袖 是Devon Walker的二把手
Their leader. She was second in command to Devon Walker.
有一长串犯罪记录 用杀伤性武器袭击
Has a crazy long rap sheet-- assault with a deadly weapon,
恐吓 骚扰 都涉及移♥民♥
intimidation, harassment-- all involving immigrants.
Shawna Forde的模仿犯罪
Shawna Forde copycat.
我们这可能要发生阿里瓦卡事件翻版了
We could have another Arivaca waiting to happen.
2009年 有反移♥民♥民兵组织在当地
杀害了两名移♥民♥
离大谱了
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
Sam 找到了 去年Rebecca就在你那附近买♥♥了栋房♥子
Here we go. Last year, Rebecca bought an old cabin near your current location, Sam.
- 这就把GPS发给你 - 好
- Sending you the GPS coordinates now. - All right.
- Hanna探员 - 在
- Agent Hanna. - Yeah?
我现在就通知快速反应小队
I will activate a REACT team,
但是他们得有一会儿才能跟你会合
but it's gonna take them a while to reach you.
你和Deeks现在得靠自己
You and Deeks are on your own for a bit.
我们步行过去 现在还不知道对方有多少人
We'll go on foot. We don't know how many we're dealing with.
咱们得搞突袭
We need the element of surprise.
Deeks 我路上跟你解释 快来
Deeks, I'll fill you in. Come on.
我们守护边境是一回事
It's one thing to secure the border.
所以我才会来
That's why I came down here.
她们在这儿不合法 有些得
They're here illegally. Something's got to...
还好吗
You okay?
怎么办 Kensi
What are they going to do, Kensi?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们可能也不知道
I doubt they know, either.
好 嗯 能动吗
Okay, um, do you think you can move?
- 嗯哼 - 行吗 好
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah? Okay.
好 那你帮我个忙
All right, so I need you to do this for me.
贴住我的后背 咱们同时
Push your back into mine. I'm gonna do the same thing,
然后帮对方站起来 好吗
and then we're both gonna help each other stand. Okay?
一 二 三 推起来 起 起 起 起
One, two, three. Push up, up, up, up, up, up.
行 很好
All right, good.
好好好 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Okay, okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on.
坚持 坚持
Hold on. Hold on.
好了 跟着我走
All right, walk with me.
跟着我 注意梯级 梯级 梯级 好的
Walk with me. Step, step, step, step, step. Okay.
很好 跟我走 跟我走
Okay, walk with me. Walk with me.
你觉得谁会从送他们过去之中获利
Who do you think profits from sending them over?
- 快一点 没问题的 好吗 - 嗯
- Little faster, come on, we got this, okay? - Huh?
好了
All right.
好 那你盯着门好吗 Rosa
Okay, Rosa, keep an eye on the door, okay?
不是吧
You got to be kidding me.
你疯球了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
你以为自己能撑多久啊
How long do you think you can sustain this?
- 越长越好 - 行吧
- As long as it takes. - Okay.
直到咱们控制好
Until we get control back.
之前毁掉咱们的 好吗
...what ruined us before, right?
错了
Wrong.
不行动会消耗掉咱们的一切
Lack of action is what cost us everything.
好了
Okay.
收尾吧
This ends now.
她们跑了
They're gone.
快来
Come on.
我
I...
- 我 - 哇 噢 噢
- I... I... - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我不行 不行了 抱歉
I can't, I can't. I'm sorry.
结束了
It's over.
没有 还没完
No, no. No, it's not over.
来 我带着你 快来 一起 一起走
Come on. I got you. Come on, let's go, let's go.
别放弃 能行的 咱们能行
Come on. We got this, we got this, we got this.
- 别动 - 别动
- Freeze. - Freeze!
你杀了联邦探员 这个世上就没有你的容身之所了
You kill a federal agent, there is no place on earth you'll be able to hide.
找到她们了
Got 'em.
无路可逃了 女士们
End of the road, ladies.
这是什么
What is this?
不要再绑人♥质♥了
No more hostages.
你要是开枪 就会留下弹道证据
If you shoot them, you're gonna leave ballistic evidence.
把她们绑几天 让动物和
Just tie 'em up for a few days. Let the animals and the el...
联邦探员 放下武器
Federal agents! Drop your weapons!
Kens
Kens.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
趴在地上
On the ground now!
扔掉 手放在头后
Drop it! Hands behind your head.
扔掉步♥枪♥ 扔掉 扔掉
Lose the rifle. Lose it! Lose it!
还有手♥枪♥
And the pistol.
转身 把双手放在头上
Turn around, put your hands on your head.
没事吧
You good?
我没事
I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
- 你还好吧 - 我们安全了
- You okay? - Is it over?
安全了 过来
It's over. Come here.
已经安全了
It's over.
谢谢你 Kensi
Thank you, Kensi.
好
Yeah.
你找到我了
You found me.
我们总有办法可以找到对方的
We're always gonna find our way back to each other one way or the other.
老天 宝贝 我们得送你去医院
Oh, my God, baby, we need to get you to a hospital.
小问题 皮肉伤来的
It's okay. It's just a flesh wound.
- 这是吗 - 是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
- 宝贝 - 嘿
- Baby... - Hey.
她是Rosa
This is Rosa.
Martin Atticus Deeks
Martin Atticus Deeks.
你好吗
How are ya?
你安全了
You're okay.
- 你没事了 - 我们会带你回家的
- You're okay. - We're gonna get you home.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 今天还真刺♥激♥
- Hey. - That was a hell of a day today.
感谢你来搭把手
Thank you for filling in.
没你的话我们可搞不定
Couldn't have done it without you.
我随时奉陪 Sam
Anytime, Sam.
你们是支好团队
You guys got a good team here.
Fatima
Fatima.
重新出外勤的感觉如何
How was it being back out in the field?
挺好
Uh, it was good.
是需要多活动下身子
Needed to shake off some of the rust.
你们令我们无比骄傲 Hanna
Your team did us all proud out there today, Hanna.
还有你De León探员 你表现很出众
And you, Agent De León, very impressive.
我们绝对要约个时间好好坐下相谈
We're obviously gonna have to reschedule a proper sit-down for another time.
- 我会在洛杉矶再待一阵 - 很好
- I'll be around in L.A. For a bit. - All right.
庆祝酒我来请
Celebratory round on me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表