Callen被一辆白色货车从现场带走
Callen was taken from the scene in a white van.
问题是 他们可能会在其他地方再次换车
Problem is, they could've switched vehicles again somewhere else.
货车的车牌是多少
What's the license plate on that van?
- K491N - XR
- Kilo-four-Niner-one-November... - X-ray-Romeo.
车在这里 我看到了
It's right here. I'm looking at it.
这是长滩港的一个监控
All right, this is a security camera from the Port of Long Beach,
最北边的入口
the northernmost entrance.
- 所以 要么我们真的运气好 - 要么这是Katya设计好的
- So, either we just got really lucky... - Or Katya set this up.
货车就停在大门外
The van is parked just outside the main gate.
不管怎样 我们都必须跟进这条线索
Either way, we have to follow up this lead.
把整个团队和战术小组都派去那里
Let's get the whole team over there and also send REACT.
我得走了
I'm out.
如果你从港务局得到任何消息 请告诉我
Let me know if you get anything else from the Port Authority.
好的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
好的 你来了
Okay, you arrived.
你开车进去把Callen放在一个集装箱里
You drove in and put Callen in a container.
然后你出来停车
Then you came out and parked.
意味着你必须坐另一辆车离开
Means you had to leave in another car.
你露面了
There you are.
逮着你了
Gotcha.
- Kensi - 嗨
- Kensi. - Hey.
我们会找到Callen的
We are going to find Callen.
- 好 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
货车里找到什么了吗
Was there anything in the van?
没有 是空的
Uh, no, it was empty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 港务局把里面的一个集装箱的位置发给了Joelle
Hey. The Port Authority sent the location to Joelle for one of the containers inside.
- 他们在等我们 跟我来 - 知道了
- They're waiting for us. Follow me. - Got it.
Hanna探员 在这里
Agent Hanna, right here!
地毯式搜索 行动 行动
Let's do a sweep! Move, move, move!
就是这个
This is it.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
没有炸♥药♥
No explosives.
我们走的每一步都在她的设计之下
She's made us follow her every step of the way.
你确定我们应该打开它吗
Are you sure we should be opening this?
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
打开吧
Do it.
三 二 一 开
Three, two, one, go!
Anna你还活着
Anna, you're alive.
是的 Callen 我没事
Yeah, Callen. I'm okay.
她正在拍我们
She's got a camera on us.
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
你们能亲眼目睹 这就更有意思了
It's so much more fun if you get to watch.
这只有两种结局
This only ends two ways.
第一点 闭嘴
A, shut up.
我说 你听
I talk, you listen.
第二点 你说的不对
And B, that's not true.
结局会屈服于最强者的意志
The future bends to the will of the strongest.
这事的结局是 你要么被抓 要么死
Only way this ends, you're either caught, or you're dead.
里面是氰化钾颗粒
Inside here are potassium cyanide pellets.
当我把它们扔进桶里
When I drop them into the bucket,
它们会溶解 产生氰化氢气体
they'll dissolve, producing hydrogen cyanide gas.
这是斯大林在大肃反期间杀罪犯的方式
It's how Stalin killed criminals during the Great Purge.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让你们亲眼看着
I want you to see this.
就像我说的 你们能看到这场面 就更有意思了
Like I said, it's so much more fun when you get to watch.
我不信
I don't buy it.
这是深伪 我不信 这是假的
It's a deepfake. I don't buy it. It's not real.
- 你不能确定的 - 是的 我确定
- You don't know this. - Yes, I do.
听我说 她想要你
Listen to me, she wants you.
除非她得到你了 不然她需要Callen活着
Until she has you, she needs Callen alive.
别看那个 看着我
Stop looking at it, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
Callen还活着
Callen is alive.
- 你懂吗 他还活着 - 很好
- You understand? He's alive. - Good.
别相信它
Don't believe it.
断开电源
Disconnect the battery.
听他的
Listen to him.
Sam Hanna
Sam Hanna.
世界上最好的搭档
Greatest partner in the world.
他们痛苦的样子好看吧
Enjoying their suffering?
他们不相信你
They don't believe you.
我倒觉得他们看起来很害怕
They looked pretty scared to me.
你为什么做这些
Why are you doing this?
你为什么不直接杀了我
Why don't you just kill me?
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
所以我也要夺走你的一切
So I'm going to take everything from you.
然后再杀你
And then kill you.
我相信在经历过Pembrook对我们的所作所为
I believe after what Pembrook did to us,
我们会有一死了之的想法
part of us wants to die.
通过使我们的情绪变得无关紧要
By making our emotions irrelevant,
他令我们的生活失去了意义
he made our lives irrelevant.
但是你的团队
But your team--
或者应该说是你的朋友们
or should I say your friends?--
他们可是你不健全生活中的唯一朋友了
really the only friends you've had in this dysfunctional life of yours.
他们的生命对你很重要
Their lives matter to you.
非常重要
A lot.
- 你高估了 - 你几乎不见你的妹妹或侄子
- You overestim... - You barely see your sister or your nephew.
Sam Hetty Kensi Deeks
Sam, Hetty, Kensi, Deeks.
他们是你的家人
They are your family.
你将亲眼目睹他们在试图拯救你时被炸死
To see them torn apart by an explosion as they try to save you...
这就是我想要的
Now that's what I'm talking about.
只要他们有一丁点相信你正死于毒气
If they believe you are dying from the gas, even a little,
他们就会不加思索
they won't be thinking.
直接冲进来救你
They're going to rush in here to save you.
他们对你的爱将会害死他们
Their love for you is what's going to kill them.
安好了
All good.
门一开 就炸
The door opens, boom.
谢谢
Thank you.
打开摄像头
Turn on the camera.
噢 最棒的是
Oh, and the best part...
你将看着这一切发生
you're going to get to watch.
拜拜
Goodbye.
我们快走吧
Let's go hot.
探员Hanna 探员Blye
Agent Hanna, Agent Blye.
- 说 - 我们有新消息
- Go. - Follow us on this.
我们发现货车是空的
We found the van empty,
这意味着他们把车停在那里之前就已经把Callen带走了
which means they took Callen out sometime before it was parked there.
所以我让万花筒收集了白色货车
Okay, so I had Kaleidoscope gather all the footage on the white van
在到达南门之前的所有录像
prior to reaching the south gate.
它在你们以北的12个街区的一个私有集装箱进出
It pulled into and then out of a private container storage facility 12 blocks north of you.
把地址发给我们
Send us the address!
行动 伙计们 行动
Let's go, guys! Let's go!
- 走 走 走 - 快走
- Go, go, go! - Come on!
好的
Okay.
大家按顺序搜
Everybody, take a row,
根据发给你们的集装箱编号♥
look at the container numbers we sent you.
- 得马上行动 快点 - 行动 行动
- We need to move. Let's go. - Let's go. Let's go.
终于能杀掉他了 感觉如何
How does it feel to finally kill him?
我以为会感觉很好
I thought it would feel good.
但是
But...
它带给我的情感就像喝了一杯水般平淡
it just brings me as much emotion as drinking a glass of water.
讽刺的是 Callen是唯一一个能理解到我内心死寂的人
Ironically, Callen is one of the only people who really knew how dead I am inside.
我们该走了
We should go.
你赢了 结束了
You won. It's over.
不
No.
我必须听到爆♥炸♥声
I have to hear the explosion.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no.
我找到了一个
I found one.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表