你安了两个门闩 远离陌生人
You double-bolt your door, you run from strangers.
只要Kayta还在你就不会自♥由♥
You're never gonna be free until Katya no longer is.
不不 我没有任何宠物
No. No, I don't have any pets.
如果有需要的话我可以养
But I could have them if that helps.
我时间灵活 而且我有没有说过我很负责
I'm flexible, and did I mention responsible?
是了 我说了
I did, right.
我可以付双倍的押金
I'll double the security deposit.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
- Kilbride上将 我 呃 就是... - 不要紧 我不想知道
- Admiral Kilbride. I, uh, was just... - Believe me, I don't need to know.
我就是想从我父母家搬出来
I'm just trying to get out of my parents' house,
但是在洛杉矶找到出租的公♥寓♥简直比登天还难
but finding an apartment for rent in L.A. Is impossible.
租♥房♥♥市场简直荒唐
I mean, the market is insane.
你要么知道有租客搬出去
You either have to know someone who's moving out,
要么有租客死了然后被搬出去
or someone who died and is moving out.
上帝禁止9X后或者任何
God forbid the Zennials, or whatever hashtag
Zennials指93-98年出世的
被我们打上懒惰标签的一代人
we are currently employing to denote a generation of livestreamed laziness,
独♥立♥完成任何事
actually do anything on their own.
严格来讲 我是千禧一代
Technically, I'm a millennial.
严格来讲 我不是来为你哀悼失去开放式厨房♥的
And technically, I didn't come in here to mourn the loss of an eat-in kitchen.
我相信你看过我发给你的案子了
I trust you saw the case I sent you.
案子 是的
The case. Yeah.
是的 当然看见了
Yeah, yes, of course I did.
那你十分清楚
Then you are well aware that, effective immediately,
NCIS正在接手烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的
NCIS is taking over an ATF investigation
一个大型的武器失窃调查
into a very large supply of stolen and currently missing weapons.
是的 明白 长官
Yes, well aware, sir.
额 立即生效 NCIS正在接手是因为...
Uh, effective immediately, NCIS is taking over because...
因为超过500支霰弹枪 步♥枪♥和半自动手♥枪♥
Because over 500 shotguns, rifles, and semiautomatic pistols
下落不明 而且ATF牺牲了几名探员
are in the wind, and because ATF is down a few agents,
他们需要我们的帮助
they could use our help.
好的 这么多的军♥火♥在黑市上很容易就卖♥♥到上百万
Well, uh... A supply that large could easily go for over a million on the black market.
有人可能想出手
Someone could try to sell them.
更糟的是 如果有人是因为要策划一场袭击而偷了它们
Or worse. If someone stole them because they're planning an attack...
那么他们足可以装备一支军队
Then they would have enough to weaponize an entire army.
而且由于武器是四天前失窃的
And since they were stolen four days ago,
我们 实际上是你
we, and by that I mean you,
已经少了四天时间找出盗窃的动机
are four days behind figuring out which it is.
好的 呃 我 有什么线索吗
Okay, well, uh... Do I have any leads?
ATF锁定了一个主要嫌疑人
The ATF has a prime suspect.
噢 看起来是个好的开始
Oh, well, that sounds like a good start.
本来是的 但他三天前死了
It would be, if he hadn't been found dead three days ago.
你知道他租不租♥房♥♥子吗
Do you know if he rented?
有没有可能我的胸骨挫伤了
Is it possible that my sternum is bruised?
可能只是你的自尊受挫了
It's probably just your ego.
所以刚刚到底发生了什么
So, what happened out there, anyway?
这么说吧 我和Sam今早一开始就不太对路
Let's just say me and Sam started off on the wrong foot this morning.
他来晚了
He was late.
啊
Ah.
看来你不了解Lombardi时间
Guess you don't know about Lombardi Time.
Vince Lombardi的Lombardi吗
As in Vince Lombardi?
Vince Lombardi: 美国橄榄球历史上著名教练
NFL年度总决赛超级碗比赛的冠军奖杯以他的名字命名
他说过 如果你提早了五分钟 那你已经晚了十分钟
He said, "If you're five minutes early, you're already ten minutes late."
Sam给过我他的传记 我可以借给你
Sam gave me his biography. I can lend it to you.
不如我们少聊天多做事吧
How about instead we stop talking and get to the case.
听起来有人在看我最爱的传记 Namazi探员
Sounds like somebody's been reading my dream journal. Agent Namazi.
上周四晚10点左右 一货车的枪♥支♥
A truckload of guns was stolen last Thursday
在Tujunga的一个休息区失窃
at around 10:00 p.M. From a rest stop in Tujunga.
Tujunga: 洛杉矶市区东北方向小城
货车行驶在Phoenix到Downey的途中
It was en route from Phoenix to a gun shop in Downey
Phoenix: 美国亚利桑那州凤♥凰♥城
Downey: 洛杉矶东南部小城
之后按计划要向南送到Pendleton的
at the time and was scheduled to continue south to the Marine Corp Exchange
Marine Corp Exchange: 美军营区内类似超♥市♥的生活化保障设施 便于官兵购买♥♥各种常见军用物资
海军陆战队超♥市♥里
at Pendleton after that.
Pendleton: 美国海军陆战队在西海岸最主要的基地 位于南加州圣迭戈市
摄像头什么也没拍到
Cameras didn't catch anything.
商用枪♥支♥一直都通过私人运输公♥司♥
Commercial firearms are transported all the time
和快递公♥司♥运送
through private carriers and mail services.
令我惊讶的是 这种事没有经常发生
So I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.
跟我们讲讲身亡的嫌疑人
Tell us about the dead suspect.
Anders Sivac 在次日早晨被发现死于刺伤
Anders Sivac. Found stabbed to death the morning after.
以前在Brentwood 待过Malibu
Formerly of Brentwood, by way of Malibu.
Brentwood: 洛杉矶市西部遍布豪♥宅♥的街区
Malibu: 洛杉矶西部城市 是社会名流的聚集地
看起来他把城里所有的高端社区住了个遍
Looks like he's lived in every high-end neighborhood in the city.
那是因为他是Marten Sivac的儿子
That's because he is the son of Marten Sivac,
臭名昭著的洛杉矶犯罪头目
the notorious L.A. Crime boss.
严格说 他只是据称为洛杉矶的犯罪头目
Technically he was the alleged L.A. Crime boss.
他从洗钱到走私毒品 所有罪名都被指控过
Well, he was accused of everything from money laundering to drug smuggling,
但不知为何总是他的家人或者合伙人去担责
but somehow his family members or associates always took the fall.
钱能买♥♥到很好的辩护
Money can buy a hell of a defense.
跟我们讲讲这个父亲 他现在在哪
Tell us about the father. Where is he now?
也死了
Also dead.
三年前在Arrowhead湖底被找到
Found at the bottom of Lake Arrowhead three years ago.
在他死后家族里一直很平静
And the family has been seemingly quiet since he died.
直到现在
Until now.
Sivac一直过着养尊处优的生活
Sivac's been living a privileged life.
三年间他能花掉很多钱
He could burn through a lot of money in three years.
是的 这可能导致他使旧业重新运转起来
Yeah. That could have inspired him to get the business back up and running.
他可能已经无法承受了
He could've been in over his head.
所以查出谁杀了他是我们找寻枪♥支♥的最好机会
So... finding out who killed him is our best chance at finding the missing weapons.
Kensi正动身去太平间与Callen见面
Well, Kensi is on her way to meet Callen at the morgue.
Deeks去见Sivac的继母 看她知道些什么
And Deeks is meeting with Sivac's stepmother to see what she knows.
好的 我们去和运枪的司机谈谈 随时保持联络
All right. We'll talk to the driver who was carrying the guns. Keep us posted.
会的
Will do.
我在想萨克斯独奏
I was thinking sax solo.
顺滑且性感
It's smooth. It's sexy.
它就是木管乐器中的Sade 我已经20年没有吹过了
It's the Sade of woodwinds. Now, I haven't played in 20 years,
Sade: 80年代名噪一时的尼日利亚女歌♥手 风格端庄文雅 歌♥声飘逸温和
对男中音大盗来说 没什么比在他的婚礼上再次出手更好的了
but what better time for the Baritone Bandit to ride again than at his own wedding.
听起来应当祝福你了
- Sounds like congratulations are in order. - Mm.
Callen探员 Blye探员
Agent Callen. Agent Blye.
哪位女士如此有幸呢
Who is the lucky lady?
还记得Zoe吗
You remember Zoe?
- 你要娶FBI探员Morris吗 - 的表妹
- You're marrying FBI Agent Morris? - ...'s cousin,
Chloe Morris
Chloe Morris.
她是一名高空特技演员 也是一名冒险者
She's an aerialist, so she's also a risk-taker.
这就是她愿意嫁给我的原因
Says it's why she agreed to marry me.
实际上她常常这么说
She says that a lot, actually.
不过我们很幸福
We're happy, though.
你们幸福就好 对吧
As long as you're happy, right?
但是你们不是大老远跑来祝福我的
But you didn't come all the way down here to congratulate me.
除非你们是的 是吗
Unless you did? Did you?
并不全是 我们在调查Anders Sivac谋杀案
N-Not e-exactly. We're investigating the murder of Anders Sivac.
- 在Griffith公园被发现的那个人吗 - 是的
- The guy they found in Griffith Park? - Yeah.
Griffith Park: 位于洛杉矶西北部 著名的好莱坞英文标牌就在其中
我以为这是ATF的案子
I thought that ATF had that case.
是的 我们帮个忙 你能跟我们说说他吗
Yeah, we're lending a hand. What can you tell us about him?
尸体是在天文台附近的消防道上发现的 他被捅了22刀
Body was found off a fire road near the Observatory. He was stabbed 22 times.
22刀
22 times?
听起来像是私人恩怨
Sounds like this might be personal.
你能确定死亡时间吗
Can you pinpoint time of death?
额 背包客们上午九点发现的尸体
Uh, hikers found the body at 9:00 a.M.,
但是基于空气暴露 血液滞积 我估计是12小时之前
but based on exposure, blood pooling, I'd put it about 12 hours earlier.
那就是枪♥支♥失窃前大约一小时
Which would be about an hour before the guns were stolen.
是啊 要么是生意谈崩了
Yeah. So either this was a deal gone terribly wrong,
要么就是有人发现了Sivac的意图
or somebody found out what Sivac was planning
然后决定杀掉他取而代之
and decided to kill him to take over.
不管怎样 我们需要看看他的尸检报告
Well, either way, we're gonna need to see his files.
确实需要
Yes, we are.
噢是在说我 是吗
Oh, that's me. Right?
时机不太好 不过既然你都来了
Not the best timing, but since you're here,
那就速战速决吧
let's make it quick.
而且这次别脱衣服了
And leave your shirt on this time.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表