我跟你多的是要谈的
I got a lot to catch you up on.
大伙 今天干得不错 不赖
Fine work out there today, everyone, fine work.
- 谢谢你 上将 - 谢谢
- Thank you, Admiral. - Thank you.
我还有点工作得完成 不过
I, uh, have some things I need to finish up, but...
Namazi探员 我可以给你一点在行动中心的主意
Agent Namazi, would love to run some ideas about ops past you.
我在大湖海军基地学到不少技俩
I picked up a few tricks at Naval Station Great Lakes,
我觉得那些套路可以用在特别行动办公室
and I really think they would fit nicely at OSP.
太好了 我们再约
Great. Um, consider it a date.
还有 叫我Fatima吧
And please, call me Fatima.
好的
Okay.
Aliyah
Aliyah.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
前段时间找到这
Found this a while back.
当我听说你要来时 我就把它放在身边
When I heard you were coming in, I brought it in with me.
在基础水下爆破训练时 我把这些带了回去
I took that back when we were in BUD/S.
那个时候你和你♥爸♥认为我们可以改变这个世界
That's when me and your old man thought we were gonna change the world.
嗯
Uh...
不不不 你收下来吧 Aliyah
No, no, no. Keep it, Aliyah.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是没料到 自己会这么挂念洛杉矶
I just didn't think I would miss being home in L.A. This much.
谢谢你 Sam
Thank you, Sam.
自然的
Anytime.
抱歉 我只是在把一些事处理完成
sorry, I was just, uh, finishing something.
不开灯
In the dark.
Namazi探员你有甚么想说的吗
Agent Namazi, is there anything that you'd like to talk about?
那好吧
All right, then.
晚安
Good night.
就是
It's, uh...
就是对我来说 有时我过得很难
it's hard for me, sometimes.
恕我直言 先生
With, uh, with all due respect, sir...
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
也不是海豹突击队
Or a Navy SEAL.
我亦没有个海军陆战队的父亲
I didn't have a Marine dad.
我的人生
I don't have the...
没有像其他队员般
awesome background that the, uh...
的厉害背景
that the rest of this team does, and...
我没办法被枪击 绑♥架♥
I can't get shot or kidnapped and, um...
还处之泰然
and act like everything is fine.
Namazi探员 告诉你一个秘密
Agent Namazi, I'm going to fill you in on a little secret.
这儿没一个是超人
No one here is a superhero.
我们 所有人 都是凡人
We are, all of us, human.
就连我也是
Even me, believe it or not.
我知道 我曾经说过可以给你多长时间回复也可
And I know that I told you you should take as much time as you needed,
但同时我们也人手不足
but today we were shorthanded,
我们的工作环境也非比寻常
and we were working under extraordinary circumstances.
实情是 你主动加入这个圈里
The thing is, you stepped up to the plate.
而这些 这些非我们选择的事
And it's these things-- these-these things that we don't choose...
却成就了我们
that make us who we are.
而且你可是很优秀的探员
And who you are is one damn fine agent.
要是有这种事情发生在你身上时
And on nights like these, you can always resort...
你可以来一杯麦芽威士忌
to a good single malt.
在过去16年的时光我觉得这方法很解压
I find one that's been aged about 16 years to do the trick.
我 我不喝酒的
I, um... I don't really drink, sir.
而那是你可以选择的路
Now, that's something you can choose.
要我说的话 这选择不怎么样
Rather an idiotic choice, in my opinion,
但你随时可以改变主意
but maybe you'll change your mind later.
再看吧
We'll see.
感谢你 上将
Thank you, Admiral.
晚安
Good night again.
抱歉 我以为你睡着了
Sorry. You're supposed to be sleeping.
你需要甚么吗
You need anything?
没有 我只是很高兴你没要医生让我留院
No. I'm, uh, just happy that you didn't let the doctor keep me overnight.
医生懂个啥 对吧
What do doctors know, right?
等等
Hey, um...
Rosa那边有甚么新进展吗
do we... do we know anything about Rosa?
有的 他们说她被带到
Yes. They said that she's gonna get processed
波莫纳的Fairplex联邦接收站
in a federal intake facility at the Fairplex in Pomona.
好
Okay.
会有位案件主任指派给她
She's gonna be assigned to a case officer.
他们会尝试帮助她找到在美国的亲人
They're gonna help her try to find relatives in the U.S.
但他们亦指 要是没找到近亲的话
But they also said, if they can't find any next of kin,
那她就需要被交给寄养父母
then she might need foster parents.
无论如何 我们不能让她被遣返
Okay, whatever happens, we can't let her get sent back.
她无家可归 又举目无亲
She's got nowhere to go. She's got no one to take care of her...
- 我们不能 - 我们 我们是不会袖手旁观的
- We can't... - We're not... we're not gonna let that happen.
我们会一直留意着她
We'll stay on top of it.
我答应你
I promise you.
现在你得好好休息一下
Now, you got to get some sleep.
睡吧
Come on.
你知道我们有多幸运吗
You know how lucky we are?
每天都在想
I think about that every single day.
要是我忘记了 你知道甚么会令我回想过来吗
And if I forget, you know when I do remind myself?
是啥
Hmm?
我醒过来
I wake up
打开眼帘
and I open my eyes...
然后看着你
and I look at you.
我爱你
I love you.
你没出事真的太好了
I'm so excited you're not dead.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表