No, m-my method
是由一个深度冥想开始的
of treating PTSD begins with a deep meditation
我每周六晚都会带领大家一起做
that I lead every Saturday evening.
除了这周 我必须得挪到周日
Except for this week, I had to move it to Sunday,
因为我们把这里租给一个非洲雷鬼乐队搞即兴演奏会
because we rented out the space to an Afro reggae band jam session.
他们非常棒 你们也应该一起来
They're very good. You guys should come.
我们来是为了告诉你这个方法不管用
We're here to tell you your method doesn't work,
因为Adrian Vargas在过量使用LSD之后跳楼身亡了
because Adrian Vargas jumped to his death after overdosingon LSD.
搞什么鬼
What's happening?
我向所有的神祈祷 欢迎他美丽的灵魂
I'm praying to all of the gods to welcome his beautiful soul.
嘿
Hey.
Mahee Mahee 嘿
Mahee Mahee, hey.
喂
Hey.
行了
Okay.
那你的会众呢
What about the, uh, congregation
或者教民还是信众 不管你怎么称呼宗教
or parishioners or flock or whatever this religion calls it?
它是所有伟大宗教的结合体
It's a conglomeration of all the great religions.
我甚至还加入了一些儒家思想
I-I even threw some Confucianism in there.
嗯 这整件事太迷了
Yeah, this whole thing is confusing.
Adrian在你的中心有没有遇到过任何人
Did Adrian encounter anyone at your spiritual center
有可能给他提供非法毒品
that might have provided him with illicit drugs?
不 我有一个非常小
No. I-I have a very small,
紧密而又混杂 正义而又光荣的灵魂
tight-knit pandemonium of, just, glorious souls.
如果有人使用任何违禁药我会知道的
I would know if anybody partook in any illegal contraband.
嗯 听好了 罗非鱼牧师
Yeah, listen here, Reverend Tilapia,
我不知道你能否听出我的语气
I don't know if you can tell by the tone of my voice
或者我给你的评判眼神
or the judgmental squint that I'm giving you,
但我不相信你自以为道德上高人一等的戏码
but I am not buying into this "Holier than thou" Act.
教会伤害的一个典型症状
A classic symptom of "Church hurt."
- 不好意思 什么 - 对精神领袖缺乏信任
- Sorry, what? - A lack of trust in spiritual leaders.
- 我能帮你治好 - 嗯哼
- I can cure that. - Mm-hmm.
现在我问你 Vargas的500美金给他买♥♥到了什么治疗效果
Heard me this.How much healing did Vargas' $500 buy him?
- 那是一笔付款 - 哦 是吗
- That was a payment... - Oh, really?
用于我们一年一度在大熊湖举办的灵魂更新静修
...for our annual spirit renewal retreat at Big Bear.
哦 我找了一个很棒的萨满将会带领我们进行
Oh, I've got a fantastic shaman who is going to be leading us through
一场改变人生的死藤水仪式
a life-changing Ayahuasca ritual.
你们也应该来
You guys should come.
这估计是不可能了
That's probably not gonna happen.
- 嘿 伙计们 - 哦 Fatima
- Hey, guys? - Oh, Fatima.
请告诉我你有证据能证明这个江湖骗子有罪
Please tell me you have something incriminating on this charlatan
好让我能把他关一辈子
so I can lock him up for life.
嗯 他的真名是Emmett Westerhouse
Well, his real name is Emmett Westerhouse,
而教会是他搞过最合法的骗局了
and the church is the most legitimate scam he's ever run.
虽然他的驾照被吊销了 那个活动是真的
Though his driver's license is suspended, the retreat is real.
许可证上有他的名字
His name's on the permit.
要命了
God help us all.
别担心 我来帮你
Don't worry. I got you.
我没看起来那么老 Castor探员 只是扭伤了
I'm not as old as I look, Agent Castor. It's just a sprain.
特别探员Sam Hanna 这位是Callen探员
Special Agent Sam Hanna. This is Agent Callen.
谢谢 Castor
Thanks, Castor.
我保证给我六周 我就能去跑洛杉矶马拉松了
Uh, I promise, give me six weeks, I'll be ready to run the L.A. Marathon.
好吧 谢谢你跑这一趟 Bernhard医生
Well, thank you for coming all this way, Dr. Bernhard.
哦 我需要新鲜的海边空气
Oh, I needed the fresh ocean air.
你想跟我谈谈关于Vargas上士
You wanted to talk to me about Petty Officer Vargas.
听到他死亡的消息时我非常的伤心
I was so sad to hear about his death.
你做他的治疗师有多久了
How long were you his therapist?
令人伤心的是 我们只有过两次治疗
Sadly, we only had two sessions.
我想再多安排一些 但他没回来找我
I wanted to schedule more, but he wouldn't get back to me.
我了解到你对Adrian的诊断结果是创伤后遗症
I understand you diagnosed Adrian with PTSD?
通常情况下我不会泄露隐私信息 但我想帮忙
I usually wouldn't divulge privileged information, but I want to help.
我治疗退伍军人有50年了
I've been treating veterans for 50 years.
我从没见过比他更痛苦的人
I never met someone in more distress.
Vargas上士有没有提到过 对药物或酒精上瘾的问题
Did Petty Officer Vargas ever mention having an addiction to drugs, alcohol?
不 他没有过
No, he didn't.
但就像我说的 他极度渴望缓解
But like I said, he was desperate for relief.
我建议他使用一疗程的抗抑郁药
I recommended a course of antidepressants
甚至试大♥麻♥二酚来使神经平静下来 我知道那能帮到我
or even CBD to calm his nerves. I know it helps me.
但他坚决拒绝吃任何药
But he adamantly refused to take anything.
验尸官报告给我们
The coroner reported to us that he had
他体内有十倍消遣级的LSD量
ten times the recreational dose of LSD in his body.
他们认为或许他
They think that he may have...
不
No.
Bernhard医生
Dr. Bernhard?
上次会面的时候
A-At our last meeting,
我对Vargas上士谈及了一个在圣芭芭拉的诊所用LSD
I referred Officer Vargas to a clinic in Santa Barbara that uses LSD
来治疗创伤后遗症
to treat PTSD.
他们在帮助从战场退伍回来的老兵康复上 有很棒的记录
They have an amazing record of helping returning combat veterans recover.
法医的鉴定报告表明他可能是在家里服用的药物
The coroner's report suggested he took the drugs at home.
嗯 他 他们有一个等候列表 需要一段时间被认证
Well, y... T-They have a waiting list, and-and it can take a while to be admitted.
如果他因为我的建议
What if he decided to try the LSD on his own,
决定自己来试试LSD
based off of my recommendation?
你准备好谈谈了吗
You ready to talk?
谈谈 谈什么
Talk? About what?
当然是案子
How about the case?
哦 对 当然了
Oh, yeah, of course.
嗯 这是我一直在做的
Um, this is what I have been working on.
我做了一种算法来帮忙搞清楚
It's an algorithm that I made to help sort out all
在Renfro拿到货物的同时
of the potential private contractors that were
有哪些潜在的私人承包商也在船上
on the ship at the same time Renfro got the deliveries.
- 然后呢 - 在过去的五个月里
- And? - Well, in the last five months,
845名平民有权限登船
845 civilians had access to the ship.
但我把名单缩小到了32名有可能是供应商的疑犯
But I've narrowed down the list to 32 potential suspects for the supplier.
上将
Admiral?
我这一生 我一直都很享受
All my life, I have enjoyed
凝视这些新应征入伍的男女们双眼
staring into the eyes of newly enlisted servicemen and women.
我父亲 我的祖父
M-My father, my grandfather,
数不尽的和我一起服役的男人女人们
the countless men and women I've served alongside.
和那张照片被拍下的那一天 每个水手
And the day that that picture is taken, every sailor
都能为祖国服务而骄傲
is proud to serve his country.
但然后他们面对了严酷的服役生涯
But then they face the harsh reality of service,
他们或许永远回不到这充满希望的时刻了
and they may never get back to this hopefulness.
呃
Um...
抱歉 先生 列表刚刚缩小到了两名潜在嫌疑人
Sorry, sir, the list has narrowed down to two potential suspects.
Mitchell Tucker和Randall Davis
Mitchell Tucker and Randall Davis.
好 看看和Renfro之间有没有什么联♥系♥ 我们没什么选择了
All right, see if there's a connection to Renfro. We're running out of options.
很感谢你的帮助
Appreciate your help.
所以Bernhard医生推荐的这个诊所
So the clinic that Dr. Bernhard recommended
Vargas上士从来没有联♥系♥过他们
said that Petty Officer Vargas never reached out
也没有在他们的研讨会上出现过
or attended any of their seminars.
而且Renfro发誓从来没有给过他存货
And Renfro swears he didn't give any of his stash to him.
- 我其实是相信他的 - 我也是
- I actually believe him. - Me too.
还是没法帮我们找到那艘船上的供货者
Still doesn't help us find the the supplier on that carrier.
我或许有办法帮到你
I may be able to help with that.
我成功缩小了平民承包商中
I was able to narrow down the list of civilian contractors
有权限去货仓的人的名单
who had access to the carrier to this guy,
Randall Davis
Randall Davis.
这位就是前情报专家Davis中士
Former Intelligence Specialist Second Class Davis, that is.
就在忠诚号♥航♥空♥母舰上
On the USS Allegiance?
直到五年前
Until five years ago.
这和第一次被抓到的LSD案例是同一段时间
That's the same time as the first LSD bust.
- 他就是供货商 - 而他没被抓
- He's the supplier. - But he didn't get busted
他当时的下手方式 和对付Renfro是同一招数
because he set those guys up the same way he set up Renfro.
他为一家打印机修复公♥司♥工作 正在为忠诚号♥服务
He works for a printer repair company that services the USS Allegiance.
但我不认为他是单干的
But I don't think he worked alone.
所以我查了访客记录
So, I looked at the visitor's logs
而至少有四组不同的签名 都以Davis的名字签入
and there are at least four different signatures signed in as Davis.
他人在哪
Where is he now?
我追踪他的车 他人在托伦斯的公♥司♥仓库
I traced his car back to the company's warehouse in Torrance.
好 我们这就过去 叫Rountree和Deeks到那和我们汇合
All right, we'll head over there. Tell Rountree and Deeks to meet us.
给我们申请一张Davis的逮捕令
And get us an arrest warrant for Davis.
收到
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表