好吧
Well,
我想我们已经比搭档更进一步 快要达到朋友的地步了
I think we may have left partner land and are rapidly approaching the friend zone.
来抱抱 来吧
Bring it in. Come on.
拜托 来抱抱 大块头
Come on. Bring it in, big guy.
- 你已经算朋友了 - 这就对了
- You're staying in friend zone. - There you go.
我接受 我接受
I'll take that. I'll take that.
你知道我们该做什么吗 我们应该和Big Wes一起庆祝
You know what we should do? We should celebrate with Big Wes.
怎么说 我确实喜欢上好的日本威士忌
You know, I do love me some good Japanese whiskey.
那些推销活动
Those promo events.
- 多长时间搞一次 - 经常搞
- How often do they happen? - All the time.
你真的需要多出去走走
You really need to get out more.
所以昨晚可能有一家酒类公♥司♥在那里
So a liquor company may have been there last night.
- 是的 有免费的烈酒和模特和 - 和照片
- Yeah, with free shots and models and... - And photos.
唷 漂白剂
Phew. Bleach.
- 还超多 - 是啊
- Lots of it. - Yeah.
凶手一定是把它擦掉了
Killers must have wiped it down.
没有血迹 没有指纹 没办法知道他们去了哪
No blood, no prints, no way to find out where they went.
我们可以查出他们去过哪
Maybe we can find out where they've been.
刚和龙舌兰酒公♥司♥的老板通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the tequila company's owner.
她说给了我们昨晚摄影师的所有资料
She said she gave us everything from the photographer who was there last night.
感谢上帝 我不知道还能承受多少 这太不可思议了
Thank God. I don't know how much more "This is amazing" I can handle.
我开始在想他们族群的一部分人
I'm starting to think there's a whole segment of the population
的整个人生就只是为了活在当下
whose whole function is just to YOLO.
我的意思是 那些人都不工作的吗
I mean, don't these people have jobs?
哦 好的 看这个
Oh, all right. Here we go.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
这是什么
What is it?
我是说 你觉得那像谁?
I mean, who's that look like to you?
一个醒来时宿醉严重 后悔不已的人
Someone who woke up with a bad hangover and a slew of regrets?
说对了 但我实际上指的是她身后的人
Bingo. But I was actually referring to the person behind her.
Hudson少校
Lieutenant Commander Hudson.
在洛杉矶的俱乐部里戴着牛仔帽
Wearing a cowboy hat in a club in Los Angeles
尽管这不是西部乡村之夜
even though it's not Country Western Night.
这是发生了什么
What is happening here?
照片是晚上10点26分拍的
The photo's time-stamped 10:26 p.m.
Lee军士正在那里
Petty Officer Lee was there.
这是个小俱乐部 两个吧台 这说明他肯定见过她
It's a small club, two bars, which means he definitely saw her.
她也一样
And she saw him.
是啊 因为他戴着一顶奇怪的 牛仔帽
Yeah, 'cause he's wearing a freakin' cowboy hat.
他从没对Fatima和Rountree说过在那里的事情
He never said anything to Fatima and Rountree about being there.
犯罪现场鉴定组在来的路上了
CSU's on the way.
找到摄像头了吗
Find any cameras?
整个旧建筑中有两个
Two in this entire old structure.
它们只是为了外观而设计的虚拟摄像头
And they were dummy cams just for looks.
请告诉我你在GPS上幸运地找到了信息
Please tell me you're having better luck with this GPS.
好吧 请定义一下幸运
Yeah, well, define "luck."
我是说 我们有货车的位置记录
I mean, we have the van's location history,
但我不确定这有多大帮助
but I'm not sure how much it helps.
这辆车去过几乎整个洛杉矶
This van's been all over L.A.--
商业地♥产♥ 机场 酒店 甚至开市客
commercial properties, airports, hotels, I mean, even a Costco.
我们能缩小范围吗
Think we can narrow it down?
我不知道
I don't know.
除非我们能尽快找到办法
Unless we can find a way and soon,
否则这些信息都毫无意义
all this info is meaningless.
Hudson指挥官
Commander Hudson.
有什么可以帮你的
How can I help you?
你可以从和我们一起走开始
You can start by coming with us.
这里无处可逃 指挥官 想都别想 好吗
There's nowhere to run, Commander. Don't even think about it, all right?
哦 他在考虑 我说他要向左走
Oh, he's thinking about it. I say he's going left.
听着 别让这个问题变得更难
Look, don't make this any harder than...
呃 哦
Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
你忘了你的包
Forgot your bag.
说了他要去左边
Told you he was going left.
是啊 除了他向右走
Yeah, except he went right.
那是他的左边
Well, his left.
我不知道为什么对你的探员撒谎 我只是
I don't know why I lied to your agents. I just...
我慌了
I panicked.
你是否参与了谋杀Lee军士的行动
Were you involved with the of murder Petty Officer Lee?
当然没有
Of course not.
哦 我想他又慌了
Oh, I think he's panicking again.
我喝了一些酒 仅此而已
I had some drinks, that's it.
海军让我承受了很大的压力
The-the Navy's got me under a lot of pressure.
有时我 出去走走
Sometimes I-I go out,
喝点酒 让人感觉很舒服
have-have a few. Takes the edge off.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥账单
This is my credit card statement.
它也是高征信评级的绝佳营销材料
It's also great marketing material for AA.
如何轻松的在18个月内抹去你的信用评分
How to obliterate your credit score in a breezy 18 months.
这些消费大多是在Big Wes的俱乐部发生的
A lot of those charges were made in clubs owned by Big Wes.
你为什么喜欢那些地方
Any reason why you prefer those places?
没什么 我只是认识他
Not really. I just know him.
认识他
Know him?
从你给他掏腰包的方式来看 我看你们是蛇鼠一窝
The way you've been lining his pockets, I'd say you two are as thick as thieves.
是的 我有些毛病
Yes, I have a problem.
所以我欠了很多钱
And because of it, I owe a lot of money,
但这并不意味着我与Lee军士的谋杀有任何关系
but that doesn't mean I had anything to do with Petty Officer Lee's murder.
但这确实意味着在海军介入并质询之前
But it does mean you wanted to pay off the debt
你想还清债务
before the Navy came in and started asking questions.
让我想想
let me think.
几十年的加班费
A few decades of OT
与偷窃像海军导弹技术这样的高价值东西相比
versus stealing something highly valuable like the Navy's missile technology.
这是个难题
That's a toughie.
是你从她的终端下载的 对吗
It was you who downloaded it from her terminal, wasn't it?
然后你把它卖♥♥给了Big Wes
Then you took it and sold it to Big Wes?
我只是觉得他是个热爱军队的人
I just thought he was a guy who loved the military.
他一直邀请我去他的俱乐部
He kept inviting me to his clubs.
酗酒 吸毒 女人
Booze, drugs, women.
我停不下来
I couldn't stop.
但这种乐趣是有代价的
But that kind of fun came at a price.
是啊 像一瓶龙舌兰酒这种便宜的东西要700美元
Yeah. Like, 700 bucks for a bottle of tequila, the cheap stuff.
女士们不喜欢便宜的东西
The ladies don't like the cheap stuff.
记在你的账上
Ran up your tab,
然后给Big Wes写下欠条
then Big Wes called in the debt.
你付不起
You couldn't pay.
他威胁说要举报我
He threatened to report me.
我将失去一切
I would have lost everything.
所以我告诉了他这个项目
So I told him about the project.
他说他可以卖♥♥掉技术来弥补我的欠款
He said he could sell the technology to cover what I owed,
甚至给我一些额外的钱
even give me a few bucks on-on the side.
我昨晚把项目给了他
I ga... I gave it to him last night.
Lee军士在那里做什么
What was Petty Officer Lee doing there?
当她回到办公室后 肯定发现了我所做的
When she came back to the office, she must have found out what I did,
然后跟踪我到俱乐部
followed me to the club.
她质问我
She confronted me.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
但她已经知道了
But she already knew.
我试图阻止她离开 但我还没来得及
I tried to stop her from leaving, but before I could...
Big Wes抓住了她
Big Wes grabbed her
然后一名海军军士被杀了
and had her killed, a Navy petty officer,
你的下属 被杀了
your subordinate... murdered.
你无动于衷 像个懦夫
You said nothing, you did nothing, like a coward.
他要卖♥♥给谁
Who's he selling it to?
看看你
Look at you.
害怕他
Scared of him.
你知道还有谁害怕吗
You know who else is scared?
她留下的小女孩
That little girl that she left behind.
想知道她妈妈现在在哪里
Wondering where her mom is right now.
那是小女孩拥有的一切 而你从她那里夺走了
That was all that little girl had, and you took that from her.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know any names.
我只知道他的买♥♥家很危险
I just know the people he's selling it to are really dangerous.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, yeah? How do you know that?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表