My money says he'll pull through this just fine.
- 你觉得我做的事很蠢 - 确实蠢
- You think what I did was pretty stupid. - It was.
但不由我来评判
But I'm not one to judge.
必须要这样做
It had to be done.
过去两年 亚裔被打被骂
For the past two years, Asian Americans have been beaten, yelled at.
甚至被人用泼酸
Even had acid poured on them.
对我们的老弱下手是要付出代价的
There needs to be a cost paid for going after our elders and the weak.
你是一名抢劫凶案组精英警探
You're an elite RHD detective.
你可以利用合法的手段来追捕这些人
Now, you could have gone after these people and stayed on the right side of the law.
他们需要为打伤我父亲付出代价
They needed to pay for hurting my dad,
而我有能力和手段来杀鸡儆猴
and I had the skills and means to make an example of them.
我不能错失这个机会
I couldn't let that opportunity pass.
- 我实现了我的目的 - 什么目的
- I accomplished what I set out to. - And what was that?
我的手♥机♥里有一段那两个懦夫在汽车修理厂的视频
There's a video on my phone of those two cowards at the auto body shop.
他们可没有在背后踹我父亲
Let's just say they aren't the two tough guys
并打倒他时威风了
that kicked my dad in the back and beat him down.
我把视频发在了一堆社交账号♥上
I posted it to a bunch of social media accounts
就在你的队伍逮捕我之前大概30秒
about 30 seconds before your team arrested me.
所以你牺牲了你的事业就为了拍视频
So, you sacrificed your career to make a video?
他们需要明白攻击我们是要付出代价的
They needed to see that there are consequences when they attack us.
我们不只是他们自以为能随便针对 沉默 温顺的模范少数族裔
We're not just the silent, docile, model minority type that they think they're targeting.
现在视频已经火遍全网了
By now, the video's gone viral.
哪怕有一次殴打行为因为
And if just one of these beatings never happens
某些种族主义懦夫看到视频后 决定三思
because some racist coward sees it and thinks twice
而没有去殴打一名年长亚裔
about beating an elderly Asian American person...
那我能接受这些后果
...then I am good with those consequences.
武士道 即为凛然赴死之道
"The way of the warrior is a resolute acceptance of death."
宫本武藏
Miyamoto Musashi.
父亲
Dad?
嘿老爹 是我Jack 我就在这里
Hey, Pops. It's me, Jack. I'm right here.
儿子
Son.
- 你抓到他们了吗 - 抓到了
- Did you arrest them? - Yeah.
这位是
This man, this is...
Kilbride上将
This is Admiral Kilbride.
他的团队抓到了他们
He and his team, they found them.
那些混♥蛋♥要进监狱了
Those punks are going to jail.
不 不
No. No.
稍息 中尉 稍息
Easy, Lieutenant. As you were.
不需要敬礼
There is no need for that.
这是我的荣幸
It's my honor.
干得好 孩子
Good work, son.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 我累了 - 当然 老爹
- I'm tired. - Sure, Pops.
休息吧
Just rest.
谁是73岁
Who is 73-year-old
Craig Tanaka中尉
Lieutenant JG Craig Tanaka?
求你了 让我们走吧哥们 我只想回家
Please, let us go, man. I just want to go home, please.
拿出男人的样子 儿子 别怂
Man up, son. Stop whining. Now.
Tanaka中尉是谁
Who is Lieutenant JG Tanaka?
- 是我们打的那个人 - Billy住口
- The guy we beat up. - Billy, shut up!
对不起
Sorry!
好吧 住手
Okay! Stop.
是不是你们两个混♥蛋♥殴打了Tanaka中尉
Did you sucker punch and beat down Lieutenant JG Tanaka?
是 是 对不起哥们 这不该发生的
Yes! Yes. I'm so sorry, man. It should have never happened.
放我们走吧
Just let us go.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表