Well, she's an adult. Okay?
你不能监视她的生活
You cannot be surveilling your sister's life.
听着 我就是想确认一下她有否从他房♥子里安全出来
Look, I just wanted to make sure that she got out of the guy's house safely.
她出来的时候你不会把她截住了吧
Please don't tell me that you busted her on her walk of shame?
好吧 这 不
Okay. It... No.
好吧我不再说了
And I-I'm not talking about this anymore.
- 我之后有空再跟她聊 会 - 别 别这样
- I'm just gonna talk to her later and it'll be... - You know what? No.
这大错特错了 好吗
This is a whole world of wrong, okay?
她要是想让你知道
If she wants you to know,
这个男人很特别 那她会告诉你的
and this guy is special, then she'll let you know.
你现在得把你的妹妹
It's time for you start treating your sister
当作成年女性来看待了
like the grown woman she is.
好吗 怪蜀黍
Okay, Uncle Creepy?
呃 自杀 滥用毒品
Uh, suicide, drug abuse.
军队里很多人都在挣扎
So many in our military are struggling.
Vargas只是悲剧中的一朵浪花
Vargas is just one of a wave of tragedies.
咱们没去调查他的死因 我现在有点生气
I'm actually kind of pissed we're not investigating his death.
咱们无能为力
Well, there's nothing we can do about that.
咱们能做的就是在下一个人受伤害之前
What we can do is stop the supply of drugs
切断毒品供应
going on board that carrier before someone else gets hurt.
忠诚号♥是世界上战斗力最强的舰船之一
USS Allegiance is one of the most powerful warships in the world.
舰船加上用LSD的船员
You add sailors on LSD,
绝对会是灾难
you got a recipe for disaster.
更何况这还直指国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Mm, not to mention a direct threat to our national security.
Kilbride有件事说得对
If Kilbride is right about one thing,
我才不需要谨慎呢
I do not give a damn about being discreet.
谨慎即大勇
"The better part of valor is discretion."
福斯塔夫
Falstaff?
亨利四世
Henry IV?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
噢 这是 小测验吗 让我猜是谁说的
Oh, this is, like, a little quiz? I'm supposed to guess who said it?
你快折磨死我了 孩子们
You're killing me, Smalls.
这句是《沙地传奇》里面的
That was from The Sandlot.
Renfro和Vargas是室友 他可能是从Renfro那里拿到毒品的
Renfro and Vargas were bunkmates, so he most likely got the drugs from Renfro.
得让Renfro开口
We need Renfro to talk.
什么 夜市灯
Wait, market lights?
我要搞一个安静的地方 不是什么巴斯托的墨西哥卷饼摊
I'm going for a place of quiet serenity, not a taco stand in Barstow.
你就不害怕把花♥园♥铺上沙子之后
You're not afraid that Kensi's not gonna let you live there anymore
Kensi会把你赶出去住吗
after you replace her garden with rakes and sand?
她的花♥园♥吗 就那俩枯死了的番茄梗
Her garden? You mean her two dead tomato stalks?
听我说
Listen,
我真的很爱她
I love that woman more than anything,
可是她的园艺技能 怎么说呢 杂鱼级
but her green thumb is more of a, how do you say, a puce.
哇 好狠
Ooh, that's cold.
好吧 我永远不会当着她脸说的
Well, I'm never actually gonna say that to her in person.
是的 希望不会
Yeah, I hope not.
看 你学到了很多婚姻小知识
See, you got a lot to learn about marriage.
因为婚姻 我的朋友 全部与交流有关
'Cause marriage, my friend, is all about communication.
这样的话 我会通过眼神交流
And in this case, I am gonna communicate visually
非言语上的东西
what I am not able to verbally.
当你展现这一切时我能在旁边看么
Can I be there when you show her?
呃 只是为了婚姻指导
Uh, just for marital instruction?
哇哦 你觉得他和别人交过手 还是自己决定跳的
Wow, you think this was a fight or a solo performance?
好吧 洛杉矶到的时候 门锁着 还从里面绕了铁链
Well, the door was locked and chained from the inside when LAPD arrived,
所以除非有人跟他爬过了阳台
so unless somebody climbed out over the balcony after him...
呃 致幻剂能够诱发欣快♥感♥ 联觉
Well, LSD can cause feelings of euphoria, synesthesia,
感受到自己在宇宙中的位置
understanding your place in the universe,
或者能够导致极端的偏执和可怕的幻觉
or it can cause extreme paranoia and horrible hallucinations.
你有过经验么
You talking from experience?
呃 我的确在火人节做过卧底
Well, I did work undercover at Burning Man.
是的
Yeah.
卧底 是的
"Undercover." Right.
为什么人类这么不信任他人
Why is that so hard for people to believe?
好吧 我是实话实说的 伙计 我这辈子都用过违禁药物
Yeah, I'll be honest with you, man, I've never done an illicit drug in my life.
当我在LAPD工作的时候 很多人通过自我药疗以应对工作
When I worked LAPD, a lot of those guys were self-medicating to deal with the job,
而我发誓
and I vowed
要以一种不同的方式应对我的问题
to handle my problems in a very different way.
呃 什么方式 表演曲子么
Mm, what, show tunes?
好吧 永远不要低估Sondheim那错综复杂的旋律中的舒缓声音
Well, never underestimate the soothing sound of Sondheim's intricate melodies.
Stephen Joshua Sondheim: 美国音乐剧词曲作者 电影配乐家 号♥称概念音乐剧鼻祖
我知道它救了我一两次
I know it's saved me once or twice.
看看这个
Check this out.
游戏市场上你能买♥♥到的最高端的电脑之一
One of the highest-end laptops on the gaming market you can buy.
好吧 如果你喜欢一号♥门后面的东西
Well, if you like what's behind door number one,
你会爱上二号♥门后面的物品的
then you are going to love what's behind door number two.
Oculus Quest 2
Oculus Quest 2.
Facebook出品的虚拟现实头盔
- 是的 - 那 Vargas一定是位重度游戏玩家
- Yeah. - Yo, Vargas must have been a serious gamer.
Sam和Callen正在和Renfro谈
Sam and Callen are talking to Renfro now.
如果他和Vargas保持联♥系♥的话
If he remained close with Vargas,
我们可能在他电脑里找到什么 足以撬开Renfro的嘴巴
maybe we can find something in his computer that'll help them convince Renfro to talk.
特别探员Sam Hanna 这位是探员Callen
Special Agent Sam Hanna. This is Agent Callen.
所以 根据军事法庭对你的指控
So, according to the charges in your court-martial,
你给你的同事 情报上士Lee Perry和Soraci
you are responsible for supplying your fellow Intelligence Petty Officers Lee,
提供致幻剂
Perry and Soraci with LSD.
我们不是想嗨 或者迷幻一下
We weren't trying to get high or hallucinate.
我们只使用微剂量
We only microdosed.
恐怕这没什么区别
I'm afraid I don't see the difference.
我在忠诚号♥上的第一份工作
My first assignment on the USS Allegiance
是一项分♥析♥我们对手之一的加密信♥号♥♥的特殊项目
was a special project analyzing the encrypted signals of one of our adversaries.
这份工作需要更强的能力以快速传递信息
The job requires a heightened ability to disseminate information at a rapid pace.
我需要外来帮助来集中精神
I needed help focusing.
而有人建议尝试下LSD
And somebody recommended trying LSD.
谁建议的
Who recommended?
不记得了
I don't remember.
可能是任何人
It could have been anybody.
我不是在船上得到LSD的第一人
I'm not the first person to score LSD on the ship.
冷战时期 军方实际上批准了迷幻剂实验
During the Cold War, the U.S. military actually sanctioned experimentation of psychedelics.
他们还试过训练蝙蝠投掷凝固汽油弹呢
They also tried to train bats to drop napalm.
也不是很有效
That didn't work out so well, either.
你和上士Varges曾一起做过情报工作
You and Petty Officer Vargas were in intelligence together.
他也摄入了微剂量么
Did he microdose as well?
Vargas
Vargas?
不可能 他是我所知最循规蹈矩的水手
Not a chance. He's one of the most by-the-book sailors I know.
他和这事儿有什么关系么
What does he have to do with this?
Adrian Vargas因为使用迷幻剂跳楼自杀了
Adrian Vargas recently jumped to his death while high on LSD.
你卖♥♥过毒品给他么
Did you sell him the drugs?
或者你们两个有相同的供应商
Maybe you two had the same supplier?
没 我
No, I...
我从未给过Adrian任何毒品
I never gave Adrian any drugs.
而且我也没有供应商
And I don't have a supplier.
毒品并不会从天而降 Renfro上士
Drugs don't just fall out of the sky, Petty Officer Renfro.
它们一定有个来源 谁给的你
They had to come from somewhere. Who gave them to you?
这正是我试图告诉所有人的
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone.
我不知道
I have no idea.
腿好了么 Namazi探员
All healed up, Agent Namazi?
呃
Uh...
没完全 我只是想试试脚
Not exactly. I was just taking the old leg out for a test run.
不过我的医生还是希望我再过一个月才上前线
But my doctor still wants me to stay out of the field for another month or so.
嗯
Mm.
呃 抱歉 上将 是 呃 Rountree探员
Uh, excuse me, Admiral. It's, um, Agent Rountree.
我一会儿过来
I'll check in later.
而且 呃 Namazi探员
And, uh, Agent Namazi,
我的大门是敞开的
my door is always open.
也就是说 一旦你想聊聊的话
That is, in case you want to talk.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
嘿 Rountree
Hey, Rountree.
时机恰好 我 呃 刚刚和Sam和Callen谈过
Perfect timing. I, uh, just spoke with Sam and Callen,
Renfro还是坚持他的故事
and Renfro is sticking to his story.
好的 我也觉得他会这样
Well, I had a feeling he might.
我正在搜索Vargas的电脑
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表