I'm searching through Vargas' computer right now,
而距今为止 实际上并没有任何证据
and so far, there's literally no evidence
表明他在离开船后与Renfro有任何联♥系♥
that he had any contact with Renfro after he left the ship.
哦 我的天啊 太疯狂了 我的朋友
Oh, my God. This, my friend, is crazy.
那是什么
What is that?
Deeks的VR初体验
That would be Deeks having his first VR experience.
等等 我在哪儿 我的脚在哪儿
Hold on, where am I? Where are my feet?
哎
Ow.
如果Renfro讲的是真话 Vargas可能是自己买♥♥的毒品
If Renfro's telling the truth, Vargas might have bought these drugs himself.
呃 迷幻剂 是A类麻醉剂
Well, LSD is a Class A narcotic,
并在在暗网中到处都是
and it's moving all over the dark web.
呃 伙计们 究竟什么 什么是我该在这儿找的
Uh, guys, what-what exactly am I supposed to be looking for in here?
找某个一起玩儿的人
Look for anyone he might have been playing with.
呃 他们用的是玩家代号♥
Uh, they would've been be using gamertags.
检查洋葱服务器
Check for an Onion Router server.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
嘿 你 收到 呃 你妹妹的消息了么
Hey, did you, um, hear back from your sister?
没 而且我决定不打给她
Nope, and I decided I'm not gonna call her.
就像你说的 等到她准备好跟我讲的时候 她会打给我的
Like you said, when she's ready to talk to me, she'll call me.
好吧 我 我的意思是 让她告诉你关于男朋友的事儿
Well, I-I meant let her tell you about her boyfriend,
- 而你应该 - Fatima Fatima
- but I mean, you should... - Fatima, Fatima.
看 现在我不需要任何建议
Look, I don't need any advice right now,
如果我发现了什么 我会打给你
and if we find anything, I'll call you.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天 感觉超负荷了
My God, that is sensory overload.
实话讲 我不觉得他有别人联机
I'll be honest, I don't think he was playing with anybody
也没有线上对手 更像是单机的
or against anybody, it's more of a loner thing.
哦 看看这个《自爱说》
Oh, look at this. Self-Love Speak.
别介意我看一下
Don't mind if I do.
等等
Wait.
查查这个
Check this thing out.
看起来像是魔法城♥堡♥的会员卡
Looks like a membership card for the Magic Castle.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
所以
So...
Vargas的电脑里没有洋葱服务器
Vargas did not have a TOR server on his computer.
这说明他和卖♥♥家不用暗网交流
That means he wasn't using the dark web to communicate with his supplier.
是的 但是他出现在很多寻找PTSD疗法的聊天室中
Yeah, but he was in a lot of these chat rooms looking for cures for PTSD.
哦 等一下 回滚到下面
Oh, wait. Scroll back down to the bottom.
看那个
Look at that.
那个 不可能是巧合
That... cannot be a coincidence.
水瓶座时代就是现在
"The Age of Aquarius is now"?
不管这哥们是谁 他肯定是《长发》的粉丝
Whoever this dude is, he's obviously a fan of Hair.
谁的头发
Whose hair?
不 不 音乐剧《长发》
No, no, the-the musical Hair.
那是什么
What's that?
那是 什么
What's that?
您好
Hello?
你们是警♥察♥么
Are you cops?
不 我们是NCIS的
No. We're NCIS.
Adrian的死不是自杀
Adrian's death wasn't a suicide.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
因为我知道谁杀了他
Because I know who killed him.
你怎么认识上士Vargas的
How did you know Petty Officer Vargas?
我住在三楼
I live on the third floor,
并且我在他搬进来一周后和他开始约会
and Adrian and I started dating about a week after he moved in.
他是心肠最好的人
He was the sweetest man.
那么 谁杀了他
So, who killed him?
美国海军
The United States Navy.
就是他们
That's who.
- 海军 - 他 他们把他推向了崩溃边缘
- The Navy? - T-They pushed him over the edge.
大约一年前 他几乎死于船上的一场火灾
About a year ago, he almost died in a fire on a ship.
- 呃 航♥空♥母舰 - 科曼奇号♥
- Um, the USS - Comanche.
- 是的 - 是的 16名其他船员死于那场火灾
- Yeah. - Yeah, 16 other sailors died in that same fire.
然后他们把他转移到忠诚号♥航♥空♥母舰上
And then they transferred him over to the USS Allegiance,
哪怕是他在与焦虑和抑郁抗争
even though he was struggling with anxiety and depression.
我的意思是 他睡不着
I mean, he couldn't sleep,
他几乎无法适应甲板下狭小 密闭的空间
he could barely get used to the small, confined spaces below deck.
我的意思是 一年多了
I mean, it took over a year
才有人正视他问题的严重性
before anyone took his issues seriously.
你知道他是否在离开后得到了帮助
Do you know if he was getting help while he was on leave?
是的 他在看这儿的一位治疗师
Yeah. He was seeing a therapist here.
一位治疗师 呃 他的档案中没这个记录
A therapist, uh, that wasn't in his file.
这是我们最近分手的原因
That's why we took a break recently.
我的意思是 他最终被诊断为PTSD
I mean, he'd finally been diagnosed with PTSD
然后他需要花一些时间
and he wanted to take some time to...
找回自己
get himself together.
当发现他尸体的时候 他体内有致幻剂
When they found his body, there was LSD in his system.
不 那不可能
No, that-that's impossible.
为什么不可能
Why is that impossible?
他的父亲 他挣扎于毒品与酒精中
His father-- he struggled with drugs and alcohol.
Adrian绝对不会碰任何毒品的
Adrian never would have taken any drugs.
他的身体里怎么可能测出有迷幻药呢
I mean, LSD in his system?
他连酒不肯喝
He didn't even drink.
我告诉你 Adrian绝对是被杀的
I'm telling you, someone killed Adrian.
Renfro绝不是第一个被抓到的海员
Renfro definitely isn't the first sailor to get busted.
忠诚号♥一直有迷幻药滥用问题
The USS Allegiance has had an ongoing problem with LSD use.
大概五年前 八名海员被指控
About five years ago, eight sailors were charged
持有多种毒品 其中包括迷幻药
with possession of a multitude of drugs, LSD included.
那他们查到了是谁把迷幻药带到船上的吗
Did they ever figure out who brought the drugs on board back then?
我跟随舰的NCIS探员谈过
I spoke with NCIS Agent Afloat,
显然 毒品是从天而降的
and apparently, they fell out of space.
海员们完全搞不懂毒品是从哪里来的
The sailors have no idea where the drugs came from.
Renfro也是一样的说法
Yeah, it's the same as Renfro.
他说自己不是第一个在船上弄到迷幻药的人
He said he wasn't the first person to score LSD on the ship.
他认为迷幻药很安全的想法背后 一定有原因
There had to be a reason why he thought the LSD was safe.
在Vargas的部门里有人有滥用嫌疑吗
Anyone in Vargas' department suspected of using?
三名海员已经承认了使用过迷幻药
Three sailors actually admitted to using LSD,
但是他们自愿进入疗养院戒断并进行尿液常规检查
but they voluntarily checked themselves into a rehab and a urinalysis screening program.
这个消息可能在意料之中
This won't surprise you,
但是Perry Soraci和Lee上士
but Officers Perry, Soraci and Lee
都说出了完全相同的口供
all gave the exact same story.
你的朋友们都说你是把毒品带过来的人
Your buddies all say you were the one that bought the drugs
并且强迫他们尝试的
and pressured them into experimenting.
他们不会这么说的
They wouldn't say that.
Perry刚有了个儿子 和我一样
Perry just had a son, like me.
他知道回到我孩子身边对我来说有多重要
He knew how important it was for me to get back to my kid.
是吗 行吧 Perry上士还说听到过你吹嘘
Yeah? Well, Petty Officer Perry also said he heard you bragging about
卖♥♥毒品赚了很多钱
how much money you made off the sale of the drugs.
如果你对我们隐瞒了什么
If there's anything you haven't told us,
现在是坦白的最好机会
now would be a pretty good time to come clean.
当我在忠诚号♥上驻扎的时候
When I got stationed on the USS Allegiance,
情报部门对我「热烈欢迎」了
the Intelligence Department rolled out the welcome wagon.
你是说他们捉弄了你吗
You mean they hazed you.
不算是很过分的
It wasn't too bad.
更像是入会宣誓仪式
More like pledging.
Lee Perry和Soraci上士也参与了吗
Were Petty Officers Lee, Perry and Soraci involved?
他们是领头的
They were in charge.
他们每天给我布置任务
They handed out my duties each day.
这些任务里是否包括买♥♥迷幻药呢
Did any one of those duties include buying LSD?
他们没有叫我买♥♥任何东西
They didn't tell me to buy anything.
一天傍晚 我在行李架上发现一张字条
One evening, I found a note on my rack
指示我去一个地方取包裹
telling me where to pick up a package.
我以为是和入会有关的事情
I thought it had something to do with the pledging,
所以我遵从了指示
so I followed the assignment.
但是当我把包裹带回卧铺区的时候
But when I brought the package back to the berthing area,
他们都不知道我在说什么
no one knew what I was talking about.
包裹里有一张字条
There was a note inside,
解释了每次吃多少
explaining how much to take
以及想要更多的话 怎样安排送货
and how the deliveries would work if I wanted more.
你指望我们相信这个故事吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表