There was a remedial learning and training program
投资推进了一个
launched under the guise of the Department of Education,
补救性学习和训练计划
but it was CIA funded.
我没参与 但Hetty在里面
I wasn't involved, but Hetty was.
它叫Drona计划
It was called the Drona Project.
- 我想Hetty - 再见
- I think Hetty was... - Bye.
那么
So...
你想喝点什么
do you have anything to drink?
伏特加
Vodka.
保佑保佑 砰
No whammies. Boom.
37度 很好呃 Debartolo军士
98.7. Good work, uh, Petty Officer Debartolo.
还是没有公告
Still no announcement.
是啊 海军有一套自己的办事方法
Yeah, well, the Navy has their own way of doing things.
我觉得咱们得再去看看
I think we should go re-check out the area
小孩被发现的地方 没准能发现他们没注意到的
where the baby was found 'cause maybe they missed something.
- 你不想再按名单排查船员了吗 - 没错
- You don't want to keep going through the crew list? - Yeah.
你接着来 我去那边再看看
You keep doing this, I'm gonna go re-check the area.
- 我继续干这个 - 然后我去
- I'll just keep doing this. - And I'll go...
- 那一片看看 - 嗯哼
- Go check out the area. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
你们好 女士们 麻烦各位报名字然后我来量体温
Hello, ladies. Can I take your names and your temperatures?
很快就好
Just gonna take a second.
啊 教训 下次
Ah, note to self, next time,
先说自己是NCIS的 亲爱的
lead with NCIS. Baby?
Kensi 你是不是在这边啊
Kensi? Please tell me you're down here some place
我可是不知道自己在哪
'cause I have no idea where I am.
而且还不知道怎么回去
I have no idea how to get back.
嗨 回来 史酷比
Hey. Back it up, Scooby.
哈 我就知道能找到你
Hah. Knew I'd find you.
即便有这么多铁家伙
Even through these tons of steel,
我的感觉依然很灵敏
my wolf senses can't be denied.
哇哦
Wow.
我可明白咱们的神秘母亲为什么选这里了
I can see why our mystery mother chose down here.
这儿一股很久没人的味道
It's like an '80s Ralph Lauren po...
Kens
Kens.
她有脉搏
She's got a pulse.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
她怎么样了
How is she?
嗯 他们还在努力让她的情况稳定下来
Ah, they're still working on stabilizing her.
她是Sofia Addison下士
She's been identified as Petty Officer Third Class Sofia Addison,
根据大家的说法 她是名模范船员
and by all accounts, she's a model sailor.
不过 她现在大量失血 感染了脓毒症
Unfortunately, she's lost a lot of blood, she's battling sepsis,
现在正在输血
but she's been given a transfusion,
医生也给了抗生素
and they're pumping her with antibiotics.
所以 她还没有脱离危险
So, she's not out of the woods yet.
是的 但要不是你们 她可能已经死了
No, but she'd probably be dead if it wasn't for you two,
- 所以 谢谢 - 不用客气
- so... thank you. - Of course.
好的 我需要向船长汇报
Okay. I have to go brief the skipper.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. -Thank you.
我们应该早点找到她
We should've found her sooner.
- 怎么早点 - 我不知道
- How? - I don't know,
Deeks 但我们本该早点的 要是她挺不过来怎么办
Deeks, but we should have. What if she doesn't make it?
听着 这不在我们的控制范围
See, that's out of our hands now.
我们能做的是确认父亲的身份 因为孩子 看着我
All we can do is help identify the father 'cause that baby-- look at me--
孩子需要父亲
that baby's gonna need a dad.
- 我痛恨这个案子 - 我知道
- I hate this case. - I know.
谁能想到对坏人开枪反而更容易些
Who thought it'd be easier just to get shot at by bad guys?
我们能帮你什么吗 水手
Can we help you, sailor?
呃 不用
Uh, no.
长官 我只是想了解船上同伴的最新消息
Ma'am, I was just hoping to get an update on one of my shipmates.
我听说她被带到这儿了
I was told she was brought here.
Addison下士么
Petty Officer Addison?
是的 先生 你知道她怎么样了么
Yes, sir. Have you heard how she's doing?
不太好
She's doing not great.
严重么 发 发生什么了
Seriously? W-What happened?
Elger 呃 你们两个是多好的朋友
How good of friends were you two, um, Elger?
真的很好的朋友 女士
Really good friends, ma'am.
你们在谈恋爱么
You guys in a relationship?
- 恋爱 - 性关系呢
- A relationship? - Having sex?
不 女士 我 不是这样的
No, ma'am, I-it wasn't like that.
你确定么 Elger
Are you sure about that, Elger?
Sofia躺在那里 是由于昨晚生下早产儿的并发症
Sofia's in there right now due to complications from giving birth to a premature baby last night.
一个 一个婴儿 抱歉
A-A baby? Sorry....
Sofia有了个孩子
Sofia had a baby?
我们做了DNA测试 所以确认谁是父亲只是时间问题
We had a DNA test, so it's only a matter of time before we figure out who the father is.
你能 主动提供你的DNA用于测试么
Would you be... willing to volunteer your DNA for testing?
- 完全可以 - 好吧
- Absolutely. - Okay
所以 要是你不是父亲的话 你觉得谁会是父亲
so in case you're not the father, do you have any idea who might be?
- 在船上他有男朋友么 - 没有
- Does she have a boyfriend on board? - No.
已经回家的呢
Anybody back home?
没
Nope.
你好像非常确定
You seem very certain of that.
好吧 她非常没有安全感 非常惧怕男人
Well, she was very insecure and pretty intimidated by men.
但是她不惧怕你 你觉得是什么原因
But she wasn't intimidated by you, so why do you suppose that is?
因为我们是朋友
Because we're friends.
而且因为我是同性恋
And probably because I'm gay.
她和酷儿相处的很好 但和直男不太好
She got along well with the queer guys, but not so much the straight dudes.
事实上 她甚至申请过免除护送任务
In fact, she even requested to be excused from escort duty.
抱歉 那是 那是 那是什么
I'm sorry, what-what-what is that?
初级指挥官们 偶尔会接到照顾来访平民的任务
The junior command members occasionally get tasked with babysitting visiting civilians,
以保证平民不会走失 坠海
so they don't get lost, fall overboard,
或者被吸入喷射引擎
or get sucked into a jet engine.
上将
Admiral.
好消息 目前为止
Good news, for once.
Kensi和Deeks找到了那位母亲
Kensi and Deeks found the mother.
一旦她的状况稳定就会被转运到圣迭戈海军医院
They're gonna transport her to San Diego Naval hospital as soon as she's stable.
干的好
Well done.
我能传达给他们么 长官
Can I pass that on to them, sir?
当然可以 Namazi探员
You certainly can, Agent Namazi.
嘿
Hey.
呃 嘿 呃
Uh, hey, um...
你看过《上帝的女儿》吗
Have you seen Agnes of God?
1985年电影
也许吧 他们帮爱丽丝囚徒暖场的吗
Maybe. They open for Alice in Chains?
Alice in Chains: 20世纪90年代重要的Grunge摇滚乐队
不 是一部根据修女生孩子的戏剧的改编电影
No. It's a movie based on a play in which a nun has a baby
在修道院里 她坚持认为是处♥女♥分娩
in a convent, and she insists that it's a virgin birth.
哦 老一套
Oh, that old chestnut.
呃 我
Well, I'm...
我开始觉得Addison下士可能是 呃 我们的Agnes
I'm starting to feel like Petty Officer Addison might be, you know, our Agnes.
- 什么 Agnes抛弃了她的孩子么 - 是的
- What, did Agnes abandon her baby? - Yup.
等下 什么 真的么
Wait, what? Really?
我的意思是 这就是电影的全部
I mean, that's the whole point of the movie.
- 然后呢 - 然后什么
- And? - And what?
- 然后发生什么了 - 我不知道 我记得
- And what happens? - I don't know. I remember
Anne Bancroft在抽烟 一些修女在滑冰
Anne Bancroft smoking, some nuns are skating,
Anne Bancroft: 1931-2005 美国女演员、导演、编剧 电影《Agnes of God》的主演
然后我不记得电影的结尾了
and then I don't remember the end of the movie.
- 你不记得电影的结尾了 - 是的
- You don't remember the end of the movie? - No.
你是世界上最糟糕的说书人
You are the world's worst storyteller.
- 你在说什么 - 我以为会有
- What're you talking about? - I thought this was gonna be...
不 我只是在说 故事的关键是
No, I'm just saying, the key to a story
有某种结尾
is to have some sort of ending...
- 某种 - 随便吧 要是有
- of some kind... - Whatever. If there was...
Carnes船长说那孩子多大 多少周
How old did Captain Carnes say that baby was? How many weeks?
- 差不多27周 怎么了 - 那可以追溯到八月下旬 那
- About 27 weeks. Why? - Which would put it late August, which...
- 呃 - 呃 根据这份排班表
- Yeah. - Yeah, according to this duty roster,
她那时候在护送平民承包商
she's still escorting civilian contractors around the ship.
我们知道她痛恨做这个
Which we know she hated to do.
也许不止这些
Maybe it goes beyond that.
是的 豁免请求将她从任务中移除了
And it does. Exemption request to remove her from the task.
根据她同伴Elger的说法
According to her shipmate, Elger,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表