Okay.
我去和Rountree合作 看看是否能找到Meyer
I'll work with Rountree, see if we can find Meyer.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna...
我们需要小心行事
we need to proceed with caution.
Collins将军非常有权势 并且政♥治♥人脉很广
General Collins is incredibly powerful and politically well-connected.
如果走错一步 我们两人的职业生涯可以就此终结
It can mean both of our careers if we misstep on this.
明白了
Understood.
好 坐我的车去
All right. We'll take my car.
我们约在半个小时后见面
Our appointment is in half an hour.
- 长官 - Namazi探员
- Sir? - Ah. Agent Namazi.
我们刚刚接到Harvey Case州长办公室的电♥话♥
We just received a call from the office of Governor Harvey Case.
亚利桑那州州长打给我
The governor of Arizona called me?
是的长官 他的助手说州长急切需要
Yes, sir. His aide said that the governor urgently needed
与你谈论对Collins将军调查一事的性质和范围
to speak to you about the nature and scope of your inquiry into General Collins.
- 动作真是迅速 - 是啊
- That didn't take long. - No, it did not.
好吧 接过来 请把空间留给我
All right, put him through. Let me have the room, please.
Case州长 近来如何
Governor Case, how are you?
所以州长说了什么
So, what did the governor have to say?
我们还是要和Collins见面
We're still interviewing Collins.
如果不堵车我们就能赶得上
We can make it if there's no traffic.
- 然后呢 - 他想让我们极其谨慎地处理
- And? - He wants us to proceed with extreme sensitivity.
噢他也担心将军是否自在
Oh, he's also worried about the general's comfort.
似乎将军已经在私下里
It seems that the general has, in private,
宣布了竞选参议员的意图
announced his intention to run for Senate.
噢所以我们要关心他的政♥治♥抱负了
Oh, so now we're concerned about his political aspirations.
- 是的 - 是吗
- Yes. - Really?
我应该拿上我的 "让Arizona再次伟大" 的帽子吗
So maybe I should go get my "Make Arizona Great Again" Hat, huh?
如果他没有涉嫌从Meyer手里买♥♥武器
If he is not involved in buying guns from Meyer,
那我们最不想做的事就是影响他的选举程序
the last thing we want to do is to affect the electoral process.
我仍然坚信的程序
A process I still believe in very strongly.
但也许我在这方面比较守旧
But maybe I'm just old-fashioned that way.
我很公正 也很谨慎
I'm fair and I'm discreet,
所以我对此并不担心 但是让我真正在乎的
so I'm not worried about that. But what does concern me
是Lukas Meyer杀了七名探员
is Lukas Meyer has killed seven federal agents,
在我们小心翼翼围着他转的时候 他可能已经跑了
and he might escape while we take time tiptoeing around this guy.
我和你一样想抓到Meyer
I want Meyer as much as you do.
但先说清楚
But let's be clear.
该怎么开展调查由我来决定
How we proceed with this investigation is up to my discretion.
哦 很高兴知道这个 上将
Oh, that's good to know, Admiral.
假设有一个 孤单的 情感上被忽视的卡尔弗城家庭主妇
How about a, uh, lonely, emotionally-neglected Culver City housewife
对羟考酮上瘾 却爱上了海♥洛♥因♥
who has an oxy addiction but steps up to heroin
因为她的泳池工有贩毒的联♥系♥人
because of her pool boy drug connection?
这个泳池男孩有多可爱
How cute is this pool boy?
这有什么联♥系♥吗
What does that have to do with anything?
我只是想看看你对角色的看法
Just trying to see what your vision of the character is.
等下 怎么了
Wait a minute, what's happening?
你涂了指甲油就是为了打磨它们
You paint your nails just so you can scuff them?
- 说到对角色的投入 - 嗯
- Talk about a commitment to character. - Yeah.
行 那他们有发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Okay, so did they-did they have sex?
她跟谁啊?
Did she have sex with who?
泳池男孩和家庭主妇啊
The pool boy and-and the housewife.
你在说什么呢
Where are you going with this?
哦 我知道你想说什么了 是的
Oh. I see where you're going with this. Yes,
他们肯定发♥生♥关♥系♥了 很多次呢 因为
yes, they had sex, lots of sex, because...
他又帅又可爱还是个金发
he was handsome and cute and blond.
他自己也有瘾
Also struggling with an addiction of his own,
就是和寂寞的多金主妇毫无意义的做♥爱♥
which was meaningless sex with lonely Culver City housewives.
- 啊 所以他们有奸♥情♥ - 是的 奸♥情♥
- Ah. So they're having an affair. - Yes, affair, see?
一段火热 炙热的恋情
A torrid, torrid love affair.
但他之后就没事了
But then he gets clean.
他超级厉害的性瘾
He kicks his... his giant, enormous sex addiction.
解决了她的毒瘾
Which helps her kick her oxy problem.
他们搬到了Carpenteria湾 他们在商业区开了家商店
And then they move to Carpenteria, and they open up a CBD store.
- 童话结尾 - 嗯 就像昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的电影
- Fairy-tale ending. - I mean, yeah, like a Quentin Tarantino movie.
加上几首《爱乐之城》的音乐
Add a couple of La La Landmusical numbers,
你就有一部网飞电影了
and you got yourself a Netflix movie.
好了 回到我们的常规节目
Anyway, back to our regularly-scheduled program.
我发现Mia Hahn在柏林工业大学待过两年
I did find out that Mia Hahn attended the Berlin University of Technical for two years.
她学的什么专业
What did she study?
抽象代数和理论
Abstract algebra and number theory?
哇哦 这和孤独的多金家庭主妇
Wow. That's not really gonna jibe with our lonely Culver City housewife
和超级性感的泳池男孩并不太对频
and our super sexy pool boy.
总之 你叫Megan Sinclair
Anyways, uh, so, your name is Megan Sinclair.
这是你的驾照 信♥用♥卡♥ 银行卡
Here is your driver's license, credit cards, bank card.
你被判从多位医生那里得到多剂量的氢考酮
You've been convicted of obtaining multiple prescriptions of oxycodone
还有酒后驾驶
from different physicians, and a DUI.
好吧 谢谢你
Thank you.
- 好的 - 戒毒所见
- Okay. - I'll see you at the rehab.
嗯
Yeah.
哦 顺便说一下 我的角色的名字叫LayLa
Oh, and my character name, by the way, is Layla.
我正准备问呢 在那见 Layla
I was gonna ask. See you there, Layla.
再见 Meg
Bye, Meg.
嗯 在你走之前 问下 嗯
Uh, before you go, how are you, um...
你对Kessler有什么看法
how you feeling about Kessler?
不怎么样
Not great.
但至少这次我们找到他了
But at least this time we found him.
嗯 至少不是反过来
Yeah, instead of the other way around.
- 所以我是捕猎者 而不是猎物 - 是的
- So I'm predator, not prey. - Yeah, you are.
我亲爱的小猎人 我的...
My little predator. My little...
可爱的小迅猛龙
cute, cuddly velociraptor.
- Deeks - 怎么了
- Deeks. - What?
我们不能让他逼我们做傻事 你知道的 对吗
We cannot let him make us do something stupid. You know that, right?
宝贝 生活
Baby, life is...
太美好了
far too good to...
他不值得
to let him screw it up.
嗯
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Hollace
Hollace,
- 你好吗 - 我很好
- how are you? - I am good.
- 你呢 将军 - 我很好
- How are you, General? - Oh, never better.
Miriam 能给我杯水吗
Miriam, can I get a glass of water?
这位是前特种作战行动成员 高级军士长Sam Hanna
Uh, this is retired Special Warfare Operator, Senior Chief Sam Hanna.
- NCIS探员Sam Hanna - 嗯 厉害啊
- NCIS Agent Sam Hanna. - Well, I won't hold that against you.
很高兴认识你 坐
Pleasure to meet you. Please, sit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 哦 谢谢你 - 不客气 先生
- Oh, thank you. - Yes, sir.
嗯 这是关于 Lukas Meyer
So, this is about, um, Lukas Meyer?
我们认为他杀了七名ATF的探员
We believe that he has killed seven ATF agents.
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
哦 那真是 太糟糕了 你确定是他吗
Oh, that's... God, that's terrible. Are you sure it's him?
是的
Yes.
我能帮上什么忙
What can I do?
我们了解到你可能曾想和他买♥♥武器
Well, we understand that you might have been in the process of buying weapons from him.
哦 是的 我是有
Oh, yes, I was.
嗯 那些武器是非法进入美国的
Well, those weapons came into the United States illegally.
这就是ATF追踪他的原因
That's why the ATF was tracking him.
嗯 我没从他那里买♥♥武器 因为那
Well, it's a damn good thing I didn't buy 'em, then, 'cause that...
- 将会是一个大♥麻♥烦 - 如果你买♥♥了
- that would have been a hell of a mess. - It sure would have.
现在肯定惹了大♥麻♥烦了
You'd have been stepping in it on that one, now.
ATF认为那笔交易有200把AK-47
The ATF believes that the sale was for over 200 AK-47s.
你准备用那么多枪干什么
What are you gonna do with that many guns?
嗯 我近年来一直在支持
Well, I've been supporting a group of patriots
一帮爱国者 为了表示感谢
for a few years now, and as... as a token of appreciation,
我本来准备把枪给他们的
I was gonna give the guns to them.
他们一直在我们的南部边境巡逻
They've been patrolling our southern borders
并自愿为爱国事业贡献时间
and voluntarily giving their time to good patriotic causes.
他们是群非常好的人
They're very good men.
那可是很多枪
That's a lot of guns.
"一支纪律严明的民兵
"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security
是保障人♥民♥持有和携带武器的权利所必需的
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms
- 不得侵犯" - 我完全了解第二修正案
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表