海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 前情提要
我们需要为寄养检查做准备
We need to prep our house for the foster inspection.
这意味着要给橱柜上锁 扔掉多余的杂物
That means baby-lock the cabinets and get rid of excess clutter.
她永远不会停止
She is never gonna stop.
你被她魇住了
You've been obsessed.
主任对Katya已经造成的伤害感到担忧
The director is worried about the damage that Katya has already done,
他让我把你调离一线 直到这些深伪消失
and he has asked me to remove you from the field until these deepfakes stop.
该走了 Angus
Time to move along, Angus.
你知道的
You know the drill.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
我这就走
I'm moving.
新的一天 新的选择
New day, new choices.
刚听说Redondo的救济板房♥还有空位
Just got word of a couple vacancies at the pallet houses in Redondo.
急啥 我已经在名单上了
I'm already on that list.
另外也不想错过这幅美景
Plus, wouldn't want to lose this view.
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
天呐
Oh, my God.
好了 噢
Okay. Oh!
Max 我到家了
Max, I'm home!
哇哦 最爱的歌♥曲!
Oh. Oh, this is my jam!
噢
Oh!
我的天啊
Holy cow!
你怎么一个小时内就能干完这么多活儿
How in the names of Santa's elves did you get this done in an hour?
我是有执照的承包商 Deeks
I'm a licensed contractor, Deeks.
谢天谢地 我一个人可做不到
Yeah, well, thank God, 'cause I never could've done this alone.
是啊 这就是冲浪伙伴应该做的
Yeah, well, what are surf buddies for?
谢谢你
Thank you.
但 这工作绝对值两份煎饼
But,this is definitely a two-burrito job.
由墨西哥卷饼小屋提供
Burrito Hut delivers.
哦 别恨我 我知道个新店
Oh, don't hate me. I have a new spot.
从Postmates平台配送 准备好在12分钟内大快朵颐吧
They're on Postmates. Prepare to have your mind blown in 12 minutes.
对不起 Kens来电
Sorry. Phone. Kens.
我的Kensilina 嘿
It's Kensilina. Hey.
作证进展如何
How's the deposition going?
是的 那是因为你喜欢折磨辩护律师
Yeah, that's because you love torturing defense attorneys.
是 壁橱的 呃 壁橱的进展非常好
Yeah, closet's, uh... closet's coming along great.
是的 这得多谢Max
Yes, that is thanks to Max.
Kensi说你是个救世主 她爱你
Kensi says you're a lifesaver, and she loves you.
嘿 Kens 我的荣幸
Hey, Kens. My pleasure.
是的 不要叫我Janice 的King女士
yes, Ms.,"Don't Call Me Janice" King
下午会来拿她的毛衣
is coming over later this afternoon to grab her sweater.
不 我一会儿去找
No, I'll look for it later.
放松 好吗 这不是另一个千点检查
Relax, all right? It's not another thousand-point inspection.
她就是过来 拿了毛衣就走
She's just coming in, grabbing the sweater and leaving.
相信我 没问题 我保证
Trust me, it's gonna be great. I promise you.
好的 也爱你 拜
Okay. Love you, too. Okay, bye.
好的 我知道你只能做到中午
All right. So I know I only have you till noon,
给我安排点事情吧 要我♥干♥嘛
so put me to work. What do I do?
一些木工 钉钉子 还是刮腻子
Some-some hacking, some tacking, some spackling?
- 有这种活 对吧 - 是的
- That's a thing, right? - Sure.
呃 你拿个锤子
Uh, you're gonna grab a hammer...
噢噢噢 是外卖♥♥ 提前到了
Ooh. That's Postmates, and they're early.
准备大吃一惊吧
Prepare to have your mind blown.
只要不是我的胃口就好
As long as it's not my appetite.
哦 金女士
Oh, Ms. King.
- 嗨 - 我毛衣在你这儿
- Hi. - You have my sweater.
抱歉 上次落在这了
Sorry. I left it here last time.
- 没问题 它在这 - 好的
- It's not a problem. I have it right h-here. - Okay.
怎么 我刚还看见 它刚才确实在这
What did I...? I just had it. Just, I literally just had it.
我 看你改动不太大啊
I-I see you haven't changed much.
哦 暂时的
Oh. Uh, I mean, yet.
我们还在 我们还没装♥修♥完 我们
We're-we're still... we're still working on it. We just...
我们现在快装完了 呃 卧室的衣柜
We're actually finishing the, uh... the-the closet in the bedroom right now.
这肯定 肯定特别好 看 哦
It's gonna be... It's gonna be fantastic. Look. Oh!
它在这里 您的毛衣在这儿
There it is. I found your sweater.
真是漂亮的淡紫色 你现在就走吗
It's such a pretty lavender. You want to go now?
哦 我可以再快速测量一下吗
Oh, actually, can I take a few more quick measurements?
一丝不苟的那种
Dotting I's, crossing T's kind of thing.
是的 当然可以
Yeah, no. Of-of course.
有什么需要您 请便
Whatever-whatever you need to... to-to do.
- 谢谢你 - 好
- Thank you! - Yup!
这些都是什么
What is all this stuff?
Rountree说你把它忘在我桌上了
Rountree said you left it on my desk.
G 这些是你忘在我船上的
That, G, is all the stuff you left on my boat.
什么
What?
我绝对不会买♥♥这个
I would never buy this.
去年在伯班克的监视
Stakeout in Burbank last year.
你买♥♥下它 好让你在夜晚看得更清楚
You bought it so you could see it in the dark.
你留在了船上
You left it on the boat.
等等 这是
Wait. This...
这是父亲节礼物
This was a Father's Day gift.
我看起来像那种会用写着 谁是你爹 的杯子的人吗
Do I look like the kind of guy that would drink out of a cup that says "Who's Your Daddy?"
不是 所以它是很棒的礼物啊
No, and that's why it's a great gift.
怎么 为什么要清理呢
Wha...? What's with this purge?
几个经纪人要来看船
A couple of brokers are gonna show the boat.
所以你真的准备出♥售♥了 是吧
So you're really gonna sell it, huh?
你爱那艘船
You love that boat.
已经解决了 G
It's settled, G.
我得到的第一个报价 就完成了 再见
First offer I get-- finito, bye-bye.
啊 看来我们有案件了
Ah. Looks like we got a case.
不包括我 我还在停职中 记得吗
Not for me. I'm still in detention, remember?
先生们 早上好
Good morning, gentlemen.
Shyla 看起来上将正在尽力把你留下
Shyla. Looks like the admiral's doing everything he can to keep you here.
嘿 要我说 你想待多久都可以
Hey, as far as I'm concerned, you can stay as long as you want.
好吧 你有什么要给我们的
Well, what do you have for us?
海军下士Nikki Lee
Petty Officer Third Class Nikki Lee,
驻扎在海豹滩的初级情报专家
junior intelligence specialist stationed at Seal Beach,
今早在长滩码头被发现
was found at the Long Beach Pier this morning.
码头的监控没有发现问题
Pier cameras came up empty,
但长滩警局正在寻找目击者
but Long Beach PD is canvassing for witnesses.
她还戴着首饰 看起来不像是被抢劫
She still had her jewelry on. Doesn't look like a robbery gone bad.
验尸官在她的脖子上发现了痕迹
Coroner found marks around her neck.
初步判断她是被勒死的
Preliminary determination is, she was strangled.
死亡时间大概在昨天午夜
TOD was around midnight last night.
好吧 凶手可能把她的尸体扔到过海里
Okay, well, the killer could have disposed of her body in the ocean.
问问海岸巡逻队 看是否有异常活动
So, check with Harbor Patrol and see if there was any unusual activity.
她是参与哪个领域情报工作的
And what area of intelligence was she involved in?
弹道导弹 她的团队正在与国防部高级研究计划局合作
Ballistic missiles. Her team is working with DARPA
开♥发♥高度机密的下一代导弹防御系统
to develop a highly-classified Next-Gen missile defense system.
你为什么不联♥系♥海豹滩NCIS办公室
Why don't you reach out to the Seal Beach NCIS Office
看看他们是否有安全漏洞
and see if they've had any security breaches?
知道了
You got it.
她还很年轻
She's so young.
她还有着大好前程
She had her whole life ahead of her.
会不会有其他动机
Is it possible there are any other motives?
也许是她私生活什么的
Maybe something in her personal life?
我还在找
I'm still looking,
但我确实找到了一份最近的法庭文件
but I did find a recent court document
将两岁女儿Lily的全部监护权交给她
giving her full custody to her two-year-old daughter Lily.
监护权之争让人们暴露出最坏的一面
Custody battles bring out the worst in people.
看看你能从父亲身上找到什么
See what you can dig up on the father.
收到
Copy that.
是的 Fatima你和Rountree去找她的上司谈谈吧
Yeah, and, Fatima, why don't you and Rountree go talk to Petty Officer Lee's department head?
看看最近有没有可疑的威胁
Let's find out if there's been any suspicious threats recently,
或者他知不知道她为什么在长滩
or if he knows why she was in Long Beach.
- Sam和我去 - 现在哪也别去
- Sam and I'll go... - Nowhere, for the moment.
我需要和你们两个谈谈
I need to speak with both of you.
这就来
On our way.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表