我是说 她和这里融合的这么好
I mean, she engaged so well with the community.
其实 昨天 她给我发了些照片
In fact, yesterday, she sent me what I'm now realizing
现在看 应该是她最后拍的了
must be the last photo she ever took.
- 在我手♥机♥上 - 我能看看吗
- I have it on my phone. - Do you mind if I take look?
天呀
Oh, my gosh.
就是她死亡时间左右的时候
She sent it around her estimated time of death.
- 通知Fatima - 这就去
- Fatima. - Yeah
嘿 Fatima
Hey, Fatima.
Kens 什么问题
Hey, Kens. What's up?
我给你发张Andrea Bishop拍的照片
Uh, I'm going to send you one of Andrea Bishop's photographs.
看看你能不能定位到位置
See if you can locate the subjects.
可能是最后几个看见她还活着的人了
They're possibly the last people to see her alive.
我正在找
I am on it.
谢谢 还有 找到Bishop的云端文件了吗
Thanks. Also, uh, any luck finding Bishop's cloud files?
看着是删光了
Looks like they were wiped clean.
就算之前有备份现在也没了
If her images were backed up, they're gone now.
这么说 凶手拿了相机 电脑
So the killers took her cameras, her laptop
可能还删了她的文件
and possibly erased her files.
手脚够干净的
They're being pretty thorough.
我会找到这些轮滑姑娘
Well, I'll try to ID the skaters,
要是找到了 我就找Sam和Callen跟她们聊聊
and if I can find them, I'll have Sam and Callen round them up.
多谢
Thank you.
我勒个
Oh, no.
- 探员 你可.... - 长官
- Excuse me, Agent... - Sir,
我找到Rountree为什么迟到了
I figured out what's keeping Rountree.
洛城警方拦停了挂他牌子的路虎车
LAPD pulled over a Range Rover with his UC plates.
调度语♥音♥记录显示司机和一个抢劫案嫌疑人相符
Dispatch audio recordings say that the driver matches a robbery suspect.
哪里响应的
Which station responded?
洛城西
West L.A.
长官 他的驾照上名字可不是他本人
Sir, he's driving with a license that doesn't have his name on it.
好吧 我打几个电♥话♥
All right, I'll make some calls.
还有 下次敲门
And next time, knock.
女士们 NCIS办案
Ladies. NCIS.
姑娘们
Ladies.
得了 女士们
Okay, come on, ladies.
好吧好吧 女士们 很漂亮
Okay, okay, that's very cute. Oh, yeah.
绕着帅哥我 棒哦
Okay, ring around the rosy. Very cute.
好吧 到此为止吧
All right, show's over.
- 他说什么 - 到此为止
- What did he say? - Show's over!
我们有事儿要问你们
We have questions for you!
嘿
Hey.
听好了 我们是NCIS的
Listen up! We're NCIS.
- 想问几个问题 - 啥
- We have questions for you. - NCI who?
NCIS 我们是联邦探员
NCIS. We're federal agents.
来 你们能别动好么
Look, will you s-stop moving, please?
昨天有人拍了你们的照片
You had your picture taken yesterday.
一个女摄影师 有印象吗
A female photographer. Do you remember her?
那个讨人厌的摄影师吗
That annoying photographer?
是 她
Yes. Her.
她怎么了
What about her?
她被杀了 好么
She was killed. All right?
被杀了
She was killed.
能想起什么吗
Do you remember anything about her?
- 不同寻常的 比如被谁跟踪 - 等等 她死了
- Anything unusual? Was she being followed by... - Wait, she's dead?
太让人难过了 我还和她大吼大叫来着
I feel so bad now. I kind of got loud with her.
这个 是她的
Um, here. This is hers.
她掉的
She dropped it.
多谢
Thank you.
Lea Anderson没有前科 没问题
Lea Anderson. No priors. She's totally clean.
她拿的这个U盘 是Andrea Bishop的
Well, she had a thumb drive on her that belonged to Andrea Bishop.
咱没准能在这上面发现点
Maybe we can find something on the drive
凶手想要的东西
that tells us what the killers were after.
知道他们要什么 就能确认他们的身份
Find out what they're after, we may find out who they were.
行动中心见
We'll see you back at Ops.
我要知道是谁
I want names.
警号♥多少
Badge numbers.
完整报告 所有的一切
A full report! I want everything!
这是谁惹着他了吗
The hell's that all about?
还是告诉你们吧
Better just show you.
今天早上 Rountree被洛杉矶警局拦下
Rountree got pulled over by LAPD this morning.
有人还在网上发了这个视频
Someone posted this video online.
- 疼啊 - 别动
- Ouch! Okay! - Stop moving!
- 放松点 - 我没动
- Take it easy. - I'm not moving.
- 别反抗 - 我没反抗
- Stop resisting! - I'm not resisting.
- 求你了 天 - 你弄疼她了
- Please. Oh, my God. - You're hurting her!
- 嘿 - 别动
- Hey! - Stop!
不
No!
最好有个好理由能解释一下
There better be a good explanation.
除非是Rountree今天早上杀了谁
Unless Rountree murdered somebody this morning,
要不就没什么理由
there's no explanation for this.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah. We're good.
Jordyn还好 一切都好
Jordyn's good. Everything's fine.
我看可不是
Not after what I just saw.
那两个警官可脱不了干系
Those officers can't get away with this.
绝对不能 咱们需要更多信息
And they won't, but we need more information.
我们要他们移交这个案子 我们来调查
What we need is to transfer this case so we can go down there.
听着大伙儿 我很感谢大家 但是我能搞定
Look, I appreciate it, but I'm handling things.
大家还是回去做你们该做的
You guys just go back to doing whatever you were doing.
Rountree 去趟船屋 走
Agent Rountree, head on over to the boatshed.
- 是 长官 - 我真是够够的了
- Yes, sir. - I'm getting tired of this.
真的 受够了
Real tired.
可还好
Okay?
我该还好吗
Should I be?
不
No.
对了
Exactly.
这又是怎么回事
How is this progress?
我是说 你曾经也经历过
I mean, you went through this exact same thing.
怎么又成了这样
How are we back here again?
变的越多 不变的也会越多 懂
The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh?
Rountree的妹妹可是他的心头肉
Look, Rountree's sister means everything to him.
咱不能让这事儿不了了之
We are not letting this slide.
就像是仓鼠在轮子上永远停不下来
I feel like a hamster running on a wheel getting nowhere.
你想怎么办 告诉我
Tell me what you want to do.
让Rountree来决定吧
Rountree's taking the lead.
咱们准备好就行
Let's just be ready.
好
Okay.
同时 还得专注这个案子
The meantime, we're gonna focus on the case.
没错
Yeah.
那Andrea Bishop用U盘备份她在武器站的工作
Okay, so Andrea Bishop used the thumb drive as backup for her projects at the station.
这是码头堆栈的延时摄影
This is a time-lapse video of the pier restoration,
海军人员的生活
uh, slice-of-life videos of Navy personnel at work.
这个 标有Northcutt的一个文件
And then there's this: a file labeled "Northcutt."
延时摄影增强之后
Now, this is an enhanced section of a time-lapse video
这是码头工地附近拍到的
from the construction site near the pier.
时间戳是凌晨一点
Now, the time stamp says 1:00 a.m.
这时间工作是有点奇怪了 是吧
Odd hour to be doing work, wouldn't you agree?
只有这一个吗
Is that the only clip?
不是 视频显示每个月都有一个晚上是这样的
No, she has clips of this going down one night every month.
你们怎么看这个有规律的重复
How do you explain the repetition?
一开始 我以为日子是随机的
Well, I thought the dates were random at first,
后来我发现
until I realized that this is happening
这和安全监控的例行维护时间一致
the same night the security system undergoes routine maintenance.
只有Bishop的摄像头拍到了这辆车
And is Bishop's camera the only one that this van appears on?
是的
It is.
我们没有证据有人针对她
We have no evidence that anyone's been targeting her.
也许这事儿和外国势力垂涎码头建设没啥关系
Maybe this isn't about foreign interest in the pier construction.
杀了她也许就是为了掩盖盗窃
Maybe she was killed to cover up a theft.
武器站有失窃报告吗
Has the weapons station reported any missing inventory
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表