I trust them with my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Blye探员 Deeks 照顾好她
Agent Blye, Deeks... take care of her.
- 我们会的 - 绝对的 先生
- We will. - Absolutely, sir.
好 你还好吗
All right, you okay?
嗯 我只是想和我妈妈说话
Yeah. I just want to talk to my mom.
我完全理解 我这就打电♥话♥
I totally get that. We'll make it happen.
稍等
Hold on.
Sam 是我Deeks 我们和Lily在一起 她妈妈现在方便说话吗
Sam, hey, it's Deeks. We're here with Lily. Is her mom available?
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
给你
There you go.
- 妈妈 - 甜心 你还好吗
- Mom? - Sweetheart, are you okay?
嗯 我没事 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?
这太疯狂了 我是说 这些探员刚刚出现在了我的宿舍
This is crazy. I mean, these agents just showed up at my dorm.
所以这绝对是Kilbride轻柔的一面
So that was definitely the softer side of Kilbride.
嗯 我也觉得他说的是实话
Yeah, I think he was telling the truth, too.
我觉得她真的很在乎Laura Song
I think he really cares about Laura Song.
这还不是最主要的 你听到
That's not even the lead story-- did you hear the part about how
他说他敢把生命托付给我们 还有我们是最好的那部分了吗
he said he would trust us with his life and we're the best?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
那部分是撒谎的
That part was a lie.
你为什么对Kilbride上将在意Laura Song很惊讶
Why did it surprise you that Admiral Kilbride might have cared for Laura Song?
让我用另一个问题回答你
Well, let me answer that question with another question.
你看过电影《十二金刚》吗
You ever seen The Dirty Dozen?
没有
No.
嗯 我也没有 这么说吧 Kilbride就像一颗洋葱
Yeah, neither have I, so let's just say Kilbride's a lot like an onion.
你的意思是他有很多面
You mean he has layers?
而每一面都会让你哭
And every single one of them will make you cry.
好吧
Okay,
Lily跟她妈妈通话之后发生了什么
what happened after Lily talked to her mother?
嗯 说到哭
Well, speaking of crying.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请不要道歉 Lily
Please, don't apologize, Lily.
我只是不想也失去她
I just don't want to lose her, too.
也 你是什么意思
"Too"? What do you mean?
我爸爸在我11岁的时候死了
My dad died when I was 11.
噢
Oh.
我很抱歉 我们不知道
I'm so sorry, we didn't know.
他在出差
He was on a work trip,
出了车祸
and there was a car crash.
我那时只是个孩子 但我还是能看出来
I was just a kid, but I could still tell
我妈妈有多心碎
how heartbroken my mom was.
我是说 他通常很坚强
I mean, she's usually so strong,
像个堡垒一样 但失去他
like a fortress, but losing him...
这几乎毁了她
...it almost destroyed her.
但听起来你一直在她身边 对吗
But it sounds like you were there for her. Right?
你猜你肯定必须快速的成熟起来
Bet you had to grow up pretty fast.
我知道她为因工作离开的事感到愧疚
I know she feels guilty about being away for work,
但是
but...
你知道的 她总是不在
you know, and she's away a lot.
但我很高兴她有事可做
But I'm glad she has it.
我爸爸死后 她一回去工作
I mean, as soon as she went back to work after my dad died,
她就好了起来
she got better.
你是一个非常坚强的女子 Lily
You're a very strong young woman, Lily.
我应该 嗯
I should, um...
我该去看看Sam了
I should check in with Sam.
嗯
Yeah.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
什么
What?
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
呃
Uh...
嗯 基于你面前这堆华丽丽的文件
Yeah, as you may already know
你可能已经知道了
based on your fancy file you have in front of you,
Blye探员和我在试着领养一个孩子
Agent Blye and I are trying to adopt a child.
作为等候着孩子的家长和执法人员
As hopeful parents and law enforcement officers,
在执行任务时被杀一事
getting killed in the line of duty has obviously
很明显会在我们脑海中闪过一两次
crossed our mind once or twice.
而且我完全意识到
And I fully recognize
每个人处理创伤的方法都不一样
everyone deals with trauma differently,
但如果Kensi
but if Kensi...
如果Kensi 嗯
If Kensi, um...
死了 我不知道
died, I don't...
我不敢想我要怎么继续和一个11岁的孩子生活下去
I just can't imagine remaining operational with an 11-year-old.
而那正是Laura Song选择去做的
And yet that's exactly what Laura Song chose to do.
所以我只是觉得 我应该告诉Sam这些
So I just thought that information should be relayed to Sam.
Sam 嘿 是我 听着 我们和Lily谈过了
Sam, hey, it's Deeks. Listen, we've been talking to Lily,
有些事你需要知道
and there's something you should know.
Sam Sam
Sam? Sam?
该死 Kens
Damn it. Kens.
- 嗯 怎么了 - 呃
- Yeah. What is it? - Uh...
我联♥系♥不上安全屋的通讯线路 而且摄像头也掉线了
I can't reach the safe house on the comms, and the cameras are off-line.
好吧 那我们给Fatima打电♥话♥
Okay, well, let's call Fatima.
试过了 没人接电♥话♥
I already did. Nobody's picking up.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what's going on?
呃 没事 我们只是有些技术问题
Uh, nothing. We're just having some technical issues.
我们刚收到了洛杉矶警局的警报
Now we got an LAPD alert.
该区域发生了枪击和爆♥炸♥事件
We got gunshots and explosion in the area.
- 嗯 跟Lily待在一起 - 好的
- Okay, stay with Lily. - Yeah.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
等我到了安全屋 嗯
When I got to the safe house, the, um...
通讯恢复了
the comms had returned.
战术部队一定是找到了信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
The tactical team must have retreated with the signal jammer.
Roundtree Fatima 你们能听到么
Roundtree, Fatima, do you copy?
收到 我们被困在电梯井里了 在顶楼
We copy. We're stuck in this elevator shaft. Top floor.
我们这就来接你们
We're coming to get you.
同志们 是我 我刚到门口
Guys, it's me. I just pulled up.
从前门进来了
Coming in the front door.
我在那儿发现了她
That's where I found her.
感谢你能来配合调查 上将
Thank you for being here, Admiral.
没事
Not a problem.
你随时可以开始
Ready when you are.
好的
Okay.
不如我们就从你到达现场开始讲吧
Why don't you start by telling me what happened when you arrived on scene.
我到了之后什么都没发生
Nothing happened when I arrived on scene.
我到的时候 一切都已经结束了
When I arrived on scene, it was already over.
Laura Song已经死了
Laura Song was dead.
我们聊完了吗
Are we done?
不 上将 这事没完
No, Admiral, we're not.
这是什么 安全屋里的摄像头不是都不工作了吗
What is this? I thought all the cameras in the safe house went down.
这不是安全屋里的
This isn't from the safe house.
是街对面建筑工地的
It's from the construction site across the street.
你开车到门口
You pulled up,
进去之后
went inside
又离开了
and then left.
这一切都是在Blye探员进去之前发生的
Before Agent Blye arrived on scene.
行吧
Fine.
你想知道Laura Song是怎么死的吗
You want to know how Laura Song died?
我打死了她
I shot her.
你杀了Laura Song
You killed Laura Song?
基于最近的情报泄露
Based on recent intel leaks,
我开始怀疑Laura叛变了
I began to suspect that Laura had been turned by the Chinese.
但是我需要确认一下
But I had to be sure.
毕竟 她为国效力了二十多年
After all, she had served our country for over 20 years.
所以 为了把她带来审讯
So, in order to secure her for interrogation,
我骗她说她的身份可能暴露
I made up that story about her cover being blown.
我让我的团队将她保护性监禁
I had my team pick her up and place her in protective custody.
你没告诉他们真♥相♥么
And you didn't tell them?
我需要他们完美扮演角色
I needed them to play their roles perfectly.
我不能 冒着他们可能
I couldn't... take the chance that they might...
走漏风声的风险 他们是很优秀
give something up. Uh... They're good...
但是她是最顶尖的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表