From all accounts of the incident,
不管那是什么 我们的所有对策它都规避了
whatever it is circumvented all of our countermeasures.
- 天啊 - 那究竟是什么可以做到这点
- Geez. - What could even do that?
不止是什么 还有谁的问题
Not just what, but who?
现在 关于此事非常清楚的是
Now, let me be abundantly clear about this,
这并不是飞碟里的小绿人
this is not about little green men in flying saucers or
或者媒体指是外星人之类的废话
whatever E.T. Crap that the media are selling.
在某人命令下的某些东西
Something under orders of someone
违反了国际法
violated international law
进入了美国领空并且威胁美国海军舰艇
by entering U.S. Airspace and threatening U.S. Naval vessels.
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
This is a matter of national security.
哇
Whoa.
好奇怪 呃
That's weird, uh...
Sam指那位飞行员出现在了船屋
Sam said our pilot just showed up to the boatshed.
今天他都不应该离开医院的
He wasn't even supposed to be released from the hospital till the end of the day.
给你的
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 抱歉 抱歉 - 没关系的
- Sorry, sorry! - It's okay.
- 我给你拿条毛巾 - 不用 不用 不用
- I'll get you a towel. - No, no, no.
我可以 呃
I can just, uh...
你确定么
Are you sure you want to do this?
- 你不用急着的 - 我 我准备好了
- You don't have to be here right now. - I-I'm ready.
我需要这么做
I need to do this.
好的
Okay.
那跟我讲昨晚发生了什么
Why don't you tell me what happened last night?
呃 好吧 我
Uh, well, I was...
从训练任务中转移
diverted from my training mission
因为我是那个区域最接近的飞机
since I was the closest plane in the area.
而且 我们没得到来自于飞行器的 呃
And we weren't getting any kind of response from the, uh,
任何回应
aircraft.
如果可以这么叫它的话
If you can call it that.
你能看到它么
Were you able to get a good look at it?
不 不 那个 呃
No, no. The, uh...
那个飞行器在我靠近的过程中没有开防撞灯
the aircraft had no anti-collision lights on during my approach, and even...
就算我用了红外线 我都几乎没找到热特征 而那东西
with the IR, I could barely make out a heat signature before the thing, uh,
分散 并且 呃
broke apart and, uh...
在雷达上散布在我周围
...spread around me on radar.
你指的是什么 散布
What do you mean, "Spread"?
呃 一开始我觉得那是另一架飞机
Well, at first I thought it was another plane,
部署了伪装 但是那时那些标志物冲向了我
deploying chaff, but then the signatures came towards me
并且 围绕在我的飞行器周围
and... surrounded my aircraft.
所以我中止了调查 并且试着和其他飞行器拉开距离
So I broke off and I tried to put some distance between me and the other aircraft,
但是 但是 他们跟了上来
but-but they kept pace
并且跟着我 而且我有用后燃器加速
and stayed with me, and once I hit that afterburner,
当时速度有650节
I would've been going over 650 knots.
那你怎么坠落的
How did the craft go down?
呃 有一次 呃
Well, once, um...
它在追我
it was pursuing me,
我 呃 使用了照明弹 然后
I, uh... deployed flares and
开始爬升 但是有东西打中了 而且
began to climb, but something hit and...
损坏了我的机翼 飞机开始旋转 我不得不弹射逃生
it damaged my wing. The plane went into a spin-- I had to punch out.
- 所以它向你开火了 并且损坏了你的机翼 - 不
- So it fired on you, and it damaged your wing? - No!
抱歉
Sorry.
不
No.
就像我告诉医院里的人一样
It's like I told the people at the hospital.
我从未被雷达锁定或者有导弹威胁
I never had any radar lock or missile threat.
标志物之中的一个
One of the signatures
在飞行途中击中了我
hit me midflight.
而且他们告诉我 他们把这个事故归类为鸟类袭击
And they told me they're classifying this incident as a bird strike.
你能相信么
Can you believe that?
呃 它是么
Well, was it?
我的意思是 你自己说的你没能看清它
I mean, you said it yourself you couldn't get a good look at it.
我的意思时 呃 天很黑 但是
I mean, yeah, it was dark, but...
你最后一次听说鸟群撞落F-35是什么时候
when was the last time you heard of a flock of birds taking down an F-35?
这就是你来的原因么
Is that why you're here?
在他们允许你出院前就跑来的原因
Why you left the hospital before they released you?
你试试在7000英尺的高空弹出 却被告知仅是
You try ejecting at 7,000 feet only to be told that...
听着
Look.
我不知道我昨晚看到的是什么
I don't know what it was that I saw last night.
但并不是鸟撞落了我的飞机
But it wasn't a bird that took down my jet.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
是海岸警卫队
That was the Coast Guard.
他们会给我们当晚事发地点
They're gonna get back to us with a list of ships
的船只清单
that where in the area the night of the incident.
未解空中现象的调查有什么进展吗
Any luck getting an ID off the UAP?
没什么实质的
Not really.
我觉得这事儿比我们想象的还难
I think this is gonna be harder than we thought.
我们有F-35传回的有源相控雷达数据
We have the AESA data transmitted from the F-35,
但是所有的飞行模式都不合理
but none of the flight patterns make any sense.
而在因撞击而中断拍摄之前 红外相机没有
And the IR camera didn't capture anything usable
捕捉到任何有用的影像
before cutting out after impact.
我们拥有这个战斗群的数据
And we have an entire battle group's worth of data,
但是没有能够指向结论性的
but none of it points to anything conclusive.
这架飞机在被发现之前 能如此接近是完全不可思议的
It doesn't make any sense how this aircraft got so close before being detected.
而且随后无影无踪地离开了
And then just leaves without a trace?
坦白说 没有严重损伤或者更差的结果
Honestly, we're so lucky no one got seriously hurt,
已经很幸运了
or worse.
是的 好吧 希望Sam和Callen到达航母的时候
Yeah, well, hopefully, when Sam and Callen get to the carrier,
我们能从更好理解发生了什么
we'll be able to get a better scope of what happened.
直到那为止 我们拥有的只是空中幽灵一样的光
Until then, all we have are some spooky lights in the sky.
网上到处都是视频 对吧
There's videos all over the Internet, right?
呃 我们可能无法确认是什么
Well, we may not be able to get an ID.
但我们利用影片来追踪它什么时候到达陆地呢
But what if we use it to track it once it got over land?
或者希望不大 但是
It might be a long shot, but...
如果我们使用视频中的
if we can pinpoint peoples' locations
地理标签与时间戳来确定人们的位置
using the geotags and time stamps from their videos,
然后就能拼凑出一条飞行轨迹
then we can piece together a flight path
并找出未解空中现象的去向
and figure out where the UAP was headed.
你别给我跑了
I think I'll keep you around.
海军罪案调查处的 副舰长
NCIS, xo.
谢谢
Thank you.
特别探员Callen 特别探员Hanna
Special Agent Callen, Special Agent Hanna.
欢迎登舰 先生们
Welcome aboard, gentlemen.
我们随舰探员讲我们要等你们来
Our agent afloat said we could be expecting you.
只是希望没有浪费你们的时间
I just hope this wasn't a waste of your time.
不过有那么多媒体的关注
Although with this much media attention,
我想你们也没啥能选的
I'm sure you don't have much of an option.
呼吸新鲜空气总是好的
And it's always nice to get some fresh air.
当然
Of course.
要是方便的话
If you please...
这是我们昨晚的飞行图
This is our flight map from last night.
正如你们所见 我们的不速之客首次出现在雷达上
As you can see, our bogey first appeared on radar
在船只以东15英里处
approximately 15 miles east of the ship.
在那之前没有其他系统发现它么
None of the other systems detected it before then?
没 机械故障
Nope, mechanical failure.
不管怎样 我们需要确认Landry上尉被重新安排去
Still, we like to be sure. Lieutenant Landry was redirected to...
调查关联
investigate the contact.
在他跌出雷达范围之前 在这儿和某东西相会了
He converged with something here before he dropped below radar coverage.
Landry讲这次事故将被分类为鸟类袭击
Landry said that the incident was gonna be classified as a bird strike?
您同意这个假设么
Do you agree with that assessment?
不同意
I don't.
但是我也不能说同意飞行员的说法
But I can't say I agree with the pilot, either.
昨晚的事件是机械故障与缺乏经验的不幸组合
Last night's incident was an unfortunate combination of technical failure and inexperience.
一名上尉
A lieutenant...
作为F-35班上最好的毕业生
...who graduated at the top of his F-35 class?
要是他如此地缺乏经验 为什么派他去调查
Why would you send him in to investigate if he was so inexperienced?
我们是怀疑雷达阵列出现故障
It was suspected to be a glitch in our radar array.
飞过去只是为了确认
The flyby was just for confirmation.
他从来没有置身于任何危险之中
He was never in any kind of danger.
飞行员讲的有些不一样
the pilot's story is a bit different.
恐惧会让他看到不一样的东西
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表