找到的枪♥支♥很多都能追到美国
at the crime scenes in Mexico trace back to the States.
没错 你们明白
Exactly, you all know this,
ATF明白 DEA也明白
ATF knows, DEA knows.
连我奶奶在Bakersfield的桥牌俱乐部都知道
I'm sure my grandma's bridge club in Bakersfield knows.
为什么咱们没处理这件事呢
Why aren't we doing anything about it?
这个问题值六万四
That is the $6♥4♥,000 question.
你有什么想法吗 我的挪威小白鼬
You got any guesses, my little Norwegian weasel?
噢 哇哦 嗯 政♥治♥僵局吗
Oh, wow. Uh, political gridlock?
错 这件事属于
Wrong. This is actually one of
为数不多从美国公民到政客达成共识的事情之一
the very few issues that the vast majority of Americans and politicians agree.
共和党到民♥主♥党 北方到南方 东海岸到西海岸
Red and blue, north and south, sea to shining sea.
没有人愿意让
No one wants American guns
美国的枪♥支♥落入外国犯罪分子的手中
in the hands of foreign criminals.
没错 现在墨西哥政♥府♥
Exactly, so now the Mexican government
决定亲自解决这件事
has taken matters into their own hands.
他们对枪♥支♥制♥造♥商以
They just filed a lawsuit against the gun manufacturers
向贩毒集团有针对性进行营销提起了诉讼
for targeting cartel members in their marketing campaigns.
市场角度
Marketing angle.
就像桑迪胡克枪击案的受害者家属
Like the victims' families in Sandy Hook.
嗯 我关注了那个案子
Yeah, I followed that case.
他们起诉了枪♥械♥制♥造♥商 称其以年轻人
They sued the gun manufacturer, alleging it targeted younger,
和可能危害社会的男性为产品推广目标
at-risk males in marketing and product placement.
最后获得了7300万美元的赔偿
And they won a $73 million settlement.
2012年 一男子闯入桑迪胡克小学
射杀20名儿童和6名成人后饮弹自尽
经多年诉讼 2022年2月受害者家属
与枪♥械♥制♥造♥商雷明顿军♥火♥公♥司♥达成和解协议
该案凶器通常配备于执法部门和军队 2007年后 随着雷明顿公♥司♥营销策略调整
民间销量急剧增加 引发担忧和批评
墨西哥政♥府♥正在仿照这点作为自己诉讼的路线图
Now the Mexican government is using that as a road map for their own litigation.
2021年8月 墨西哥政♥府♥控告11家美国武器制♥造♥和经销商
因渎职和非法商业活动使非法武器流向墨西哥
Martin Henderson原计划要代表墨西哥政♥府♥
Martin Henderson was supposed to testify on behalf of the Mexican government
在众议院全国委员会闭门会议上进行指证
in front of a closed-door congressional committee.
我天 吹这个哨子可是够危险
Wow. That's a dangerous whistle to blow.
这就是为什么有一位探员
This is why we have an agent
被斩首之后
who got his head severed and thrown
从8层高的建筑上扔下来
eight stories off a building.
我给你们发了两处可疑地址
I've got two addresses of interest on your phones.
我30分钟后着陆
I touch down in 30.
时间紧迫
The clock is ticking.
要是他们先一步找到Martin
If they find Martin before we do,
他肯定会被五马分尸的
he's gonna end up in six different body bags.
好了 Fatima 有什么线索
All right, Fatima, what do we know?
不多 家人也没有他的消息
Not much. His family hasn't heard from him,
DEA那边也一样
neither has anybody from the DEA's office.
这两个地址是咱们仅有的线索
These two addresses are our only leads.
好 我们快到了 说吧
Okay, we're almost there. Talk us in.
好 现在你们的手♥机♥上
Okay, so, on your phones should be
有一张Martin的老板Carlyle Huntington的照片
a photo of Martin's boss Carlyle Huntington.
Plutus武器装备公♥司♥的所有人 没有前科 没有疑点
Owner of Plutus Weaponry. No priors. No nothing.
档案堪称品行完美
He is squeaky clean on paper.
哦哟 心动对象
Wow. Hard swipe right.
嗯 根据他的缴税记录
Yeah, and according to his tax records
他在过去的30年 一直把
he's been making, like, pro athlete money
专业运动员作为目标客户
for the last three decades,
而且他有资产可以证明
and he's got the assets to prove it.
他在洛杉矶 曼哈顿有房♥子
He's got a house in L.A., Manhattan,
在新墨西哥有一座牧场房♥屋
a ranch house in New Mexico,
在墨西哥城还有一套顶层豪华公♥寓♥
and a penthouse in Mexico City.
万花筒捕获到他大概一小时前去到了
Kaleidoscope caught him pulling into La Bocca Felice valet
La Bocca Felice代客泊车服务
about an hour ago.
哇哦 去享受早午餐了
Wow. Enjoy that beautiful brunch.
我们呢 赌输了吗
What about us? Did we lose a bet?
为什么要去Lancaster
Why are we going to Lancaster?
那是Martin切断联络前最后发信息的位置
That was the last thing Martin texted before going off-line.
卫星图像上看 它像一座正在改造的牧场房♥屋
According to sat images, it looks like a ranch house under remodel.
咱们不知道里面有什么
We have no idea what's out there,
多加小心 注意后方
so be careful, watch your six.
明白
Got it.
咱们这两万怎么花 有想法没
So, you want to talk about how we're spending this $20K?
可以花在咱们的房♥子上
I was thinking maybe put it back into the house.
把车♥库♥改成居家度假天堂
You know, turn the garage into a staycation paradise.
哇哦 来来来 继续说
Oh, please, God, tell me more.
嗯 撞球桌
Mm-hmm. Pool table.
可以
All right.
- 平板电视 - 什么
- Flat-screen TVs. - What?
- 迷你冰箱 - 哈
- Mini fridge. - Huh?
和一条金鲨
And a golden shark.
见S13E10
你真是个
You are...
冷酷无情的斜眼小破孩儿
a cruel and heartless cross-eyed guttersnipe.
这一点都不酷诶
That's just not even cool.
- 抱歉 - 什么嘛
- I'm sorry. - What?
有那么一瞬间哈
There was this moment,
你眼睛里闪着光和快乐
a flicker and joy in your eyes,
然后忽然就都消失了
and then it all drained away.
可不是嘛 我以为你是很认真的呢
Yeah, because I thought you were serious
然后您就提起了我亲爱的金色鲨鱼
until you mentioned my beloved golden shark.
我没开玩笑 咱们到底 说真的 要什么
I'm ser-- What are we-- For real, though.
我不知道 真的
I don't know, for real.
还没时间仔细想呢
I haven't had a chance to think about it.
怎么了 你呢
Why? What about you?
我在想买♥♥一部卫星电♥话♥
I was thinking like a sat phone,
iPad啊 一些印花毛巾什么的
iPad, maybe some monogrammed towels, you know...
可是你已经有这些了啊
I'm pretty sure you already have those things.
不是给我们 我是说 是给
Not for us, I mean for, you know,
Pilar和Rosa
Pilar. Rosa.
什么
What?
不给也行 我 我就是看到
Or not. I just, I was, I was reading,
一篇文章里说 对从国外收养的小孩
and this article said that of the most important things
最重要的事就是
about adopting a teen from a foreign country--
让他们有足够的安全感
obviously, you have to make them feel safe
- 认为自己被接受 被爱 - 嗯哼 没错
- and accepted and loved. - Mm-hmm. Right.
然后同时让他们可以
But also to give them the opportunity
和原生大家庭有一些联♥系♥ 所以就
to keep in contact with their extended family from where they're from, so...
卫星电♥话♥
Sat phone.
怎么了
What?
我太爱你了 真的很体贴
I love you. That's really thoughtful.
你想得真周到
You're thoughtful.
但是现在既然提起了亲爱的金色鲨鱼
But now that you mentioned that beloved golden shark,
那就来一台弹球机
maybe we just get a pinball machine.
嗯哼 你想法更好 不用继续了
Yeah, you should stop while you're ahead.
- 搞一个桌上足球也行 - 哎呦我天
- We can get a foosball. - Oh, my gosh.
还在贫吗
Are you still talking?
对不起啦
Sorry.
联邦探员 别熄火
Federal agents. Keep it running.
就是他
Bingo.
联邦探员 我们要找
Federal agents. We just want to speak to...
有事没事啊
Got to be kidding me.
Fatima 得请洛杉矶警局来一趟了
Fatima, we're gonna need LAPD down here.
收到
Copy that.
哇哦 早10点的浓咖啡马天尼
Wow, espresso martini at 10:00 a.M.
我已经不喝可乐了
Well, I don't do coke anymore.
是嘛
Yeah?
Carlyle Huntington吗
Carlyle Huntington?
是我
Yeah.
特别探员Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna.
不是你是谁
Of course you are.
跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
安保稍微误判了一下
Security detail had a little lapse in judgment,
得回炉重造了
earned themselves a trip back to college.
- 我没见过这些人 - 行
- I've never seen those men before. - Okay.
是你没见过
Sure you haven't.
不过现在早饭吃完了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表