海军部长想让我们在现场帮助洛杉矶警方
SECNAV wants us to assist LAPD on the scene.
好的 我现在就去
All right, I'll head down there.
我与很多悲伤的家属打过交道 军人家属
I've dealt with my share of grieving families-- military families.
我也许能让他想通
I may be able to get through to him.
Rountree探员 你在FBI的时候接受过绑♥架♥谈判课程训练
Agent Rountree, you took a hostage negotiating course through the FBI?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, I did.
去现场找Hanna探员
Meet Agent Hanna at the scene.
那Deeks呢 他马上就到
And what about Deeks? He's on his way in.
好 让他来这儿 我们和DeMayo的母亲谈一下
Yeah, have him come here. We'll speak with DeMayo's mother.
所有人 不用我再说 小心行事
And everybody, this goes without saying, but tread very carefully.
好多人都盯着这件事
There are a lot of eyes on this.
我们必须确保没搞砸这案件
We have to make sure we get it right.
一百码以内的建筑都要进行疏散
All buildings within a hundred yards need to be evacuated.
听说劫持人♥质♥的场面很紧张 但今天这个更甚
Heard hostage scenes were intense, but this is next-level.
欢迎来到现场 不要分心
Welcome to the show. Don't get distracted.
你们是NCIS
You NCIS?
特别探员Hanna和Rountree
Special Agents Hanna and Rountree.
洛杉矶警局警监Maya Lopez 谢谢你们赶来这里
Captain Maya Lopez, LAPD. Thanks for coming down.
让我们跟上进度
Bring us up to speed.
我们到移♥动♥指挥站去 跟我来
We're working out of our mobile command post. Follow me.
好的
Okay.
DeMayo用公共车堵住了街道 但再没有动过
DeMayo blocked the street with the bus but hasn't moved since,
他还关闭了车上的摄像机
and he disabled the cameras on board.
我们已经确认了所有人♥质♥的身份
We've identified all five hostages,
他持有手♥枪♥和松手触发爆♥炸♥的扳机
and while he's armed with a pistol and has a dead man's trigger,
但我们还没找到炸♥弹♥
we haven't confirmed the bomb yet.
我们派人包围了巴士 狙击手在屋顶上待命
We have officers surrounding the bus and snipers on the rooftops,
但他用报纸挡住了窗户 所以我们不知道里面的情况
but he newspapered the windows so we don't have a clear view inside.
他在和你沟通吗
Is he communicating with you?
我们提供了一个安全的对讲机
We delivered a secure walkie
和一个低功率的干♥扰♥器♥ 屏蔽了车上的手♥机♥
and have a low-powered jammer blocking cell phones on the bus,
所以他只能和我们联♥系♥ 不过他一直不愿意配合
so he can only reach us, but so far, he's been reluctant to engage,
还有一名人♥质♥受伤了
despite one of the hostages being wounded.
- 那是你们的人吧 - 是的 他下班了
- And that was one of yours, right? - Yeah, off-duty.
你有没有想过把特警召回来
You thought about pulling SWAT back?
对不起 我为什么要那么做
I'm sorry, why would we do that?
劫持人♥质♥通常是无计划的
Hostage-taking events are usually unplanned.
武力压制对那种情况有用 但是
Shows of force work with those, but
我想我们要对付的人
here I think we're dealing with someone
是知道劫持巴士的后果的
who took this bus knowing exactly what the response would be.
后退一步或许有对话机会
Pulling back could open up the lines of communication.
恕我直言 这是洛杉矶警局的现场
Yeah, with all due respect, this is an LAPD scene.
NCIS在这只是咨♥询♥顾问
NCIS is only here in a consulting role.
是的 关于那个
Yeah, about that.
我希望你能允许我直接和他对话
I was hoping you'd allow me to speak to him directly.
我向你保证 我们的谈判团队是资深的
I can assure you, our negotiation team is highly qualified.
我并不怀疑他们
I don't doubt they are.
切换接触点可能会启动谈判
Switching the point of contact may jump-start negotiations.
我们只有六个小时 不能浪费时间
We only have six hours. We got to make every minute count.
我和他联♥系♥可能会更幸运
I might have better luck connecting with him.
尤其你听我的信♥号♥♥ 把特警队召回的话
Especially if you pull SWAT back on my signal.
好吧 试试看 但你只有很少的时间
Fine. Take a crack, but you're on a short leash.
一有麻烦 特警队就回来
First sign of trouble, SWAT goes back in.
多谢你 警监
Thank you, Captain.
Gary DeMayo 我是NCIS的特别探员Hanna
Gary DeMayo, this is NCIS Agent Hanna.
你可以叫我Sam
You can call me Sam.
你在里面怎么样
How are you doing in there?
我们都很好
We're all fine.
你们重新审理我女儿的案子了吗
Have you reopened my daughter's case yet?
我们正在努力
We're working on it...
但我需要先确认车上的人都没事
but first I need to confirm that everybody on the bus is okay.
我听说有个受伤的乘客
I hear you have an injured passenger.
他想把我的枪拿走
He tried to take my gun from me.
我可以向你保证没有其他人会这么做
I can assure you no one else will do that.
听着 Gary 我的工作是确保
Listen, Gary, my job is to make sure that
车上的人都安全下车
everyone on board that bus gets off safely,
包括你 Gary
including you, Gary.
那你知道要怎么做
Then you know what you have to do.
- 我们走 - Gary 我不知道你能不能看见
- Let's move! - I don't know if you can see, Gary,
以示诚意 我已经让特警队退下了
but I asked the SWAT team to pull back as a gesture of good faith.
我很抱歉你女儿发生了那样的事情
I'm very sorry about what happened to your daughter.
听着 我希望你能告诉我
Listen, I was hoping you could tell me
为什么你认为她是被谋杀的
why you think her death was a murder.
她一开始就被陷害了
She was set up, from the start.
Kyra从不吸毒 她不可能为此自杀
Kyra never did any drugs. She couldn't have killed herself.
她革职时被禁止持有任何武器
She was banned from possessing any weapons when she was discharged.
所以
So...
她是怎么弄到手♥枪♥自杀的
...how would she get her hands on a pistol to kill herself?
Gary 这个问题很棒
That's a good question, Gary,
但我希望你明白
but I hope you understand that
在几个小时内还你女儿清白是很艰巨的
clearing your daughter's name is a tall order in just a few hours.
Hanna探员 我知道你有难处
You have your demands, Agent Hanna.
但请在日落前做到
Make it happen by sundown.
这一切都毫无道理
None of this makes any sense.
我一直认为事情不会变得更超现实
I keep thinking things couldn't get more surreal,
但我在工作时看见
but then there I am at work watching as
我丈夫在电视直播中劫持了一辆公交
my husband is holding a bus hostage on live TV.
是的 这很难接受
Yeah, it's a lot to take in.
你有没有想过他会做出这样的事
Did you ever think he was capable of something like this?
没有
No.
我们开始变得疏远是从
We've been estranged pretty much since Kyra...
我们女儿死后
Well, since she died.
Gary在疫情期间失去了工作
Gary lost his business during the pandemic,
然后Kyra被革职
and then Kyra's discharge
她搬来和我们一起住 但是
I mean, she came to live with us, but...
她内心一直在挣扎
that was its own struggle.
我无法想象
I can't even imagine.
你有注意到她死后Gary有什么变化吗
Did you notice any changes in Gary after she died?
一开始 他变得疏远和孤僻
At first, he became distant and withdrawn,
但这看起来还算正常
but that just seemed natural.
但有天 他直接离开了
But then one day, he just left.
我想他可能和朋友或家人住在一起 而且
I thought maybe he was staying with friends o-or family, and...
就是用他自己的方式处理事情
you know, just dealing with things in his own way.
你认为他有没有
Do you think there's any chance
可能把威胁成真
he could follow through on his threats?
我希望可以说不
I-I want to say no.
但老实说 我毫无头绪了
But honestly, I don't know anymore.
Namazi探员 你有什么发现
What have you found, Agent Namazi?
我和DeMayo下士的前指挥军官谈过
I spoke with Corporal DeMayo's former CO,
看起来她是个好海军陆战队
and it seems she was a good Marine
直到入侵事件
until the, uh, incursion incident.
以前没有使用过药物的记录
There are no reports of prior drug use,
她父亲也坚持事实就是这样
and her father is steadfast this was the case.
DeMayo下士的死因有什么可疑的吗
How about Corporal DeMayo's death? Anything suspicious there?
她的尸体在枪响后 在Ashtels公园被发现
Well, her body was found in Ashtels Park after reports of a single gunshot,
她手里拿着枪 头部中枪
um, pistol in her hand, wound to the head.
在调查中 他们从附近的街道上找到了录像
They pulled footage from the nearby streets in the investigation.
但是为什么要去公园呢
But why go to the park in the first place?
她住在家里
She was living at home.
她可能不想让她的父母 不得不做 呃
She might not have wanted her parents to have to deal with the, uh...
清理工作 这在自杀中很常见
with the cleanup. That's quite common with suicides.
跟我说说那把枪
Tell me about the gun.
我正在通过国家追踪中心搜索它的序列号♥
I'm running a search on its serial number through the National Trace Center,
但目前还没有结果
but nothing so far.
好吧 有发现再通知我
Great, let me know what you find.
长官
Sir?
如果DeMayo错了呢
What if DeMayo's wrong?
如果官方的报道都被证实了呢
What if everything about the official story checks out?
那我们只能祈祷Hanna探员是谈判专家了
Then we pray that Agent Hanna is a damn good negotiator.
你相信你丈夫说的 Kyra是被谋杀的吗
Do you believe your husband's claims that Kyra was killed?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表